College Boy

Story Info
First time gay sex with Male room mate.
1.8k words
4.43
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

I had lived a fairly sheltered life before I was 18, and although I had been out with a few girls, my lack of confidence had meant that I was still a virgin.

I had hoped that going to university would change all that. My dreams of finding girls that couldn't resist me knew no ends.

The first week, known as 'freshers' week' was a chance to get to know people, and also to find your accommodation. I had been allocated a shared room in a flat near the university, and when I arrived I found my new flatmate had beat me to it and had chosen his bed.

I introduced myself "Hi I'm Nat."

"Tim, how's it going?"

Tim was about my height and we hit it off pretty well. He already knew a few of the other guys, and had arranged to go into town that evening. He said I could come along,

We started off at the 'Freshers' Dance', notorious as a coupling event, but in reality was more of a drinking event. We were getting into the swing of it, dancing with a few girls but not 'getting off' with any as they say.

After the dance came to an end, we moved on to a local disco and had more to drink. The room was dark, with a few strobes, and we were dancing around as a group, generally having a good time, laughing and joking in our drunken state.

After a while the other guys had disappeared, and only Tim and I remained. There were still lots of people dancing, straight and gay, having fun together. It was clear that neither Tim nor I was getting anywhere with the girls, but were having fun dancing to the loud rock music.

I wasn't really surprised when Tim put his hand on my shoulders. It was easier to talk to each other over the music, and also to lean on each other, as we were pretty drunk. He reached down and put my hands on his hips, and we continued to swivel to the music. I couldn't explain it, but it felt quite good to me, and we were not the only guys doing it. Through my drunken haze I had a good close up of Tim. He had very smooth skin and his hair framed his face nicely. His lips were not too full and he had a really nice smile. I suddenly had the oddest flash in my mind of kissing him. Ok he had a nice face, but he wasn't the girl I wanted to find!

Suddenly Tim slipped a bit and his hands went behind my neck. "Sorry Nat," must be the drink.

"Its cool Tim," I said, but the new position was out of balance so I slipped my hands from his hips behind him on to his arse. I had never been physically close to a guy before, except for moments on the sports field, but Tim was an attractive guy with a slim well proportioned body, and more and more I found myself wondering what it would really be like.

As we continued our swivel dancing I began to feel his cock move against me. I moved back a little but he just closed the gap. He was moving from side to side and my own cock was responding. Within seconds we were both aroused, and in the darkness our inhibitions were gone. He moved his hands down my back and pulled me close, our cocks now pushing into each other as hard as we could. I turned my head towards him and he kissed me. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and we gasped at each other.

"Mmmh" Tim said, "I think I've found my flatmate!"

"Time to go home," I whispered, and kissed his neck.

"Not yet," Tim whispered, and drew me back into his arms. This time we both kissed hungrily, and Tim's hand went down into the front of my chinos and grasped my throbbing cock.

"Oh god," I panted and flicked the top button of my chinos so he could easily grasp my balls. "Mmmh I want you Tim. Lets go now!"

"Mmh ok, you beast. I just wanted to feel you, and you have the loveliest cock and balls!"

In no time we were back in the flat. We crept into our room quietly. That morning, the other flatmates knew us only as new friends, but already we were lovers,and thought it best not to advertise the fact so soon.

Tim was more assertive than me and quickly undressed me, as I was struggling to catch up with him. On the bed we were quickly kissing and pulling each other's cocks. He pushed me back forcibly and went down to suck me as I thrust my cock at him.

I was in heaven as he licked and teased me, then sucked me far into his mouth. He whispered breathlessly to me "Nat I want to suck you off. Will you cum into my mouth? I really want you to."

I could only make some unintelligible noises "Mmmh mmmh uh uh" but Tim was now wanking and sucking me, so I came immediately. I just wanted to cum as much as I could. He was a bit surprised by the volume at first but then was able to swallow me. It was the most beautiful sensation.

It was obvious that Tim wanted to fuck, and I wanted him to as well, but I was inexperienced and a bit nervous. "Tim," I spoke softly, " have you fucked a guy before? I've never had it and I want you, but not sure how easy it would be for me."

"Ah well, yes, I have been with a guy a couple of times, but don't worry. I've got some muscle relaxant for you which will let you do it quite easily. I'll put a condom on for you as well and plenty of gel."

"Thanks Tim," I replied, "I really want you."

He kissed me again "Me too Nat, I want us both to enjoy fucking."

After I had taken the pill and it had begun to work Tim gently began to open my hole with fingers first, but then quite quickly he began to mount me. The feel of a cock probing was immensely arousing, and my cock was hard as a rock. Although the first push was not too easy, the gel and the pill did their work and Tim began to drive in and up me, until we were both grunting in unrestrained ecstasy.

When he came inside me it was the most sensational feeling of warmness spreading back down to my hole. He withdrew and I held his cock, now soft, warm and wet. I tasted his cum and I wanted more of him so I lay, licking and sucking him, teasing the tip of his cock until there was life again. Suddenly he began to swell and I encouraged him to fuck my mouth. It was amazing but when he was trying to go too far down my throat I had to hold him back with my hand, and finished him by wanking him into me. He tasted divine and I immediately put him back in my mouth so that I could have every last drop of him.

When I had finished, we held each other tight and kissed as if our mouths had now become cocks, and we wanted to tease and suck more cum from them. So lovely!

Amazingly we fell asleep for a while. But when I woke Tim had his back to me and my cock was up against his beautiful crack. I put my hand down and felt him. His crack was hot and moist and my finger went into him easily. He turned his head and whispered to me "Nat, go ahead. Put your hard cock into me."

I was so excited and pushed a little at a time as he pushed back. Before long I was right inside him, my beautiful lover. He started to push back hard and I wanted to cum so much, but he told me to stop and come out. I did this and he turned on his back with his legs thrown back over his head.

This time, as I penetrated his hole my cock slid in easily and I started really fucking him hard. He was crying for me to ride him harder and the bed was jumping up and down. We didn't care. It was just so amazing we kept on fucking until the magic of climax stopped us in our tracks and we fell away, gasping in ecstasy.

Again we drifted into sleep holding each other. It must have been about 3a.m. when I woke again. Tim was still asleep and I moved the cover off him to watch his naked body. He looked angelic with curls of his hair lying on his cheek. He was breathing softly and appeared to be in a deep sleep.

I couldn't resist touching him. I kissed his lips gently and he made a snuffling kind of sound and moved a little. My lips were still on his but now I felt a response. Next moment he was kissing me and we were clutching each other. I was lying on top of him, out hard cocks caressing each other. I stroked his cheek, kissed his neck and kissed him again. I whispered "Again?"

"Again" he breathed back to me, turning his beautiful back to me and raising his crack, tempting me with every movement. I couldn't believe that we were asleep only a couple of minutes ago. Now my cock was sliding into him and he was actively pulling me in. Oh god, he felt so good and hot, and to feel that he wanted me in him was so exciting I couldn't stop fucking him harder and harder until I felt my hot lava jet out inside him.

He gasped "Thank you Nat. I loved that. Just stay in me till you can do it again!"

"Mmh, don't know if I can do that but I can feel you want to!" I said feeling his cock growing again in my hand. I slid down the bed and took him in my mouth. His cock was amazing anyway but when it started to grow again inside my mouth and his salty precum squeezed gently from his cock lips I almost came again.

I started to suck him and we had to continue. I knew he had wanted to fuck me but both of us were now gripped by the sexual high of fellatio and could only stop at climax when I tasted his milky semen flowing into my mouth again.

I felt so close to Tim then. I held him in my arms and kissed him. "Tim," I swallowed "I really love you and I want to be with you."

I paused and he kissed me very deeply, "Yeah Nat, I love you too."

We just lay kissing.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers