All Comments on 'College Bathroom'

by Patrick2380

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot story

I loved your story, my cock stayed hard the whole time I was reading it wishing it was me doing the sucking. Hope you write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Made me think of past escapades in university...

My cock is rock hard and leaking now!...

Metoo1202Metoo1202almost 6 years ago

Great story made me really horny I wish I could have been in that bathroom to take care of even one of them

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 6 years ago
HOT

Please, lets hear some more...did you go back to the bathroom? Suck more cock and get fucked by more cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Made me hard!

I’m glad I can read and stroke myself at the same time! Had to keep myself from cumming while reading! Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautiful hot gay sex

Would have loved to had been in the other stall having a oral orgy!!! And seen how many loads we could have swallowed that night!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

It's like you totally have read where I'm at. Damn I'd love for you to be my first time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love ass

I love licking anus. It's so completely gay. My sister spied on me with a boyfriend. She couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her little brother lick my boyfriend's ass. I can make most guys ejaculate from ass licking and Dave was no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope that there is a part two

I’d love to hear about the top going back and fucking his roommate, or the protagonist coming back for a repeat and taking up the offer to go to his dorm room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

When I was in college there was a totally cruisy restroom (and for future reference, author, if there's not bath tub or shower, it's a restroom, not a bathroom). It was a three stall setup, with one stall close to the inner of two doors, and the third against the wall. Urinals straight ahead of the stalls, wash basins against the wall to the right of those. The outer door squeaked so you could hear when someone new was entering. There were holes drilled between the partitions. A perfect setup, kept scrupulously clean by the janitorial staff. After early classes I'd go in there, do my business, then stroke it checking out the guy on the other side. Once you saw that the other guy was checking you out too the custom was to stand and show off for a bit, then take your seat and let the guy show off for you. Mostly I stuck my cock under the partition and got a great blowjob. Occasionally, though, I'd see a cock I really liked then I'd take my turn bottoming. Big fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
small cock

loved story wish I had a big cock but not blessed and I have small balls as well. some guys don't let me wank them but others love to see me naked trying to ejaculate. im love sucking all sizes

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Hot story!

Hot story with such great descriptions of sucking & fucking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I got my start getting blowjobs in college bathrooms. Didn’t suck my first cock until a year later. Was in a dorm room with another guy. We were playing around naked on his bed. He began to suck me and I lay back to enjoy it. I turned my head and saw his hard cock near my face. I couldn’t resist and reached out and placed it in my mouth. He soon shifted one leg over my head and I was on the bottom of a hot 69. I was in heaven. As I started coming in his mouth it also set him off. I was in shock because I hadn’t thought that far through. I held his cock in my mouth and felt pulse after pulse hit my tongue. I knew then that this would be a regular thing for me.

parker3522parker3522over 4 years ago
Sucking Anonymous Cock is So Hot!

Good story, well done.

Going to a bathroom, or a glory hole.

Waiting for someone to show up is so hot.

You never know what you're going to get.

Then it happens, someone walks in or walks up to the glory hole and a cock comes through the hole.

You're on. This is it. This is your time to be a cocksucker.

So hot!

I too write stories here in Literotica.

Check them out if you like.

catamitecatamiteover 4 years ago
Tilly Hall - UNB

Great description, just as if you hve visited the washroom at the basement of Tilly Hall at UNB. Thanks for the memories

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPitsalmost 3 years ago

i spent quite a few afternoons sucking cocks in the college library men’s room in the late 70’s. I miss those days. This brings back memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was on my knees stroking my cock while reading it.

bltritebltriteover 2 years ago

Man that would be my fantasy come true

uk1manboobsuk1manboobsover 2 years ago

Wow what a great story. Great memories of going to local toilets getting naked and waiting in cubicle and often not being disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stated having gay sex in bathrooms at college, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jm612Jm612over 1 year ago

College restroom’s provided some of the best opportunities to service masculine straight males.

Horn’d up dudes that just needed an expert mouth to drain their nuts in a private stall environment.

They didn’t care who was sucking them off. To most it was a high having some anonymous fag going crazy sucking their dick and craving a big mouthful of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had my first male encounter in a college bathroom, a married guy who liked to travel to a big city to get blow jobs talked me into going to his and his wife's apartment. I was so horned up thinking we were getting into oral sex in his marital bed and got so hard thinking about his wife catching us and wanting to join us. I'll never forget him asking me to lick his balls, they were large, hairy and really musky, Loved the scent, taste and the look of his low hanging nuts hanging over my face, remember it like yesterday and still get hard thinking about it. Wish I had a chance to get with that guy more than once during the early 80's. I remember telling him I would be happy to do it again except he said he liked to go to the big city where he had all sorts of partners. To this day I still want to have a guy rest his balls on my nose and let me sniff and lick his musky cock and balls, too bad it has only been a couple of times since. Would love to go back to the college days...I think I would have explored far more than I did but I got very paranoid having just heard about the outbreak of aids and the fact this guy ventured to where there was a higher chance of contracting it, otherwise I think I would sought him out again. Love the aspect of under stall exploration and would actively pursue it even today if I wasn't paranoid of STD's.

FnfireFnfireabout 1 month ago

Wow that was hot wish I knew I would've let all you f*gs service me... or maybe try it out myself~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous