College Boy Hunter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh- Ah! Ohkayy" I blurted out as he continued to assault my ear.

He violently flipped me around and pushed me towards my dorm bed. I caught the metal frame and followed his lead. He pulled my ass out so it was sticking out. With 0 warning he dove mouth first into my ass. His bony hand lazily stroked me as he reached under me.

He loudly smacked against my hole, a disgustingly foreign feeling wriggled against my asshole. A hot wet tongue trying to punch it's way while he slurped and licked me. Disgusting though it was, it felt so right. Shame washed over me for enjoying this feeling. I wanted him to do more things to me, I didn't know what, but I was losing my mind in pleasure, I'd never felt like this before.

I began to moan, higher pitched than normal, "Ahhnn! Ahhh! Oooaahhh! UUuugh!"

*SMACK* A red handprint landed on my ass while he devoured my hole.

"AHN!"

*SMACK!*

"AH!"

He popped off my asshole with a wet gasp, "Fuck baby you taste so good, hairless too, just my fucking type." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"AH! S-STOP! P-PLEASE!"

He stopped, then paused. He stood and giggled, rubbing my sore and red ass.

"Looks like straight Tyler doesn't know his place yet. You don't tell me what to do, ever!"

*SMACK!*

"AH!"

"You invited me to your room babe, so long as I'm here you do what I say. When I wanna spank your naughty little ass, you bend over. When I want to pump a big fucking load in your straight little college hole, you'll do it. You're gonna learn the hard way now honey, I have to punish you."

Tell him to leave! Tell him to get out of your house this man is relentless!

"O-okay..."

"Good boy. Learning your place so quickly."

He dug through his handbag and pulled out a douche. He handed to me.

"You're gonna go to your gross little dorm bathroom and fill that with lukewarm water, then you're gonna put it up your ass and clean yourself out. Shower too, I want you smelling good. When you get back I'm gonna fuck you. Look at me."

He grabbed me by the cheek and locked eyes with mine.

"I'm gonna fuck you today, I'm gonna put my big fucking cock inside you and then you're gonna beg for more, and I'm gonna give it to you. I'm gonna cum inside you however many times it takes before I'm bored."

I began to shake with fear, but I was under his spell, for whatever reason mentally, I needed to go through with it. I needed to please him.

"Then after that you're giving me your number and you're going to be my on-call slut. You're gonna drive over after your dumb little classes and let me fuck you until you can't stand."

I winced and nodded slightly.

"Good boy. I'm gonna change your whole world today baby."

He made out with me viciously this time, punching past my lips and choking me with his tongue, swirling it around my mouth violently again. He pulled out, slapped my ass and shoved me out of my own room.

I went to the bathroom and nervously walked in. I looked at the douche in my hands. Am I really going through with this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door to my dorm, legs shaking and twinging pain in my ass after I flushed myself out. My hair still wet from the quick shower I took. I looked down, shameful and naked.

He was sat on my desk chair, legs spread out, his cock at full mast and twitching.

"You look ready baby, come here and lay down on my lap."

I sheepishly walked over and laid stomach first on his lap.

"Not like that. Put your dick between my legs."

I moved, his hot legs clamped down on my erect dick like a bear trap.

Put in the most humiliating position, bent over his lap like I was about to receive a spanking, only that wasn't his objective.

His hand massaged and grabbed one of my ass cheeks. The other moved over to my mouth and jammed two long fingers inside me.

"Get them nice and wet honey, use your tongue."

I complied and applied suction as I wrapped my tongue around his digits, as he dragged them out of my mouth and then back in, pulling my lips and making an exaggerated sucking face.

"Mmmh that's hot, your mouth feels so nice and you suck so well, imagine if that was my dick going in and out of your throat. Mmmh, maybe later, we need to get you loosened up first."

"Mmh." My eyes rolled back slightly, my dick sprung a little. The thought alone beginning to have an effect on me.

"Oh? That turn you on straight boy? Dylan planting his thick cock in your throat?"

"Mmmh!" I twitched again, his fingers began to go in and out in a corkscrew motion, pushing harder to the back of my throat. He was simulating what it would be like for me.

"Fuck your throat just like that. Dump a hot load deep in your stomach. Yeah? You want that? You want that straight boy?"

I continued to suck on his fingers, the more dirty talk he gave me the more dick would twitch. Precum oozed out of me again and hit the floor.

He pulled out of me with a satisfied grunt.

I felt a gob of spit land on my asshole, swiftly followed by his wet fingers begin to push against my asshole, I let out a sharp gasp. His hand clamped over my mouth.

"Shhhhhh, just relax, this will feel good."

It in fact did not, at least at first, I groaned as he twisted his two fingers together and went right up my ass, punching into my prostate, making me feel like I was going to piss myself right there.

"MMMMPH! MMMMMPH!"

He was relentless, corkscrewing inside me to loosen me up faster, tickling my prostate again and again each time. He continued this painful process for another 5 minutes before I finally loosened up, he took his hand off my mouth. He began running his fingers through my hair, harshly grabbing clumps as he fingered me.

"We're so close now baby, so close, this is my favorite part. I fucking love you hot little college boys, you put out so fucking easy. Look at you, one kiss from a twink had your head spiraling, and now you're about to get fucked for the first time.

*Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch* *Squelch* In and out, in and out, his fingers spreading me open inside.

That lurching feeling like I was going to pee was rising again.

"MMMH! OOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH!" I moaned with each twist of his fingers.

"Fuuuuuhck yeah, you like that? Say it." He demanded gripping my hair painfully.

"I... I L-LIKE I...UGH...IT!"

My asshole began to tighten, was I going to piss? What's going on?!

"Oh? You about to cum? Awww, your first orgasm from your ass! Say you want to cum!"

"I-I W-W-WANNT TO C-CUM!!"

"If you cum from getting fingered that means I get to fuck you, you still wanna cum?"

"Y-YES!"

"Fuck yeah baby. Cum between my legs."

I began to subconsciously thrust downward, and let out a deep and girlish moan as he stabbed my prostate entirely and rub it back and forth.

His smooth legs felt amazing, all the precum I'd been leaking was creating natural lube.

"UUUGH! UUUGH! OOOOH! OOOH! I'M...I'M GONNA CUM! HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

The most mindblowing climax washed over me and broke my brain in the process. It was as if the cum was milked out of my balls all at once as my body spasmed and my legs twitched. A blast of semen shot onto the floor and sprayed everywhere. His fingers continued to stab my prostate as he got out every last drop.

"Theeere we gooo, there we go, good booooy." He cooed, massaging my scalp.

My recovery from the climax I just blasted on the floor was cut short as he rolled me off his lap.

"Get on your bed. On your back, I want to see your face as I make you mine."

I complied, and got on my back on my tiny twin bed. Dylan LEAPED on top of me. Yanked my legs apart and threw them up. He pulled out a mini bottle of lube and poured the entire bottle on my asshole, his cock and mine all at once. He began lubing our cocks by rubbing them together.

He looked at me, hungrier than I've ever seen him, about to bite off his own lower lip. Lined up his dick, and before I could even get my bearings, he slid the entire length inside me.

My arms snatched the sheets on either side as I grit my teeth, a meat rod 6-7 inches in length was impaling me.

"GUUUHHH! F...FUUUUUHK!"

"Feels good right?" He breathed.

"UGH! IT'S... IT'S A LOT!"

"Yeah it is. Hold on one second."

Dylan pulled out his phone and held it up like he was taking a selfie, angled down so his face was in frame, his cock rammed up my ass, and my drooling expression.

"Hey everyone, look what I cauuuuught! What's your name honey?"

"T-TYLERRR"

"Tyler here was nice enough to walk me around campus, so naturally I took it upon myself to reward him. These straight boys just come flocking for this dick... don't they?"

He bucked his hips forward with one awful thrust.

"AUGH!"

"They do, he's so my type, hairless, athletic, cute, I knew I wanted him the moment I laid eyes on him. Now I just need to claim him, brb with the aftermath!"

He kissed the camera and stopped recording.

"Sorry, it's for my private snap, now where were we?"

He began sawing his hips back and forth, I began to squirm under him, like a cattle prod was shoved up my ass.

"UuuUUUUAHH! MGUUHH! FUCK!"

"Yeah? Yeah? That feel good baby? You want more? Huh?"

He began to pick up the pace, the slower movements creating a disgustingly wet squelch between them as Dylan was pushing his lubed up cock deeper and deeper.

"I'm gonna go faster now babe."

"UGH! UGH! W-WAIT!- AUGH!"

He wasn't listening he had his hands on my thighs, keeping himself upright while he began to grind his sack against my smooth ass. Small little contacts between our flesh soon turned into a steady pace.

I slapped a hand over my mouth to muffle my loud and girlish moans.

PAP- PAP- PAP- PAP- PAP- PAP- PAP- PAP...

"Oh fuuuck babe, you're so fucking tight. Ugh! That's it I'm keeping you, definitely!"

PAP-PAP-PAP-PAP-PAP-PAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP!

"MMMH! MMMMH! MMMHHHH!"

"That's it baby scream for me, scream for my cock!"

PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAPPLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP!

Lube, sweat, and precum mashing between us as he assaulted my well-lubed hole. Wet PLAPS began to smack against my ass.

He leaned down between my legs and grabbed me by the cheeks, shoving my hand away and began to make out with me again, fucking my mouth with his tongue while he clapped my ass.

PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP!

"Mmmmmmh~" He groaned inside my mouth as he fucked me raw.

PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP-PLAP!... PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!---

He began to rocket his thrusts into me. I writhed underneath him, breaking the kiss and screaming!

"AUUUGH! AUUUGH! AUUUUUGH! OOOOOH! OOOOH! OOOOH!"

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

He began to lick my face, getting it wet with spit as he continued to lick me over and over. Peppering me in kisses, giving me more hickeys, sending me into a frenzy. My eyes had rolled back, my tongue lulling out of my mouth as I was bounced up and down in missionary. I was being pounded to death!

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

He snatched me by the throat!

"Open your mouth!"

I opened my already slack jawed mouth wider. He spat right down my throat, and covered my mouth making sure I swallowed.

His hands moved down to my throat and began to choke me erotically. My head was already in a daze but he began to cut off blood and airflow to my head, I was truly going blank, hypnotized by the endless torrent of motion at my rear.

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"Auuuegh-- auuuuu--" I rasped out as his hands locked around my throat harder. Finally he took his hands away leaving a red mark around my neck, joining the endless bruises and hickeys that he'd already given me.

He pushed forward slamming his chest into my face, he grabbed my hair and dug deep into my scalp. His expression changed from hunger to the look a runner gives when he sees the finish line.

"Fuck baby! Fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!

"OOOOH! OOOOOH! OOOOH!..."

"YES BABY! YES! SCREAM FOR ME! FUCK I'M ABOUT TO CUM INSIDE YOU!"

"N-NO! N-NOT INSIDE PL-- AUGH! AUUUUUGH!"

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP!

"AAAAAUGH! GUUUUUH! AUUUUHN! AAAAHN!"

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP!

"UGH! FUCK! I'M FUCKING CUMMING! TAKE MY FUCKING LOAD YOU SLUT!"

THWAP!

"OOOOOOOH! UUUUUGH!" I groaned as the disgusting warm feeling flooded my insides as I felt him drop the thickest load inside of me.

"Fuuuuuhk! Fuuuuuuhk baby! MMMH! You're milking my cock so fucking well!" He growled in my ear as he continued to unleash wave after wave of molten cum, the sheer weight of his load leaking out either side of his dick.

"Uuuuugh, mmmmmmh, fuck that was good."

PLORP! He yanked his soaked cock out of my bubbling white hole, letting the volcano of his hot semen spill onto my sheets.

"Oooooh..." I groaned again as he unlodged his cock from my hole.

I was a panting mess, my neck red and coated in hickeys. My face slick with spit and sweat, along with my body which was soaked in my own precum. My arms were splayed out, limp, my legs shaking beneath me. My eyes were rolled back still, my mouth was still slack.

Dylan panted for a minute then pulled his phone out.

"Look at thaaaat. He took my dick like a good slut, he's so passionate too. Look how many hickeys he let me give him... Look at his little college hole, fucking destroyed..." He giggled, "That was round one, let's see how many loads I can get inside him."

While recording he pulled my limp body upright, one hand on the back of my head, the other with his phone stuck out so the camera was on his face.

"Kiss me."

I instinctively began to smooch him on the lips, he looked into the camera smiling while he kissed me back, burying his tongue on my mouth while he held his eye contact with the camera while he tongued me. Smacking against my mouth, devouring me, biting my lower lip and pulling before it slapped against my teeth as he let go. He held me in place by the hair, looking down on me while he recorded.

"You have a good time?"

I nodded.

"Say it."

"I... I liked it..."

"Mhm. You want more?"

I paused, and nodded again.

"What's that?" He smiled.

"I wa... I want m-more... please..."

"Awe aren't you straight though?" He asked coyly.

"Y...yes..."

"But you want this twink to fuck you again?"

"Y-yes..."

"You want him to cum inside you again? You want him to make you cum?"

"Yes..."

Dylan shrugged at the camera, "I guess he wants more guys... let's see how straight he is once I'm done with him."

He threw his phone off the bed and began to kiss me once more.

"I'm getting on your chair and this time you're gonna ride me."

I nodded.

"Good boy, come hop on my cock. I'm gonna fuck the straight out of you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP

"UUUUUNH! UUUUUUNH! UUUUUUUNH!..."

My arms were locked around his neck as I furiously bounced up and down on his big dick, my ass rippling with each impact. His hips bouncing me upwards as I brought my hole down on his dick over and over. His long cock spearing my prostate over and over again. His hands, long and bony, clamped desperately on both of my ass cheeks.

He smiled as he looked up at me going crazy on his dick, my body begging for more pleasure.

"Mhm. Mhm. You like that huh? You like riding my dick?"

"UGH- YESS!"

"What's better my dick? Or some random girl's pussy?"

"Y-YOUR DICK! UUUGH! UUUHN! UHN! UHN! UHN!-"

"You wanna keep doing this?"

"Y-YES! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN! UHN!-"

"You want me to own you? Make you my on-call college slut?"

"Y-YES! MAKE ME YOURS! PLEASE! OH! OOH! AUGH! AHN!-"

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP

His pace didn't relent, his hips slamming against my ass like machine gun fire, making my hole sloppy again.

"You still straight? Huh?"

"N-NO!"

"Really? You were straight a few hours ago? What happened?"

"Y-YOU F-FUCKED ME REALLY GOOD!"

"Aw babe you're saying I turned you??"

"Y-YES! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!"

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP

My arms still locked around his neck as I hung on for dear life as this awkward looking, unsuspecting twink was dominating me in my own dorm room. A random man I met today who took me into an alley and now here I am bouncing on his cock, relinquishing my straightness for him. I'd ask what the hell happened, but... this feels... so... GOOOOOOD!

WHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAPWHAP

"AUGH! AUGH! AUGH! AUUUUGH!-"

"Say you're gay for Dylan's cock."

He had pulled out his phone again and was recording me riding him on the chair. I didn't care. I loved it. I loved being his, I loved being put on display like this.

"I-I-I'M G-GAY FOR DYLAN'S C-COCK! I'M GAY FOR DYLAN'S COCK! FUCK! UH! UGH! UGH! UGH! I'M GONNA CUM!"

He giggled again behind the camera, as he grabbed my shaft and started stroking me.

"Grind on it, grind on my dick and make yourself cum with it. I want everyone to see how useless you are without my cock inside you!"

"UUUUGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!" I complied as I grinded my hips, his dick twitching and rubbing against my prostate. He rapidly stroked my dick.

"You love it? You love my cock? Say it, say how much you love it."