College Bounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers

"Yes, you gave us quite the fright there Matthew," Nancy said, keeping her distance to appear the normal mother she had portrayed for so long. "Thank you again Pamela for calling us. A tow truck should be here within the hour to tow Matthew's car home."

"Okay, I'm just glad he wasn't hurt," Pamela said smiling warmly at them. Saying their goodbyes, Olivia helped her intoxicated brother into the rear seat of her mother's sedan. Olivia didn't waste the chance of cupping his groin while she eased him down into his seat. Then rushing to the other side of the car before her mother could beat her to it.

"Matthew, I hope you know you're grounded," Nancy said as she slid into the driver's seat, "You have lost all your driving privileges, anywhere you need to go, one of us will take you," she said turning around in her seat to look at him. Nancy smirked wickedly as he tried to open the door, yet it held fast against his attempts to leave the vehicle. She was glad she thought ahead and switched the childproof locks on. "Now for your other punishments for calling us harlots; well show him Olivia," Nancy said, looking at her daughter in the rear view mirror as she inserted the key into the ignition.

"Kiss me Matthew," Olivia said hungrily, "Come on I know you want to feel these lips," she said running her tongue along her upper lip as she crawled towards her retreating brother. "What's wrong Matthew cat got your tongue," Olivia said before she pounced on her brother. Her hands held his face still as she brushed her lips along his. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance when he wasn't kissing her back. She pinched his nose closed if he was going to be difficult then she wasn't going to make it painless in getting what she wanted. As his lips gave away to the much needed air, Olivia swooped in, assaulting his mouth with her tongue. She couldn't stop herself. Matthew was her addiction, and she wanted it all. Climbing into his lap as his rational mind finally gave way to his drunken mind.

"That's my girl!" Nancy cried joyously, as she watched from the mirror. An eyebrow rose when she saw Matthew's hands moving.

"Yes, Matthew, squeeze my ass, touch everything," Olivia said salaciously, softly grinding her hips into his growing phallus. "Touch me here little brother," she cooed as she moved his hand to rest over her hot, throbbing, aching mound. "Feel its heat Matthew, run those fingers over my sex let it get to know you," Olivia said wantonly, as she sucked on his lower lip. She knew the drive wouldn't be long so she needed to get Matthew as aroused as she could before they reached home. She wasn't pleased that they were going to use his drunken state to their advantage, yet Matthew didn't leave them with much choice. Breathing heavily as he finally started to explore her mound. "Matthew, give me your other hand I want to show you something," Olivia said. Taking hold of his left hand guiding it beneath her shirt, her dark brown eyes flared in hunger as it neared her heavenly peaks. "Yes! That's it Matthew touch my tits. They're all for you baby," Olivia said her fingers inching down his zipper. She had, no, needed to see his cock again. The brief time they shared so far wasn't enough to sate her lust for her brother. She needed to have more. She needed to be filled by his cock; to feel that hot seed shooting deep into her womb.

"Sweetheart, we're almost home do you think he'll be ready?" Nancy asked she couldn't wait any longer. She needed to be fucked. The month they had been trying to catch his attention was torture to her.

"Oh, if I wasn't clothed, I'd be fucking him right now Mom," Olivia said looking over her shoulder as Nancy pressed the garage door opener.

"Oh," was the only word Nancy could say before pulling quickly into the garage, waiting for the door to close before she got out of the car. Once the metal door kissed the concrete floor her driver side door flew open. Hastily, walking around the car Nancy's eyes narrow as she saw how Olivia pawed at her son. "Okay, you had your fun Olivia," Nancy said dragging her daughter off of her son's lap, "Now, come on you," she said taking Matthew by the hands pulling him out of the car. "Mmm... oh my, Matthew, do you need me to take care of this," Nancy said reaching down grasping his erect cock, "Baby, you know mama will take good care of you," she said softly caressing his left cheek. Nancy searched her son's glossy eyes smirking mischievously when she knew he wouldn't be fighting back this time. "Give mama a kiss like you did your sister," Nancy said stepping closer to him. She giggled as her son had to bend down to kiss her.

"Mother!" Olivia huffed stomping her foot, "You're wasting precious time," she pouted as her mother had yet to release her hold on Matthew's cock.

"Am I, mmm," Nancy cooed as Matthew kissed down her neck, "Well... I guess... I can't keep him to myself."

"No, you can't he's my boyfriend," Olivia said pulling Matthew away from her mother, "See this is how you kiss him," she said. Her fingertips brushed along his cheek as she seductively pulled Matthew to her lips. Her tongue sensuously teased his lips to part to allow her access. Smirking inwardly as she peered at her mother. She loved that twitching cheek as their kiss lingered longer than Nancy liked.

"That's not a kiss!" Nancy said dragging Matthew towards the door that led to the main section of their house. Nancy chuckled to herself as Olivia stood behind Matthew her face burning red hot as their kiss became steamier then Olivia's. Moaning into his mouth as Matthew squeezed her breasts. "Yes, baby. That's it Matthew," Nancy moaned heavily into his ear as she gradually moved Matthew into the kitchen then into the living room. They had set up the room before hand just in case Matthew would be difficult when they got him home. Yet they didn't expect that he would be intoxicated. "Let's get these clothes off of you," Nancy said giving her daughter the signal. While she kept Matthew upright, Olivia went about unbuckling his belt. Olivia peered around his hip watching that cock of his twitch as she lowered his pants and underwear to the floor. Tossing his shoes over her shoulder they didn't need him to be fully undressed, just enough so they can ride that cock of his.

"Matthew," Olivia whispered softly, into his ear as she reached around his waist grasping his cock. "Didn't you enjoy the blow job this morning?"

"Y... Yes," Matthew sighed.

"You'll let me taste this cock again won't you?" Olivia asked as she slowly stroked his phallus.

"What about me Matthew? Didn't you like cumming in your mother's mouth?" Nancy asked pressing her breasts into his chest. "Didn't you like the feel of my pussy lips gliding along this cock?"

"God, help me, yes I did," Matthew said finally admitting the truth.

"Then you'll fuck me with this hard cock, baby?" Nancy asked feeling her labia becoming moist after hearing the truth from his lips. She had forgone any underwear just in case they couldn't make it back to their home. "Here, why don't you touch me like you did with your sister," Nancy said guiding his hand beneath her dress to her sex. Watching as Olivia moved around him kneeling down her hand still stroking his shaft as her lips moved to engulf it. "Ooo!" Nancy cooed as Matthew's fingers didn't need incentive to go to town, "Mmmhmm!" she hummed as his fingers parted her lips. "That's it baby put two of those fingers into your mother's hot snatch," Nancy moaned loudly, grinding her hips on her son's fingers as the wiggled within her hot canal.

"Mom, I can't wait any longer I need to be fucked," Olivia said, looking up at her mother as she licked along the side of his cock.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity Matthew?" Nancy asked feeling her body close to an eruption. "Wouldn't you like to see us every day, and every night bouncing on your cock? Begging for you to fuck us, and fuck us until you soil our pussies so much in that delicious cum of yours; to bend us over running that hard cock through our lips before thrusting hard into us and to know there won't be any consequences from shooting that hot load into our wombs. Don't you think that would be better then jacking off when we are more than willing to swallow every ounce of semen you can produce?"

"Yes..." Matthew said nervously.

"It's okay Matthew there's no need to be nervous. Your big sister is going to take care of you," Olivia said sweetly, taking Matthew by the hand guiding him to the mattress they had placed there earlier that day. Peering over her shoulder as their mother hastily undressed. "Lay down Matthew," she said as she knelt down onto the mattress. Olivia's eyes darted to the side as she watched their mother crawl along the bed towards Matthew's cock. Olivia tossed her head back as Matthew fondled her right breast. Her hands trembled as she undid her pants. She couldn't remember how long she wanted Matthew to touch her without her begging him to. "Give me one second Matthew," Olivia said bending down placing a kiss on his lips, then rolling onto her back, wiggling out of her pants letting Matthew see how swollen her lips have become. "Now, that those jeans are gone will you truly taste me now little brother?" Olivia asked as she knelt over him spreading her moist lips.

"Baby, don't you cum okay, because I want the first load in my pussy," Nancy said before swallowing his cock.

"That's it Matthew just go nice and slow," Olivia said running her fingers through his hair. While she knew he had no clue how to properly eat a woman out, she didn't care, not when she was always going be there in the mornings to greet him with her sweet mound. However, Olivia and her mother became still as the door handle of the front door slowly turned. Matthew's cock left his mother's lips with a loud pop as she looked over the couch.

"Daddy!" Olivia squealed with joy as their six foot six inch father stood in the doorway. Jumping up from her spot and running around the couch she threw her arms around her burly father.

"Hello my little girl," Jake said hugging his naked daughter grabbing a handful of her right ass cheek as he did.

"You're bad," Olivia giggled her hand rubbing along his groin.

"So I see you finally caught him huh?" Jake asked peering over the couch as his naked wife stroked their son's wet cock. Chuckling at his wife and daughter's sinister grins they had kept him informed of their progress while he was gone.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home so early?" Nancy asked her thumb rubbing Matthew's crown.

"Thought I'd surprise you sweetness," Jake said unbuttoning his shirt, while Olivia unfastened his belt and pants. "Did my little girl miss her daddy's cock?" he asked as his semi-hard nine inch cock sprung out of his underwear.

"Mmmhmm," Olivia said licking her lips before swallowing her father whole.

"Well, you still should have told me, I would have set aside some dinner for you," Nancy said winking at him as she twisted herself around and put her mound over her son's mouth. Matthew's eyes darted to his father as his mother's cunt muffled his words.

"Relax Matthew, your mom is a great fuck," Jake said smirking as Nancy nodded while she bobbed on his eight inch rod, "She won't have any problem taking all of that," he said before releasing a moan as his cock inched down his daughter's throat. "God, baby if you keep that up I'm cum," Jake said holding onto the back of Olivia's head.

"It's okay Daddy," Olivia said after she came up for air, "I like it when you do though, it isn't as large as Matthew's is," she said smirking mischievously as she licked up the length of his veiny cock.

"Oh, is that so?" Jake asked intrigued wondering how long they have been trying to catch him, "Now put that cock back in your mouth," he said grinning down at his daughter.

"Oh, yes... she was... covered in his... cum this morning," Nancy said through heaves as Matthew sucked on her clit, "Oh fuck!" was her only warning before her canal liquefied. "Yes, baby that's how you make your mother orgasm," Nancy shouted in joy as she ground her pussy on his tongue, "You should have seen it Jake, his cum just dripping off of her like she just blew four men."

"Well, at least we know he's not gay," Jake said teasing his son, "Fuck baby I can't hold out anymore," he grunted shoving his cock back down Olivia's throat, feeling her throat contract as she swallowed every drop.

"See all gone Daddy," Olivia giggled as she opened her mouth.

"You were always such a good girl, now are you ready to be fucked," Jake said glad that he had taken that male enhancement pill when he got off the plane. He knew he was going to be deep in one of their cunts and he wasn't going to wait until his cock to re-harden.

"Oh yes! I like it when my big strong Daddy fucks me," Olivia cooed as she bent herself over the back of the couch, "Don't worry Matthew we'll fuck too," she said blowing him a kiss while their mother rode out the last aftershocks of her orgasm. Yet she saw that twitch that made her wonder. "Come on Daddy I'm so horny!" Olivia whined as she looked back holding her left ass cheek so he could see her welcoming mound.

"My, my I think I'm going to have to teach you the value of patience Olivia," Jake said spanking his daughter lightly.

"Mmm... Daddy you..." Olivia's mouth hung frozen as Jake rammed his nine inch cock into her neglected cunt. "Oh fuck! Yes, give to me hard Daddy!" Olivia screamed after months of not having someone to fuck her.

"Damn baby you're so tight," Jake grunted as he held onto his daughter's hips thrusting his hard tool deep into her.

"Matthew, I'm pleased that you didn't release that load like I asked," Nancy said as she kissed up his chest, "However, don't you think it's high time you got your dick wet?" she asked rubbing her lips along his shaft as she hovered over her son. "It will be okay Matthew. Your dear mother will always be here to take care of you and this fine cock," Nancy said sucking in a breath as she lowered herself onto his cock. She was in the same position her daughter was. Her eyes fluttered as the entire length of his cock sat so perfectly in her cunt. "See baby doesn't my pussy feel good wrapped around that cock?" Nancy asked moving her hips slowly to allow Matthew to know every inch of her canal. She wanted him to know that from now on it would always be welcomed deep inside her. "Squeeze my breast Matthew, play with them," Nancy said breathing heavily as her pace began to quicken. She knew he wouldn't be able to last for too long, however, she did hope that he would last long enough for her to coat his cock with her hot cream. She knew if he could just feel how her folds felt like during one then he would become addicted to her pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Olivia moaned as she felt her father's balls slapping against her clit, "I love that big dick Daddy!" she groaned as her knuckles turned white as she held onto the back of the couch. Her eyes flew wide as Jake lubricated her asshole. A dark sensuous light flashed across her eyes as she peered back at her father. He knew how much she liked it in both holes. He had told her countless times that she was the only one that could take all of him back there and not be in pain.

"And I love your tight little holes," Jake said adding a third finger to her ass. He smiled wickedly as Olivia's folds clamped down on his cock. "I'm going to fill this tight little ass with my cum baby," Jake said he would never cum in his daughter's pussy. As much as he liked fucking her he wasn't about to give rise to his own grandchild. He thought that was just a little too much. However, when Olivia told him about how much she loved Matthew ever since they were in middle school. That she wanted to be the one that carried his child. Jake couldn't help be joyful at the news. He knew she would make a good mother. He had seen it when they were little and they were still struggling to make ends meet.

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck my tight little ass," Olivia begged as she held her ass cheeks open, biting her lip as Jake pressed his broad head against her anus. Sucking in a breath as it inched deeper into her.

"See baby we all love each other and what better way for us to grow stronger than being with each other like this," Nancy said pushing herself up, pumping her hips down on that hard cock of his. A deep moan escaped her lips as her son's cock touched all the right places. "That's it baby fuck your mother!"

"God, I forgotten how big you were back there," Olivia said fighting back the sharp pain. Since their quest to bring Matthew into their fold she hadn't kept up her practice of keeping her ass loose enough for her father.

"I'm not hurting you, am I sweetheart?" Jake asked leaning forward slowing his thrust.

"Of course not; my sweet Daddy would never harm me," Olivia said reaching up caressing his cheek, "Now fuck me Daddy, make me cum from my ass." Nancy glanced over she knew they're body language well enough to know how close they both were. She wanted to time it just right so all four of them came together. She knew if she could do that then Matthew will see the love they shared with one another. However, she didn't know if this would draw their son closer to them or push him farther away.

"God, Matthew you're going to make your mother cum!" Nancy cried out giving her husband and daughter the signal when she felt the twitch of his cock. "Baby cum with me, fucking fill your mother with that hot cum! Yes!" she cried joyfully as her son's sperm exploded in her canal filling her womb to the brim with his youthful ejaculate. She could feel it surging out around his cock. She knew in the future that she was going to have to be quick in swallowing his load.

The End.

Epilogue

Matthew awoke in his bed. His cock felt soiled after cumming in his own mother. Taking the pillow from the other side of the bed and pressing it against his face, praying that God would forgive him for what he had done in his drunken stupor. Yet he couldn't get the image of his mother bouncing on his cock out of his head. The way her breasts bounced, the way her cunt felt like as it wrapped itself around his rod as she came. That loving, satisfied, content look his mother and sister had after they both had climaxed. Even now when all he wanted to do was run screaming from the house and go hide in shame of what he had done, yet their naked bodies held him enthralled. Grumbling at his treacherous cock as it grew hard as he remembered the taste of his sister's pussy.

"What?!" Matthew bemoaned as a knock came upon his bedroom door.

"Morning Matthew," Olivia said entering his room the faint moans of their mother and father drifted down the hall. Her hands fidgeted at her side as she stood before him in a light pink bra with a lace heart design covering her breasts and a matching lace thong. Matthew cursed to himself as he felt his cock flex at its approval of her attire.

"Fuck Jake! Yes slam that cock into me!" their mother's voice rang down the hall. Matthew began to wonder if he would have to constantly hear his parents having sex now. This again only made his cock lurch in approval.

"So I never got my chance before you passed out last night," Olivia said her cheeks heating as her brother's eyes ran up and down her body, "I was thinking we should fix that," she said tentatively, placing her knee onto his bed. Matthew knew he was going to hell for what he had already done, he didn't see any point in denying that he didn't want to fuck his sister.

"Come and get it then," Matthew said tossing back his cover exposing his hard-on to his sister. Olivia didn't waste any time crawling across his bed. In an instant his cock sat perfectly in her mouth.

soul71
soul71
6,776 Followers