College Age Daughter Locked Out

Story Info
Neighbor's daughter in her underwear gets locked out.
930 words
4.1
31.2k
23
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers

When we moved into our current home, we had a neighbor across the street who had a college age daughter named Kaley. She had just graduated from high school and was driving back and forth to college as a Freshman. She was very tall with a great figure and long, dark brown hair. Very cute.

It was early one Friday that Fall (around 8:00 AM) when this particular event took place. My wife sleeps during the day and had already gone to bed. I was working in my office when I heard a knock on our front door. "Awful damned early for solicitors!" I thought as I made my way to the front door. When I opened it I was surprised to see Kaley standing there. She was standing on our front sidewalk with nothing on but a pair of panties and a long t-shirt. So I opened the screen door, said "Hi" and asked what was going on. She said "I went to my car to get my books and when I got back to our front door I found myself locked out!" Her Mom and Dad had already left for work that morning and she wanted to call them. It was cool outside so I told her to come in and I would get her a blanket to wrap herself in.

She came in and I told her to sit down on our couch. I then went to the hallway to grab her a blanket. When I got back and looked at her all I could see were those beautiful long legs of hers. I don't think she was but she could have played either college basketball or volleyball - her legs were THAT long. I handed her the blanket and she laid it across her lap covering her legs and panties. Before she did that I thought I noticed that the front of her panties were a little wet. Oh, the thoughts that ran through my head!

I then handed her my phone so she could call her parents. Unfortunately, they were both in important meetings and couldn't return home for at least 2-3 hours. So I told her she could stay in our house until they got home. She said "OK.....thank you.". I turned the TV on for her and said I had to go back to my office to finish some work. I handed her the TV remote and left the room.

It took about 20 minutes to finish what I was working on. I came back to the front room rather quietly just so I could ogle her for a minute or two. She was faced away from me so Kaley didn't notice I had come back. When I looked around the corner I couldn't believe my eyes. Her head was thrust back against the back of the couch and I could tell she was fingering herself under the blanket with her right hand. Her hips were thrusting upwards under the blanket and her left hand was massaging her left breast and pinching her nipple. Was she thinking about me??? I stood there in awe and watched her for a minute or two. I watched long enough to see her moan and cum. She covered her own mouth as to keep as quiet as possible.

While watching her I got a huge hard-on. I unzipped my pants to take my cock out to masturbate when she heard me and quickly covered up and gathered herself. When she looked my way she saw what I was doing and just said "Do you need some help with that?". I was so taken aback I couldn't talk and simply nodded up and down to say "Yes!".

Kaley threw the blanket off, stood up and walked over to me. As she stood in front of me I could see how hard her nipples had gotten under her t-shirt. She just stared right into my blue eyes, reached out and grabbed ahold of my cock - which was now hard as a rock. She encircled the shaft with her hand and began stroking it back and forth. I closed my eyes and moaned. When I opened my eyes, she wasn't there. I then looked down and saw her on her knees with her mouth open right in front of the head of my cock. As I looked at her, she started swirling her tongue around the head. She then grabbed it with her left hand and began licking up and down the shaft. I just about blew my load when she opened her mouth wide and took all 8" into her mouth. She took it out and said "I just LOVE your big cock!" She began sucking again and I quickly shot my entire load straight down her throat. She licked up the remnants until there was nothing left.

I wanted to throw her back on the couch and dig into that sweet little pussy of hers, but we decided not to push it any further. Her parents were due home soon and lucky for me my wife stayed asleep the whole time. I put my cock back in my pants and took her to the front door. She thanked me for "everything" and walked back across the street to her house. Her parents pulled in a few minutes later.

Kaley and I waved to each other numerous times after that. Unfortunately for me, she moved into housing at her college the next year. I was really hoping she would stick around longer and lock herself out again. :)

Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers