Collar me Crazy Ch. 05

Story Info
The three part ways and April leaves them a special gift.
2.5k words
4.65
4.9k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the women parted, it was not in silence. Victoria moaned into April's sopping cunt as April drew long, pleasure-filled ripples out of her with every pull of her painfully experienced tongue, and Victoria returned the favor with vigor, vibrating her mouth and working April's clit until she felt the older woman twitch and thrust beneath her. When Victoria couldn't hold herself any longer, she made sure to clamp her knees around April's face and let her have it and was delighted in her blissful waves to feel April push into it, spreading her so she could drink Victoria's wetness down. Already spent but also hyper-sensitive, April took a little longer to work up, but quickly yielded to Victoria when the younger girl slipped two fingers inside her while she focused her mouth on April's clit. With it constantly stimulated and her fingers sawing in and out of her body, April rapidly devolved into shuddering waves of orgasm, and seconds later Victoria had her bucking below her and gasping for air.

It was all Vicky could do to peel herself off her feminine partner and collapse onto her original couch again, panting hard, her diamond-capped breasts rising and falling, laughing with utter exhaustion and ecstasy. Moaning softly and sucking air in like she'd been choked out, April lost what little strength she had left and fogged over for a few minutes, allowing herself to pass out. Ejaculate of some kind now coating everyone's mouths and crotches, the three intimate partners lapsed into weary, blissful silence for a while as they all collectively rode down their highs.

After a long while, Victoria got up and staggered to the bathroom to piss and towel off as best she could muster. Feeling a lot less timid around April's things now that she had gone so far - she'd just eaten her pussy, let alone watched her rut Michael - she slung April's old plaid top back over her shoulders, left the buttons loose and rejoined her partners in the lounge room in time for April to lift herself weakly up.

'When I said fuck me, girl,' April said through thick lips. 'I didn't mean literally fuck me.' Victoria smiled, and for the first time she had consciously noticed it, April drank in the cuteness of the action. Vicky's buttony, youthful face was perky and fresh, sweetened further by her dashes of freckles and earthy, natural complexion.

'But I'm sure as FUCK not complaining you did.' She grinned herself and took the hand Vicky offered her, standing. 'Oh jesus I am spent!' April exclaimed. 'I feel like I rode a bull.' She winked. 'But I guess it was you who rode her, hmm?' Victoria grinned once again and didn't shy away when April unashamedly looked down to the visible cleavage between the open shirt - currently held in place over her breasts by her not yet softened nipples.

'I'm going to clean up,' April said. 'If I don't piss now I'm going to leave a trail from here to the bathroom.'

'What do you want me to do with him?' Victoria said as April staggered away.

'Whatever you want, sweet tits,' April said over her shoulder, not looking back. 'He's your fuck toy.' Her ass swung and her blonde hair bumped gently as she walked away, and Victoria watched the sight until it had disappeared. Eventually, she turned back, crossing her arms under her chest to face Michael. He sat on the couch where he'd been left, impassive to his surroundings. His sweaty, naked body glistened in the soft light and his cock was still valiantly gripping the condom which was almost entirely loose now, stuck between his legs around his flaccid member. Victoria picked up April's phone, feeling the sticky patches where various fingers had touched it during the activities of the past few hours and pulled up the app, putting Michael into passive mode using the preset options.

It took some time for Michael to come back, blinking and slowly leaning forwards. 'Woah,' he said weakly, glancing around himself until he saw Vicky sitting opposite him. 'Woah,' he repeated, this time with more emphasis as he took in what she was - or rather, wasn't - wearing. She grinned sheepishly, reaching for the edges of her shirt as if to pull it closer around herself - then stopping before she did.

'Hi.' She said, dumbly.

'Hi...' Mike replied, matching her dumbness. Neither of them spoke for a minute or two.

'What did I do?' Mike asked as he lifted a hand to scratch his neck, and recognized the collar there. He appeared to be beyond the point of feeling shock at finding it on him and had simply accepted it was a part of things now - at least for as long as he was in April's house. Besides, he thought internally - he had tried to use it against her, again. In fact, he'd tried to use it against both of them - he deserved to wear it, to be used like he had tried to use them. It made its presence around his neck almost feel welcome, like knowing he was correctly serving his punishment.

'Did we do it?'

'No,' Victoria said. 'I didn't want to. Not with that. Not without you,' she said. She paused for a half-second, then went on. 'She did. On top. And you... You know.' She gestured to her own body meekly. 'On me.' As if Mike was confirming it, he licked his lips, moving his cheeks about. He nodded slowly.

'That seems fair.' He cracked a wry grin in one corner of his mouth. 'This isn't the first time I'm finding myself wishing I had actually experienced it though.' At that, Victoria smiled - and in that instant the ice seemed to finally break away, and their connection restored itself. As so many young people do, things made themselves right, and the pair found the mutual desire to move on and get to the good stuff without having to speak about it.

'Well,' Victoria said, grinning wider at him as the pair held the contact. 'You were better than I expected.'

'Yeah, because I was told to be,' Mike said.

'No, no! It can't make you learn what you don't know,' Victoria said, 'it can only make you do it. You were a bit amateur at first, but you picked it up pretty quickly and soon enough, and...' Vicky trailed off, blushing. 'You know, it worked out, you know... Okay.'

At that, Michael actually laughed. It was short, but it was sincere and happy. 'Does "okay" mean "okay" or does it mean "squirted like a fire hydrant?"' he asked. Victoria slapped his knee, and Mike enjoyed the motion of her shirt as it swung about, the darkness of its insides nicely silhouetting her soft arm and tit. Her nipples were slowly slipping free, and he liked that she didn't try to hide them from him.

'Okay mister, don't get too big a head,' she said. 'I came, alright?' And she grinned, shy but wanting him to see how good he'd made her feel. He smiled back, her candidness as pleasing as the arousing notion of her cumming from his ministrations.

April leaned against her kitchen wall, watching the pair from a distance. She smiled to herself as they hit it off, the tension between them lifting and dissipating in the air as they spoke. She was glad they were making up; she could tell that each liked the other and hoped that the past twenty-four hours had helped to teach Mike a lesson. April herself, reflecting, was into some edgy consensual stuff, though she wasn't non-consensual; that was the whole attraction of the collar. It was perfect consent, and above it, it was perfect control and perfect performance. She could ask someone to tie her up and tease her for twelve hours on end and they would do it single-mindedly, willingly and intelligently. It tickled all her erotic mind-control, sub-dom slave fantasies and then some.

As April watched them, she wondered how the collar would affect them going forwards. Whether or not they would miss it, and if it would change anything. As April stared into the salty blonde hair atop Victoria's youthful head, she thought back over the young girl's actions and attitude. She was definitely into a lot of the things April was; she'd enjoyed the control, and agreed with April's lawless 'fair is fair' rules - rules that only really gave April some unspoken freedom to justify playing with her prey's minds further, and have more sex. Vicky had leant into that as hard as Mike had, and she had not only used it to make Mike do her bidding, but also April. As she pondered, April had to admit that she saw a lot of herself in Victoria - which suited, given that the petite young blonde even looked a lot like a young April.

April sighed and turned back to her kitchen to make a drink, leaving the young lovebirds to their disappointingly not-very-penetrative make-up time. A girl could only have so many live porn reenactments happen on her unsuspecting couch, it seemed, and for now, this one was into the story telling phase. Boooooooooooring.

Later, as the group sat around the living room with fresh drinks and now clean and clothed - April had taken up the chance to shower earlier, and Mike and Victoria had followed suit - April brought up the elephant.

'So,' she said. 'As comfortable as you appear to have made my little toy there, I'm going to need that back.' She smiled at Mike, and almost as if he'd forgotten it was on him, Michael sat up, recognized the collar still around his neck, and timidly taken it off.

'You're right, sorry,' he said, unclasping it and handing it across the coffee table to April. She leant forwards and took it from him. 'Thanks for, well, letting us all use it.' She smiled knowingly. And use you, the unspoken addition in the atmosphere said.

'Darling, the pleasure has truly been all mine,' she said. 'Even when I was the one pleasuring you lot.' They all smiled at that, shyly looking into their drinks or at the floor. But no one felt shamed or embarrassed now - April's vibe was one of kinky acceptance and comfort. Even now she sat in front of them in the same loose tank top she had worn before, her breasts hanging to the sides and very visible through the deep arm holes, the curving upper edges of each showing through them. Freedom from shame and image was the norm in April's abode.

Turning slightly to face Victoria, April met the young blonde's eyes and held out the collar. For a few moments, the woman looked at it, then at April questioningly, her saucer eyes wide. April couldn't help noticing the gleaming blue in them.

'I want you to have it,' she said. 'Use it on Mikey-boy here, use it on yourself, hell - use it on the postman if you want. Just keep it safe and secret. It can be your little plaything.' She held it out and Victoria, after a pause, took it in her own hands. For the first time since she'd walked into April's house behind Michael, she was holding the collar she now owned, free from any control. She looked down at it, limp and innocent in her grasp, then up at Michael. For a moment, he stared at April - then he met her gaze. He smiled weakly, nodded once. It was all Vicky needed.

Grinning, she drew the collar in to her chest, holding it close with one hand and extending out her right. She acted officious and formal as April slapped her own palm into it, and the two women shook, straightening her back, though there was nothing she could do hid the gleaming white grin on her face.

'Thank you,' she said. 'This is amazing.'

'No, thank you for the pussy juice,' April said back. 'And the fuckin' sex.' She smiled. 'I really think you're going to enjoy it a lot. Just, be careful which pizza boys you decide to take it from, alright?' April winked, and Mike smiled.

'What about you? I can't imagine you can find this thing on the shelf at the dollar store,' Michael asked.

'Oh, I've already got mine on order,' she said, flicking open her phone and showing them the order she'd placed while she was waiting for them to finish definitely not fucking in her shower. This new model was a black one rather than the brown of Victoria's, and it had a star push pin on the buckle. 'Shouldn't take more than a few weeks to get here. You can't stop a fucking deviant whore like me from doing degenerate shit!' she said, laughing.

A short while later, April stepped down her front stairs with the couple, Victoria wearing her plaid shirt and sweatpants and Michael in his original washed shirt and shorts he'd arrived in. There was a bulge in Victoria's pocket where her new collar sat waiting, and somehow, April could tell it wouldn't stay there for too long. She waved as they walked through her front gate and watched until their lift had pulled up the street.

Heading back inside, April paused, hands in her pockets, staring at her house. A slight warmth and sweetness hung in the air; the past twenty-four hours, crammed full of sex and tits and submissive people following their commands had left it smelling like all the spilled cum and sweat they had collectively excreted. There were still stains on her couch and discarded towels and tissues on the floor. April had cleaned up the condoms, but they were only in the bin and would need dealing with too.

Sighing and resigning herself to the quiet loneliness once more, she got to work. She'd had enough action for a while, but that wasn't what satiated her sex; she'd found a connection this week that had transcended her usual meet-and-seduce desire. Victoria's cute face loomed in her mind's eye, and flashes of Mike that included hints of feeling him variously inside different parts of her made her tingle. She had to admit to herself that she was sad to see them go, and although she was happy for them, she knew she probably wouldn't see them anymore. It was for the best, she knew - but that didn't make her feel any better in that moment.

She packed up and put a load of washing on, chucking in the used towels. Then, she threw her ass on the sex-bed-come-couch and flicked the TV on.

Eventually, she realized she was hungry. Maybe I should order pizza? She thought to herself.

Then, she grinned. Then she laughed out loud.

'You're a stupid whore, April,' she said to no one, laughing to herself. 'Thai it is.'

NOT TO BE C[ORRUPTED]ONTINUED............?