College Chronicles Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a spiteful god he kept thrusting, inhuman composure, laughing at her shrieks, mocking the crumbling facade of her haughty persona.

"I knew there was a fucking whore in there. Moo for me, big titty cow!"

"Oh! Ahh! Nooo! AAghh!"

I was impressed. Even with his cock pistoning her anus, shivering in the echoes of her life-altering orgasm, she had the presence of mind to fight him. But he had already broken her, and that mind was easily snapped when he delivered a series of full-strength slaps to her jiggling ass cheeks.

"Cunt! Shut. The. Fuck. Up. And. MOO!"

\*Slap\* \*Slap\* \*Slap\* \*Slap\* \*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Owwwwww! Fuck! M—oww!... Muh! Moo! Mooooo!"

I could hear the shame in her voice, ragged and waning, overpowered by the slapping of his thick balls colliding with her pussy. She went quiet after, and the repetitive sound of flesh on flash swelled until it was only punctuated by Jaxx's increasingly guttural growls and her occasional stifled groans.

I was wholly forgotten, kneeling on the floor to their side, too frightened to run, too shocked to join. I could only watch, hypnotized by the sight of my best friend and would-be-protector, dominated and sodomized by my roommate... And continue to fiddle with the plug in my own butt, imagine what it would be like to be in Natalie's place at that moment.

Jaxx being Jaxx, he fucked away, relentlessly pounding at her now much less grippy hole, her entire behind flushed red. And he wasn't content with just that; he wanted to make a point.

"You know...Ufff... I fuck a lot of girls. A fucking LOT. Most are easy, which isn't a bad thing. Ohhh yeah... You're right, they might just fuck for my money or looks— but pussy is pussy. Fuck! Especially that tight college snatch. You know, like this."

Illustrating, he thrust a pair of fingers into her slick hole, flexing inside her, pulling gasps and groans in response.

"But some girls... Some make me work for it. I like them more."

Jaxx hadn't stopped fucking during his speech, and Natalie was barely capable of understanding his words, with both holes occupied. He was still talking to himself, I thought. Just bragging out loud as he toyed with Natalie, used her body like a sex doll.

"They think they don't want my cock.... Mmph... They're not in it for the money, or my body. Eventually they just can't help themselves."

His head swung around, flashing me his full smirk. Icy eyes froze the blood in my veins. He hadn't been talking to himself; I wasn't forgotten, and for a moment I wished I was. Was he talking about Natalie, or me? I flushed at the suggestion I was 'making him work for it,' as much as being caught toying with my ass, hand improperly under my dress. His expression didn't change, just that mocking smirk, which made me angry, confused, weak all at once.

The strange moment passed, and turned his attention back to Nat, his tone hardening, personally aggrieved.

"You're so fucking high and mighty... Ufff... It doesn't matter how you bitches act, as soon as you see my cock, game over. You can't get enough."

He grabbed her hair again, jerking her back towards him as his demeanor changed, pounding getting more raw, breathing faster and harder.

"Fuuuuuuuck baby... This ass too tight! Fuck! I'm gonna fill you up! Beg for it!"

Natalie was a changed girl, suddenly coming to life. Her voice squeaked, then settled into desperate, needy pleading.

"Fuck daddy! Ugh!! Your cock... is so... so BIG!! Ooo shit... SO BIG!! Cum in me!... Fuck! Cum in my dirty butt daddy! I want your hot cum inside me! Oh god! Oh shit!!"

"Oh shittt your fucking mouth. You fucking nasty bitch! Ughhhh FUUUUGHHH!!"

His grunt was guttural and bellowed, resounding all around us. He thrust a few final times, burying himself balls deep with the last, nearly collapsed on top of Natalie. She was slumped under his weight in her bindings; heaving, dripping with sweat, twitching in the aftershocks of a second brain-melting orgasm.

I was shocked by what I'd just seen. Jaxx had so thoroughly dominated Nat that she'd become what he said; a begging, shameless whore. And I wasn't even thinking about the repercussions: how everything I'd had with Nat and Jaxx would change again.

I just stared, spellbound by Jaxx's naked form, panting slightly from his exertions, pushing himself off of Nat with rough inconsideration.

His waning, but still prodigious erection slipped out of her worn hole, and she moaned again, insensate. To make things worse, the sudden absence left her asshole clutching for him, and her tired muscles weren't able to contain the air he had fucked inside, letting it go with flatulence that would have mortified her, if she'd been able to notice. A few seconds later, it was followed by gobs of hot cum, a little sliding down to her shivering thighs.

And I just knelt a few feet away, eyes rapt, hand fiddling with the plug in my ass, until I realized Jaxx had turned to me. He grabbed me roughly by a handful of hair, dragging me towards her ruined hole.

"Clean your friend up, Sami."

I didn't hesitate. I'd already eaten his cum, licked her ass. What was the difference doing both at once? How sick and wrong it was made it even better, and I followed his command because it was right. Pushed between her cheeks I licked tenderly, hoping I could soothe her blasted anus. His cum was more savory than normal; heavy and salty and hot against the sweetness of her ass. Leaving my plug, I brought up both hands to spread her cheeks, moaning and slurping, not noticing that Jaxx's hand had left my head. Nothing forced me to enjoy cleaning as much cum out of her asshole as possible, urged onward by the sighs that vibrated through her body, joined my own stifled moans.

I did notice when Jaxx spoke, from across the room. He was fully clothed, with the front door cracked open; how long had I been eating Nat's ass? I expected the smirk, but instead I found his expression inscrutable.

"I'm going out. She can stay, I won't be back tonight."

And with that curt consideration, he stepped out and slammed the door, leaving us behind in silence so total it buzzed. Emotions swarmed me in overwhelming waves; too many to parse, too strong to resist.

First, confusion. What? He'd just left like that?? What the fuck was I supposed to do about Natalie? Then relief. At least she was out of trouble. I was out of trouble. Jaxx was gone and the edge of tension that electrified my senses receded. But in the space left was a pang of absence, something I'd known the presence of and now couldn't live without. Regret chased my relief out, tail between legs. Even when he scared me, Jaxx was paradoxically steadying. I'd tried so hard for him, done everything he'd asked... Had I failed in some way? Red crept in around my vision as I wallowed in indignity, boiling with anger, hot tears and clenched fists. No! I'd been perfect! What the fuck was wrong with him? How could he spring all of that on me? And he hadn't even checked my plug, like he said he would! What a dick!

Then Nat groaned, and I jumped, remembering her uncomfortable situation. The ropes were tight, but came undone easily as I pulled the loops free. She nearly slid to the floor before I caught her, and I had to carry most of her weight as we staggered towards the bathroom, legs probably fully asleep. Once she was under the spray of water she woke up a little, and with her assurance of being okay, I gave her a little privacy.

Sitting on the edge of my bed, staring into space, I tried to think about anything: movies, tv, games, music. But nothing could fully distract me from the specter of Jaxx, a menacing presence like the scorching sun hanging over a desert; inescapable.

And he was only half my worries. What was going on with me? I liked that my clit had been easier to hide... But I felt so pent up, so frustrated, in every sense of the world. I considered touching myself, curious to investigate my new state; however fear of Cindy overrode that desire. The ache was left inside me, begging to be filled by something. I hoped all I wanted was his attention, so hard to keep that day. Deeper I knew it was something more dangerous and physical than that. The obvious answer. But maybe I was in denial.

Nat's exit from the shower stalled my spiralling mind, and I gave her some clothes to borrow before I took my turn, removing the intricate costume, showering off the makeup I'd worked so hard to apply just a little earlier. I left the earrings on until the last second, savoring how refined and expensive they made me feel hanging from my otherwise naked body in the mirror.

The plug was a different matter. I hadn't been brave enough to fully pull on it before, content to wiggle it inside me. Trying to remove it required greater force, and the predictable shock of my asshole spreading open drove me to my knees on the tile floor, summoned a gasp so uncontrolled I was sure Nat heard it. But I couldn't stop, and as my puckered hole spread around the flared edge, I finally felt the desperate, longing ache filled. So when I could sense I was about to fully remove the plug, I reversed course and pushed it back in again, until my hole squeezed around the tapered base. I repeated, and again, and again, until I was smoothly and slowly stuffing myself, collapsed on the floor, ass up in the air and pushing back into my hand. Groans feel from my lips, against my best intentions, as I fucked myself with my plug.

I didn't care how girlish and pathetic I was, or if Natalie could hear me, or even if she came in. I just needed release, built up from all of Jaxx's pressures over the afternoon. The many gifts he'd bought me, how he commanded I be his doll, and dominated my weak and Nat's strong personalities with an easy control. How he'd grunted and roared while fucking Natalie, how mercilessly he'd plundered all of her holes.

I squeezed my eyes closed, imagining his impressive frame railing me from behind, his weight pushing me down into the cold tiles, and suddenly I was wracked with orgasm, my limp clit spewing thin liquid onto the floor underneath me. It wasn't like my previous ejaculations, a burst of pleasure that went as soon as it arrived. It lasted twice as long as usual, maybe three times, cascading rising feelings that thrummed through my chest and pushed me harder into the floor. When it finished I was exhausted, didn't even move my face from where it was pressed to sticky tiles.

I had to jump back in the shower after, and luckily Natalie was napping when I exited the shower, dressed in some of my only remaining baggy sweats, bright pink, totally against her usual aesthetic. I grabbed another pair, light purple, and joined her on the bed, feeling a new, strange kind of lightness, as if I were floating in my own body.

I watched over her as she rested, and when she woke it was near dinner time, and we ordered in. Natalie refused to talk about what had happened, but was unusually clingy and affectionate. We both spent the rest of the day in a disconnected daze, clearly thinking about other things. That night we slept in the same bed for the first time; cuddled together, sisters in spirit if not full experience. I'm sure that Jaxx's dark, ominous shadow hunted Nat in her dreams, just like he did in mine.

1...345678