All Comments on 'Collection 1: The Ex-Girlfriends'

by archerstories

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

This story was remarkable in the plot twists. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Truly incredible writing creating this mind twisting captivating story. I hope you use more of your talent and put out other great stories for your readers to enjoy. Thank you so much for the time, effort and thought that you put into this piece. It made my week.

flynndflynndover 3 years ago

Damn that was good. Even kibd of heartwarming in a fucked up kind of way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent

very, very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What weird story

The dude is a broken bitch over cheating exes, so his slave destroys an innocent women that he can never have a real relationship with and lies and cheats on.

Weird role reversal

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Well this storyline was certainly different. I must say, was he stupid or what for letting Brandi have access to the remote. Just goes to show who really had the brains out of this lot and was it programming to please her Master or out of love that drove her to do what she did, I wander.. Still wasn’t a bad story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you trademark a grunt?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story

It ended up being sweeter than any Mind Control story has a right to be. Gave us the down and dirty and logically grew into a heart warming tale. Any mind controller worth his salt would have programmed his device to never be used on them. But then we would have missed out on something special. Maybe he understood he was safe in Brandi's hands the way he programs her.

5 Stars Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Found a very similar story on Ao3 by SecretStories, “Slut for her master”. Seems you’ve been plagiarized, unless that’s your account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus, this is incredible. The power dynamic basically shifting in the end feels like a rogue AI or something. Very well done.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A great story and now looking forward to the next part. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarcherstories@archerstories
I hope you enjoy reading my stories. My goal is to write stories that start in the world we know and end in the world of porn. In most of my stories, you won't find girls doing things against their will, you'll find their will being changed to be more fun. Feedback is always a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES