All Comments on 'College Bathroom Pt. 02'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 5 years ago
The craving

Thanks for the great story. I can relate about the craving for cock. It does become unbearable until it has to be dealt with. I wish I had a college campus near. My location for acting on my urges is an ABS with a theater. I am still waiting for the day when I have sucked enough cocks to feel fulfilled. Seems like the more cocks I suck the more I want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is abusive...

This turned out to be really abusive. I was appauled at the abuse in this. Please get some counseling because abusive, degrading language is not sexual.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 5 years ago
Good story

I don't understand why some folks come here (no pun intended) and then throw down a comment chastising an author for writing a fantasy story? Why, why, why?! This is a site for stories that the authors think are sexy or that they think their readers or fans will like. Please don't look to these stories for some sort of redeeming quality of life or stories about a husband and wife in the dark in the missionary position having sex for two minutes and then he goes and watches TV and has a beer afterwards. Most of these stories are out-of-the-box-thinking exercises. They don't divulge some deep meaning about the author who you may think needs counseling because of their writings. That's just absolutely ludicrous and insulting.

A lot of these stories are hard and fast ways to get off, And yes, some of them are rude and crude. All of mine are, but they're my fantasies, they are not real in any sense. My apologies to the author for using his story to make a point.

I don't see anything wrong with this story at all. I'm assuming that like mine, this is a fantasy. It's. A. Fantasy. It's probably not real. Just because you may not like it, that doesn't make it bad or unacceptable. Good grief.

Drambui1968Drambui1968over 5 years ago
Omg

I really hope you keep this line going and in the same direction fantastic job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep It Going!

I find myself really enjoying this story. It reminds me of my college days. Please continue with this!

parker3522parker3522almost 5 years ago
Sucking Cock is Addicting

Good Story!

It's true. The more cock you suck, the more you want to suck.

I've been at a men's private sex club at the glory holes where most men want to be edged for awhile and then move on to the next mouth.

Cock after cock after cock. It became like a surreal thing. I just wanted more.

I was there about 2 hours and had 22 different cocks in my mouth. Amazing!

I just wanted more.

Two of the men did cum in my mouth. That too is very satisfying.

I also write stories in Literotica.

Check them out if you like.

nwijoeynwijoeyover 4 years ago
will there be a part 3?

PLEASE!

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 4 years ago

Please continue this!!!

FnfireFnfireabout 1 month ago

Love your hot bathroom stories, and you can even do a spin-off, of that totally straight cutie becoming a bitchboi sex slave for his more dominant, Alpha gay roommate...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous