College Chronicles Ep. 06

Story Info
College Freshman Sam settles in to his new routines.
26.1k words
4.54
35.6k
24

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning in a panic, not even noticing Jaxx's empty bed. The first day of classes! I hadn't set an alarm.... Or maybe Jaxx had turned it off? Whatever had happened, I was running late, but still had time to get ready and make my first lesson of college.

I rushed through my morning rituals, anxious not to miss one second of lecture. This was my fresh start. Even with the way Freshman Meet week had gone—the things I'd done... And had done to me... But that was history. Meet week was a one-time thing, and my humiliations had been limited to Jaxx, Cindy, and Aurora. This was college, and there were plenty of people who would never know those three. I still had a chance to fall into different groups, to separate myself from the weak, bullied persona I'd slumped into in high school. I was in too much of a rush to really consider the ways Cindy had her hooks in me... Instead, I somehow thought that I could stay Cindy's boyfriend AND stand up to her dominant, humiliating ways. I was so naive.

As I dressed, I couldn't find any pairs of men's underwear; just the panties Cindy and I had purchased the previous day. I was sure I had some more clean pairs of boxers, but in a rush and having no better options, I slipped on the first pair I grabbed; a pink thong that cupped my package tightly. As I pulled it up around my legs and tight at my waist, my penis twitched, and I ignored the confusing rush of emotions it prompted, instead rushing out the door to my first college lecture.

I barely made it in time to the class, which was a lecture in a huge hall with tan walls and black seats in rows, covered in an ugly dark red felt. Each seat had a little half folding desk at it that could be turned down to rest a book on. There were at least 200 seats, so when I clattered through the big double doors late, the sea of faces that turned made me blush deep red, and I slunk into an open seat closest to the door, wishing I could disappear.

They had prerequisite classes that every student needed to take before they could specialise, and this was one, so it was basically all freshman. I knew Cindy wasn't taking this class; we had already compared our schedules. After a bit, I realised I did recognise a few faces in the crowd. Natalie was sitting a few rows in front of me, her raven hair and ... generous endowments making her easily recognisable. She was wearing dark purple lipstick that matched her nails, her chin resting in a porcelain hand as she idly watched the lecturer. Her tattered grey shirt with faded band logo had so many holes that it highlighted more than covered her cleavage and curves, and black skin-tight leather pants with black boots completed her badass goth-chick look. She looked bored, and I hoped that she was taking this class as a prerequisite too—it would give us something in common.

Jaxx was also in the hall, sitting much farther down, lounging over two chairs in loose basketball shorts, a fraternity-branded tank top that showed off his muscles, and a baseball cap that he wore even in the class. He was surrounded by a loose circle of football players and girls far overdressed compared to his scruffy appearance, in tight dresses and attractive skirts. Jaxx was totally at ease with the imbalance, and occasionally groped or whispered something into a girl's ear, prompting giggles and mock admonishments either way.

I watched the lecture for a while, and when I looked back to Jaxx he had straightened slightly, and a tall, willowy brunette had moved to sit in the seat next to him. The desk on Jaxx's chair had been lowered, and he had his arm over the back of her seat. His head was bent into her neck, her long hair falling over his face. As I kept watching, she leaned back and closed her eyes—neither of them was paying attention to the professor's introduction. Then a moment later, it clicked as I saw her slim arm moving up and down under the desk in front of them. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the professor, but found I couldn't stop looking back at the two. What if someone saw them? What was going to happen when he... finished? My penis twitched uncomfortably in the tight thong. Looking around the room, I seemed to be the only one who noticed, or cared. I wondered if anyone but Jaxx would be able to get away with such behavior.

Then Jaxx looked over his shoulder and caught me gawking at him before my eyes could dart away. It was like looking at a cobra—his eyes hypnotized me and I froze, staring directly back at him, my mouth opening and closing stupidly as I grasped for my options. Jaxx simply lit me up with his signature, cocky, douche-bag smirk, and turned to whisper something to the girl who had her hand in his pants. She giggled, whispered back, and then stood up from her seat and left the hall. Jaxx waited a few moments and followed, giving me a pointed stare as he left. I tried my best to ignore all this, pretending to be listening to the professor, but my heart was racing and I could feel more blood rush to my penis as I thought about what they were about to do.

I did my best not to think about Jaxx for the rest of the lesson, and resisted the slight urge to investigate. By the end of class, as I collected a syllabus and checked my phone for my next class location, I was feeling like a normal college student. That is, until I received a text from Cindy, which caught me leaving through the big double doors at the back of the hall.

Good morning pretty slut ❤️. Panty check! Send me a cute selfie!

I grimaced and checked the clock; only 10 minutes before the next class. What would Cindy do if I asked for a short reprieve? Would she be cruel or kind today? I sighed and tapped a response.

😍 Hi Cindy... Class now 😥 Can I text u later?? 😘

I hoped my emojis would show I wasn't being dismissive, but as I looked at the message they seemed girly and pathetic. My finger hung over the screen, and just as I decided to try again, a collision from behind me knocked me to the ground hard. My phone skipped across the hallway with a loud clattering, and my bag fell from my shoulder and scattered books and papers across the floor. A shadow fell over me, and I looked up, cradling one bruised hand, to see Jaxx's cocky smile looking down at me.

"Oh shit, Sam... Sorry bro, didn't see you!" he stepped over me and walked away, trailed by a few of his entourage who laughed in his wake as he made a comment under his breath. I stared after him for a moment, then looked down at the floor and began to pick up and reorder my papers. I guess college wasn't really all that different from high school; just fewer lockers to get pushed in. Then my self pity was interrupted by a light, high pitched voice.

"That guy is such a fucking douche. Did you see him getting... That girl... Touching him? In class? Like, dude, fucking disgusting." I looked up to see Natalie grimacing down at me, my phone offered in one hand. "I couldn't catch it from bouncing around, but the screen didn't break and it seems like it's not dead." She offered me a wry smile. "It's not all bad! Unlike him, you don't have to hang out with stupid football players! Imagine THOSE conversations..."

I laughed at that, the irony hitting me, and when I had stood up with my belongings in hand she was giving me a quizzical look. "Yeah, those conversations... I'm actually used to them. He's my roommate." I checked my phone to see that the text had sent to Cindy, with no response. Taking that as a good sign I looked up again to see her mouth wide open, and I laughed again, more at the contrast between her dark clothing and the innocent expression of surprise than at anything funny.

"Oh poor thing! I can't believe they put someone as his roommate! You'd think they'd be able to rent some space in the gorilla exhibit at a zoo!" she chuckled at her own joke, and it was infectious, widening my smile.

She introduced herself, and already knew my name—I'd said it during introductions at some of the club info sessions we'd attended. When it turned out we had our next class together, we compared schedules during our walk, and realised we had somehow nearly copied each other's timetables. Evidently we were in similar situations; we both knew our majors and were aiming to get gen eds out of the way fast. Even better, we had the same STEM majors! The next lesson was a practical follow-up for our first, and we were assigned to the same lab group and given ice breakers with other students, which we laughed and chatted through. By end of the lesson, we were fast friends, and had decided to get lunch together before our afternoon lessons started. Quickly, I slipped away to the bathroom to pull down my jeans and take a butt-selfie with my exposed pink thong. I stuck my tongue out for good measure, trying to make up for the lateness of my text.

😜Hope you likee!

I pressed send to Cindy and tucked my phone away, only to feel it vibrate immediately.

Good girl. Come 2 my house tonight. 5 sharp! 😘

I briefly worried about what she had in store for me, why I was finally going to the sorority... then pushed it from my mind. I was about to get lunch with a hot nerd, and then get dinner with my hot girlfriend. It was a great start to term.

At some point during the day, I realised that I wasn't having any of my usual awkwardness or anxiety around talking to girls. Something had changed—it was Cindy. Knowing Cindy that was attracted to me had massively boosted my self-confidence, even if she had called me "pretty." But even further, knowing that I had a girlfriend like Cindy somehow took the pressure off. There was no chance I would displease Cindy, or that I could satisfy Natalie if I did, so there was no tension or stress to distract me. I could just be myself around Natalie, freedom from the trappings of masculine posturing.

And being myself around Natalie was delightful. She was as big a nerd as I was—bigger even. We shared all our interests, from a love of Star Wars & Doctor Who, to a genuine interest in mathematics and astronomy, to our passion for Japanese rpgs and obscure indie board games. Lunch passed quickly between our arguments over which Doctor was better, who was the hottest celebrity mathematician, which Kickstarter board game was going to end up being a scam. By the end of lunch, it felt like we had known each other for years and there was no distance between us; Natalie even grabbed my hand and pulled me after her as we left the cafeteria, excited to show me an exhibit about an alumni scientist in the same building as our next class.

So when we bumped into Jaxx outside the caf, it put a damper on my mood. He was standing idly to the right of the paved walkway leading up to the cafeteria doors, leaned against a brick wall 'talking' to three female students. I say 'taking' because the girls were the ones talking, chattering to Jaxx and each other while he scanned the area around them, never looking in their eyes and blatantly barely humoring their giggling, hair-twirling infatuation. I was jealous of whatever it was that drew girls to him like catnip, and let him treat them like shit. Then his piercing grey eyes once more found mine, and I went blank. It was like his presence dominated my mind, scrubbing away everything else and leaving him the sole owner of my attention. When he saw Natalie and I approaching, his signature smirk appeared, and he belted out cruelly,

"Yooo, Pussy! What's good?? Introduce me to this dime!" Turning to Natalie his smirk widened and he winked, "Hey gorgeous, you look like you've got a great... personality..." He stared lewdly at her chest, making his crude joke obvious.

"H-hi Jaxx... This i-is... Natalie." I ignored his comment, and turning to Natalie I expected to see a smile and girlish posture, so was surprised to see her face screwed up in a picture of indignation. Looking back to Jaxx, his smirk only broadened at her exclamations,

"Dude, what the fuck! How can you talk to me like that? Your roommate like that? And pushing him earlier? Not cool!" She sighed and looked at me with a mix of pity and frustration, then gave Jaxx side-eye. "Plus, your whole... 'pick-up game' is just ... ugh! Offensive!! Is that supposed to be funny?! Yeah right."

Jaxx chuckled at her. "Chill girl! The Pussy doesn't mind. Right, Pussy?" I cringed each time he turned his gaze on me, hitting the P's hard with venom that made me wilt. As I opened my mouth to offer a stammering contradiction, he bulldozed over me. "Plus, there's... Benefits... To being my roommate..." he looked pointedly at the three girls, who had stepped a few feet away but still lingered, watching Jaxx closely and fretting with their hair and clothing. He returned his steely regard to Natalie, "How 'bout you gorgeous... wanna be a... benefit?" he lazily winked again as he subtly grabbed at his crotch, and this time I wasn't sure if he was targeting me or her.

"Ugh! Gross! You're just... Ugh! The picture of toxic masculinity! Fuck off, douche!" Natalie was indignant, stamping her feet, clearly a bit lost for words in the face of Jaxx's rampant masculinity. She grabbed my arm, pulling me off with her at her last sentence, leaving Jaxx laughing loudly in our wake, joined by the trio of girls cackling.

We walked quickly towards our next class, Natalie in a huff of frustration, me quietly embarrassed, hoping Natalie wouldn't hate me for how pathetic I became before Jaxx. When we reached the building of our next class, she turned to me. To my relief, she was pensive and concerned, not disgusted or angry.

"Sam, why do you let him speak to you like that? You could move out! Or at least get him to call you your name. Sorry... I know it's not my business, but... he's such a dick!"

If only you knew the half of it, I thought. But the words I said were quite the opposite. "Ohhh, you know... That's just... Just how Jaxx is. He's nicer than he seems..."

What else could I say that would explain my situation? And I didn't want to bring up Cindy— I couldn't brag about the only girlfriend I had ever had, to the only girl-friend I had ever had... "He's just joking around. Plus, he's super rich, so he's used to talking to people how he wants to... Especially girls..."

"I don't give a fuck who he is or how rich he is, he can't talk to people like that! ...Wait, what do you mean 'especially girls'?"

"W—well... You know... Girls like guys with money..." Her dark eyes flashed with anger, and I hurried to explain, "I don't mean all do... but it's like a... thing... Plus, he has—I heard he has a big... Thing..."

"I'm CHOOSING not to respond to that first comment... what do you mean 'thing'??" then her eyes opened wide as she realised my fumbling intention. "Wait... Are you saying he treats girls like shit because he has a big dick?"

I nodded sheepishly, just happy she wasn't taking issue with my stereotype about girls. "Yeah I—he—I've heard that girls will put up with anything he does 'cause his... dick... is so good..."

"Pshhhhh!" she said loudly and dismissively, thankfully interrupting me as I started to blush from discussing Jaxx's junk. "That's total bullshit. Big dicks don't actually change sex, they HURT the girl, if anything!" She flounced in frustration as we began walking again, and I noticed how cute she was when she was annoyed. "No. I don't believe it. He's just a cocky, rich dickhead, and girls fall for that because they've been programmed to fall for it by our chauvinist culture." She was barely paying attention to me, and I walked alongside next to her, wondering how she would react if she came face-to-face with Jaxx's tool. "God! I can't get over what an asshole he was being! As if anyone would just go home and fuck him after some pathetic come-on!" I smiled at how true her statement actually was, and had to hide my smile with a disapproving frown as she turned to me. "I can't believe you've been his roommate for a week now, and he's already treating you like that. Are you okay? He doesn't... hurt you... does he? Can I do anything?"

I was touched by her concern, but couldn't help but chuckle at her ideas about what Jaxx was doing to me. If only she knew. Her look of concern strained as I chuckled, and I quickly rushed to placate her. "No no no, he definitely doesn't hurt me. He's just... Jaxx. It's fine. Let's go see that exhibit!"

Natalie soon forgot about Jaxx entirely, and we spent our remaining lessons of the day geeking out about niche topics and sounding out our classes. By the end of the day I felt like I had known Natalie all my life, so I was excited when we made plans to meet a little before classes the next day. It had been so natural. Spending the whole day with someone who got me like her was something I had never experienced. And it didn't hurt that she was gorgeous, and had big breasts. As we had walked around campus, I had noticed that eyes followed Natalie where she walked; men clearly unable to tear their eyes from her chest, and girls that tried to look too hard anywhere but at her. It reminded of being with Cindy, and it made me feel... special. A goofy smile was plastered on my face as I walked back to 001.

I reached the door and paused for a moment, bliss ended by the worry of Jaxx waiting for me behind the door. But thankfully, he wasn't home. It was already close to five, and I simply dropped off my belongings and stepped into the bathroom for a moment. Checking myself out in the mirror, I spread a dash of product through my hair. It was getting longer than I usually wore it, and I liked the wave I had produced. Then I realised I had totally forgotten about the panties under my pants. In fact, their embrace, cradling my package tightly, had become comfortable; pleasant even. I unzipped, pulled down my pants to my knees, and slightly adjusted them-- Cindy would want to see. I paused for a moment, before turning to check out my own ass in the mirror. Still a pretty bubble butt, accentuated by the tight thong riding high on my hips. I shuddered and felt my penis twitch, then quickly pulled up my pants and made sure the panties were hidden. Then I set off towards her sorority house.

When I arrived, I texted Cindy, and waited a few minutes before the door creaked open and she greeted me. Her hair was up in a messy bun, and she was wearing a fluffy white hoodie, and black sweatpants with some brand name printed in bold across the butt. Despite the leisure clothes, Cindy still looked flawless, the fire in her emerald eyes burning undiminished as she welcomed me.

The sorority house itself wasn't very exciting. It was a fairly typical off-campus house: cramped stairways, off-white paint cracking in corners of high ceilings and wood of questionable integrity. But the interior design was fashionable and expensive, just as you'd expect from a house full of educated, wealthy young women. More impressive, and what truly intimidated me about the house, were its occupants.

Her housemates were uniformly as gorgeous as she was. Fit, toned, and tanned; stylish and compelling even dressed down. Cindy had earlier joked that meeting all the girls would take too long, but that must have been a cruel joke. A couple of girls stopped to introduce themselves. Most gave me a brief gaze or word in distraction or disinterest. A handful ignored me entirely, knowing I wasn't even worthy of their disdain. By the time we reached Cindy's room at the top of the house, I was just inches behind her, relying on her protective aura.

Her room was exactly as I'd expected—feminine and girlish, with bright shades of pink and blue fabrics offset by white walls. Her bed in the corner of the room was littered with pillows, and I wanted to fall into them in her arms. She had a large window in the outward facing wall, and a small sofa, chair, and low table all sat with a view of the street.

When I had taken in her room, I realised she was standing in the middle, waiting expectantly, with a sly look on her face. She pierced me with her eyes, then slowly beckoned me with one finger from where I stood just past the threshold of the room.