Collection 1: The Ex-Girlfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was the slut for when Master was angry and wanted to punish fuck someone. He would often take her up the ass, pulling roughly on her hair as he fucked her. As such, Brandi ensured that Anna was always wearing a slave collar and often dressed her in black leather.

Lucy was the slut for when Master wanted to fuck somewhat exotically. Most of the commands for roleplaying went to her. She was the cheerleader, the superheroine, the schoolgirl, or the nurse. Brandi ensured that Lucy was always wearing some vestige of the last fantasy, be it the tiny skirt of the schoolgirl or the panties with little red pluses on them for the nurse.

Brandi was the slut that her Master used whenever he wanted a good ole fashioned blowjob. This ranged from the slow, tender-tongue blowjobs to the rough, throat-destroying face-fucks. He loved finishing on Brandi's tits, so Brandi was topless almost all of the time.

The tender fucking didn't stop, however. While Lucy got it once, probably because of her tight pussy, Master almost always did it with Brandi. Brandi did her best to perform, but she still wasn't sure exactly what he wanted or why he chose her for it.

Once, after fucking her tenderly, they were laying in bed and Master said, "Sometimes I wish I wasn't always so angry." He was drifting off to sleep and Brandi didn't think that he would remember it later, but she thought a lot about it.

That's what this was all about, wasn't it? He had been wronged and he was angry. So he was collecting bitches that he could punish for it in pursuit of justice. Sure, some of it was just pure lust, but there was an overwhelming sense of anger. Brandi wondered about that a lot. As much as they fucked, as many beautiful bitches he collected, as many degrading sex acts he had them perform... was there a greater pleasure to be had if it wasn't all done in anger?

And Brandi thought about the night where he had her perform as a girlfriend. It was for reputation, but he had still had her perform when they were alone. It was a crude imitation of the relationship, a powerplay wrapped in the inherent anger of their shared history. And at the end of it, he hadn't gone to porn, or to another bitch, or even for a round with the slave-version of Brandi. He had gone to look at his crush from work. Was that what he really wanted? Despite all the punishment, justice, and recompense that his whores represented, did he really just want a relationship?

Brandi thought a lot about this. She thought about it as she woke him up in the morning with her lips and throat. She thought about it as she cleaned his home and sent him pornographic pictures throughout the day. She thought about it when she and the rest of his harem met him at the door so he could pick his pleasure. She thought about it when she was making out with Lucy while Anna serviced his dick with her less-performing tongue. She thought about it at night while she and the other bitches shared the guest bed until their Master had need of them.

And one phrase from Master ran through her mind more than anything, from the originally programming and her original commission: "Your thoughts are exclusively those that benefit or please me."

Brandi only thought about what benefited her Master. It was her purpose in life to please him to the best of her ability. That was a grand mission and if she didn't take action to help solve her Master's anger, she wasn't fulfilling it to the best of her ability.

Brandi knew how to solve his anger, but she also knew that if she did that he might not have need of his whores anymore. That meant he would be free to pursue the relationship he wanted and the tender love that enslaved sluts couldn't give him, but it would also mean that he would be deprived of the sexual bliss that his harem gave him. That was unacceptable. The idea of Master wanting to facefuck someone and not being allowed to physically pained Brandi.

Of course, Master could simply start a relationship with someone and then use his device to ensure that she didn't mind him having a harem of whores catering to his whims, but how was that different from simply having one more whore? Wouldn't that still be hollow?

It was a paradox. In order to be happy, he needed a real, genuine relationship and kinky, degrading, constant sex. But in order to get one, he would need to sacrifice the other.

Brandi began working on a solution.

One of Master's friends had invited him on a ski weekend trip. Many of the guys were bringing along girlfriends, so Master decided to bring along Lucy. Brandi was not offended, of course, because her programming didn't allow it. Lucy was likely going to be playing the role of doting, sexy girlfriend, just as Brandi had for the dinner party.

It also gave Brandi a weekend alone to enact her plans for Master's happiness.

Master left on a Friday. On Saturday morning, Brandi took the device and gave Anna a list of chores. Then she left.

Just as she had done when acquiring Lucy, Brandi had done some recon on Alexa's schedule and home, but she wasn't sure what weekends were like for the girl, because she was always at home with Master. She waited for an hour until she was sure that Alexa was home alone. Then, she knocked on the door.

Alexa was a pretty girl. Her smile was big and genuine. Her tits were amble, but not quite as slutty and large as Lucy's and Brandi's.

"Hi, can I help..." Alexa said, stopping as Brandi opened the device.

"You're going to let me inside," Brandi said. Alexa immediately stepped to the side.

"Is there anyone else inside the house?"

"No," Alexa said tonelessly.

"Expecting anyone?"

"No."

"Good."

Brandi got to work. She first asked if Alexa liked her Master.

"I do, but I think he has a girlfriend."

"Why?"

"Because he gets texts throughout the day. I think they're sexy pictures. I caught one from the side once."

"He doesn't have a girlfriend. And you don't remember any sexy pictures from his phone."

Alexa blinked and Brandi watched the memory delete itself.

"Do you want to be in a relationship with him?"

"I do."

Brandi smiled. This was the genuine relationship that her Master was craving. This was the solution to one of the things that would make him happy. But Brandi needed to be sure that he would get the other end of the equation too.

"Alexa, let's talk about sex." Brandi began to reconstruct Alexa's sexual preferences.

"You love sucking dick."

"I love it."

"You love when someone shoves their dick to the back of your throat."

"Yes."

"You love waking up your man with a blowjob."

"I love it so much."

Brandi continued through the scenarios that she knew turned Master on so much:

"You love dressing as a cheerleader for your man and being fucked like the homecoming whore."

"You love dirty talking in bed and telling him how magnificent he is."

"You love being called degrading names during sex. You even call yourself these names because it gets your man horny."

She went on for a while, sculpting the mind of the girl who would be the perfect combination of slut and girlfriend for her Master. She was careful to touch no part of the relationship aspect. She wasn't going to be the maid during the day or cater to him for dinner every night. She was going to be the genuine girlfriend, until she got into bed with him. Then she was going to be his whore.

Brandi couldn't resist, however, adding one command outside the strict bedroom:

"You love sending sexy pictures to your man. It makes you horny."

Then, to ensure that Master had everything he wanted, even that which the whores couldn't give him, Brandi added, "And when your man wants to be tender, you will love him tenderly."

"I will," Alexa said with a smile.

Brandi thought rapidly about all the sexy scenarios and concluded that she had covered every base. But just to ensure that Master would be happy, she added, "And if your man wants to try anything else in bed, you are open and willing. And if he likes it, you will love it."

"Anything," Alexa agreed heartily.

Brandi took a deep breath. She had found the girl who could give Master a relationship. Then she had sculpted her to ensure that she would fulfill her Master's desires in bed. She had balanced the equation, and her Master would never need to know that the sexual elements were not genuine. He would think he had just hit the jackpot.

But there was one more thing to consider. Brandi knew how to take care of Master's anger and resentment over past relationships, but she would have to make sure that they never surfaced again.

"As long as he wants to be with you," Brandi said, "you will be with him. Thick and thin. You'll never give up on this relationship. You'll never cheat on him. You'll never leave him. You'll never stop loving him. Forever."

"Forever," Alexa smiled.

Brandi took a deep breath and then nodded. "You'll not remember this conversation. You will keep all the commands, but you'll not remember me. You'll think that you are just very in love and that your sexual preferences changed."

"No memories," Alexa agreed.

"Then you'll sit there for two minutes while I leave and then you'll go on with your day," Brandi said. She closed the device. Alexa remained seated in her living room, staring ahead. Brandi left quickly and got back into the car. Brandi looked back at the house. She had left the screen door open behind her. After a moment, Alexa appeared at the door and closed it.

"Take care of my Master," Brandi said softly. And then she drove back home.

Master got home from his trip and was very tired he fucked Anna's ass really quick (he said that he was having a craving) and then went to bed. Brandi asked Lucy about the trip and found that Master's friends were very enamored with his "new girlfriend" and often checked her out. This made Master very happy and they fucked a few times every day. It was an overall successful trip.

The bitches went to bed, but Brandi remained awake, staring at the ceiling. She was nervous, but she knew what she had to do for the sake of her Master's pleasure.

Midway through the night, she woke up, retrieved the device, and snuck to Master's bedroom. She crept close to him, with the ear protection already in.

He shifted and looked up at her. "Brandi, what...?"

She opened the device and he grew quiet.

"Master, you're not angry anymore. All the hurt, pain, and anger at your past relationships is gone now. You don't carry it anymore."

"No anger," Master agreed.

"You won't remember this. And you'll go back to sleep."

Brandi closed the device and her Master went back to sleep. Brandi resisted the urge to suck his dick, then crept back to bed.

In the morning, as Brandi sucked him off, he didn't mention anything about last night, but something was different in his eyes. He watched her with lust, still, but the fierceness was gone. He still came in her mouth, watched as she swallowed, admired her figure as he got dressed, and smacked her ass on his way out the door, but Brandi knew her command had worked. He wasn't angry anymore. She hoped that would free him for greater pleasures than they could ever give him.

The rest of the week continued as normal, Master coming home at night, selecting a whore, cumming on one of their tits, and then playing video games before bed. But he didn't pick Anna at any time—the whore who he enjoyed fucking in the ass. He picked Lucy twice and Brandi twice.

When he got home on Thursday, he announced that he had a date. A girl from work had asked him out. He told the three whores this as Brandi knelt before him, gobbling his dick.

He didn't come back home on Friday night. He came back on Saturday morning. He was smiling, but when his eyes landed on his whores, the smile wavered some.

"Brandi, I was wrong," Master said. "It looks like someone sucks dick better than you."

Master spent most of Saturday contemplative. He fucked them periodically, but most of the time was focused elsewhere. That night, he gathered his girls around and said, "Tomorrow, we're going to have a big fuck-fest. I'm going to fuck you hard, frequently, and in every way I want it." The girls squealed with delight, but Brandi knew what this was.

He was saying goodbye.

Master held true to his plan.

He fucked Brandi's face furiously, holding her head in place and pounding her throat with his dick.

He ticked Anna up, bent her over a chair, and destroyed her ass.

Lucy dressed up as a superhero—one of Master's favorite—and he tore the costume off before pounding her pussy.

Lucy, Brandi, and Anna had a long, sensuous, nude makeout session on Master's bed, giving his dick a chance to take a breath. When he commanded, all three girls crawled across the room to him, sucked of his dick and begged for his cum. When he covered Brandi's tits with it, Lucy and Anna sucked it off her chest while she licked his dick clean.

He filmed them occasionally, but mostly just enjoyed their mouths, tits, pussies, asses, and hands. Master must have been sore by the end, but he ended with a long, sensual blowjob from Brandi, while the other whores cleaned the house up.

Before bed, Master told Brandi to wake him up an hour early.

After the morning blowjob, which Brandi knew to be the last, she licked him clean and then knelt by the side of the bed.

"What are you doing?" Master asked. He was used to her displaying herself on his bed, not kneeling beside it.

"I'm begging, Master," Brandi said. "I... I have a selfish request. And I am begging you." The words were hard to come out of her mouth, because it was so self-oriented. She was supposed to be entirely for her Master's happiness and pleasure. She fought through it to find the capability to speak one selfish request.

"What do you want?" Master asked.

"Master, I know that you plan on sending us away," Brandi said. "I'm asking... I'm begging... oh please Master... leave yourself a way to bring us back if you want. Some word that would turn us back into your sluts. Some way to unlock this part of us again. I know you want to send us away and I'm not asking for you not to. I'm just asking for you to build in a way for you to change your mind later."

"I'm... I'm setting you free," Master said.

Brandi opened her arms and gestured down to herself. She was on her knees, topless, with Master's cum still on her chin. "This is me free. And I know why you want to do this. But selfishly... I just want to preserve the hope that one day you might use me again as your whore."

Master reached down to her, grabbed her hair, and pulled back hard. It was the way he treated his property, and Brandi knew it well. Master spit. It landed across her face. With his free hand, he slapped her hard across the cheek. It was bliss.

"You want this?" Master asked. "You want to be my whore?"

"I am always your whore," Brandi said with a smile. Her head hurt from the pressure on her hair. Her cheek stung. The spit dripped slowly down her cheek. "Even if you send me away. Even if you make me forget. This is me in my purest form. And if someday you are really looking for a blowjob, I hope you remember this."

"I'll grant you favor," Master said.

He commanded them to dress in normal clothes. They stood in his living room and he opened the device. Immediately, Brandi's mind went blank. The words were like absolute truth in her ear. She accepted them fully.

She was going back to being how she was.

She wouldn't remember her time as his whore.

She was going to walk out of this house, walk for an hour, and then come back to attention.

She would go back to her old life.

But if she ever saw him again and he called her, "Bitch", she would revert immediately back to the slut-slave she was.

Despite the device and the truth being poured into her mind, some inner part of Brandi sparked joy at this command.

Then the device closed and Brandi started walking.

It was a year later that Brandi ran into her ex. She was at a restaurant with her boyfriend (he was no good in bed, but he gave her lots of free shit) and her ex-boyfriend bumped into her. On his arm was his girlfriend, who he introduced as Alexa.

Brandi made the proper small talk, although she did take note of the way that her ex admired her figure. After a few minutes, Brandi's ex and his girlfriend Alexa left. Before turning back to her boyfriend and dropping hints about how gifts were nice, but cash was better, a stray thought crossed Brandi's mind: "He looks happy with her. And that's all that really matters."

That was an odd thing for Brandi to think, but even odder was the thought that followed: "And if he's ever not, he can bring back his bitch again."