Collared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the man in her mouth jizzed, he held her head and yelled at her in Horn. He didn't release her until she swallowed. She hoped they would finally let her go, and give her the pitiful roll she'd been offered to endure this, but another man stepped forward. Behind him, she saw a line of Horn men with their members out, and more lined up in front of Yala.

Alia squeezed her eyes shut and tears finally came. She didn't stop. She took each member into her mouth and sucked and sucked and sucked, losing track of how many thick male members were put in her mouth, how many mouthfuls of spunk she swallowed. Some spurted as soon as they touched her lips, others grabbed her head and banged her face against the bars and nearly choked her as they forced themselves down her throat.

Eventually, the line of men had all spent themselves, and Alia was released. She fell backwards and lay there, with the taste of spunk thick in her mouth. Her chin was dripping with it, and it was in her hair and on her shoulders and breasts as well. She saw the last man finishing in Yala's mouth, and then she too was pushed away. Yala collapsed next to Alia. Her breasts were red with fingerprints and bitemarks. Alia knew her own looked similar.

She didn't know whether it was kindness or a further show of contempt that the men showered Alia and Yala with pieces of food, now that they were done with her. The roll she'd originally been offered bounced on the ground next to her. She felt like an animal having food thrown at her, and she had swallowed so much spunk she wasn't sure she could eat.

She lay naked in the dirt of the corral, covered with all that foul-smelling stickiness, and wept.

"Don't... give them... satisfaction," Yala mumbled. She was on her side, staring at a piece of dried meat. She spat out the jizz still in her mouth, and then took the piece of meat and put it in her mouth, chewing weakly.

Eventually they helped each other to their feet and over to the water trough, where they rinsed their mouths out, then sat down to eat more of the food. The other girls huddled nearby. Almost everyone gone to the fence and sucked at least one of the Horn for food, except for the tiny, shivering girl, who had been given leftovers by the other girls.

Property, Alia thought. She, Alia Anval, daughter of an Imperial general, was property, and being treated worse than her servants in Neu Vania treated pigs. She couldn't believe this was all they thought she was good for. She knew herself to be beautiful, and she was certainly valuable, yet the Horn horsemen had thrown her into a pen to be used just like all these lowborn girls. Alia no longer thought herself above them -- certainly she had been degraded past the point she could have any remaining claim to nobility. But surely the "masters" who had had them delivered here intended something more than merely leaving them all penned up to suck penises for food? They couldn't just be crude entertainment for the townspeople... could they?

She lay down, trying to cradle her head in her arms. Yala lay next to her, and eventually they fell asleep.

12