All Comments on 'Collared - Case 1J992E'

by BlueManticore

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the Story

Great and complete story thank you. I am so tired of partial stories I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yep, appreciate a complete plot line. Was great fun to read as well.

Thanks and all the best.

meitanteimeitanteiover 3 years ago

I like the story.

I hope there will be another chapter.

AltruisticFiendAltruisticFiendover 3 years ago
Looking forward to future chapters.

I noticed that even when her collar was red, Jane's psychology seemed altered, forgetting underwear and getting turned on. I'd like to see what it's like the next day when her collar turns blue and she's of sound mind again; perhaps she's horrified at what she's done, undoing some of the acceptance she gained at the end of this chapter. Also, it would be interesting to pursue the mind-control aspect a little more, perhaps when she's ordered to do something she doesn't want to do and tries to fight it, only for her body to carry out the command anyway. Long-term, it might be cool if Jane finds some way out of her predicament, perhaps by escaping to another country or being aided by some rebel hackers. Not that I'm not enjoying the dystopia, but there's a lot world-building and character-developement opportunity here. Overall, I'm just excited to see where this goes, whether you chooose to take my suggestions or not.

Madcap77Madcap77over 3 years ago

Very hot! I'd love to see more! I'd very much like to see if there are any lasting changes to Jane after a year of being collared and controlled like this.

NursesNursesabout 1 year ago

Big hole in the storyline. Those little flying cameras would have recorded that she was not speeding and that she did not bribe the enforcer. Time to collar the enforcer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seriously hot story!

Just one weird thing - breasts and tits are treated here as being different things?

Would love to see more stories in this world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous