Colleagues with Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
She serves you, but this time, the boss could find you out.
2.8k words
4.5
3.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pushed the door open, hoping that you had managed to skate in just before the boss, and was pleasantly surprised to find only Samantha at her desk. Bustling past her, mumbling a greeting, you slung your bag down, and had just begun to unpack your things when the sound of an arriving car outside reached your ears. you looked up and out the single window, already preparing to comment casually on your luckiness at arriving before him--but it wasn't the boss's car. Sighing, you reached for your bag and took out your laptop even as Samantha pushed herself back from her desk, smiling to yourself as you recognized what was coming even before it had begun. You would still need to have your things out and ready for when you were done--or if the boss arrived--to keep up appearances, even if you weren't going to be getting any work done right away.

A few minutes later, Samantha rounded on you, her shirt and trousers discarded over the back of her chair as she reached for your zipper, casually drawing it down and unlooping your belt as your hands slipped up her sides to cup her breasts in their bra.

'Hey. How was your weekend?' She asked casually, looking at you as evenly as if she were still sitting at her desk, dressed and unimpressed with you--all part of the magic of that wonderful Russian programming.

'Not bad, kinda boring,' you replied as your pants slackened in her hands, your cock already stiffening in your underwear before she had even touched it. 'Caught a movie, got some washing done, you know how it is. Yours?'

'Yeah, alright.' She said, looking down as she released your trousers and let them fall around your ankles, moving up to your shirt and beginning to unbutton it. 'It was my friend's birthday, so we went out on Saturday, and I didn't really do anything yesterday. Kinda the same, just some housework.'

'Too hung over?'

'Nah, I barely drank,' she said indignantly, smiling, 'but yeah, something like that.'

You laughed, enjoying the casual, care-free dynamic even as you neared such an intimate interaction. It had become normal for you now, sharing whatever time you had like this, making love while pretending you were not--it was almost comfortable, like two friends doing what their bodies needed while their brains remained separate, able to focus on conversation or work. Of course, granted, you could hardly keep yourself off the sex one it had begun; but at least she was oblivious to it and still able to maintain normal, un-aroused mental functions, at least until it finally came too close to the big finish, after which she would simply return to normal again as if it had never happened. You found yourself considering the way the trance seemed to last just until she sat back down at her desk, once more fully clothed, and felt grateful that it did.

Samantha's hand slipped along your shaft and you shuddered as you felt her cool touch around it, and as she drew you closer to her body by your manhood, letting your cock head rest atop her panty-clad entranceway, you reached behind her to unclasp her bra, feeling it popping as it came away and pulling the offending fabric from between you so that her breasts could touch your bare chest without obstruction. you smiled as her nipples grazed your skin, and only the knowledge that an enjoyable fuck was rapidly approaching stopped you from engaging further in breast-related foreplay.

A few minutes later, Samantha was stepping over you as you reclined into the couch chair, your penis standing proudly to attention as it awaited her body. She bent quickly to drop her panties, and you watched her breasts swinging below her face as she did so. Then, her knees clambered up above you, depressing the cushion either side of your butt as she wiggled further up your body until she was in the right position, adjusting herself patiently before she lowered herself slowly down, looking down between your bodies and prying herself open with two fingers as she approached. you felt the cool touch of her wet lips first and a shiver of complete contentment washed over you as the contact seemed to solidify what was happening beyond any doubt or argument, quickly solidifying the intensity of her pleasure as she took you in steadily, your head pressing through her tightness before disappearing into the warm, massaging depths beyond it.

It felt like you had barely begun when the sound of an engine reached your ears. you almost missed it, wrapped up in the bliss as you were, enjoying Samantha's steady, rhythmic motions across your manhood, only blinking to as you heard the engine rev then shut off. Surprise and adrenaline surged through you in an instant, and it was almost as if Samantha knew too, for you both seemed to react as one, her rising from your erect length, stepping quickly off the chair at the same time as you threw yourself forwards, standing, pushing Samantha off of you, hurriedly saying something about getting dressed quickly.

Samantha's breasts jounced as she backpedaled, bending for her panties even as you ordered her to, yourself reaching for your discarded pants. Ripping them on, you barely had the time to button up your shirt, throwing your jacket on instead and zipping it up over your undone shirt. Samantha, for her part, pulled her shirt over herself without reapplying her bra first and followed your lead, swinging her jumper around her arms to hide her stiff nipples as the office door creaked, opening. A moment later, your boss walked in, smiling.

'Howdy boss,' you said, trying to hide the fact that you were a little out of breath--and hoping he wouldn't notice the bulge that was still rapidly deflating in your pants. He nodded and stepped past Samantha to his desk, dumping a wad of files and his laptop down on the table.

You continued to exchange a little idle chit-chat as the adrenaline of the morning wore slowly off, but it wasn't until you glanced around your desk again that you realized something was happening, tipped off only by the sound of movement coming from Samantha's chair. you looked, expecting to see her facing him, or perhaps taking a surreptitious moment to adjust herself beneath her jacket. What you actually saw, however, caused your mouth to tumble open. There, leaning forwards in her seat, her breasts pressed together inside her shirt as she presented them with her hands to your boss, was Samantha, her nipples just visible through the fabric as she squeezed them together for him to see. you baulked at her, terrified that this was it, that her actions would get her fired and you investigated, or worse, that someone else would take over her job, using her computer and being indoctrinated by her specialized malware into wanting to fuck you at every opportunity. What if it was a man, you wondered, what if it was someone ugly, what if it was the boss himself--

It was the boss's grin that gave you pause, a placid, enjoyable grin as he reached forward, palming both Samantha's tits in his hands and massaging them around and around as she closed her eyes in pleasure. He looked across at you, and though you expected him to show shame or confusion or embarrassment, he looked sheepish, almost... Apologetic. He shrugged, withdrawing his hands as Samantha straightened up in her chair, reaching for the base of her jumper and beginning to lift it from her body.

'I guess we have a secret that's out in the open now,' he said as Samantha's shirt was revealed, her breasts swinging inside it. A moment later, it lifted over her head as well, and Samantha was once again semi-naked, only now, it was in front of your boss. To your shock, he took them in his hands again before he continued speaking.

'It started about a month or so ago,' he said as Samantha sighed beneath his ministrations, 'she just came at me, started taking her clothes off. At first, I was confused, but then she began undressing me, too, and before I could argue she was kneeling before me, putting me, well, in her mouth, and then...' He trailed off as Samantha stood from his grasp, reaching for her pants. you knew what she was doing; it was the same routine the subliminal program had drilled into her, following her standard obedience pattern. She would entice foreplay for as long as it took for both parties to become completely naked, then as soon as they were, she would transition directly into intercourse.

'Well, next thing I knew, she was sucking me off, and I was half way down her throat, and--well, by that point it was too late, we had a secret to keep. I thought at first that she might have been blackmailing me for a bit, perhaps pointing a camera at me somewhere, or using this as a tool to get what she wanted--you know, claim sexual assault if I didn't give her a pay rise or that I could have this and more if I did what she wanted, or something crazy like that--but nothing happened, and I couldn't find any recorders.'

As he spoke, Samantha stepped closer to him, presenting him with her body. Shamelessly, he slipped one hand between her legs and put the other to her teat, and you could only on with amazement as the pair interacted so sexually and yet so shamelessly before you. Samantha moaned as he continued, rocking her hips slightly. 'Well, after that day, she kept doing it, every day. As soon as we were in the same place together, boom--she was stripping off, handing herself to me as if all she wanted was simply to interact like this.' There was a wet sound emanating from between Samantha's legs now, and though your brain was disgusted, the erection in your pants had other thoughts in mind. 'I figured as long as we were both mutually enjoying ourselves and she always made the approach, I couldn't be pinned with anything more than cheating, and, well...' He trailed off again and switched boobs. 'As you can see, she is always the instigator.'

In that instant, it hit you, all at once, like a cascading brick wall falling on top of you - the casualness with which both of them acted, the act of doing it at all in front of you, and Samantha initiating--and your boss not stopping her.

Samantha worked closely with the boss, acting as his PA. She did a lot of business analysis, pricing plans, documentation, formal lettering--everything he needed someone in an administrative role to do while he was out having meetings and consulting other business owners. The pair of them also sat side-by-side, and frequently collaborated, which meant that he did a lot of looking over her shoulder. You looked at the pair as you thought, at Samantha's shameless nakedness, happily enjoying the boss's touch, while he looked up at her, his face placid and happy. He had had a dose of the hypnotic malware too, you thought. Perhaps not fully--but enough to let go of some of his inhibitions. He's sitting here idly enjoying her approaches without fear or concern, happily talking to me while he fingers her goddamn cunt! You blinked as the realization hit you--you had created a sex office!

As you thought all of this, Samantha had reached down and begun to unfasten the belt around his waist, the boss unresisting as she undressed him. While you dwelled in your revelry, Samantha was hard at work, working at freeing his hardness, and by the time you blinked back to the present, your boss's erection was rising into the open air, inches from Samantha's face. And there, in that moment, as you stood in your unbuttoned shirt, your dick hard, watching your boss touch up the woman you had programmed to fuck you anytime you were alone in the office together--or so you had thought--watching her reach forward to do the same to him, you came to a fateful decision.

Stepping from your desk, you unzipped your jacket, dropping it from your shoulders as your shirt billowed behind it. Quickly, you slipped it from your arms, and reaching quickly for your pants, it didn't take long to pull them open. Samantha had only just put her mouth around your boss's helmet as you stepped up behind her, and within seconds her trousers had once again slipped from her waist, pooling around her ankles as you freed the body that had so hastily been redressed moments before.

Ironically, you thought as you stepped in close, enjoying the sight of her round features down here, this was the first time you had taken her like this--every other sexual encounter had been on the couch, with her variously bending before you to suck you off, or climbing atop you to fuck her pussy. Now, as you slipped your hands over her round, tight backside, you found you really enjoyed the sight of her two hairless holes, the wet pussy you had only recently been buried within still ready and waiting for you once again.

Samantha tightened even as you slipped your cock against her entranceway, but she did not move against either of you, content it seemed to take you both from either end. you kept your eyes on Samantha's backside as you pressed yourself slowly up into her cunt, naturally preferring her body to the sight of your boss as you slithered home inside her until her round ass met your body. Grunting, you found a lot of stimulation in the position, and quickly you began to stroke up a rhythm inside her, bouncing her ass off your body as you fucked her. The motion seemed to favour the other end, too, for you could see your boss's pleasured look as she rocked back and forth along him, and throwing caution to the wind, you put your back into it, working yourself inside Samantha until you could feel ejaculation broiling in your balls.

It didn't take much for you to cum, stimulated and teased as you had been that morning, although you tried to hold out as long as you could. When you did, you thrust yourself deeply home inside her, determined not to waste this opportunity to enjoy her despite the changed circumstances under which it came. Apparently, Samantha's mouth hadn't done a bad job of working up your boss, either, for as your penis pulsed between her tight, quivering lips, you watched your boss gasping in ecstasy, Samantha's cheek bulging as his manhood pressed against it. you could see her throat moving, and her lips were sucked tight to his length, and assumed, correctly, that she was swallowing his cum too. I sure hadn't expected to be sharing a spit roast with the boss this morning, you thought to myself as you tumbled down from the peak of your orgasm, holding Samantha by the hips as her body drank in your seed, but at least he's not mad at me for being late.

When at last you parted, Samantha's naked body stained at both ends with drying cum, you all agreed to take a little time to recover. For the first time since she had fallen to your programming, Samantha sat at her desk, naked, pottering away at her work as she descended from the peak. you sat on the couch you had so frequently fucked on, your laptop hot atop your bare thighs, covered only in your underwear as you struggled to focus on anything at all, while your boss, bizarrely, seemed to be the least affected, himself focused on something on his screen. It was awkward, but also peaceful, a sort of placid truce shared between all. Eventually, lunchtime rolled around, and by that point you had all mostly cleaned up and redressed. Samantha went out for lunch and aftercare to ensure nothing came of your ejaculation inside her, and sometime after that, your boss had to leave for a meeting.

Half an hour later, Samantha re-entered the office, looking for all the world like she had never taken off the clothes she was still wearing. She tossed a lunch wrapper into the bin and handed you a box of chips, and you were ravenously digging into them even as she knocked back the pregnancy pills from her pocket and began to undress, tossing her jumper over the back of her chair, her shirt quickly following suit. Glancing up, you realized with a jolt that Samantha and you were, once more, alone in the office together.

And despite everything--the earlier sex, your boss's involvement, the lengthy recovery time and having so recently copulated--your cock still twitched in your pants, rising in readiness even as you watched the bra around her chest pop free, revealing her breasts to you once more, a lump of fried potato squeezing down your throat.

Yeah. you could go another round.

Who wouldn't, with a girl like Samantha?

END