College Chronicles Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, makeup and hair done, I approached the clothes. On close inspection, I found a pair of black panties lying with the fishnet. They were fine silk, light and flowing through my fingers, with intricate designs and stitch-work. They felt amazing as they trailed up my legs, settled high on my waist, cupped my clit tight against me, rode up between my bubble cheeks.

I reflected for a moment. To my shame, Jaxx's dominant, mysterious patronage, brutish behaviour, and fine gifts were extremely arousing, had me so turned on I could hardly think straight. But I hadn't noticed my clit stiffening once. Not even when he'd pulled out his cock. Not even now, hugged by probably the nicest underwear I'd worn. I knew I should have been at least curious; but all I felt was relief. It would be easier to hide.

I had other things to focus on, grabbing the fishnet. It was a pain to sort through, but eventually I located the feet and neck hole. Pulling it on was an exercise in frustration; avoiding threading fingers and toes through each individual hex of the netting, making sure I hadn't bunched it up or stretched it, that I wasn't ripping it to pieces. I even tried to put one foot through the hole in the crotch, before figuring out the issue. Eventually it hugged me all over, stretched across my skin, making me feel darkly sexy.

Almost ready. Next was the dress, which I pulled over my head slowly to avoid smudging my look. It settled on me lightly, swaying with my movements, top clinging tight around my chest, ribs, and abs. Like the panties and fishnet he'd purchased only fine materials, so breathable as if it wasn't there. I fussed with the body stocking, my hair, trying to make sure my outfit was perfect.

Then a gasp of sudden memory. I found the choker, his first instruction, and fumbled to put it on backwards, the clasp just underneath my chin and out of sight. I wasn't ready to look in the mirror yet. Eventually secured, I rotated it so the band faced outwards, then moved to his second instruction.

I approached the cabinet without fear. I'd worn my butt plugs plenty of times for Cindy by now, and I had a certain level of self confidence. But between thinking it and opening the door, that confidence vanished, replaced by a resounding dread at the spectacle before me. Jaxx had said 'impress me.' I knew, without it being said, that the plugs were what he meant. I had tried my hardest on my appearance, but I didn't know if I had the nerve to go as far in this aspect.

Trembling, with significant hesitation, I grabbed a small bottle of lube and the plug a size larger than the small ones I was used to. I held it delicately, like it was a bomb primed to go off at any second; but the familiarity of the texture and material were comforting. Then I was standing in the middle of the room, hands full, clueless to how to proceed. Frozen by indecision and fear.

Suddenly a surge of resolve— I was almost out of time. I couldn't fail Jaxx. I ignored my nagging doubts, clicked open the container, poured lube liberally onto the head of the plug. Some dripped to the floor, but I ignored it, intent on finishing the job while I had the courage.

In a flash of action I walked to the counter of the sink (still pointedly ignoring my reflection), leaned forward, hiked the dress up above my ass and dropped my panties, stretching the fishnet away. Rubbing the plug up and down my exposed crack experimentally, I shivered at the cool liquid and the sensation of slight pressure on my back door. I couldn't contain a whimper as I found the spot with the tip of the plug, pushing just enough for it to slide into me.

I applied more force, pushing it into myself, pulling at one cheek with my other hand to spread my ass. But the going was slow, and forced a low moan from my lips as my tight ring resisted. A pause; both to gather my composure and try to relax my muscles, tense with nervous energy.

Breathe in.

I couldn't back out. I needed to show I could be brave for him.

Breathe out.

I needed to show him that I wanted to be his. I wanted to be with him. It didn't even surprise me that much, though it was the first time I admitted it to myself. I liked being his fuck-buddy, his stress-relief. I wanted more.

New found resolution. I applied more pressure, trying to relax and push my ass out as the same time, and suddenly my hole gave way. It stretched almost painfully for a moment, then my ring shut and it was in, filling me up. A belated yelp of surprise leapt from my mouth, turning into a bubbly giggle I couldn't control. The increase in size was noticeable; both in the filling presence inside me and how my hole squeezed desperately around the protruding base, clenching in vain. Chills ran across my skin, and I shivered in their wake, straightening, pulling my panties up over the plug, flattening my skirt behind me, flustered and embarrassed even though I was alone.

It felt alarmingly good. Right.

Without further ado, knowing I had to force myself, I looked up to the mirror and found Sami. Me. I was Sami.

I was petite and pale, with blonde hair that shone silvery in comparison to my dark clothing and makeup. It hung around my head like a halo, framing my perfect symmetry, one eye partially hidden coquettishly behind bangs. My night black lashes batted in surprise as my eyes widened, and small wings of liner led attention to my defined cheekbones. Dark black lipstick highlighted thick, plump lips, trembling almost imperceptibly with each breath.

The dress was harajuku style, but darker and more revealing; a scandalous baby-doll look, emphasized by my pale exposed shoulders and thighs, the fishnet that wove across my skin. Streaks of purple shimmered and floated slightly, and the puffy lace at the hem swayed with my every move, exposing significantly more of my legs than I'd expected.

My chest was barely there at best, but it didn't matter, the tightness of the dress highlighting what little I had, and my fitness apologizing for any deficiencies. Cindy's workouts were paying off— I looked good. I turned around and could just spy bubble-butt cheeks peeking out beneath the ruffles of lace.

I was beautiful, in a way I hadn't anticipated. Innocent and sexy, naive and sultry, dark and light. I played with my hair, bit my lip nervously, captivated by my own image in the mirror, searching for flaws. Would Jaxx approve? Would he be impressed?

Unsatisfied, but unable to find any glaring issues, I went back to the cabinet to complete the look. I applied lip gloss, to preserve my lipstick as much for the sweet taste that replaced dry-mouthed anxiety. Then I dug into the jewelery he had given me, selecting a pair of gold earrings crafted into small butterflies, each wing filled in with diamonds. I was taken at first, but as I studied them, I became overawed by their sheer value. I'd never seen as many diamonds in one place as were ONE wing of ONE butterfly. Now I was planning on wearing both.

Nerves bubbled up in my stomach, and I glanced at the toilet, feeling a need to retch. But I resisted, latched on to the hope of impressing him, denying my impulse to ruin my chance before I'd had it.

Breathe in.

If I could just get to him, show how hard I'd worked... He might protect me again.

Breathe out.

I gripped them firmly, refusing to follow my own instincts to drop them back in the cabinet and try to jump out the window. Instead I stalked back to the mirror and threaded the extravagant jewelery into my ears, meeting my own reflection with bravery I didn't feel. At least I could put on a face. Checking myself over again, and again, and a third time, I knew I had to at least go see what was happening in the main room.

I slowly crept over to the door and cracked it open to peer into the apartment proper. The door's angle only provided me a view of Jaxx's workout equipment and about half the couch and tv. Jaxx loomed even in that clipped vision, stretched out across both sections of the couch, lounging obscenely in his revealing outfit. What was he doing? Why had he called me back, had me dress up like this?

All of a sudden a knock belted out from the front door. Jaxx stood and turned in one smooth motion, and in an idle scan of the room his grey eyes pierced me through the crack in the door. The smirk fired up, and he shot me an exaggerated wink, then strolled out of my line of sight.

I could hear his footsteps crossing the floor, the door swing open.

"Hey tiddies, what's up?"

Natalie. It had to be. Jaxx was a bit of an ass to most people, but he always went above and beyond for her benefit. Her voice, already annoyed, confirmed my assumption.

"Ugh! Can't you go one second without saying something shitty?"

I could feel his smirk, laying thick in the air of the apartment. He knew how infuriating Natalie found his bullshit, how it triggered her. Regardless, I heard footsteps clicking inside, the closing of the door. Then a moment of awkward silence, before Jaxx spoke.

"So... What'd you 'NEED' to talk about?" His laconic tone said that he already knew, and I was a bit baffled about what was happening. Natalie had asked to come over?

"Can we... Can I sit down?"

"Sure beautiful, you can put that ass on anything in here."

Another brief moment of silence, then a question I hadn't expected.

"Is Sam here?" I almost gasped at my name, just barely managing to restrain myself for fear of Jaxx. He was smooth, had expected it.

"No. Sam isn't here."

She was asking the wrong question, falling into another trap. I could see the jaws closing around her, though I didn't yet know what form it would take when truly sprung. She didn't see anything at all, and I heard her quiet sigh of relief and more clicking on the floor, until sat on the couch.

She was dressed astonishingly provocatively. I was distracted even by half a glimpse of her cleavage, nearly exposed in a tight black strapless corset top, which looked a word away from failing her buxom modesty. Wet-look leather pants clung to her legs, and with her purposefully mussed purple-streaked hair and suggestive piercings, she looked more like a suicide girl than her usual goth-rebel chic.

Nat closed her eyes, fingers on the bridge of her nose. Her shoulders tensed for a moment, then relaxed as she let out another sigh. Her back straightened, and focus landed on Jaxx, who I guessed sat down across from her, out of my view.

"I'm just going to get right into it. You've done awful things to Sam and me. That's not going to happen anymore." Her voice was strong and loud, her words flowing quickly, like they were rehearsed.

"Oh yeah?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. "What's gonna stop me?"

"I'm glad you ask." Natalie's answer rang true; there was a dark pleasure in her voice, as if she knew something he didn't. She was confidently meeting his gaze, staring off out of my sight with hard, defiant eyes.

"I reported you to campus police. I know other girls don't because you probably threaten or buy them off, but I'm not scared of you, douchebag. And tomorrow I'll get Sam to go, and then they'll have two matching stories of how you assaulted us. They'll report you to the dean, and he'll have to put you on a academic leave and investigate. I'll put out a few tweets, maybe start a hashtag. At very least you'll be judged in public, your reputation will be ruined, and you'll definitely miss the rest of this year."

She was gaining confidence as she went on, growing louder describing the sure consequences for Jaxx's defiance of norms and civilized society. I kept expecting him to interrupt, bull over her with his infuriating superiority, silence her with his audacious insults. But nothing came, and she continued.

"By the way, I heard about the 'arrangement' you have with the dean..." Natalie trailed off, leaning back, and I saw that her smile had become cruelly wide. She reacted to something Jaxx did, laughing quietly.

"Yeah, you're not the only one with connections. I know professors are paid to pass you and your friends."

I was stunned. Jaxx had always seemed so in control, so omniscient. Why did he need to buy grades? Was he failing too? The idea was hard to comprehend. Natalie laid out her final card, all-in.

"The Sentinel would probably like to get their hands on proof of 'elite student-athletes' buying their grades. There has to be an angle or two in there to get a protest together, don't you think?" She smiled sweetly, and I almost thought I heard Jaxx groan.

I was shocked by Natalie's deviousness. The Sentinel was the school's student run and published newspaper, famed as a launching pad for would-be intrepid reporters, cutting their teeth on local controversy. They would eat this up, and then spread it all around campus, the city, maybe even farther.

Out in the main room, a silence loomed, and I realized that it was on Jaxx's end, not saying anything to Natalie's revealed leverage. I couldn't remember Jaxx ever being so tight-lipped. For a moment, my absolute certainty in him wavered. Maybe Natalie had the upper hand. Maybe he was only mortal after all.

Natalie was thinking the same thing.

"You don't have anything to say? Almighty, smartass Jackson doesn't have any way of explaining himself? How's it feel, stupid? Can't hack it in college?"

"What do you want."

I could hear his clenched jaw, tone as flat as death. I would have turned inside out under the pressure of his gaze; somehow Natalie held her composure.

"You can make it all go away. I'll retract the report, leave Sam out of it. I won't send any of the evidence I have to The Sentinel. You just have to do two things for me. "

"What."

I could feel his teeth grinding through his terse voice. Why was he so affected? He knew I could never report him. Was he really stuck under Natalie's thumb? She paused for a moment, taking her time, clearly enjoying having the power.

"Leave me and Sam alone. For good. Like, actually alone. You don't have to move, but you won't touch Sam again. And you don't even speak to me."

"... and?"

"...Yeah... You fuck me, right now."

"What?"

Jaxx's surprised sentiment was echoed in my brain. She wanted him to fuck her? After all this? What the fuck was happening?

"God... I hate saying it... You're such a fucking douchebag... but, I need that fucking cock."

Another pause— I was burning with curiosity about what was going on out there. Jaxx was so uncharacteristically quiet, and Natalie so domineering. And desperate! Blackmailing him for sex? There was more than a little of Jaxx's domineering will reflected in the demand. It occurred to me that she and Jaxx weren't really that different, after all. I felt an urge to point out out to them, ask them to be normal fucking people, not the difficult, demanding assholes they were.

I knew I couldn't disobey Jaxx, though. Instead I stood at the door, peeking out, squirming at the pressure of the plug inside me. I could relate to Natalie's sentiment, but was surprised to hear her say it, and by the fire in her voice, she was intent on getting her way.

But Natalie was no Jaxx.

"Come on, it's not that bad. All you've gotta do is fuck me real good. I'll even let you suck on my titties. Use that stupid big tool, you big stupid tool." She laughed at her own joke, And I could tell she was trying to get under his skin. I was desperate to know if it was working.

Jaxx finally spoke, with intonation that gave nothing away.

"Hold on."

I could hear him get up, walk somewhere. Then Natalie gasped, suddenly off balance.

"What the fuck is that for?"

"You're gonna get fucked, stupid cunt. We're just doing it my way."

Ah, the black rope. I knew how Natalie was feeling, the subtle waver of her voice as she tried to talk her way out.

"Hey man, I don't know about rope a—"

"—Shut up. I can't do anything to you, or you'll ruin my life remember?" His voice rode over hers, strong and loud. He sounded far from at her mercy.

Natalie mumbled something, then stepped out of my view. I turned my ear to the crack, listening intently. The sound of a chair being dragged across the floor. Quiet mumbling-- perhaps moaning?

"Take your clothes off." His voice was imperious, had taken on an edge I knew well, one demanding obedience. A shiver went through me at the command.

"But... Jaxx..." Natalie's voice had changed, timid and cringing.

"C'mon bitch, hurry up!" His volume swelled, and the yell was punctuated by a ripping and popping noise, a sudden gasp from Nat. Then scuffling noises, clothes being dropped to the floor. More mumbling, slight creaking, and the sounds of knots being threaded and pulled tight, soft grunts of discomfort.

Then more silence, interrupted only by more feminine grunts. After half a minute;

"Ugh! What are you waiting for? You asshole, just fuck me!"

"Oh, I don't think so. Not yet. Sami!"

"What?! What the fuck?!"

I stepped out of the bathroom without a sound, floating across the room to stand a few feet before Jaxx. I didn't raise my eyes, too scared to find Natalie— or him, fearing his expression. I kept them glued to the floor, studying the patterns in the wood. The plug inside me shifted as I walked, stirring me, but the squeak I couldn't hold back was covered by Nat's shouts.

"You fucking asshole! You fucking lied! Sam, go! You don't have to be here, he can't do anything to you!"

I just stood, eyes down, waiting for Jaxx's response. He was silent for seconds, stretching long; then an exhalation of air.

"Holy shit, Sami..."

He stepped forward, and the awe in his voice brought my eyes up, too curious to resist. Up and up they went, and as he towered over me I didn't need to try to make them big and sad, add a slight glimmer from a budding tear drop. I was ready to cry, ready for him to turn me away, insult me, hit me, deny me.

Instead he wore the genuine smile that glowed with boyish energy, cold eyes shimmering with desire. He looked down into me, and brought a strong hand to my chin, cupping my face gently. Without my saying a word, he answered my burning question.

"Perfect baby. I'm impressed."

I melted into his warm grip and kind words. My knees wobbled, the plug shifted, and I didn't stop the sigh that slipped from my lips. His eyes scanned me up and down, then met mine again with a lightly mocking twist to his lips.

"But..."

My heart nearly stopped. What had I done wrong? What game was he playing with me this time?

"You forgot your shoes, silly girl."

My head snapped down. Fuck! He was right! I'd totally forgotten the heels he'd left, the fact suddenly obvious. I flushed with embarrassment at my error and his condescending chiding, like I was a forgetful child. Inside I flushed just as warm, but with a satisfied glow. I'd done well, made him happy. The soft way he spoke was evidence of my success. It made me want to make it up to him, do even more.

So I leaned in, spinning and squeaking out,

"Oh noo! I'm sorry daddy!"

I ran back to the bathroom, sitting in the edge of the tub to strap on the intricate heels. I could vaguely hear Natalie and Jaxx speaking out in the room, but didn't pay attention to their words. I needed to get it right the second time.

Done, I stood up, checked myself in the mirror, and flounced out. I was buoyed by Jaxx's compliment, and my eyes were glued to his face as I walked, emboldened by the stern clicking from my feet. The plug's wiggle was exacerbated by my heeled posture, and I loved it, shamefully couldn't wait for him to see. But I still wasn't totally sure walking in them, and in the final few steps I tottered and stumbled. He reached out to steady me, and I fell into his resolute arms, totally captivated by his smile. I'd impressed him, and like I'd hoped he'd taken away my worries and offered protection in exchange. Finally, with the confidence lent by his stolid presence, I mustered the courage to look over to where he had Natalie.

1...345678