Collared Ch. 03

Story Info
Slave is tattooed and pierced.
2.2k words
4.37
25.4k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This story explores the addictive side of being a Femdom slave. How all inhibitions are set aside and the slave is willing to give up his body and his fortune for a life of slavery at the hands of two beautiful Goddesses. The same two women he has masturbated over, many times. All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Collared. CH - 3

I was daydreaming in the backseat of Kia's car so I paid no attention as to where we were heading. Soon we were in the parking lot of a small strip mall. I was instructed to get out of the car and follow them. Kia opened the trunk of her car and pulled out a bag, it looked fairly heavy as Kia and Jo led me into the building. It was a tattoo and body piercing parlor.

Kia went to reception,

"OC is here for his appointment with Libby," she said to the young receptionist.

We were instructed to have a seat. As we were waiting Jo reached over and checked my crotch, fondling my bound balls.

"Ohhhhh, I like the feel of a bound man, I'm going to enjoy this!"

Kia nodded in agreement. Yep, these two were sure enjoying themselves.

We spent about five minutes waiting, Jo on my right Kia and my left. They took turns fondling my balls, my cock straining to be released from its confines.

Movement in the room caught my eye as a women in her mid-fifties approached me and extended her hand,

"OC, I presume, I'm Libby, come on back!"

I followed her with Jo and Kia following

I was led into a room with a lot of equipment hanging on stands.

"Does he know why he's here," asked Libby.

"No, we thought we'd surprise him," said Jo.

Libby turned to me,

"Well your owners have brought you here to be marked and pierced, this will take about three hours."

"So, Kia and Jo, if you want to use your slave before we start, now is the time, after we are done today you will have to wait about eight weeks to allow him to heal before any sexual contact."

"But believe me, it will be worth the wait!"

Jo and Kia looked at each other,

"Eight weeks," they both exclaimed in unison.

"No, we can't wait that long," said Kia.

"That's what I thought," said Libby

"Have him remove his clothes and hop up on the bench, and get him prepped, then I'll give you a couple of minutes," said Libby with a sly look.

I removed my shoes and socks then my shirt. I just stood there reluctant to remove my pants and have Libby see me in chastity.

"Come on, we haven't got all day, besides you better get used to being naked, you are now a slave.

I removed my sweat pants and got up on the bench.

"Did you bring what I asked," said Libby addressing Kia.

"I have them right here," Kia then handed Libby the bag she was carrying.

"Good," said Libby dumping out the contents between my legs.

There were four sets of cuffs and what looked like a ball gag. My heart was pounding for I knew that within seconds I was to be bound and powerless, I would have no control over what was about to happen to me.

The three women proceeded to put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and secure me to the bench with straps.

"Ok, ladies, take your slave and let us know when we can proceed."

My two owners jumped up on me, Kia smothered my face with her pussy and Jo mounted my shaft.

I quickly found Kia's clit and worked it for all I was worth, Jo humped me, trapping me under her glorious large ass.

The two women were screaming with delight as I ejaculated my large load into Jo's cunt.

Then the two women switched places and I was forced to suck my huge load of cum from Jo's cunt.

Kia rode me to another orgasm, and I worshiped Jo's womanhood, bringing her to several more organisms.

The three of us laid together on the bench totally spent.

I was awoken by Libby who was eager to get started.

"Let's get him gaged and get started, we have work to do."

Libby grabbed my balls and had me open my mouth,

"We love marking slaves here, soon you will really know what it's like to be owned!"

"I'll give him some antibiotics now and I'll send some home with him, he'll have to take them every day until he's healed.

She tapped out a pill from a plastic envelop and put one on my tongue, then she spit in my mouth to help wash it down.

Jo leaned over my head,

"That looks like fun, can I try it!"

"Sure why not," said Libby.

Jo hawked up as much spit as she could and had me open my mouth, a steady stream ensued and so much I thought I would choke.

Suddenly Kia leaned over to try to outdo Jo, with even more spit.

I gleefully swallowed their offerings.

"Ok, ladies, now that you've had your fun we really need to get started."

"We don't want him frightening any of the other patrons, he may get a little noisy," said Libby as she forced my mouth open and had me bite down on the rubber ball. Then she secured it with attached straps around my head.

"We'll do the tongue piercing after everything else, the jewel in the unhealed wound making contact with the gag may cause an infection," said Libby.

"I'll go get Peg and she will start with the Tat!"

She handed a piece of paper to Kia.

"We will have to have his signature on this before we can start and also we will need him unlocked and at full erection!"

Libby left and Kia scribbled my signature on the paper.

"I had the club print out your membership application and I have been practicing. Get used to it, I'll be signing your name on a lot of things from now on slave!"

Jo pulled out her necklace and sure enough the other key fit the lock on my device.

My erection sprang to action once the ring on my balls and sleeve on my cock were removed.

Libby returned with another women who was much younger, maybe in her early twenties.

"Peg, this is Kia and Jo, and of course this is OC!"

They all shared greetings.

"Alright, let's get started, I see he's gaged and secured, now let's put some earplugs in and get him hooded! "We want all this to be a surprise to him."

"We love seeing the shock on their faces when they see what we've done," said a prideful Libby as she inserted spongy plugs in my left then right ear.

I have read about this, it's all part of Femdom control, complete sensory deprivation, they are controlling my mind and body.

Kia used the cloth bag from the cuffs and put it over my head, then she secured the drawstring around my neck.

Being bound and helpless is triggering my submissive tendencies, and making my penis rock hard.

I felt pressure on the side of my shaft, then a buzzing feeling followed by searing pain, I screamed in my gag, but I could only make muffled sounds. Peg worked on the side of my shaft for what seemed like about a half hour, whatever she was tattooing on my cock had to be large.

I was squirming and twisting in my bindings, trying to move away from the pain, but it was no use. I was too tightly controlled.

At the same time Peg was working on the tattoo, I could feel Libby working on my nipples, a sharp stinging sensation told me that she was piercing them, then pressure as jewelry of some sort was applied.

Soon I felt a sharp pain on the underside of my scrotum and the same type of pressure.

Then I felt a sharp pain in my urethra, obviously I was getting a Prince Albert Piercing.

Just when I felt I was about to go out of my mind, the pain stopped. I just laid there panting. Then I felt soothing ointment being applied to my new tattoo and piercings.

Soon the hood was removed from my head and the plugs were taken out of my ears. Libby was looking into my eyes, I must have been showing a mixture of fear and submission.

"Now slave, we have one more thing left to do before your owners can take possession of you."

She unbuckled and removed the rubber ball from my mouth and I exercised my sore jaw trying to get the feeling back.

She reached over to a tray next to her and took what looked like a forceps.

"Open up and stick out your tongue as far as you can!"

I did as she instructed and she clamped down on my tongue and locked the device in place. Then she took a hollow needle off the tray.

"Now take a deep breath and hold it!"

She pushed the needle through my tongue connecting the rounded ends of the forceps.

Then she took a gold stick needle from the tray that had a red jewel on one end. She fed it through the newly punched hole then a ball was screwed onto the bottom end, locking it in place. I let out my held breath and moved the jewel around in my mouth testing its feel.

"There we go, that wasn't so bad now was it!"

I had watched videos of this procedure and often fantasized about it, I never thought it would actually happen to me.

My two owners came into view and seemed pleased.

"Let's remove his bindings and get him to his feet. My two owners had to steady me because my legs were a little shaky.

Let's get him over to the mirror and show him our work. But first, we need an audience.

Libby opened the door and shouted,

"It's time!!

All the artists came running into the room some with their phones out, ready to record my reaction.

I gasped as I saw my image in the mirror.

"Check out your left profile slave," suggested Libby.

I turned my left profile to the mirror, my engorged cock was perpendicular from my body, I now have a large "OC" in gothic letters tattooed on the side of my cock.

"Ok, now right profile," Said Peg.

I was afraid to look, but I knew I had better do what she said. When I turned I saw smaller letters so I had to get closer to the mirror.

"I love tattooing the larger cocks," said Peg obviously proud of her lettering expertise.

It now said on the right side of my cock, 'Property of' then below it, 'Kia and Jo!'

Now face front, and see my work," said Libby.

I saw I now had a heavy metal ring hanging from the lower part of my scrotum, as well as what looked like a reverse Prince Albert piercing on the head of my cock but a shaft with a ball on each end instead of a ring.

"That is just temporary," said Jo, "You'll get the ring once you heal, We wouldn't want the ring to get caught when you are in chastity."

"We like the idea of locking your PA to your balls when we don't have you caged."

I saw I had a heavy metal ring inserted in each nipple, then I stuck out my tongue.

I now had a ruby jewel pin pierced through my tongue and a ball was screwed into the bottom of the shaft.

Jo came up behind me, I did a double take as I realized that she had removed her top. She brushed her bare tits against my back making my cock jump, then she moved and stood next to me.

"I had Libby pierce your nipples with the same rings as I wear.

"And I did all the artwork on Jo," said a proud Peg.

Jo fondled and presented her naked breasts to the mirror, showing off how heavily tattooed they were.

"I'm sure we'll be doing a lot more work on OC in the near future, but right now we're going to have to get this room sanitized, we have another appointment coming in in about five minutes."

Kia grabbed my somewhat deflated cock,

"Time to get him locked back up and go home, it's been a long day," said Kia, gingerly feeding my pierced cock into the Chasity tube. Then she put the mounting ring around my balls being careful not to disturb the piercing Peg had just completed on my scrotum.

I donned my sweats as Jo kept showing off her breasts to the staff, then she reluctantly got dressed.

Jo got behind me and cuffed my wrists behind my back, Kia produced a leather leash and clipped the end of it to my collar.

They led my out of the shop and into the car.

My new life as a collared slave has begun.

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers