Collared Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave is waxed and tanned.
2k words
4.54
14k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors note: This story explores the addictive side of being a Femdom slave. How all inhibitions are set aside and the slave is willing to give up his body and his fortune for a life of slavery at the hands of two beautiful Goddesses. The same two women he has masturbated over, many times. All characters depicted in this story are to be considered over eighteen years of age.

Collared. CH - 2

They had me ride in the back. I gave them the address of where I lived, we stopped by and I opened the door of my house. Kia and Jo went in and looked around. It was a simple three bedroom home, nothing fancy but it was in a nice neighborhood. It felt strange letting complete strangers in my home.

I found my laptop and started heading towards the door.

"We are going to need your spare house keys," said Jo.

I pointed to a hook on the wall, and Kia and Jo each took a key and attached them to their necklaces.

When we got back to the car, Jo instantly opened my laptop and started looking around.

I had watched a lot of Femdom porn and I'm sure she will be checking my search history.

I actually felt relieved about finally letting my secret out and having these two women find it.

Next they drove me to a waxing and tanning salon.

I followed my two new owners into the salon and were greeted by the receptionist at the desk.

Kia apparently appointed herself as the spokesperson.

"Our slave here has an appointment for body waxing and tanning," she said nonchalantly.

The hostess didn't react to the word 'slave', she didn't bat an eye.

"What's the name?"

"O.C.," was Kia's reply.

"Oh, I see him on the list, and I see we have a credit card on file, you can go ahead to room number five!"

"Oh, let's use this credit card instead," said Kia, pulling my wallet out of my pocket and handing the receptionist my Visa card.

"Ok, as I said, room number five!"

I wasn't sure if she was just talking to me or not, but my two beautiful owners escorted me to the assigned room.

Kia opened the door and we walked in. I could detect the smell of hot wax. We were met by two women in smocks. The two looked at me, then my collar, then one of them looked at the work order and smiled.

You two can wait if you want but this is going to take two or three hours from the looks of him.

"Just call us when he's done," said Kia.

Then she reached into her purse and took out a small box about three inches in diameter. She shook the box and the sound it made indicated that there was something fairly hard in it.

"Here, this is for him when he's done with the waxing!"

She handed the box to the older of the two who knowingly took the box from her and set it to the side.

Then Kia and Jo left.

According to their nametags, the older women was Cindy and the younger was named Amy.

Ok, let's get started, we'll need you to disrobe," said Cindy.

I started taking my clothes off as the two women watched, obviously mapping out my body for focal points of the waxing. I stopped at my underwear. I paused for a minute.

"You can leave them on for now if it makes you more comfortable," said Amy, "but you're going to have to get used to almost constant nudity from now on!"

So I left them on and Cindy motioned for me to get up on the table.

The two of them started with my upper chest. Cindy made small talk with me as the warm substance was spread on my semi-hairless chest.

"So, how long have you been collard," she asked matter of factually.

I gulped at her direct question, she must have sensed my discomfort.

"Oh, no need to be embarrassed, we get a few collared slaves in here, both male and female.

That seemed to put me as ease a little.

"Just collared today, it was a shock that I'm still trying to grasp."

"Don't worry Hun, submissive slaves seem to be the happiest clients."

The two women worked on me for the next hour, doing my front and back. I screamed in pain a couple of times but the women were gentle.

Then came the time that I knew was inevitable.

"It's time to lose those shorts and get your legs up, the ladies want us to focus on your genitals."

I lifted my legs and scooted off my shorts, getting them caught on my erection, Amy helped me get past it while Cindy attached stirrups to the table.

For the next hour I endured the most pain I ever felt. The trash can next to me was filling fast as strip after strip of the wax/hair impregnated fabric kept being yanked from my cock and balls.

The women had me stand and Cindy started taking pictures of my now smooth, hairless body.

"Very nice, let's text those pictures to his owners!"

Cindy started tapping on her phone and soon the pictures were sent.

"Amy," said Cindy

"Go see if a tanning bed is ready!"

Amy peeked her head out the door.

"Number three is open!"

"Good, let's get him over there," said Cindy.

"But first we have one other thing to do."

Just then Cindy retrieved the box and cut it open with her knife. Inside was a black cloth bag. She opened the bag and dumped out the contents. By the sound of it hitting the bench I could tell it was metallic.

Cindy took the item and knelt before me. It was a chastity cage.

She held it up against my erect manhood.

"Well, this will never fit the way it is, we need to deflate that rod first. Amy, go get some ice cubes, I know how to fix this!"

Amy left and soon returned with a bowl full of ice she just got from the ice maker down the hall.

"Lean over the bench and put your ass in the air," Cindy said motioning me toward the worktable.

I did as instructed and Cindy started inserting the ice into my rectum. I shuttered against the sudden coldness, but Cindy was relentless. As the ice melted, water started running over my balls and dripped off the end of my shaft. It took about five minutes, but my shaft did deflate.

Cindy had me turn around and checked my cock against the chastity device.

"There, that's better, now let's get you locked up!"

Cindy took a metal hoop out of the bag and wrapped it around the base of my cock and balls, then metal sleeve was placed over my limp cock. Then she locked it in place.

Amy checked the box,

"Oh-Oh, the keys aren't there."

"Are you sure," asked Cindy.

"This isn't the kind of thing that is cut off easily and going to a locksmith might be embarrassing."

Then I remembered that when they collared me, they put the collar keys on a chain that already had a key on them.

"I think we're ok," I said.

"I remember seeing another Key that Goddess Kia and Goddess Jo had on their chains."

"Well for your sake, I hope you're right," Said Cindy.

"Let's scoot over to three and get his tanning started."

The two women led my naked body across the hall into a room with a large tanning bed. They spread lotion all over my body and had me lay in the bed and turned on the lights.

The tanning took about an hour, my cock was straining in the confines of the metal cage. I knew I'd best get used to it, it was now to be a continuing fixture on my body, only removed at the decision of my owners.

When my session was complete I opened the bed and soon discovered that I was not alone, in the room were my owners Kia and Jo.

"Get that tanned ass out here and let's have a look at our new property," Said Jo.

I stepped out and instantly cupped my genitals, my protective reflex had kicked in and I covered myself.

Jo slapped me in the face!

"Get them hands to your side, and present for us, let's have a look at you!"

The two women stated taking pictures of my naked body from all angles, focusing on my bound cock.

"I so want this cock in my pussy," said Jo as she pulled my caged cock up to her warm crotch.

I was so aroused by her actions that my cock started leaking pre-come. Jo noticed and went to her knees and caught the dribbles on her tongue.

"Ok, that is sooo sweet, Kia are you sure we can't fuck him now, why do we have to wait!"

"Jo, we talked about this, we need to wait until he heals, it will be worth the wait, said Kia.

"I promise that you can ride his pecker first, you know what I want first!"

Jo seemed to reluctantly go along with Kia, then she suddenly sucked my balls into her mouth, biting on them and soaking them with her mouth juices.

"I'll leave you with that slave, next time I'm going to suck on that cock with my swollen black beaver!"

"Open your mouth slave, show me that tongue," Said Kia.

I reluctantly opened my mouth and presented my tongue, Kia took hold of it and wouldn't let go, I tried to back up but she would have none of it.

"Slave I'll bet you are longing to stick this up my pussy, aren't you, aren't you?"

I just stood there Kia's fingers maintaining a strong grip on my pink fleshy appendage.

"Answer me slave!!"

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue," joked Jo.

"Umuph, ha, wes, roddis."

Kia let go and I bent over in pain, my tongue throbbing.

"Get used to speaking with a lisp slave, that's how you are going to be talking after Libby gets done with you!"

I didn't even have time to respond as the door swung open and Cindy gave my clothes to Jo.

Jo, laid my sweats on the tanning bed and pulled out my underwear.

"Here Cindy, you can throw these away," said Jo.

She handed Cindy my briefs, "He's going Commando from now on!"

I was breathing heavily, I so wanted to fuck Jo, she really had my heart racing, my balls were still dripping with her saliva.

I realized that through all this Kia was on her phone telling them we were on our way.

I got dressed for the first time in Chasity, it really felt weird walking at first, but I actually felt it somewhat comfortable. As we walked out to the car I quickly noticed that the lock on my chastity device clunked with every step I took, how was I going to explain that in public? I tried several strides and found I could lessen the noise by varying the way I walked.

Kia must have heard the noise,

"I'll bet now you know why we insisted that you not wear underwear anymore. And you will also be keeping up your daily workouts at the club, so you better get used to a little clatter. Not sure how you are going to explain it at the club, but it should be amusing to watch!"

But, the thought of these two beautiful owning my cock like they now do was like a dream come true, so the noise seemed like a small sacrifice.

I had no idea what the rest of the day would be like but my cock started growing with excitement albeit in the confines of the metal tube secured to my balls.

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers