Rise of the Nerds Pt. 01

Story Info
The Nerds Rise To Jillian's Challenge.
2k words
4.29
11k
14
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/22/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really am beside myself, Samuel does nothing but use that computer all day."

Jillian listened to her friend and nodded her head in understanding. Samantha had been worried about her 19 year old son for some time. He was the definition of a nerd. He didn't play sports or have a girlfriend and he spent all his time cooped up with his friends doing homework and playing video games.

"He gets good marks though," said Jillian, carefully raising a cup of hot tea to her mouth and avoiding her enormous breasts with practiced dexterity.

"That's true and I supposed I should be grateful. He really is a good kid but he's in his first year of college and I'm pretty sure he is still a virgin. This is a time when he should be exploring life not avoiding it."

Jillian nodded her head in agreement. When she had been in college she had certainly enjoyed herself although since she got married her husband gave her scant attention. She had little interest in an affair. Why replace one old man with another? So she remained chaste. That said, the mention of Samuel's virginity sent a quiver of excitement to her middle aged beaver and she did her best to prevent her devious fetish for teenage boys show on her expression.

"I just don't know what to do," continued Samuel's blonde big-breasted mother with exasperation.

"Maybe I could talk with him."

"Oh, would you? That would be marvelous. It just seems such a weird topic to bring up as his mother but he's known you for years and so I am sure he will willing to talk to you about it."

It was true. Jillian and Samantha had been best friends for years. Aunt Jill was a regular fixture at every birthday party and Samuel had always been fond of her.

"I'll go speak with him right away."

Samantha was rather surprised at the suddenness of it all but she dared not object as Jillian replaced her empty teacup on the table and made her way to the den in the basement.

Samuel was playing video games with his friends David and Clark, and even though they had already clocked the game they were playing several times before the boys were as absorbed as ever.

"Jump dude, jump!" shouted Dave.

"Shit," said Samuel.

"You're too busy thinking about Aunt Jill's breasts aren't you," chimed Clark.

"Fuck you dude, she's my mom's best friend."

"I'd do her!" said Dave, "And your mother..."

"Shut the fuck up, they're upstairs right now."

"So what," said Clark, "They can't hear us."

"Can't hear what?" asked Jillian as she entered the den with a mischievous look on her face.

"Nothing Aunt Jill!" stammered Samuel as he hit pause on the game.

"Hello boys..." purred the older woman.

Jillian would definitely have been considered a MILF, if she had had any children, and she would certainly have been considered a cougar if she had ever acted on her darkest desires. Her husband had little interest in sex and she exercised every part of her body, including her vagina, regularly, so she was still as tight as a teen downstairs and it was only her massive bosom that remained soft, contrasting perfectly with her fit and toned middle aged body.

"Hey Aunt Jill," sang the boys in choirboy unison.

"I just came down to have a little chat. I know you won't tell you mother I said so but she's worried about you Samuel and I agree with her. You boys spend way too much time in this putrid basement when you should be out there spending time with girls your age."

The boys laughed.

"We're nerds, Aunt Jill. Girls don't want anything to do with us."

Jillian raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"Easy to say, but I don't imagine you try very hard. You can't just do science experiments, you need to be experimenting in other ways. It's important for your development. Now, if I weren't best friend's with your mother I'd drain your balls myself Samuel, and you too, Clark and David, I'd suck your cocks any day of the week."

The boys were gob-smacked at what they were hearing. Jillian was not going to beat around the bush and she knew the boys would never dare tell Samantha what she had said to them. For one thing, they would die of shame and for another no-one would believe them. Jillian was enjoying the awkward tension in the room and she noticed the three boys adjusting their trousers as they undressed her in their minds.

"This is what I suggest, you three put your heads together and use your intelligence to get some girlfriends and lose your virginity. If you can get three pairs of soiled panties as proof of your conquests, and don't try to fake it because I'll know, then I'll fuck you boys myself. What do you think of that?"

The boys were dumb with shock and did not know how to respond. Dave eventually got up the courage to acknowledge Aunt Jill's proposal and she came over and squeezed his cock through his soft cotton pants.

"What do you say, Clark?"

Clark nodded his head and the busty lady leaned over and gave a tug on his member too. Samuel had a great view of her ass at this point and he squealed his agreement as she turned her attention to his penis.

"I knew you would be the biggest," whispered Jillian as she stroked his cock through his trousers before standing up and marching back upstairs as though nothing had happened.

The boys looked from one to the other and knew then what they would do.

Unplugging their video games, they swept the empty pizza boxes from the table and got out some notebooks and pens. There was no time to waste and they immediately set to work. After an hour of heated debate they finally agreed to a plan of action. They all wanted to have sex with Jill and suck on her amazing boobs and losing their virginities wouldn't be all that bad either.

Clark would synthesize an irresistible pheromone in the chemistry lab where he enjoyed special privileges as an honor roll student. Dave would design a linguistic system for arousing the opposite sex and Samuel would engage in crypto arbitrage to earn enough money to take the girls they asked out on spectacular dates.

Samuel reflected on what Aunt Jill had said. She was right, if they were smart enough to get good marks in school, why couldn't they use their intelligence to get girls. It made perfect sense. Thinking back, Jillian had always given him long hugs and pressed her breasts into his face and he had always known that she had a thing for him. Although it was still a shock when she had blurted it out loud.

"Okay boys," said Clark, "let's get to work."

Over the following week, the boys stuck relentlessly to their respective tasks and by the time they met up in the den the following weekend they were all set to begin putting their plan into operation.

Clark's chemical solution had an unusually musky odor and the other two were somewhat skeptical but they agreed that it was not designed to attract men and that they would have to experiment with it to test the effects.

Dave was speaking funny and repeatedly talked about penetrating things and exploring emotions and going deeper into various subjects. He explained to the others that they would need to speak like that too if they wanted to arouse girls without arousing their suspicions.

Samuel had made enough money trading cryptocurrencies for three magical dates and Dave agreed that there was nothing left to do but put their plan into action, but Clark stopped them right there.

"Guys, we need to get in shape."

"What do you mean?"

"Have you looked in the mirror, girls are just as shallow as guys, why do you think football players get all the pussy. There is one more thing we need to do. We need to get some new clothes, get rid of these glasses, get some sun, do some pushups and practice jerking off until we can control our orgasms."

Dave seemed disappointed. That sounded like a lot of work.

"Trust me," said Clark, "If we want to suck Aunt Jillian's tits, then we better do this right."

The others agreed and they adjusted their calendar accordingly.

****

Four weeks later the boys had all toned up their bodies, swapped their spectacles for contact lenses and browned their formerly pale skin. They were wearing the deodorant that Clark had designed and having been fine tuned it was beginning to have positive results. Girls told them they smelt nice and were asking them for help with their homework. Samuel had made even more money so they could buy concert tickets and rent Ferraris for their dates and they had all mastered the use of erotic subliminal programming under Dave's instruction.

"Now we are ready to get the panties!" they agreed.

Samuel was taking Cassidy, a slightly plump brunette with large tits, to a John Mayer concert and picking her up in a red Ferrari. He just went up to her and asked her and making sure she was close enough to smell him she said yes. It helped that he had asked if she was "like deep into music" and that it was cool if she was busy that night because he was just putting out some "good vibrations". And when he literally picked her up in a Ferrari that didn't hurt either.

Dave had agreed to help Jenny, a dumb blonde cheerleader type, with her stats homework because she was struggling to get by and although he knew Jenny thought she was just using him to get ahead in school he had spent enough time brain washing her that he could tell she was getting horny for him against her will and that he would have a shot at boning her if they pulled an all-nighter for the upcoming exam.

Clark was going out with Lisa, a sporty red head who he had nothing in common with although for some reason she could not get enough of him. He hadn't told the others but he had been using more of the serum on himself than he gave to them and the results were miraculous. At one point Lisa had to fight off the rest of her volley ball team who were all grabbing Clark's cock when he went to fetch her from the changing rooms after practice.

As could be expected, the three dates went off without a hitch. A plan devised by bright minds, patiently executed, could not help but bear sweet fruits and this was most certainly the case in this instance.

Samuel had exchanged his virginity for Cassidy's panties in the parking lot after the concert, although she asked him to pull out and most of his cum ended up on the leather seats of the Ferrari. Nevertheless, he was impressed with himself but he knew John Mayer had to take some of the credit. Chicks love that sleazy fuck.

Dave had stayed up all night with Jenny who eventually worked out that the only way she was getting out of studying which bored her to death was if she sucked and rode her nerdy tutor's dick. Jenny even put on her cheerleader uniform for him, minus the panties, which Dave snuck into his pocket before climbing out her bedroom window in the early hours of the morning.

Clark, of course, had no problem getting with Lisa who willingly bent over for him in the school showers and let him cum inside her without a condom. His specially formulated pheromonal extracts were working wonders and her animal instincts possessed her completely when she then proceeded to take him in her mouth so that he could fuck her again. He asked if he could keep her panties as a reminder of their first time together when they were getting dressed afterwards and naturally she agreed.

The three boys had done it. What seemed almost impossible just a few short weeks earlier had been spectacularly achieved and although they all had girlfriends now they met almost everyday in Samuel's den, waiting in eager anticipation for the next time Aunt Jill would visit his mother Samantha.