College Bounded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Olivia moaned as she slowly rocked her head tasting her mother's dried juices on his cock, "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this freely to you," she said, peering out of the corner of her eye as she sucked on his left nut while her hand stroked his rod.

"Why is that?" Matthew asked perplexed. Yet he couldn't refute his carnal mind when it whispered how beautiful his sister looked with his cock in her mouth.

"Because," Olivia said blushing hard, "I'm in love with you Matthew. I've been in love with you since I was fourteen. You don't know how hard it was for me seeing you with other girls, even if they were only friends," she said before licking up the back of his cock. Slurping loudly on his bulbous head as her tongue lapped up his pre-cum. "Why do you think I want to be your girlfriend, Matthew? Because sisters aren't suppose to enjoy sucking their brother's cock. Why do you think it pains me so much seeing you suffer? I know you try to hide it from everyone, but you can't hide it from me or Mom. We know you to well," Olivia said swallowing his cock once again. She didn't have a problem blowing her father, yet she didn't love him like she did Matthew. At least to her, having the phallus of the man she loved in her mouth brought them to a deeper level. "I know you're trying to work through it on your own Matthew, but don't you know how much it pains me when you brush me aside? You know I only want to help you," Olivia said peering over his cock with loving eyes.

"You really want to be my girlfriend?" Matthew asked mystified. He had no idea she felt for him in such a manner.

"Yes," Olivia said her cheeks heating to a crimson hue, "I want to be more than that, but a life-long relationship with you might cause problems for us. However, if you're willing I know we can overcome those problems," she said rubbing his cock along her lips.

"And Mom and Dad are okay with this?" Matthew asked arching an eyebrow.

"Mmmhmm," Olivia said smiling happily as she nodded, "They told me after you passed out if I - we wanted to, they will take us to another county and pay for the marriage license, or we could call your pastor she knows about us," she said engulfing his cock again as she cradled his balls. Matthew reached over unplugging his phone from the wall charger and scrolled down his contact list until he came to Beverley's name.

"Hello," Beverley said groggily.

"Hey Beverley it's Matthew, I need you to marry me and my sister," Matthew said placing the phone on speaker.

"What really!" Beverley said enthusiastically.

"Yes, will you please marry me and my brother?" Olivia asked her heart racing knowing soon he would be hers forever.

"Of course, I will! Just give me a second to pull out my bible. I can't believe this, I'm so excited for you Olivia," Beverley said cheerfully, "Now are there any witnesses for this wondrous event?!" Matthew looked to the door he wondered how long his parents had been standing there.

"I will bear witness to this marriage," Jake said smiling proudly at his son.

"As will I," Nancy said folding her hands to her chest; yet that did nothing to cover her bare breasts.

"Do you Matthew Williams take this woman to hold, to cherish until your dying days?"

"I do." Olivia squeezed his cock lovingly as he said the words.

"Do you Olivia Williams take this man to honor and guide until fate takes you both?"

"I do." Olivia said tears glistened in her brown eyes.

"Then by the power vested in me by God and the church, I pronounce you man and wife. Olivia you may kiss your husband," Beverley said softly giggling. Olivia pounced on Matthew her tongue swirling around his, knowing they would always be together.

"Beverley, why don't you come over for lunch and we all can celebrate," Nancy said stepping into Matthew's room.

"I would love to and I'll bring the marriage license too," Beverley said before hanging up her phone.

"Well, Mr. Williams aren't you going to fuck your wife?" Olivia asked with a mischievous smile.

"Come sweetheart let's give them some privacy," Jake said his cock still hard as steel.

"But I want to be here while they consummate their marriage," Nancy pouted.

"It's okay Dad," Olivia said looking back at him, "We would love for you to bear witness as I and my husband make love to one another," she said matching her mother's smile.

"Oh, my sweet girl," Nancy said wiping away her tears.

"Well, Matthew, I think it's time you took care of your wife," Olivia said wantonly. She giggled heartily as Matthew rolled her over.

"Well, Jake, why don't we join the newlyweds?" Nancy asked her hips swayed alluringly as she walked towards Matthew's bed. She blew her son a kiss as she knelt on his bed, bending over presenting her ass to her husband. "Well, Jake, come on and fuck me," Nancy said spanking her ass, glancing up noticing how her son stared at her breasts, "Matthew, if you keep staring your wife might get mad," she said winking at him. "However, if you're good I'll let you play with them as long as you like later."

"Down here Matthew," Olivia said drawing his gaze back to her, "Your wife needs you, she is in need of a good tongue lashing," she said grinning madly as Matthew slowly pulled down her panties. As Matthew tossed them over his shoulder she beckoned him to partake of her honey pot as she spread her legs open for him. "Come husband and eat your wife," Olivia said hungrily. Her body quivered as his tongue ran up her labia. "Ooo... mmm..." she moaned as her back arched. "Yes, Matthew!" Olivia cooed as he sucked gently on her clitoris. Glancing over as her mother hissed as Jake propelled his cock into her snatch. "Kiss me Mom."

"I can never... say... no to... you," Nancy said through waves of pleasure. Matthew peered up over his sister's mound his cock roared with a vengeance as he watched the two of them kiss.

"I think Matthew likes that," Jake chuckled as his wife's ass bounced with each thrust.

"I believe he does," Olivia said smiling down at Matthew, "Do you like it when me and Mom are with each other?" Matthew didn't say a word he only nodded against her mound causing Olivia's body to quake. "Fuck yes Matthew!" Olivia squealed as he inserted his tongue into her channel. Olivia rolled her hips, grinding her hot sex on her brother's tongue. "Oh God! I'm going to cum!" Olivia screamed holding Matthew's head against her mound.

"Ease it in to her son, this is your first time enjoy the feeling of that hot cunt," Jake said smiling at his son as he saw the hesitation in his eyes.

"Go on Matthew, slowly ease in to me," Olivia said her hands running down his chest. She wanted this experience to be forever seared into his mind. Gasping as she felt the head of his cock inching into her canal. Euphoria flooded her mind. This was what she had dreamt of for so many years. Her hands gripped Matthew's forearms as her mound welcomed his rod. "God, Matthew you feel so good in me," Olivia moaned as her folds squeezed his stout tool, "Now fuck me!"

Olivia howled in joy as Matthew's hips pumped with a renewed vigour. Her sex resounded throughout his room as her juices surged down her canal. How she loved the feel of her brother's cock thrusting into her cunt. The way it left an impression on her folds like it knew that it belonged to him now. Four voices merged into one as the minutes passed.

"Cum with me Matthew! Give your wife a child that she's longed to raise with you," Olivia pleaded with him wrapping her legs around him. Locking them forever together as his semen flood her womb with so much cum she thought her pussy would drown in it.

A year had passed for the Williams family. Nancy and Jake watched over their son and daughter as they played with their first grandchild, hugging each other tightly as their granddaughter giggled as Matthew made silly facves at the three month old. Nancy wondered if she should tell Jake that she to was with child, yet Jake wasn't the father given his vasectomy. How was she to tell him that she was jealous of Olivia. Of the glow that surrounded her during her pregnancy, sighing inwardly Nancy knew Jake wouldn't be happy. Yet she would cross that bridge when they came to it.