College Chronicles Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't lie. I dove in. I didn't realize how much I'd missed the feeling of his molten balls rubbing against my face, how his cock twitched in my hands, how I could feel the rush of virile blood in every part of his body I touched. He smelled of sweat and sex; I cherished that he hadn't showered since fucking Shae, the heady scent of their cum lingered on his magnificent package.

I worshipped his balls with my mouth for a while, using a two handed grip to slowly work his shaft. I'd closed my eyes in relaxed pleasure, but when he grabbed a firm handful of my hair I knew what to do. Edging upward until his swollen glans rested against my lips, I slowly opened my lids to find his imperious streaked-ice gaze leveled upon me— and only me. I was glad to be lying down, or my legs would have buckled. I'd been about to speak, and the unexpected power of his regard stomped through my train of thought.

"Uhmm... Cuuhh... Can I... Please? Daddy?"

He tapped his tip against my bottom lip, and I opened wide without thinking, sticking my tongue out. His strong hands took grips on the back of my head, and he slowly lowered me onto his thick meat, his eyes reaching into mine, forbidding me to break away.

I didn't, but as more and more of his spear slid into my mouth and down my throat, I could feel tears burning. The need to gag rose, and the struggle to focus on breathing began to overwhelm my senses. All that aside— I never broke contact, locked into him; a strange, nearly physical intensity between us fortifying me.

When his cock felt lodged as far as it would go in my throat, and rays of blackness were seeping in around the edges of my vision of his granite eyes... He yanked me up from his cock, holding my head aloft as I gasped and heaved for air, drooling, finally blinking in relief. I regained control and found his gaze waiting for me, met it eagerly.

More. He wanted it, I needed it.

There was a question in his eyes, a second's hesitation that I could have used to beg or plead for mercy. But I didn't need mercy, I needed more of his cock. I didn't want to disappoint him. With my breath caught I stuck my tongue back out, communicating 'I'm ready.'

Jaxx was happy to take advantage. He lowered me down his shaft a little faster now, testing the elasticity of my warmed up throat. It was more familiar, and I took him down further before the gag reflexed surfaced, my muscles spasming around his intruder. Jaxx quickly lifted me off his cock; gave me a moment, choking and coughing, then lowered me again. Each time was easier, I got down a little more of his sword. Whenever I remembered to keep eye contact I found him watching me with an inscrutable concentrated smile. Was he enjoying my work, or just enjoying fucking my mouth like a fleshlight?

It didn't really matter either way, as long as he was enjoying it.

He used me like I hadn't been used since the night with him and Cindy, when he'd truly fucked my face. I reached a level of comfort, a sort of zen, with the discombobulating, overwhelming treatment, and almost laughed at myself. A week earlier being treated like that would have had me in distraught tears, fleeting Jaxx's presence by any means necessary. But then, in the moment, held onto his cock... I loved it. It was plain to see, evidenced by the wet spot in my panties, the whorish sounds that I produced.

\*Gluck\*

"Gahh!"

\*Gluck\*

"Nghaah!"

\*Gluck\*

His rough paws never loosened their iron grip on my head. They didn't need to be there; I wasn't running from it anymore. But they remained regardless, a firm hold that made me feel weak, reminded me how powerless and subservient I was for his dominating will. Especially as his cock slid in and out of my mouth. If I had wanted to go, it wasn't an option.

When he lifted and held me for longer than his established rhythm I gasped for air. I must have looked a little confused by the sudden absence of his cock, which stood before me, dark and dripping with strands of my spit. Jaxx chuckled at my expression and launched an unexpected salvo.

"What do you say, slut?"

Still breathless, he made me feel so stupid; his tone as if the answer to the question was obvious. My oxygen deprived, rattled mind searched for an answer, but all that found my lips was inarticulate noise,

"Ahhh... Uhmm... Oh... I... P-puh... Daddy?"

I was totally cock drunk. And though I blushed at my own incoherence, it was bliss. Jaxx took pity, slapping me lightly on a cheek as he gave me the answer.

"Say thank you, baby."

As soon as he told me, it was obvious. Of course I should thank him. I wanted to thank him.

"Th-thank you daddy. Thank you so so much for your biiiig... dick..."

Words spewed from my lips like a breaking damn, and I was embarrassed by my own squeaky enthusiasm, the authenticity of the thanks over the top. I faltered as I reached the end of the sentence, hypnotized by his weapon, shamed by my lust. He laughed again, and a shiver ran down my spine.

"Suck my nuts, girl."

One of his hands released its hold on my head, came around to start smoothly and slowly stroking his thick meat, directly in my face. I would have marvelled, jaw on the bed, except for his other hand, which guided me down to his balls.

I didn't need much prompting. With the heat of his sack on my cheeks, I couldn't hold back a moan of joy, and began to lick and suck and worship the cum in his nuts. A long sigh escaped his lips, evidence of my success. He spoke, gloating above me,

"You love sucking my balls, huh? You always moan when I teabag you like a slut. Little bitch, this is where you belong."

I knew the question was rhetorical, meant to fuck with me. But it was also true. Everything he had said was true. Did I moan everytime I sucked his balls? Could I even remember how many times I'd done it, now?

Not at the moment. I was too busy trying to fit one into my mouth, tongue wiggling as my eyes followed his big fist sliding along his bigger spear. Entranced, happily worshipping and watching, waiting for his load, I would have been perfectly content if he never came.

But even Jaxx had limits, prodigious as his stamina was. And though he belittled me for loving the act, he seemed especially appreciative of my ball-washing efforts, grunting and tensing as he jacked off above me. It satisfied more than surprised me when I felt his balls start pushing forward, precursor to the coming eruption. Both hands returned to my hair, and suddenly he pulled me up until my lips wrapped around his head, staring down the barrel of loaded cannon.

"Swallow it all!"

An impossible task, but I had no time to explain that. As he finished grunting out the curt command, his tool jolted in my mouth, and I could feel the hot spurt of his seed reach the back of my mouth and paint my throat. I tried to swallow it all, but his cock was already kicking again, following the first shot with equal force. And again and again; I couldn't count them, each as hot and hard as the last, flooding my little mouth, overwhelming me with his essence.

Dogged though I was, I was no match for the equally relentless powers of Jaxx and gravity. His cum dripped from my lips, sliding in thick bubbled gobs down the sides of his shaft, collecting in streams around his base, on his sack. My eyes widened in panic as he kept filling my mouth, watching more and more cum escape down his cock. I was doing so badly, would he be mad?

His ejaculation slowed, hands released my hair, and without words I knew what to do. Quickly gulping down a last salty mouthful, I pulled his head out of my mouth and began to lick the sides of his shaft like a lollipop, cleaning it of cum. When I finished there, I attended his groin, nuts, abs, where pools of warm sticky jizz waited for me.

His musk hung heavy over me, infiltrated my mind, clouded my thoughts. He was so potent. I was lost, worshipping his body, and he had to grab my hair to pull me away from him when I was done, shaking me a little to wake me up, one thumb pushing some cum from my cheek into my mouth.

"Good job bitch, glad you liked your breakfast."

I flushed at his lewd comment as I sucked on his digit. His load HAD filled me like a meal, leaving me content and vaguely sleepy. But maybe that was just because it was still early. Unfortunately, reality intruded on my blissful afterglow when I remembered my plans for the day. I pulled my mouth off his finger and nearly fell from the bed in my rush.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna be late to meet Nat!"

I was speaking to myself, but Jaxx lounging above me responded with a chuckle and his sly smirk.

"Tell her I say hi."

\*

Half an hour later I was quick-stepping down the street towards our favorite coffee place, still licking my lips to double check that I had cleaned every strand of Jaxx from me, daydreaming about the feeling of his seed painted across my pretty face.

I had rushed to get ready, throwing on stressed acid-wash skinny jeans and a loose red flannel over a tight white camisole. The changes in my body were becoming almost too much to hide, and if you looked at me from any angle other than straight on, the jeans highlighted my girlish, rounded ass. Underneath the flannel, my nipples were hard from the cool autumn air and poking through the light cotton. I was becoming more comfortable wearing women's clothes in public (though the thrill of possible discovery never went away), but being around someone who knew Sam was different. My body, my posture, my jeans and my face all said feminine; the baggy shirt leant me just enough androgyny to feel more comfortable seeing Natalie. Particularly her biting tongue and strangely conservative tendencies.

I wasn't fooling myself that she would totally forget about Sami, but it was hardly the worst she'd seen me do. And she was no angel, either. Curiosity, burning and dangerous, flared inside me. What had happened between her and Jaxx? I made a mental note to coax out the story.

When I arrived at the cafe, I paused, both to catch my breath and steel myself. I truly wanted to apologize for my betrayal, to make things right between the two of us. I would have to be strong. She'd been restrained when we spoke via text, but that didn't seem like Natalie. I was certain that when I got inside, there would be hell to pay for the choices I'd made.

I could handle her sharp tongue, take the verbal lashing I had coming. I'd totally sold her out, not even acknowledged her as she'd pleaded with me to stand up and leave. I hadn't even argued or complained as Jaxx thrown her out, made no effort to help or let her back in. And though she didn't, couldn't know it, worst of all; after she'd left I'd forgotten about her as if she never been there.

So though I grabbed a firm hold of the door and strode into the building, my heart was filled with trepidation at the well-deserved telling off I anticipated. She was easy to spot, a black hole in the sea of preppier pastel outfits. Her black boots were made to crush norm-core hearts; tight black punk pants replete with chains and fake pockets. As a top, she wore a baggy black sweater, with red illegible text in the center that must have been the logo of some extreme metal band. Despite its looseness, the folds of the sweater couldn't hide her naturally impressive form.

As if on cue, her attention rose and we locked eyes. I froze in the center of the room, waiting for recognition to turn to anger or frustration or icy disinterest. But her mouth cleft into a kind smile, and she stood with arms wide, pulling me into a long hug. Natalie was a good hugger. When she pulled back to arm's length, my eyes were pricking with tears.

"Hi Sam. I'm so sorry."

"...Wha-... what for?"

I was genuinely confused, taken aback. Did she somehow know about Halloween? Had something else happened? The confusion pushed thoughts of the apology I owed her from my mind. She lead me back to her table, and her smile became strained, as if she was forcing it.

"Well... First of all, I'm sorry for how I've acted around J—... around your roommate."

The smile turned rueful, guilty eyes avoiding mine.

"I don't know what happens around him. His... thing... it makes me... do stupid things."

She ended lamely, but I couldn't believe the words. SHE was apologizing to ME for being hypnotized by Jaxx's manhood. I thought the universe might collapse on such a heavy point of irony. It didn't, but I felt my emotions rising, my breath coming a little harder. I couldn't let the injustice of her mis-apportioned blame stand, and words tumbled from my mouth as if I dropped them,

"No, Nat, I do the STUPIDEST things... He's... His... I can't... can't control myself... And he's just... when he acts... that way... Please d-don't feel... Like..."

She patted one of my hands, calming me, her expression sympathetic and a little condescending. Then she continued, totally ignoring my interjection. She was stronger now, focusing outward, and her face turned somber.

"And second, I'm sorry for what's happened to you."

"Wha-... What's... happening? To me?"

I needed it narrowed down; so many different things had been happening to me of late. She seemed confused by my confusion, a judgemental cloud passing across her face.

"Well he-... He's..." She looked around suspiciously, then continued, her voice low. "He's making you be a... girl... isn't he?"

I was a little shell shocked by the situation put so clearly. Cindy and Jaxx didn't exactly talk about it aside from jibes and dirty talk, and I never had the confidence (or desire, really) to bring it up. In such plain words it made me feel nervous and flustered, lost for words.

"Uhhh... I... uh... I guess..."

She shot me a look of annoyance, sharp and biting. Then it softened thoughtfully, and she sighed.

"Look, it's okay. I know his..." Her voice lowered to a whisper. "Cock.... is incredible. And... like... you're gay... which is fine! But well... You know, gay people love cock... A lot... So you would fall for it."

I WAS a little offended. I had to wait a moment, blinking in the wake of the thoughtless comment voiced so confidently. I couldn't help but imagine Cindy's reaction to this particular piece of homophobia, how her eyes would flare and rave in emerald and gold.

I was mostly offended by Natalie's simplified assumption. If anything I was bi; but that didn't feel right either. There was something about being small, delicate, pretty. It just felt right, to be on display in girl's clothing for eyes and hands... And maybe more...

Natalie was starting to scowl, tapping her fingers, waiting for some input, but I couldn't possibly explain the maelstrom raging in me.

"I... I'm not gay. It's... more complicated..."

She crossed her arms, leaning back with a suspicious raised eyebrow.

"Oh yeah? Okay... Sure..." She clearly didn't believe me, but changed the subject to get original point. "Anyway, I get it. I uh... I went a little crazy for his... thing too. I shouldn't have let him do that to me, especially with you there. But god damn Sam..."

She leaned forward, a sudden gleam in her dark eyes.

"His... Cock... God... it's the only word for it..."

She looked up, one eyebrow cocked, a smile beginning to curl her lip. "How many times have you... you know... made him cum?"

I was instantly flushed by the obscenity of her question, looking around nervously to see how many people had heard as I stalled,

"Oh my god Nat!! I... I don't know..."

I didn't want to answer, but she didn't give me an out, waving one hand as if to say, 'go on.'

"Oh my god... Like... maybe... Ugh... Four? Maybe? I don't, like... count..."

She had seemed to melt at the number, gazing dreamily, not really seeing me. But from nowhere a shadow of concern fell across her face,

"Has... Has he... fucked you?"

"What!? N-no!" I was horrified by the question. She'd struck a nerve, but didn't notice.

"Good... That's good..." She muttered under breath, then stared off dreamily into space again. Imagining— or reminiscing?

"I'm gonna cum so hard on that fucking thing..." She caught herself, and shot me a guilty look. "You see? God he's a fucking asshole... and a tease... But it's just too good. And he lasts so long!" The look of guilt morphed to a rueful smile. "I bet you could have told me that... Wish I'd asked... Had to learn his way..."

I sensed an opportunity, and leapt for it.

"What do you mean? Wha-... Nat... what happened between you two? Before... Y-you know..."

She sighed, taking a few seconds to compose her thoughts, sipping her coffee, staring at the table pensively. When she looked up, her face had set in a slight grimace, and her voice was hushed.

"Promise not to judge me?"

She shouldn't have had to ask. Who was I to judge? I nodded my head eagerly in assent, curiosity getting the best of self control.

"So, I was actually sitting right over there..."

\*

It was the day after she found me touching Jaxx in lecture, a day before our joint encounter with Jaxx. While I'd been meeting up with Cindy at the gym, Nat was sitting in a corner of our cafe, still reeling at my submission and Jaxx's natural, unabashed dominance. That day she had worn tight leather pants and a denim punk jacket, covered in studs and patches.

She'd been lost in thought until a deep voice cut through her musing.

"Hi gorgeous, can I sit?"

Looking up to find Jaxx towering over her, wearing his horrible smirk, Natalie thought about responding with violence, but ultimately chose words.

"Ugh! As if! Get away from me!"

"Hey, wait. I paid for your order, and another. Give me a few minutes. If you still want me to go, I'll go."

She paused; judgemental, wary.

"Do it for Sam, if you won't stay for me."

A pang of guilt struck her chest. She did want to help me, and he wasn't so bad to talk to... sharp wit, good looks, muscular body. She lashed out, dubiously.

"You didn't drug it or some weird shit like that, did you?"

Jaxx's face looked pained for the first time Natalie could remember seeing, strangely vulnerable in taking offense.

"Come on, don't play. I don't fuck with that." The brief glimpse of hurt disappeared, replaced with the smirk. "Everyone I fuck wants it."

After a second's pause, Natalie snatched the cup from his hand and sat back down. She was still suspicious, but also too curious to leave.

"All right... But don't fucking try anything. And what the fuck; 'hey gorgeous?' Is that supposed to be a pickup line or something?"

He chuckled as he slide into a seat across from her. He was dressed semi-formally, dark grey dress pants, and a navy dress shirt, unbuttoned enough at the top to reveal a little chest hair,

"Goddamn! You're always so aggressive. You'd be a lot hotter if you lightened up and smiled a little more."

Obviously, Natalie couldn't let advice like that pass without comment.

"You're so predictable. 'Aggressive' is the same as 'bossy' or 'shrill'. They're just words men use to describe women who don't fit into their small-brained, toxic world view. And I'll 'smile a little more' when all men are... meat for reproduction! Fucking cishet scum."

Jaxx had leaned back as she went on her tirade, crossing his arms and wearing the cocky smirk that begged for reprisal. When she finished, he gave her another moment to regain control, then leaned in.

"You get all that out?"

"You...eugh! What do you want?"

He laughed again, taking pleasure in her frustration.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He was still smiling as he spoke, but by his apology, he was genuine. "Seriously, I'm sorry about how I've talked to you. You're Sam's friend, I'm his roommate. For everyone's sake, we just need to put this aside."

"Oh yeah? Why should I put aside what you've said to me— and done to him?! The way you bully him?"

123456...8