College Age Daughter Locked Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Kaley's back from college and wants to use our pool. :)
2.8k words
4.5
17.1k
12
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers

It had been a long 6-7 months since I last laid eyes on Kaley, the neighbor's tall college age daughter. She had moved into on-campus housing the previous year and I hadn't seen her since. I often thought about her after our first "encounter" when she was locked out of her house.

It was the following summer and temperatures had climbed into the 90s every day. The humidity was also really high. We have a nice inground swimming pool in our backyard which I often take advantage of during these hot summer months. My wife rarely uses it herself. I'm an Aquarius so I seem to be naturally drawn to the water.

On this particular day, I was in the garage with the garage door open. I was busy working on organizing stuff at the back of the garage when a female voice said, "Hi Mark." I turned around and it was Kaley! She had a big smile on her face and I replied "Well, hello there! It's been a long time since I've seen you!" She said "Yes, I know! I'm back for the summer and don't go back to school until late August." She had shorts and a t-shirt on and of course all I could do was stare at those lovely, long legs of hers.

So, I then said, "Can I help you with something?". She responded by stating how hot it was and was wondering if she could swim in our pool for awhile. I said "Sure, no problem!" with a sly look on my face. "Let me go around and open the gate for you." She walked back across the street to grab a beach towel and some other items and met me at the gate.

I escorted her to the pool area and told her to make herself at home. "I need to finish some work in the garage, but I'll see how you're doing as soon as I'm done". "I really appreciate you letting me use your pool" she said. "Come talk to me when you're done."

I walked into the house through our back door and closed it. The blinds on all of our back windows and door were closed so I took a peek through the door window blind before going back to the garage. I think she knew I was watching because she ever so slowly pulled her t-shirt off to reveal her bikini top and those nice, firm breasts underneath. She then turned away from me and pulled down her shorts - of course bending at the waist and pointing that sweet, little ass of hers right at our back door. There she stood in the sun in that skimpy bikini. She was well tanned so she must have been laying out at her own house for a number of days. As she climbed down the ladder to enter the pool, I returned to the garage. Let's just say I didn't get much done during the next 30 minutes.

When I was finished, I went to the back door and opened the door window blind. Kaley was laying on her beach towel on the pool deck next to the pool soaking up some rays. She was face up and I could tell she had applied some suntan oil. A long-legged bronze beauty lying there next to my pool. Whew!!

I opened the back door and asked her if she wanted something to drink. "I can make you a glass of iced tea." I said. "Yes, that would be great!" she said. So I made both of us a glass and went out to give it to her. "Can you talk for a while?" she said. "Sure" I said and sat down in a lounge chair next to her.

"I told some of my friends at school about how you helped me last year when I was locked out of my house." I just looked at her and said "Seriously?". She said "Yep, and they ALL loved the story! I didn't leave ANYTHING out!" I just looked at her and didn't know whether to be angry or excited. But just the thought of her telling all of her college girlfriends about giving me a fantastic blowjob last year quickly made that decision for me.

"I've been thinking about that day a lot" she said. "Probably not more than me!" I responded. "You fulfilled one of my fantasies that day." She just smiled and said "Yeah, I know! We shouldn't stop there though, should we? After all, you haven't done anything for ME yet!" My mind quickly raced back to her fingering herself underneath the blanket on our couch and how I wanted to get on the floor, spread her legs and dive in. "I knew your parents were going to be home soon and I was afraid my wife would wake up. Otherwise, I would have been happy to reciprocate!" So she just looked at me, told me to remove her bikini bottom and said "Guess what? It's time!"

I grabbed a cushion from one of the lounge chairs and told her to lift her hips. I untied her bikini bottom and tossed it aside. I then tucked the cushion under her butt and told her to lay back down. She removed her bikini top to expose her white breasts. I then spread those sweet, long legs of hers and stared right at the most beautiful bare pussy I had ever seen. As I settled in, I could see how wet she was. She had apparently been anticipating this ever since I went into the house - maybe longer.

As I positioned my face in front of her pussy, I raised my head up, looked at her and said "Are you ready Kaley? Are you ready to see how a man does it?" She didn't say a word. She just nodded up and down and laid her head back down on the deck.

When I go down on a woman, there's a certain technique I like to start with. I start from just above the left knee and kiss her inner thigh then do the same thing above the right knee. I continuously alternate back and forth moving in a little each time until I reach "home". Once there, I hesitate for about 10-15 seconds, stick my tongue out and plunge it inside. Drives 'em crazy. Kaley let out a big "Unnnnggghh!' when I dipped my tongue in.

I then started circling my tongue ever so slowly around her clit. First clockwise, then counterclockwise. After a minute or two of that, I began lightly flicking her clit back and forth with my tongue.....slowly at first then picking up speed. I heard "Oh Mark!" as I kept my tongue on her clit and placed 2 fingers inside her sopping wet pussy. She was probably already wet enough but I reached out and applied a little suntan oil on my fingers. I cupped my fingers upward and applied pressure to her pubic bone. That was enough to set her off and she came HARD. She came so hard she was bucking up and down.

I pulled my fingers out and got on my knees. She immediately said "Get that big cock of yours out and FUCK ME!". In record speed, I had my shorts and boxers off and placed my cock in front of her pussy. I knew I had her right where I wanted her and thought I would tease her a little. So, I tickled her clit with the head of my cock, slid it up and down then inserted it about an inch - just enough so she could feel me entering - then stopped. She opened her eyes and said "Well? What the hell are you waiting for?" I just gave her a cheshire cat grin and slowly went further in....about 1 inch at a time. I slowly withdrew until the head of my cock was just inside of her again. But this time I plunged my full length into her......quickly. I then began pumping in and out at a steady pace. She reached her arms around my neck and said "Yes! Oh god, yes!" and came once again. I was about to cum myself when I heard the back door open. I turned around and just about had a heart attack. It was my wife!!! I thought she would be gone for at least another hour or two!

Kaley and I both just sat there as my wife opened the door and walked outside. "What the FUCK is this????" she said. All I could come up with was "Uhhh.....it's a long story babe." Her reply? "Both of you get your asses in here now!" Kaley wanted to leave immediately but I told her not to worry - that nothing bad was going to happen to her. We both got dressed and went inside.

"In here!" my wife yelled. As we entered our bedroom, she told both of us to sit on the edge of the bed. We sheepishly complied and sat next to each other. I then explained what had happened since Kaley got locked out. I thought my wife Laura would blow a gasket and ask for a divorce right then and there. Luckily for me, I was VERY wrong.

Instead of getting all pissed off, she said, "That sounds pretty fucking hot!" and sat down between us. She put her left hand on my crotch and her right hand on Kaley's. "Now it's MY turn." She started rubbing my cock through my shorts and Kaley's pussy through her bikini bottom. Kaley and I just looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders as if to say "What the hell? Why not?"

My wife is bisexual and often stated she wished she could be a man for a day so she could fuck a beautiful woman. We had even thought about swinging with other couples at one point, but it just never clicked with anyone. I think she saw this as her opportunity to finally have sex with another woman. Kaley also seemed intrigued about the situation. I'm guessing she has probably had "fun" with one or more of her college girlfriends.

Kaley and I both stood up and removed all of our clothes. We grabbed my wife by her hands and pulled her up as well. Laura also has a nice, sexy body but she is much shorter than Kaley with nice curves and bigger breasts. Kaley removed Laura's blouse and bra while I removed her skirt and lace panties. All 3 of us standing completely naked in our bedroom - I can think of worse situations to be in.

Kaley began sucking on my wife's tits while Laura was fingering Kaley's pussy. At the same time, Laura reached around and began stroking my cock. I still hadn't cum yet, so I was instantly rock hard again. After a couple of minutes of this, both my wife and Kaley got on their knees in front of me. My wife started sucking my cock first then Kaley took over. My wife started licking and sucking on my balls while my dick was in Kaley's mouth. I couldn't hold back any longer, grunted loudly and shot my load down Kaley's throat.

The girls knew I wasn't worth much for a little while, so they turned to each other. Laura laid on the bed, motioned to Kaley and said, "Get over here and eat my pussy!" She just smiled and quicky obliged, sticking her tongue in my wife's cunt and twirling her tongue around her clit. Kaley reached up and cupped both of Laura's breasts while she continued. Kaley's ass was pointed right at me which really got me going again. I could sense my cock getting harder and harder.

Suddenly, Laura screamed out "Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop!" and came hard herself. Two orgasms for Kaley, one for me and one for Laura. Sounds fair right? Nope! Some women have a number of orgasms in a short period of time. I was lucky to be with two of them. Too bad men can't do the same thing - well, at least most of us. Unfortunately, I'm in the majority on that one. At least I can get hard again.

My wife and I looked at each other and smiled. We knew what to do next. "Kaley, have you ever been tied up during sex?" I asked. "Uhhh, no" she replied, "but I'm certainly willing to try if you promise not to hurt me." I said, "You're safe with us. No worries."

We had recently purchased a set of steel bars and attached wrist and ankle straps to them. I dug them out of our closet and told Kaley to lay flat on her back on the bed. I attached the longer spreader bar and straps to her ankles while Laura attached the shorter bar and straps to her wrists. She was all ours. To add a little mystery, we put a mask over her eyes.

I walked around to the other side of the bed and pulled Kaley closer so her head was hanging over the edge. I told her to open her mouth and slowly slid my cock in. She moaned as I moved in and out of her wet mouth. I was unable to cum again (at that point anyway) so I pulled out. I told Kaley to keep her mouth open. Unbeknownst to her, Laura then walked over with a black rubber dildo and stuck it in her mouth. I don't know if she knew the difference, but she started sucking again. Laura then pulled it out and threw it on the floor. She raised Kaley's head by the back of her neck and shoved her crotch into Kaley's face. Her tongue came out and started licking Laura's pussy lips. After expertly working her clit for a few minutes, my wife came again when Kaley stuck her tongue deep inside.

Laura then finally got to do what she always wanted to do. As she walked over to get her unused strap-on, she asked me to pull Kaley to the opposite side of the bed. With those long legs splayed out and sticking up in the air, I grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her ass right to the edge of the bed.

Laura got her strap-on situated and positioned herself in front of Kaley's pussy. She spread some lube on the head and slowly pushed it inside. She began pumping her hips in and out just like a man would. Kaley moaned softly as my wife fucked her with the strap-on. "Do you like being fucked by another woman?" questioned Laura. "I like being fucked with almost anything!" Kaley yelled.

She kept this up for about 3 minutes before tiring and withdrawing. Laura had finally fulfilled her fantasy. She finally got to fuck a beautiful woman.

Seeing this got me rock hard again. I grabbed some lube and walked back to Kaley. I spread a little lube on my middle finger and slowly inserted it into her asshole. She gasped at first but then started moaning as I pushed my finger in and out. I did this for a minute or two to get her ready. I then said "Kaley, I'm going to put my cock in your ass now. I promise I won't hurt you." She didn't utter a word. She trusted me.

I spread a generous amount of lube on the head of my cock and stroked myself a couple of times. She pulled back a little when I placed the head at her bung hole. I pushed in slowly until the head popped inside. Her mouth opened and formed an O shape, but she said nothing. I paused and let her ass get accustomed to my girth. I then pushed in another inch and paused again. I repeated this method until my whole length was inside of her. I pulled out slowly until just the head was still in. I then began rhythmically moving in and out of that tight little ass of hers. Kaley suddenly yelled "I'm going to cum again!". That's all I needed to hear and to my amazement I exploded inside of her.

I love fucking women in the ass simply because it has always been so "taboo". I guess it's also a power thing to me and I love how tight it is around my stiff cock.

We removed the spreader bars and straps from Kaley's wrists and ankles. After that, we were pretty much spent and we all went to sleep. When Laura and I woke up, Kaley was gone. Laura actually thanked me for allowing Kaley to come over and we are still together. I certainly hope Kaley wants to swim in our pool again soon. So does Laura.

Shark2557
Shark2557
22 Followers