All Comments on 'College Chronicles Ep. 05'

by Smutwriter238

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KassiLKassiLover 3 years ago

This story is sooo good . I hope you add to it soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Looking forward to more, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn!

Very well done! Loving this series. I am trying my best to savor them!

AlecHolmesAlecHolmesover 1 year ago

This chapter made me sad. There is too much bullying and mental anguish that made me really feel sad for him. Cindy is a super mean bitch and Jaxx seems like a rapist bully who has little regard for humanity. I guess I just need to move onto another series.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm sorry you feel that way! I think the dynamics change over time, but the series definitely revolves around pushing Sami's comfort level, so read what makes you happy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There's something wrong with the way the MC responds to things, Especially if he was bullied in high school. He obvious has mental issues, which means he wouldn't be in college, he'd be washing dishes at a diner somewhere. His reaction to abuse just doesn't make sense. He recognizes it's wrong and doesn't like it and he's properly afraid of these idiot sluts around him, so the next logical step is to get the fuck away from them. In all these kinds of stories, the victim comes off acting like Corky.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter2388 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry you feel that way anon, but I don't think you're very educated about trauma and adrenaline reactions. Plenty of people in the world struggle to take action when threatened; Sami is one of them. I would appreciate if you didn't label people who respond differently to things then you as having 'mental issues'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmutwriter238@Smutwriter238
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." Your comments bring me joy and encourage me to keep writing! If you like a story, let me know. If you don't like something, tell me what I can improve. If you'd like to contact me more personally, shoot ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES