Collecting The Rent Ch. 02

Story Info
Troy and Colin continue their 'playtime'.
2.7k words
4.49
4.9k
7
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

Troy and I are in the middle of our first time together...as lovers, that is. He has been my housemate-boarder for some time now. This twenty year old Adonis has made fifty year old me start to come alive again, after the recent passing of my husband, Ken.

"Stand over there, right next to the mattress. Back up a little." His athletically stunning body is twisting to its back, and his head is now hanging just off the mattress. This is one position that Ken and I never tried.

"You sure about this? If I get carried away I could hurt you."

"Won't ever happen, Col. I know you. I trust you. I'm stoked for this, Colin!" I have to admit, the very sight of this young stud splayed out on my bed is taking away my apprehensions. His open mouth is about to get stuffed and fed...I just hope he can take it all, because right now, I need to blow a pent up load!

"You ready?"

"Do me, Col." His words give a picture to my mind of me taking his plump virgin ass for a ride...but that will have to wait. Right now I have a heavy load aching for release; and Troy is calling the shots.

"I don't suppose you have deepthroated before?" His bedroom ready eyes are drilling into mine...and as he seductively bites his lower lip, the side to side head shake tells me the answer is 'no'. "Okay. I have. As soon as you feel me about to enter your throat, take a facial and neck posture like you are yawning, along with the deepest breath you can manage. I'll slip right down to my balls resting on your chin."

"Feed me, Papa!" I can't resist this smiling slut.

"One high protein meal coming right up, kid!" With his outstretched tongue and a wide open mouth, I take up his invitation, and rest my now throbbing cockhead right in the middle of that warm and wet appendage. Like a slow motion movie trailer, Troy is closing his moist lips around my shaft; and is starting to slide the aforementioned tongue back and forth on its underside. The feeling is out of this world! "Hungry for more inches, Troy-boi?" His eyes and mine are locked together again.

"uhh huhh." It's a bit muffled, but I get the idea. After I feed him a few more inches, there's a familiar bump to the back of his mouth...and to the entrance of his throat.

"Now would be a good time to do the yawning and deep breath thing, Troy. I'll know if it's done right. So will you." I see his muscular chest and lungs expanding and filling with air; and hope that he has the yawn thing under control. Gingerly pushing forward, I am sliding into his gullet with no resistance! "Good job, bud. You Okay?"

"mmmmhmmm." That's good enough for me, and just in time, too. Everything about this is a turn on. He is giving me his hot body to seed. His throat is distended by the thickness of my shaft within him; and as I reach down and stroke him there with a feather-like touch, I swear he is managing to smile somehow. His body is beautifully relaxed; and I would lick him all over if I wasn't already 'busy'. The sight of his rock hard erection mirrors the one I have, being held tight inside of him...and I...I think just one move by either of us will...it will...

"Dinner is about to be served, you rock hard marble statue come to life! Damn it, Troy! You wake up the soul inside of me! You shake me to my core! You...You...

AAHHH! AAHHH! AAHHHhhhh...ohhh. oh. oh. oh."

Part 2 -

After shot-gunning a half dozen big ropes of my boiling milk into Troy's belly, I need to hold onto something. His pecs will do. More like resting my palms there, but it's keeping me in balance, instead of keeling over. His pert pink nipples are hard and happy. I'll give them each a lick and a nip if I can just...

"nahoooo." Sounds like he wants me to stay inside of him.

"Sorry, Troy. I need to rest, bud. Let me pull out and show you how a 'mature' man treats his lover." His mouth feels more open; and out I go. First of all we need to kiss.

"Mmmm." While most of my seed went directly into his belly, he did manage to milk me dry as I pulled from his throat and back into his mouth. That bit of post ejaculatory torture was very much worth it! So his swirling tongue and mine are getting to taste my cream. Not bad. Not bad at all.

"Get comfortable on the bed, Troy. I'm not nearly done stuffing you with pleasure. Hands behind your head, please." Troy has just the right amount of pit hair; and I am drooling at the prospect of nuzzling those moist caverns of fragrant manscape. True to his youthful stamina, the cock is still erect; and the nipples are, too.

"Ohhh, Collie...Ooohhhh." A mans' pits are often as arousing to him as is his crotch - in the hands, or in this case in the mouth of a pro like me! My hands are busy tweaking and pinching and twirling those nipple nubbins of his, and he is wriggling his torso in ecstatic agony. "You're gonna make me cum again, Collie." That's the whole point, right? So with my mouth still lapping into wet pit heaven, I am sliding my hand down his ribs, before giving a strong slap to his stomach muscles. Whack! He lifts his hips in response. "What was that for?"

"A little light pain increases the pleasure. Check this out." After a slight brush of my fingers up and down his rigid shaft...

"FUCK! Let 'em go, Collie!" I have a good squeeze-hold on his heavy nuts. "You're psycho, man!"

"Not hardly. Take it in for a minute and tell me it doesn't feel good." I know how to squeeze them just so. I know how to massage them, lick them back to the pleasure zone; and then suck those nuts from pleasure to pain and back again. He is responding as I knew his body would. Time for round two.

"WHAT? You'll damage them!" A few flicks and taps will just wake them up a bit - no harm done.

"Pussy. Take it like a man! A little CBT will awaken the deepest pleasure levels you didn't even know you have." He seems unconvinced. "Okay. Give me ten minutes with you saying nothing. If you still don't like what I am doing I'll stop, okay?"

"Okay." He had risen to his elbows. I am gently pulling is arms back behind his head and pushing his chest down to the mattress. "You won't really hurt me, will you Collie?"

"Never. Not permanently, anyway." My mischievous smile does nothing to settle his nerves.

"Oh, fuck, Collie!" Like I said before, I have plans to tap Troy's virgin ass, but not today. No worries, though, because he is about to get tapped elsewhere, along with the theme of this CBT ride he is on.

"Do you know what 'sounding' is?" I'm straddling his hips, and his erection is poking at my crack. He is nodding 'yes'. A good tongue fucking will ease his way into another state of delirious acceptance. He can't resist holding me in his arms as we deep kiss the minutes away. I have a sound and special lube in the nightstand. It's clean and ready to go. I use it on myself now and then for the erotic kick it gives me.

"Will it hurt?"

"Would I hurt you?"

"No."

"I do this to myself from time to time and the feeling is off the charts. When done right, there is no pain...just a little burning sensation the first time you pee afterwards. You game, stud?" He nods. I take the rod and lube from the drawer. He's up on his elbows again, eager to watch...or maybe afraid not to? I have one of those disposable lube shooters, and after filling it up, it is hovering a few inches in the air above Troy's throbbing penis slit. I am rubbing a dab of the lube onto and slightly into the slit.

"Oh, Man! Are you sure... AHHH!" The tip of the shooter went in nice and easy.

"Did that hurt?"

"No."

"Big baby."

"Big studly baby who dumped a big manly load into your ass a few hours ago...remember?" It sure feels good to laugh with Troy like this.

"Hold still, fool. I still have to plunge the lube down into your urethra. There. It should feel nice and cool."

"It does." Out comes the shooter; and before he has a chance to protest, into his slit goes the sound. "Oh, man. That feels amazing!"

"Told you it would. How does this feel?" I am starting to very lightly tap his balls with two fingers.

"It kind of hurts, but not a lot."

"You'll quickly build up a tolerance to the ball pain. Just concentrate of the feeling of the sound inside of your dick. Stroke it real gently while I play with the twins." After some increasingly strong taps to his nuts, I'm adjusting the pressure according to his groans and moans. He's now taking quite a bit of ball bashing without complaint. "Can you cum again. Troy?"

"Hell yes!"

"Good. I'm kind of busy down here with the boys. Stroke yourself off, but quickly pull out the sound just before you shoot." I have an idea about where his cream will go. Meanwhile, some taint polishing is in order. My tongue will make a nice rag for the job.

"Fuck, Col....It's all too much, man! I can't handle this rush of feelings! It's like five people are working my body all at the same time. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum now! A nice firm grasp of his testicles and a good swift tug of them up and away from his body should be the last straw he can stand.

"OH! OH Collie! COLLIE!!! I've been monitoring his face. He's reaching for the sound; and he's pulling it out of his shaft and setting it onto his abs. Now is my chance.

"FUCK. FUCK. OH. OH, FUUUUCCCKKKK!!! My mouth took him in just in time. I feel the first burst of his cream hitting my tongue; and I am sliding him ever deeper into my throat. "HOLY CRAP!!! SUCK IT DOWN, COLLIE....SUCK IT ALL DOWN!!!!"

Part 3 -

Sleeping with Troy after a night of great sex has us both intertwined; with our bodies in a jumble of arms and legs everywhere. Pure heaven! I feel rejuvenated. I feel like a kid again. Morning will be upon us real soon.

"Collie?"

"Thank you, Troy."

"What for?"

"For being you. For being here with me. For showing me how to live again."

"De nada, amigo. The pleasure was and is, literally all mine. Yours too. I get it. Breakfast?" It's already after 10; and as I start the coffee, Troy is going out for the days mail.

"Junk for us both, some bills...and one that looks important addressed to you, Col." I take the envelope from him, open it, and read the short paragraph to myself.

"Oh, my God." I have to sit down.

"What?" I am handing the letter to Troy to read.

"Dear Mr. Kochanek. The delay in contacting you was due to an internal computer issue, and we apologize. Your late husband Ken had a policy with us, and enclosed you will find our check to clear the account. Very truly yours, Life Insurance Partners."

"It's 250K, Collie! $250,000.00!" I am crying like a baby! Troy is holding me in his arms. "Shh. It's okay. It's okay now, Col. You have a new start, man. With this pandemic easing up, I can get a job and pay you all of the..."

"Let's open a Cafe together." He looks stunned.

"Really?"

"it's what Ken and I had planned to do. Now it can be you and me as business buds. I can pay you twice what any similar job would...you love to cook and are good at it...you can take a night course at the local culinary school..."

"Colin." Oh. Maybe he doesn't want this. I should have known better, after all... "I would love to work for you. But you only pay me what you would anyone else, okay? And I will still pay you rent for my room." With this kiss to his forehead comes the words that tug at my heart.

"I love you, Troy."

"I love you, too, Collie."

Part 4 -

It has now been three weeks of intense work as Troy and I sift through the possible towns, with their many rental opportunities, in which to locate our cafe. We have also compiled every kind of list that could possibly help us in organizing and building out our dream.

"Collie! I may have found the perfect spot....it used to be a small restaurant back a few years; and all the equipment is still there. Yes. I don't know yet. Meet me here at four and the agent will let us in."

He sounds excited. I am, too. I know the spot, and the demographics are good.

Troy and I met with the agent. That was five weeks ago...we got the place! There has been a flurry of activity for Troy and me...and all the contractors involved. It looks amazing; and we open this weekend.

The only word to describe our Cafe is: 'success'! We have been open for a month already, with a total staff of five. Troy is almost through his short course at the culinary school; and he is getting good reviews on our website for his cooking.

"Please join me out front, Troy. There's a line for the luncheon steam table offerings, and I need some help." He likes meeting the customers. We all wear aprons with our names on them. As Troy approaches the counter, the next customer perks up and stares at his nametag.

"Hi. What can we get for you today?" Troy is helping Toby at the counter. Toby is a student at one of the nearby colleges, and has become a familiar regular.

"Hey...great...I'll have the lunch special with one of those house-made breads...they're soooo good." Troy is beaming.

"Make 'em myself...with help, of course. Glad you like them. I have a fresh batch coming out by the time you finish the salad. I'll bring you one hot out of the oven!"

I can't hear what they are saying while making these milkshakes...but it looks to me like Toby is interested in Troy. Good. I've been considering a plan for myself, as well...and this may be an opening for the both of us. I watch as Troy carries a fresh hot bun to Toby's table.

"Here you go..."

"Toby. It's Toby. I've been taking sneak peeks into the kitchen since you opened, Troy. There's an opportunity coming up at my school to get some on-the-job credit working in a field of interest to each student. I've been getting up my courage to ask you, well, to ask if..."

"Yes! I mean I'll have to clear it with the boss, but for my part...it's a yes."

Those two have been yapping like there's no other customers to wait on. "Oh, Troy!"

"Sorry, Col, I'll tell you later." There's a twinkle in Troy's eye. Good again. He's a big help here at the counter...when he isn't stealing a glance over at Toby, that is. No matter how this goes down, I am still intent on taking Troy's fresh hot buns for his first anal fucking; and my own stolen glances are all over that sweet backside of his!

With the lunch rush over, I'll have a word with Troy. "Did you get his number?"

"Collie!"

"Well did you?"

"I did NOT ask for it! He wanted to give it to me because he's interested..."

"In you."

"He's interested in doing a work-study gig here for a month with the college he's attending. I told him you would be the one to approve it or not." Troy looks agitated.

"It's okay, Troy. Do you think we should call him?" After silently mind-melding with me, Troy seems ready to give me his answer.

"Yes."

To be continued...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers