All Comments on 'Collared'

by dusk_reaper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
This has real possibilities

Please keep writing.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
Not bad at all..

I like this kind of story. I think this should have been a lot longer. Please keep updating!

Tete56Tete56over 10 years ago
Good start

Maybe a little about why society is this way? Looking forward to breaking her in.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Found it

Lit is doing upgrades and that is causing snafus. This wasn't the only chapter that wouldn't open the other day....

Okay. Interesting world. Would like a bit more detail about how things got this way and what 'this way' means. What happened to change the world? Are the changes only social, or are there physical world changes. Are ALL women subject to slavery if 'taxes' aren't paid? Why? Is all the world like this now? If all women are subject to this how are there any 'free' women even left as there are plenty of guys to rig the situation. For women, once a slave always a slave? Why did her mom kill her dad? What about this amazon resistance? Cyrus was bullied as a kid so now he is just going to pass it on? He said he likes her, yet he is planning to be harsh towards her? How much of a sadist is he really vs just frustrated after so long as a voyeur? So that's the short list of questions... :)

You have a clean simple (in a good way) style of writing. You present the thoughts and dialogue in a very age appropriate way. These characters are young adults. Not completely mature yet, but no longer teenagers. It is a significant time of change for humans. It will be interesting to see if that factor plays into the story.

Looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read the excerpt below. It mentions five different people in far less than one paragraph. That is NOT a good way to write.

As the doors opened Simon spotted his supervisor immediately, a slender raven haired woman with large breasts and a nice round ass. She wore tight black clothing and looked over at them, "Manson, I've got a fucking bone to pick with you." She glared.

"Oh..." Cyrus sighed getting his point.

"What is it now, Wolf?" Simon stared down at her.

"You didn't fill out your report on the Heinz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous