College Boy Hunter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He giggled and started kissing my shoulder while massaging my ass cheek. He looked dead into the camera.

"I can't wait to get into this ass guys... he's so fucking tight..."

The next video... oh my god... He was holding his phone up in the air, pointed down at the lower half of his face, capturing his neutral smile as I was bent on the toilet. He was fucking me. He was fucking me hard. My hole was sloppy and wet and well lubed. I was moaning like crazy. My face still not in the shot thank god, but it was definitely me.

PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP...

"You like that babe? You like it when I fuck you?" He asked softly and seductively.

"AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN!" I was moaning like a girl in response, "Y-YES! HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN! AHN!..."

"Yeah? Want it harder? Huuuh?"

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!...

"AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-AH!-..."

His hips continues to slap against my wet hole faster and faster. He was masterfully holding the shot steady the whole time as I mewled and whined with each smack of his hips, my ass rippling with each strike.

"Fuuuuck yeah babe, fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum soon, you want me to cum inside you?"

"Y-YEAH! UHN!-UHN!-UHN!-UHN!..."

"I'm not wearing a condom, that okay?"

"YE-YES, P-PLEASE CUM INSIDE M-ME! AHN!-AHN!-AHN!-AHN!..."

What the fuck was I saying?!

"Fuck yes babe here it comes!"

PLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAPPLAP!...

"UUUGH! UUUGH! UUUUGH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! HOLY FUCK!"

"Uuuuuuugh... fuuuuuuhk... FUUUUUUUHK! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

PLORP! He slapped his cock all the way inside me with a wet smack, I watched his lower half twitch and his balls tighten together as I can only assume he basted my insides with his cum right after.

I realized as I watching this, my cock was fully erect. Was this turning me on?! I didn't even realize either that my hand had started to rub my upper body. I clicked on the next video.

He was against his bathroom door, I was on my knees sucking his cock, and good lord was I deep throating it. He was holding the phone from up high looking down again with both hands, letting me do all the work as I hungrily slurped his cock. My face fully in frame now

"Look at that guys... I didn't even ask him, I just pumped a load inside him and here he is cleaning me off. Such a good little frat boy. Keep sucking me baby, I'll give you a big load to swallow."

"Mmmmmph" My eyes rolled back, I groaned in delight as I kept sucking his cock.

His one hand moved to the back of my head and he began to start throat fucking me, I rolled my eyes in ecstasy each time his dick hit the back of my throat.

GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK!

"Oooooh yesss, that feels so good baby, you like it when I fuck your throat?"

"Mmmmph..."

"Just like that baby you're doing so good, I'm gonna cum soon." He whined as his hips slammed against my mouth. His nuts slapping my chin each time. Strands of saliva and precum were beginning to trail in between his stomach and my mouth. It was getting really sloppy.

GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK!

He throat fucked me for another few minutes, the shot steady, only the lower half of his face in frame, showing his reactions as he moaned, his mouth smiling, biting his lip, licking his lips, giving his O-face each time he hilted his cock to the back of my throat. The shot was clearly more focused on me, my hands on his thighs, my back arching each time he deep throated me. My eyes still rolled back, I was clearly loving this.

GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK- GLK!

"Fuuuuuhk baby, here it comes! MMMPH!"

He slammed his hips forward once more and exploded down the back of my throat while he gasped, "Fuck swallow it. Swallow it all you fucking slut! Drink my fucking cum!"

"MMMMPH!" I groaned as he force-fed me his cum.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, flaccid and slick, I belched as strands of saliva and cum dripped off my tongue from my gasping mouth.

"UUUUUgh!" He growled, "Such a good little college slut!"

I stopped the video. I remembered. I began to remember the feeling of his cock down my throat, and his member up my ass. That's why I was erect I was remembering how good it felt. How being under him felt but... I'm not gay... maybe it's just him? Maybe I... I didn't know what to do. I was painfully erect.

I tried to put my phone down and jack off real quick, nothing was working, each time I ended up getting more turned on it was when I was thinking about... him. As I tried repressing the memories... it just didn't work... I decided to... click on the next video...

It was a POV, he was holding the phone, I was on his carpet on my knees jacking myself off. He shoved the camera in my face and grabbed my chin playfully, running his hands through my hair, then caressed my cheek as I looked up into the camera, my eyes hazy, my mouth agape. My hair matted to my head and messy. He was breathing heavy behind the camera.

"Look at thaaaat..." He whispered, pointing the camera down to me viciously jerking myself off, "Doing what you're told like a good little college boy... Yeah?... You like doing what I tell you huh?"

"...uh-huh..." I gasped as he put the camera back to my face.

"What's your name?"

"Kyle...Kyle Weathers..."

"How old are you Kyle?"

"...Tw...twenty..."

"Mmmmh, so young... are you straight Kyle?"

"..N-no..."

"Mmm really? You told me you were earlier... Did you change your mind?"

"...Y-yes..."

"Really? What happened? Were you straight this morning?"

"Yes..."

"Did I fuck you Kyle? Did you love it?"

"Yes..."

"So I took you to my place, I fucked the shit out of you, I fed you my cum and you're not straight anymore?"

"...Yes..."

"How'd it feel? Getting turned baby?"

"R-really good..."

He moaned, and shoved two fingers in my mouth, making me suck on them back and forth.

"Really good? I fucking bet baby, imagine how good what I'll do to you later will feel..."

"Mmmph."

"Yeah... you're sucking my fingers just like you sucked my cock earlier, it felt so good baby." He began to plug his long bony fingers to the back of my throat, "Imagine you're sucking my cock right now baby..."

"MMmmph!" I groaned. He pointed the camera down, I was jacking off faster.

He began to make me suck his fingers faster and harder, corkscrewing his fingers in and out of my mouth.

"Imagine me slamming my cock in the back of your throat and feeding you another huge load... yeah? You want that?"

"MMMMMPH!"

He laughed as he pointed the camera down, I was cumming like a fire hose onto the floor.

"Look at thaaaat! You're cumming so much! Such a good boyyyy..."

"MMMMMMPH! MMMMMPH!"

He popped his fingers out of my mouth as I gasped out the rest of my load.

He flipped the camera back on himself put his wet fingers in his mouth, licking and sucking off my spit.

"He tastes so fucking good guys... now it's my turn..."

The camera cut to him putting the phone from the side, propped up on something so he could use both of his hands. One of his hands was on my forehead, forcing my head upwards. I was still on my knees, all that was in frame was my head and shoulders. His stomach and cock were the only part of him in frame as he was viciously jerking himself off right over my face. He would occasionally slap me in the face with it. He was moaning louder than ever, probably for the camera.

"Keep your mouth open college boy, I'm gonna give you another reward soon... gonna cum all over your hot little face..."

I moaned in the video, my mouth open, my tongue out. As I waited for his load.

He would occasionally mash his balls into my face, making me lick them. He kept jerking off...

"Ugh fuck baby, you're so fucking sexy... I can't wait to fuck you again later... We're gonna go on my bed... I'm gonna fuck you so good, gonna make you my full-time college slut... I heard you and your friends call me a creep at the party, look at you now, getting fucked by the creep... all the guys I hit on and you were the biggest little slut who got in my car after one kiss... I'm about to make you mine you horny college slut!"

I moaned in response, my tongue still out.

"Fuck yes baby... Fuuuuuuuhk! FUUUUUUUUHK! UUUUUGH! UUUUGH! HERE IT COMES BABY! FUCK!"

Rope after rope exploded and landed on my face, glazing me entirely, I watched it blind me and cover every inch of me, I had to close my eyes as he groaned and more and more cum just kept shooting out of him. After covering my face he pointed his cock down and shot it right up my mouth so that it was collecting in chunks that were beginning to fall off my tongue. He rammed his cock back into my mouth and finished himself off inside me, I watched my throat begin to loudly swallow his thick load eagerly.

"UUUUUGH! FUCK yes! Ugh!.... I made such a mess baby, make sure to lick it all up yourself..."

He popped out of my mouth, letting me gasp for air as I was coated in a thick white layer of his sperm. He panted another few seconds.

"Get on the bed honey, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you again. This time I want you to scream."

I hastily clicked on the next video. It wasted no time.

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"AUUUUUGH! AUUUUUGH! AUUUUUGH! AUUUGH! AUUUGH!..."

"Fuck yes baby. Fuck yes baby. Take my cock. Take my fucking cock like a good slut. Scream for me. Scream my fucking name. Tell me whose cock you're gay for. Tell everyone who fucked you til you moaned like a little slut."

"OOOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOOH! DYLAN! DYLAN! DYLAN! OOOOOH!..."

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

The camera was shaking wildly as he held it to film me. I was on my back with my legs splayed out, the cum on my face dried slightly and remained uncleaned. I was being flailed up and down by the sheer force of the series of blows hitting my asshole. I could tell my asshole by this point was completely ruined, he was destroying my hole.

He was fucking me furiously, like he hated me, his camera was held on my face as much as he could, showing my humiliating reactions. My eyes in the back of my head, my mouth slacked open. He was using his free hand to lightly slap my face, grab my hair and pull me around, choke me. He was throwing me around like a ragdoll as he viciously fucked me ass!

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"OOOOOOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOOOOH!..."

"Yeah! Keep screaming honey! You're my little slut now aren't you?"

"Y-YES! AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!..."

"Yeah?! You know what that means don't you Kyle?! You're mine now! You're my little slut! I get to fuck you whenever I want! That what you want?!"

"YEEESS!" I sobbed out, "M-MAKE ME YOUR S-SLUT! PLEASE! AUGH! AUGH! AUGH!..."

"You're gonna leave your little frat bros to go get fucked by the creep?! The creep that turned you into his bitch?! Get fucked on the bed just like this?!"

"YES! YES! PLEASE! AUUUUUGH! AUUUUUUGH!..."

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

He shoved his thumb in my mouth making me suck while he kept his palm on the side of my face. Showing the camera how committed I was to him, how in love I was. He then slapped me again and pulled the camera back.

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh... Look at that guys..." He held the camera up showing his cock entering my asshole and my body contorting underneath him with pleasure, "He came three times already!... Ugh. Ugh. Ugh... Just from getting fucked, I didn't know frat boys made such bottoms."

My dick was spewing cum onto my belly in small amounts, my balls had been drained.

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"Mmh. Fuck baby I'm gonna cum. Once I cum in you this time you're officially my bitch okay?"

"OH-OHKAYUUHHHH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!..."

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!...

*PLORP!*

We both moaned loudly at the same time as he recorded the cum jetting out the sides of his cock as my asshole could barely take anymore as it was. My hole was sloppy and wet, my body was covered in sweat and my own cum. Hickeys all up and down my chest, just like I woke up with. He held the shot as he panted and giggled, letting out his last moan of relief.

"I'm gonna fuck him off camera a bit now guys, enjoy the content!"

He threw the phone to the side, I saw him leap on top of me in the last frame before the video cut off.

When I snapped back to reality I looked down and realized I'd cum, it was everywhere, all over my shirt, and my hand. A massive load. I caught myself at the end even getting frustrated that the person in the video wasn't me... only it was. I remembered, I remembered it all and how good it felt, the memories returned, like me jacking off was a loosening a memory block, as I came without him inside me it felt unnatural. My mind started to get hazy again, like an almost dog-like need to return to its master...

I can go back... nobody would have to know if I just kept him satisfied anyway. I looked back at his text inviting me over.

I was panicking and anxious I had to go back because I needed to make sure my brothers didn't see this... but also...

ME: Okay, I'll come over.

DYLAN: Of course you are, hurry up I'm so fucking hard rn.

1 HOUR LATER

PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!PLORP!...

My hole was wet and sloppy, having taken four loads from him already, as soon as I got into the house he started fucking me. Here we were now, my legs wrapped around him, my arms around his neck as he was carrying me in circles around his room, his hands holding me up by my ass. My head jostled back and forth with each upward thrust from his hips. He was grinning ear to ear, seeing me melt in his arms, clinging on to him for dear life.

"UNH!UNH!UNH!UHN!UNH!UNH!..."

"Good slut. Coming back for more like a good little horny college boy. You remembered didn't you?"

"Y-YES! UHN!UHN!UHN!UHN!UHN!UHN!UHN!..."

"You'll never question me again right?"

"NOOO! UHN!UHN!UHN!UHN!..."

"Good bitch. Now take my cock, submit to me."

"YES! I-I'M YOURS! PLEASE KEEP FUCKING ME!"

"Yeah? Just like this? You're such a little slut for me aren't you??"

"YES I'M YOUR SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT!"

"Look in the camera and say it. Hope one of your fat bros isn't watching..."

He turned to the phone propped in the corner capturing the whole image, Me folded and cradled in his arms while he destroyed my pussy. I turned to the phone that was currently livestreaming our session temporarily.

"I-I'M DYLAN'S SLUT! I'M HIS SLUT!"

"You love me right? Tell me you love me."

"I LOVE YOU DYLAN! I LOVE DYLAN! I LOVE BEING DYLAN'S SLUT!"

"Mmmmmh yeahhhhh. Fuck yeah you do little college slut, another one wrapped around my cock. Take my load like a good boy."

"UGH! YES! YES! CUM IN ME! PLEASE CUM IN ME!"

He fucked me for another minute before pumping another thick load inside of me, leaking onto the floor and collecting with the rest of his hot semen. I was his, I loved it, it barely took a thing but I was his. I loved him I loved being his slut, there was no version of reality where I was complete without his big dick fucking me in the ass or my throat. I wanted his lips on my mouth, I wanted to taste him, I wanted to be under him. I loved him. I loved him....

END OF KYLE

END OF PART 1.... PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS FOR ANY OTHER GUYS YOU'D WANT TO SEE HIM FUCK!