College Boy Hunter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR COCK!"

That deep electricity built in the pit of my stomach once more, I felt my balls tighten.

"C-CUMMING! UUUUUUUGH!"

He milked every last drop out of me as he squeezed out every ounce of cum as I exploded on his chest. Fountains of ropes shot out of me as I grinded myself desperately on him.

"Fuuuuck yes baby. That's right. Such a big load from my college slut."

"Uuuuugh! Uuuuuuugh... mmmmmh...." I whimpered as the last spurts of cum landed on his chest.

"Fuck yes." He giggled.

He took a finger scoop of my cum and jammed it into my mouth, I desperately sucked off my own cum, wrapping my tongue around his finger and swallowed. He popped his finger out of my mouth and then repeated the act a few more times.

"Such a good boy. Lick the rest up."

Eager to please I ravenously licked up my cum from his chest. Every last drop.

When the last of it was off him he popped his cock out, still hilted in my ass this entire time, and pushed me to the floor.

"We're not done yet honey. I've got plenty more to give you."

........

What occurred after that statement was nothing short of the truth. He had plenty left.

Right after he pulled me by my wrists and lodged his cock in my throat, jamming me against my bed, and face fucking me relentlessly. Making me taste my own ass and the juices that lingered on him. He thrust down my throat for about five minutes. Relishing the taste, the feeling of being under him, so used by him. I groaned in ecstasy as he gave me the privilege of filling my mouth with his hot load. I chugged it, savoring the taste.

After that he threw me to the ground so I was flat on my stomach. He jammed his cock inside me once more and clapped my ass with force as he let gravity carry his momentum. Slamming down on top of me while he had me pushed face-first into my carpet. With a loud WHAP WHAP WHAP, he delivered ten minutes of endless thrusting. Cum leaked out of me two or three times as he fucked load after load out of me. He slammed his hips down with one massive CLAP and delivered another load right up my ass. As he spewed inside me for a minute, groaning and moaning in my ear, rocketing his tongue inside.

He threw me onto my chair again, and slammed his ass down on my cock. His ass not shaven but not very hairy either. It felt better than pussy, far better. His asshole contorting and contracting on my dick. Wringing my cock while his back was turned to me. Each slam down he would tighten his asshole on my base.

"Fuck yeah, you like that ass straight boy?" He said, furiously bouncing on me. My eyes had rolled back once more. My body limp as he was somehow still topping me while bottoming.

"Y-yess...." I managed to rasp out.

"Fuck that ass baby, give me your cum!"

He kept this pace for another three minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed as I blasted another huge load inside of him, he laughed as I came inside, knowing he'd fully broken me by this point, I was his toy. He could do whatever he wanted with me.

He fucked me in every position possible, carried and fucked around the room, doggystyle, cowboy, reverse cowboy, missionary, you name it. On the bed, on my roommates bed, on the floor, on the chair, my face and body pushed against the window, every surface of the dorm he had fucked me on. He kissed me so many times, his taste was thick on my tongue. His cum lingered on my breath. My ass was filled to the brim with his thick seed. I felt like I'd eaten a full meal several times over with the amount of cum he had made me swallow. Force feeding it to me right from his sloppy dick. Eventually he stopped recording in between these fucking sessions, and threw his phone to side, fully using me for pleasure and that alone.

Hours passed, and we settled into our last position as the sun was going down. He was just finishing inside me as we were in missionary on the floor once more, copious sweat and cum between us. He rolled his body into me, slow and passionate as we winded down. His tongue was swirling inside my throat once more. We moaned in each others mouths. Exchanging spit.

"Mmmmh. Mmmmmmh. Mmmmwahhh-- Fuck baby I'm gonna cum again. Ready?"

"Y-yeahh" I whispered.

"MMMH! Fuck."

Casually he dumped another fresh load, joining the rest that collected inside of me.

He pulled out, letting it all spill out.

He sighed and stood up, and started to put on his clothes.

I desperately grabbed after his leg.

"M-morree... p-pleaase"

"Awww baby, I need to go. Don't worry you kept me entertained, you're one of my favorites." He giggled as he finished putting on his clothes, "I put your number in my phone while you were sucking me off earlier. I'll call you when I want to fuck you again. Bye straight boy!"

He grabbed his bag and left, the door closed. I was a heap of cum basted flesh. Hours ago I was a straight virgin, now I was a cock-addicted whore. Only in hours was I was able to get turned so easy. I was covered in hickeys, head to toe, on my ass, my neck, my chest, my back, like I was marked as territory. Every inch of me wet with sweat, cum, precum, and spit. My neck red from being choked constantly. My hair matted to my head. My legs shaking. My asshole red and open, still belching out remaining hot cum that was still shoved deep in my insides. As it pooled on the floor, I was alone, panting and heaving, taken to my dorm and fucked like his used condom. He wasn't hitting on me to get with a straight guy, he was hitting on me to add another to his collection. He wasn't hitting on me to teach me or take it slow, he was going to use me, and he did. He was going to fuck me from the jump and he knew it. I was his on-call slut now. Even if I didn't want to be, the addiction was there, my asshole felt empty without his cock lodged inside of me. My lips felt dry without him kissing me. My cock felt unfulfilled without his asshole wringing the cum from my balls.

I wanted more. I wanted to be his.

....................................

A few days had passed, I'd cleaned myself up, and went back to class. I was clarified and had seemingly gotten over my feelings.

That was until I received a text from him that same day. Just as I began to believe it was my horny state of mind.

DYLAN: Hey baby. I'm really horny right now, come over I'm at 1889 Jenkins Street. Bring your stuff you're staying the night. I cleared my schedule today for you.

My cock sprang in excitement, in the middle of The Quad. I came over to his place later that day, shy. I resumed my role of his slut as he fucked me over and over again that night, fucking me until the sun rose up.

Lost in ecstasy I don't think I can ever go back to being straight. I don't even think I'm interested in other men. This desperate and non-desirable looking twink had become a 10 in my eyes. I was only attracted to him and only him.

END OF TYLER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NUMBER 2:

Kyle, 20 years old, 5'6, black trimmed and faded up undercut, skinny but lean muscled.

I was a brother at the biggest frat at our college, a sophomore now, and had already done my hazing ritual. Basically just streaking across a frozen pond nearby, nothing too awful otherwise.

Me and my brothers were close, I really fit in among this crowd... well sorta. A lot of the guys here didn't have the best politics, some of them were red-pillers, and pretty conservative Americans. They're my brothers though you know? So I guess... I don't know we just didn't talk about that stuff a lot. I was pretty liberal so I stayed out of it.

Tonight we were heading to a small kickback at a mutual's apartment a few minutes away from campus.

We headed there, we being myself and the three other brothers that were still at campus for summer school.

When we headed up we said what's up to everyone we knew and mingled a bit. I went straight for the booze though.

A few hours passed as the party went on, I was only a bit buzzed, actually more bordering on slightly drunk I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see a taller and skinnier person looming behind me, smiling as he looked down at me. He was looking a little out of place here, but whatever.

"Hiii, I'm Dylan," He said effeminately, "Can you help me out?"

"Oh sure bro, what's up?"

"Everyone at this party is fucking lame, and I really need to do some shots, can you take a shot with me?"

Weird request, but alright I guess...

"Sure bro, pour one out."

"UGH! Thank you! Someone at this party is cool!"

We both chuckled as he handed me shot, we both clinked and drank.

We both chased out drinks, and the awkwardness set in as I realized it was just me and him, my brothers were somewhere else.

"So... don't take this the wrong way, you're like really cute."

"Oh, for sure thanks bro, I'm not gay though."

"I figured," he let out a chuckle, "Sorry I'm a little drunk, I just wanted to see if I could try my luck."

"You're good man, I'm gonna go back to my friend if that's chill."

"Of course, have a good night! Oh before you go though..."

I turned, curious.

"I actually have a whole bunch of henny in my car, can we grab it super fast? You can share it with your friends, I was hoping to get rid of it at this party."

"Oh shit for real? Yeah sure dude."

"Ugh awesome, let's grab it now please I'm trying to get fucked up tonight."

"Hah, you and me both man. Hold on, let me go tell my friends."

I went up to my friend John who was a year above me.

"Yo some dude is giving me a whole bottle of Hennessy."

"Yo what?! Let's fucking go dude!"

"I know right, I'm gonna go grab it from that dude's car." I pointed to Dylan.

"Oh..." John's face sunk, "Him?"

"Yeah, why, what's up?"

"Dude's a creep lowkey, Mike didn't even invite him he sorta just showed up like some kind of old loser."

"For real? No wonder nobody was doing shots with him, why's he a creep?"

"Bro he's been hitting on like EVERYONE at this party man. Just be careful with that bottle, make sure he didn't put anything in it bro."

"Hah! I'll be fine bro." I left with that warning and went out with Dylan, it was an awkwardly quiet elevator ride down to the garage, and an awkwardly quiet trip to his car.

He opened up his backseat and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and an ounce of weed to go with it.

"I'll give you this too since you did a shot with me."

"Oh fuck, thanks man."

"Of course! I get so much of this stuff and I don't even know what to do with it."

He handed me both. I looked at the bottle and bag, and inspected it.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh nothing man, just like... no offense but you didn't put anything in this stuff right? It's like a little TOO good to be true."

"Okayyyy," He rolled his eyes, "Listen I may be flirty but I'm not rapey alright? No I didn't put drugs in the Hennessy or weed, does that make you feel better?"

"I mean a bit I guess."

"Look I'm a desperate gay man looking for some action, yes, but I'm no different than you am I right? You came here to get some girls I bet, you're not out to roofie them are you?"

"It wasn't my primary but I see your point."

"Here." He snatched the bottle, unscrewed the cap and took the equivalent of three shots.

"See? Now if you get drugged I will too. You're free to try some now, in fact I encourage you, drink it right now."

I shrugged and went with it, I downed a good bit, trying to impress him by keeping a straight face as it burned down my throat.

"See? Tastes fine."

"Okay, I got you man, sorry about that."

"No problem."

He locked eyes with me, his gaze met mine and he looked me up and down, and I didn't realize either that I was staring back.

14 HOURS LATER.

Searing pain shot up into my head as I woke up. Grogginess hit me like a truck and nausea began to rise as my eyes slid open.

I realized I wasn't in my bed, and this was not the frat house.

I looked around and saw I was alone. My body was in pain though, my lower back especially, and my throat too.

I groaned awake. Did I get lucky last night and forget? Last thing I remember was getting into someone's car.

As I looked down I saw my body was covered in hickeys, and my cock was flaccid and dry with semen. My body was oily and felt gross.

Wait... what the hell? Is that...

I hastily put my hand around my ass, immediately I was met with a cold wet sensation... there was cum, it was coming out of my butthole. Someone fucked ME last night?! ME?! Why the fuck would I have gotten with what I assume was a dude?!

Just as I was getting ready to get up out of bed, Dylan walked in, completely naked. I was slackjawed.

"Morning baby... you passed out pretty bad hard last night, guess you couldn't take it anymore..."

I stammered.

"...D...did you fuck me?"

"You don't remember honey? We drank some henny together, I kissed you and then you agreed to come back to my place."

"N...no that's not right you drugged me or something!"

"Afraid not. I only fuck willing guys, and baby believe me you were willing after a few drinks, and I certainly was too. I was drunk too though, but I remember most of it."

"That can't be right! W-what the fuck did you do to me?!"

"Don't be mean honey, you wanted it. Real bad." He looked down at me, a disgustingly hungry look in his eyes. He grabbed his dick and started slowly stroking it in front of me. "I can show you again if you want..."

"Stay the fuck away from me! I'm not gay!"

"Most of the guys I fuck aren't. Come over here and suck me off again babe, you loved drinking my cum you said it yourself..."

I grabbed my clothes on the floor and threw them on while he continued to smile and stroke himself in the doorway. He moved himself in the way.

"Going somewhere?"

"Move the fuck out of my way!"

"Don't be like that baby," He slid his hands up my chest and pressed his crotch into me, pushing me in the doorframe. My body froze. Why wasn't I resisting? "Stay with me a while..."

His face moved inches away from mine, my eyes darted around as my body refused to move. His hands slid up my cheeks, caressing me with his thumbs.

"You jumped in my car so ready to be fucked last night baby, I'm shocked you don't remember..." He whispered in my face, "You took my cock so well... All it took was one kiss too... I remember... I kissed you just. Like. This."

He locked his lips onto mine, effortlessly guiding me as he smacked and clicked his lips onto mine. My body still frozen I'm not sure why but I kissed him back, it was like it was programmed into me. My eyes shut, my body grew warm, my dick... my dick started getting erect?! I began to surrender into his hold, into this hypnotic kiss. As he sensed this, he gave a grunt of dominance and plunged his tongue in my mouth, squelching and worming it's way into my cavity as he forced his spit inside me.

"Mmmmmh. Mmmmmmmh..." He groaned into my mouth with each thrust of his tongue, loudly smacking with wet sounds as he went at it. Devouring me in hunger and lust. He began to grind his cock on my stomach, precum leaking into my clothes.

Fuck, this was so hot. This twink was dominating me. He was making me surrender with just a kiss, it felt so... WRONG! What the hell?! What am I doing?! I'm not gay! Especially not for the ugly fuck!

"MMPH!" I snapped to, and pushed him off of me and ran out the door before he could say anything else.

It was a true walk of shame to my car, people noticing the ten hickeys all up and down my neck, crooking an eyebrow at me.

I went home to see my brothers on the couch. John looked up at me.

"Wha-Heyyy! Look who got lucky last night! I was wondering where you went, you never brought us that bottle."

"Uh yeah... sorry there was some... there was some bitch she was looking really fine so I chatted her up and we went back to hers."

"Ayyy nice man."

"Haha... yeah..."

"You good?"

"Yeah, yeah dude sorry got a lot on my mind right now."

"All good man."

I went up to my room on the top floor and shut the door slowly, processing what had just happened. I went and took a shower, washing my ass out too as cum was squirting out of me still, it was so gross.

An hour or two passed before there was a ping on my phone from an unknown number, but I knew who it was.

DYLAN: You ran in such a rush babe :(

ME: Yo dude I wasn't myself last night, and I'm sorry you had to deal with some weird curious phase but I'm not interested anymore, so please leave me alone man.

DYLAN: So you admit you were curious?

ME: Not the point. I feel really gross abt last night and don't want to do it again, so if it's cool w you I'm blocking you and forgetting abt this.

DYLAN: XD, Babe you're so cute. You're not gonna block me. I sucked off a few of your DL "brothers" here and there, unfortunately none of them put out like you.

ME: Fuck you, what are you saying?

DYLAN: I'm saying I have their numbers, and I'd love to show them the footage I got last night.

...Footage???

A series of videos pinged in front of me from Dylan. I saw the thumbnails for each, it was a horrifying sight. I was being twisted in all sorts of positions. I gasped audibly as panic took over.

DYLAN: Take a look, let me know if they jog your memory. When you're finished, come back to my place, I'm bored and horny today and need a good hole to fuck again.

I didn't respond.

I didn't want any of my brothers to know, it was humiliating by itself but some of these assholes were stupid conservative too!

Painfully I clicked on every video to see what the damage was, it was worse than I thought.

The first video was us in his bathroom. He had his phone held so it was showing the back of my head from behind and his face as he leaned in and kissed me passionately. His hand moved to the back of my head, and he was uncomfortably looking into the camera the whole time, his eyes occasionally looking at me here and there as our lips clicked together, as our mouths contorted around each other. I saw his tongue worm into my mouth as he made out with me. What's worse... I was the one moaning as he grunted into my mouth with satisfaction. He pulled away slightly, holding the same shot as his eyes went up down as he looked at my face that was panting slightly.

"Yeah?" He whispered, "You like it when I kiss you?"

I nodded meekly. WHY WAS I NODDING?!

"Want more?"

I nodded again! FUCK!

He planted his lips on mine, more passionately this time, harder and slower as he assaulted my mouth with his tongue. His lips mashing into mine with more intensity.

I left the video and went on to the next. It was a shot of him and I in a full body mirror in his bathroom. I was in front of him and he held his phone towards the mirror, my back and ass on full display, my arms were locked around his skinny frame. His hand was carressing my hair and holding my head to the side, as he was giving me a rancid hickey on my shoulder, sucking like a leech. Light moans escaping my face that was buried in his shoulder, still not in the shot thank god.

He let go of my shoulder with a wet POP. I gasped as he passionately grabbed my hair and brought my ear to his mouth. Breathing on it for a second, blowing on it, then giving it a wet kiss. Then he opened his mouth and showed the camera his tongue digging inside my ear, worming it's way inside. I moaned like I'd never heard myself moan before, what the fuck? He made out with my ear for another thirty seconds before pulling off of it. His hand flew through the air and spanked my ass, then grabbed a handfull, bringing me closer to him. He whispered in my ear.

"You like that?"

"Y...yeah..." I whispered.

"Hmm?" He said playfully, giving my ass a harder squeeze.

"Yes.." I said a little louder.