Collared

Story Info
Sub gets collared the first time.
1.8k words
4.38
7.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My master has a surprise for me today. He told me to get ready and I slipped on the thin red dress which master gave me that pairs well with my natural red hair and makes my eyes pop. I wear the pendant given to me as a gift and do simple makeup. Master told me we'll be going out for dinner and that he had a gift for me. He told me it's a reward for my good behaviour.

I smile at my reflection in the mirror. I'm sure he'll love it. I can't wear any panties with the dress because of the thinness of the dress. I meet my master downstairs and see him leaning near the table waiting for me. My heart skips a beat when I see him dressed in all black shirt and trousers and try not to groan at how hot he looks.

His eyes take in every inch of my body and I see the hunger in his eyes when I reach near him. As soon as I'm close enough he grabs my by my waist and pulls me towards him. I gasp and he smiles.

"You look good enough to eat baby. I almost want to cancel our plans and take my sweet time making you cum all night long," he whispers in my ear and nips it gently.

I arch into his touch and almost beg him to do it but remain quiet. He leaves soft kisses down my neck that makes my thighs clench. Oh god I'll be a mess if he continues this. He bites me gently a few times and I know he definitely left a hickey on my neck when he withdraws and smirks.

"This will show everyone that you're mine," he says and his thumb strokes my neck where he left his mark.

"Yes sir," I whisper and watch his eyes heat at that.

"Lets go."

***

We reach the restaurant and I take his hand and step out of the car as he leads us in. Its a lavish place and he knows the owner. We get seated in a more reserves area with only a few tables. This is obviously less crowded than the rest of the restaurant. He sits next to me and his hands travel up my bare thigh when the waiter leaves.

My breath stutters and I look to make sure that no one is looking at us. Not that they are. We are sitting in the corner side and no one can have a clear view of what we are doing.

"Relax baby. No one can see us. Why do you think I had this table booked huh?" he leans forward and tuck a strand of my hair back. I blush while his hand continues travelling upwards till he almost reaches my pussy but stops before that and let his hand rest there.

After a few moments I grow more wet and ache for his touch exactly where I most need him. I try to shift in my seat but he only clutches my thigh tighter and continues our conversation as if he isn't teasing me badly.

I lose my patience and whisper, "Please sir."

"Please what baby?" he asks as if he doesn't know exactly what I'm talking about. I almost whine but hold it in "Sir...please touch me."

He tilts his head to the side and feigns innocence. "But I am. Am I not?" he squeezes my thigh for proving his point. I groan softly, "Not there. Please sir I need it so bad."

He hums but doesn't move his hand. Only when the waiter returns with our food does he move his hand upwards and finally reaches my pussy. I have to school my face into a neutral look and try my hardest not to grind into his hand.

His thumb starts making circles around my clit and I almost gasp at the sensation. My face grows hot as he continues his ministrations. "Can I get you anything else?" the waiter asks and he cocks an eyebrow at me to respond.

I turn back to the waiter and open my mouth to say no when he suddenly pushes one finger inside and I almost moan at that. he starts softly stroking my g spot and I try hard not to roll my eyes at the pleasure and say as fast as I can, "No thank you," to the waiter. He leaves us and I immediately turn to my master in shock but he looks at me with a grin.

"That was good baby. Imagine what would have happened if he had found out what a whore you are for me." His words have the desired effect on me and I clench around his fingers.

"Mmm but you would've liked that wouldn't you. I bet you would have loved me making you cum right infront of him and everyone and see what a slut you are."

I close my eyes and grind slowly into his hand and he continues to massage my g spot but he stops and my eyes fly open.

He withdraws his hand and grins, "Let eat shall we?"

He's torturing me.

When we are done with the food he orders a sweet dish for us and whispers in my ear, "Spread your legs slut."

I oblige and his hands waste no time to reach my pussy. He dips in one finger and collects the wetness and brings it to my clit and starts rubbing it in circles and making me close my eyes in pleasure.

I feel his other hand at my pussy lips. He parts them and I feel something hard. My eyes instantly snap open and i look down but he stops me, "Look in my eyes."

I look at him and feel the small object slide up and down my lips. I breath heavily knowing what it is. A bullet vibrator. Shit.

He easily slides it in and i moan lowly at it fills me and he hums in pleasure. He continues to stimulate my clit but as soon as I feel near to my orgasm he stops.

I almost cry out in frustration. This is the second time he has done this.

"Patience baby."

***

Now we are sitting in the car as he takes us to his penthouse out of the town. It is located in the woods and I've only been there once before and it was one of my best experiences with him.

I start to feel a little bit sleepy and close my eyes but at the same moment small vibrations attack my pussy and I gasp. I look at him to see him smirking and see the small remote in his hand.

Now in the car there is no one to hear and I can finally moan as he increases the intensity of the vibrator. He keeps on increasing and decreasing it and sometimes stopping it altogether.

"Master please let me cum. I can't take it anymore. Please." I beg him as I near my orgasm. But he only tsks, "Not so soon slut. I have different plans for you tonight." He stops the vibrator and a tear falls down my cheek in frustration and from the edging.

We reach there half an hour later and we go up to the penthouse on the 30th floor. As soon as I step in the air between us changes. He slips into his commanding and authoritative mode and I instantly look down, feeling excited and nervous.

"Strip and kneel."

I do as he says and get into the position with my thighs spread and my hands on my thighs and my head down.

I hear him go to his room in the penthouse and then return. I see his shoes come into my view and he holds my chin and turns my head upwards.

"Look into my eyes." I do.

I see him holding a box in his hand. "This is your gift baby," he strokes my cheek affectionately and I lean into his touch.

I am eager to see what's inside. He sees the eagerness in my eyes and chuckles, "Stand up."

I oblige and he traces my lips with his thumb and when he lingers I open my mouth and suck on it. He takes a breath and bites his lip. "Fuck baby. I can't wait for your lips to be wrapped around my cock. But you'd love that wouldn't you?" He removes his hands and instead grips the hair at the end of my neck and pulls it.

"Huh? You'd love to suck on my baby like I dirty little whore you are." I moan and nod my head "Yes master I would love that."

He hums and straightens. He hands me the box and asks me to open it. I do it eagerly and freeze when I see what's inside.

A collar.

I can't believe it. I've wanted to be collared for a while now. I wanted to feel that deep connection and submission but I knew my master would do so when he feels right. I can't believe he's finally doing it. I try to blink the tears away.

He frowns when he looks at my face. "What's the matter baby? I thought you'd like it."

I shake my head and wipe my tears away. "I'm sorry sir. I got overwhelmed. I love it." He smiles when he realises that.

I take out the collar and see that it is a leather collar and has a belt like design which means that it is adjustable. It also has a circle ring in the front and I see a leash in the box for the same.

"Do you like it?" he asks me and I instantly nod "I love it master. Thank you so much."

He smiles "Of course baby. You've been amazing so far and I love you. I wanted you to know how much you mean to me and eve though you know it, I wanted to collar you. I've been waiting for this for a while now. This will be your final and ultimate submission to me. Do you understand that?"

I nod. "Yes master. You own me master. I am yours. I want nothing more than to be collared by you."

He takes it from me and asks me to move away my hair and finally places it on my neck and straps it firmly. Its not too tight but enough to choke me if he puts pressure on it. Its a reminder that I belong to him.

He comes back in front of me and grips the ring in front of the collar and pulls me towards him. "Always remember slut. You're mine. This body is mine. You are my property. Mine to torture. Mine to fuck and mine to love."

I shiver at his words and clench my thighs because of the effect he is having on me.

He lets go of me and says, "Kneel."