College Bounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,690 Followers

"It's not wrong little brother," Olivia said softly, to allow him to think this was still but a dream. She didn't want him waking up to quickly. "There can be nothing wrong with this when we love each other," Olivia said before going back to her task. Matthew's eyes flew open in panic as he came in his dream only to be meet with his very first view of a woman's sex that wasn't in movies or magazines. "Oh, you're awake!" Olivia said smirking at Matthew, "Then here you can play with me, while I get this load out," she said lightly smacking her peach. Matthew's eyes darted between those dark burning eyes and her pink, puffy, swollen labia. Her arousal filled his nose as she moved herself to straddle his chest. "Go on touch me, Matthew. I won't bite I swear, unless you want me too that is," Olivia said, "I know it's your first time, and what better way for you to learn then on me. You don't have to taste me at least not yet. But you can explore my sex with those fingers," she said spreading her lips open for him. Matthew swallowed hard as his eyes ran over his sister's cunt. His nose wiggled as he caught the undertones of sweetness in the air.

"Hmm... I don't know Matthew you might like the taste of pussy. Why don't you just give this pussy a little lick, and see if my honey pot is delicious," Olivia said inching her mound closer to his lips, "Just a little one okay," she said her finger tapping on her clitoris. "Please, Matthew," Olivia begged giving her hips a little shake. Olivia's back arced as she felt his tongue run along her hot box. "Mmm... yes, little brother just like that," Olivia cooed before returning his cock back to her mouth.

How her mind was a lit in glee as her brother's hands squeezed her ass cheeks. She just wished Matthew would do more to her hot sex then just stare at it. However, while she had his cock preoccupied then he was forced to get acquainted with her honey pot. Just so when the time comes he wouldn't be too fearful of sticking his hard tool into her juicy mound.

"Move sis, I'm going to cum," Matthew said through clench teeth. She didn't know how explosive it would be, or the volume of his first orgasm of the morning was. Olivia's eyes bulged out as his cock shot rope, after rope, after rope into her mouth. She tried to keep it all contained, yet the sheer volume of his semen was just too much for her.

"Oh god!" Olivia said her voice muffled as she tried to swallow her brother's huge load. Yet as she sat on his chest, her hand underneath her chin to catch what spilled out. "Is it always so much Matthew?" Olivia asked peering over her left shoulder.

"Yes," Matthew said bashfully looking away.

"There you two are!" Nancy said standing in Matthew's doorway. Her eyes running down her daughter's cum stained chest. Wondering just what she had missed while she made breakfast. Matthew peered around his sister, his deflating cock sprung back to life as he stared at his naked mother.

"Mmm... Matthew, are you trying to tell me you want to fuck me?" Olivia purred her hands running down his chest her hand grasping the base of his cock.

"Nope," Matthew said pushing his sister off now that she didn't have his tool between her teeth.

"Where do you think you're going with this hard cock son?" Nancy asked pinning Matthew against the doorframe. Her hand reached down taking hold of that hot rod she felt against her skin. She stood on her toes gliding her labia along his shaft as she looked deeply into his eyes. "How does that pussy feel baby? I know you're a virgin baby, that's okay, just give into that sensation Matthew. Don't those wet lips feel exquisite to that cock as they slide down it?" Nancy asked placing a kiss on his lips as she tilted his cock slightly up. Her eyes flashed devilishly, as his head inched closer to her entrance. She was going to take his virginity. Nancy had fucked herself senseless last night just thinking about it. Then when that little cherry was out of the way, she was going to teach him everything about sex. A mother's love knows no bounds when it comes to her children - namely her very handsome son. "Answer me Matthew; do you my handsome, strapping, young man enjoy the feel of your mother's pussy on that fine hard cock?" Matthew's body tensed up as he felt the head of his cock slip into his mother's sex.

"He'll be back," Nancy said with a mischievous smirk, as she watched her son dash into the bathroom slamming the door behind him. "Don't you think so sweetheart?" Nancy asked looking back at her daughter. Her eyebrow twitching as Olivia sucked her finger clean of the cum that marred her chest.

"Oh, give me a few days," Olivia said her eyes flashed wickedly, "He's tasted my box Mom. How long do you think he'll hold out knowing he now has the taste of his sister on his tongue?" Olivia asked taunting her mother.

"I can't believe you're asking me that while you sit there and eat that delicious cum," Nancy said stalking towards Matthew's bed, "Now you better not hog it all," she said pouncing on her daughter. Olivia giggled as her mother licked up her chest. Her fingers weaving through her mother's ruby curls, and softly, moaning as Nancy ran her tongue over her cum splattered nipple.

"Yes, Mom, clean that tit," Olivia cooed sensuously rubbing her thigh along her mother's leg as she played extra attention to her breasts.

"What have I told you about using such language?" Nancy asked in a disapproving yet teasing way. "Now I'm going to have to punish you for using such language," she said, her hand ran down Olivia's stomach feeling her daughter tremble. Nancy sucked, licked and fondled her daughter with a vengeance. She just couldn't help herself. Not when they both were on Matthew's bed. A bed neither of them have experienced before. Nancy just hoped this would entice her son into fucking her. 'God, he has a nice cock. Why is it he won't fuck me with it?' Nancy asked herself as she played with Olivia's mound.

Nancy rose to her knees licking the palm of her hand. Olivia's eyes lit up knowing what they were about to do. She couldn't wait to soak her brother's bed in her juices, and if she had to guess their mother couldn't wait either. Olivia bit her lip as she felt her mother's clitoris rubbing against hers. Whilst neither enjoyed scissoring, it did, however, bring some form of pleasure to them without a man sharing their beds. Olivia was almost at the peak of her orgasm when she heard her brother curse.

"Matthew!" Nancy said biting back the waves that were reverberating up her canal. "Please baby, we need you and that hard cock. We need you to fuck us, can't you see how desperate we are to be filled by that stout rod," Nancy said sliding off her daughter. "Matthew, come here," Nancy said, beckoning to her son as she crawled across his bed on her knees. "Just listen to how wet my pussy is for you," she said her fingers dipping in and out of her sex. Her juices resounding in that small room.

"Incestuous harlots!" Matthew seethed slamming his bedroom door closed and running down the stairs he had to get out of that house. While what they were doing might be considered wrong, Matthew knew if he didn't leave then something terrible might happen. It wouldn't take much for him to cross that line. He could already feel his rebellious appendage awaking at the sight he just witnessed. He needed to leave. He needed to put some space between them, so Matthew could figure out just what was going on with his family. He could hear his mother yelling for him to stop, to come back, yet he just sped off to where he knew all sanity still remained, at least he hoped it did.

"Matthew? Just what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Beverley asked as she entered the chapel. It was her turn to ensure it was cleaned before the Wednesday service. Arching an eyebrow when it appeared to her Matthew was too deep in prayer to hear her. "Matthew?" Beverley asked gently touching his right shoulder.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you," Matthew said shyly.

"That's okay Matthew, tell me what troubles you?" Beverley asked looking down at her.

"Temptation," Matthew said matter-of-fact.

"Oh?!" Beverley asked amused wondering if he had taken her advice. "Come, let us go to my office were we can speak more privately," she said helping Matthew to stand.

"Please have a seat," Beverley said gesturing to the seat before her desk, "So explain what kind of temptation you are trying to fight against?" Matthew remained silent contemplating on how to talk to her about sex when she was only a few years older than he was. "Matthew, this is a safe place," Beverley said reaching across the table. Matthew glanced up, his cheeks heated as he looked down her shirt. "Is this about what happened when you were in Africa?" Beverley asked. She knew all about why her predecessor was terminated from his position. However, unlike him, she knew better then to go after the under age kids. They couldn't say much if she had sex with those of age. She didn't see anything wrong with sex. Not when it was their Lord that told them to go forth and multiply. She had set her eyes on Matthew. He would be her first in that new city.

"No," Matthew said plainly.

"Then tell me what has brought you running to this holy house at such an early hour?"

"Sex, Ms. Pasternak," Matthew said looking down at his shoes in embarrassment.

"Oh!" Beverley said surprisingly, she had thought it was the dreams that haunted him. "Matthew, I have told you to call me Beverley. You and I aren't that far apart in age," she said leaning back in her chair, running her finger along her ruby stained lips. "I want you to feel free enough to talk with me about anything Matthew. I know you're about to age out of the youth group. But know this I am and will always be here if you need to talk okay. So why do you feel sex is a temptation?"

"Because look at them throwing themselves at me every second of the day," Matthew said trying to get the image of his sister's cunt out of his head. Yet that only kept it rooted in his mind.

"Matthew, explain what exactly has been going on?"

"Last night I was pinned to my couch while they did things to me, and this morning as well," Matthew said hanging his head in shame. Beverley rose from her seat softly walking around her desk.

"Tell me who did this and what did they do?" Beverley asked leaning forward placing her hand on his shoulder.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you," Matthew said in a tired sigh.

"Try me," Beverley said flashing him a warm smile. However, as she peered down she could see the vast tent that had been formed.

"They touched me and made me touch them. My... my... mother put her mouth on me while my sister masturbated using my hand," Matthew said. He wanted to be angry with them yet he wasn't. He didn't know why when they had practically molested him.

"Oh, I see. Is this the source of your temptation Matthew?" Beverley asked moving in front him. Sitting on the edge of her desk, her stocking covered legs extended out between his. Resting her feet underneath his chair she silently pushed her heels off.

"Yes."

"Why Matthew? Obviously, that seems to disagree with you," Beverley said pointing at his tent.

"I'm so, so sorry," Matthew said quickly covering himself.

"It's okay Matthew it's quite natural. God, did gift us with sex when we were cast out of Eden. So it's fine if that gets a little excited," Beverley said salaciously. Her green eyes flashed to the door making sure she had secretly locked it behind her. "So your mother and sister are making sexual advances on you? Well, that too is okay Matthew," Beverley said chuckling at his perplexed look. "Did you think we all got here by some wave of a hand? No. Before the flood there was Adam and Eve and just how do you expect they populated the world. Incest, of course, seeing as how they were the only two humans in the world at the time. Then there was Noah, he too had to partake in incest to repopulate the world after the flood. So don't think this thing that is brewing between you and the women of your family as a bad thing. Think of it as something to make your family stronger. Because if God didn't want incest in the world he would have made more than two people, and would have left more than just Noah's family alive."

"So you're saying I should just let them have what they want?" Matthew asked skeptically.

"No, I'm saying if that..." Beverley said pointing to his hands, "And you want this, then and only then, go for it. I don't see anything wrong with a little family love," she said shrugging her shoulders. "Now, if you like I can help you gain some experience if that's the road you wish to travel down."

"How?" Beverley only smiled wickedly, as she rose off of her desk. Raising the hem of her skirt up and pulling down her panties, her mirth swelled at his bulging eyes as her panties dropped into his lap.

"I'll let you practice eating me so you know how to pleasure a woman," Beverley said hiking up her skirt, spreading her legs so Matthew could get an unobstructed view of her raven hair slit. "If you do I'll suck on that hard cock you're hiding there," Beverley said her tongue ran along her upper lip thinking of what his cock would taste like, "So how about it Matthew do you want to taste a woman?" she asked running her finger through her lips.

"Ms... Beverley should we be doing this here?" Matthew asked mentally crossing himself and hoping that God wouldn't strike him or Beverley down for being so lewd in his house.

"Why not Matthew, if we weren't meant to do this don't you think our holy father wouldn't allow us to be here like this," Beverley moaned sensuously, as she squeezed her left breast while she toyed with her clit. "Come Matthew taste me before I cum!" Tentatively, Matthew eased himself off the seat and down to the floor. His heart raced as his lips neared her sex. "Oh yes! That's it start from the bottom and lick upwards," Beverley cooed as she held Matthew's head against her mound, "Pay extra attention to that pink bud Matthew. It has been awful lonely since I moved here," she said her hand gripping tufts of his hair. How she loved breaking in virgin men. They were always eager to please, and she was determined to experience the man before her. "Yes, yes, yes! Right there! Oh God! Stick that tongue in me Matthew! Yes, make me cum!" Beverley cried out as her womb detonated coating Matthew's face in her hot juices.

"And that my handsome student is how you eat a woman out. Now if you use that on those women. I'm sure they'll beg you to fuck them if they haven't already," Beverley said with a knowing smile. Before she took over the duties as the youth pastor, she had met with every single family that had a child that attended their church. Yet when she came upon Matthew's name, she was shocked, to say the least, that Matthew was the only member of the Williams family to attend their church. She got to know Nancy and Olivia very well while Matthew was still in Africa. Beverley caught onto the subtle hints the two of them gave off. It wasn't hard for her seeing how she herself came from an incestuous family. She had even joined them when Jake was still in town. How she missed the bliss being in a sexual family could bring. Yet she would be forever denied that when her mother and father had whisked her brother away. Only to watch as their plane was flown into the towers, on that day she lost her true love because her parents couldn't see the bond - a bond that was more than brother and sister. The knock on the door caused their bodies to still. "Yes, who is it?"

"It's me Ms. Edwards. You told me to come by this morning to go over the financials for the upcoming summer camp," the church treasurer said through the locked door.

"One second I'm in a meeting," Beverley said hating the fact she had forgotten about the meeting, "Forgive me, Matthew. It seems I wouldn't be able to take care of that cock of yours, and I was so looking forward to it," she said wrapping her legs around him as Matthew stood before her. "It's a shame you can't experience this," Beverley said wantonly, rubbing her snatch along Matthew's bulge. "Now be a dear and let the treasurer in," she said kissing Matthew passionately grabbing his ass as she did.

Matthew didn't know where to go. He drove most of the day going nowhere in particular. He couldn't return home not when he wanted nothing more than to give into his desires. Yet he had to be better than that. He needed to find a way to make his mother and sister appear less appealing to him. As he sat on the stoop of one of his few friends that hadn't left for an out of town college, Matthew pondered on how he was ever going to face his family again.

"Hey Matt, what are you doing at my house?" Pamela returning from one of her many night classes at the local community college asked as she noticed the bottles of beer that littered her pouch.

"Sorry, it's just I can't go home," Matthew said slurring his words taking another sip of his beer.

"Please, tell me you didn't drive drunk?" Pamela asked worried about her childhood friend. She knew this wasn't like him. She had never seen him so smashed before; nor had she seen him even hint that he liked to imbibed in alcohol.

"Of course not Pamela. I'm drunk I'm not stupid," Matthew said resting his head against the post of the porch. Pamela eyed Matthew she knew she had to call his mother. She wasn't about to allow her friend to drive home, nor could she put him up for the night either.

"Well, you just finish off, however much you have left, and I'll just run up to my room and put my stuff away," Pamela said patting his shoulder. Pulling her phone out of her pocket as soon as the front door closed behind her, she scrolled through her contact list until she came to Olivia's number. The two of them have been friends as long as she and Matthew have been. Although she had stopped hanging around their place when she saw the look Olivia gave her when she hung out in Matthew's room. At the time it sent out so many warning signals in her mind. Yet as the years passed she didn't see that in Olivia anymore. If she had to guess it sort of appeared that Olivia was jealous of her hanging out with her little brother.

"Hello?" Olivia said. Pamela could hear the worry in her voice.

"Hey Olivia it's me, Pam," she said into her phone as she walked down the hall to her room.

"Oh my, hello Pamela, sorry I didn't recognize your number. Hey have you seen my brother he ran out of the house this morning and we haven't heard from him all day?" Olivia asked. Concern about the welfare of her sibling weighed heavily on her mind.

"Yeah, I was calling to tell you that he's currently drunk on the steps of my porch," Pamela said eager to help get Matthew home safely.

"Oh! Don't let him go anywhere we will be right over Pamela!" Pamela could hear Olivia talking to someone in the distance, yet she couldn't make out who it was. "Thank you so much for calling me Pamela. Matthew has had us worried all day about him."

"Sure it's not a problem Olivia. I wasn't about to let him drive off drunk. If I had the room, and if my parents would allow him to stay, I would have offered to let him sleep it off. Yet you know how my parents are even now when I'm in college," Pamela said setting her book bag down onto her bed.

"I know, we do appreciate you calling us. We should be there in say ten minutes just don't let him leave, okay?"

"I had planned on it," Pamela said before hanging up her phone.

"Matthew!" Olivia shouted as she jumped out of the car, "Don't you ever run off like that again," she said crashing into him. Her hot tears streamed down her cheeks as her arms wrapped around his neck. "I thought something had happened to you," Olivia sobbed into his chest.

soul71
soul71
6,690 Followers