College Chronicles Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How's our friend Nat?" I couldn't see it, but I felt the smirk he wore, knowing he had dominated our conversation as much as our bodies.

"She's... Fine..." I didn't know how to respond— surely he didn't actually care about her, after all he'd done. A sudden change of topic confirmed that feeling.

"What are you doing?"

"N-nothing... Why?"

"Want to help me out?" He still didn't turn, but I could from his emphasis what he wanted. I know what you're thinking: 'Again?' What can I say? The man is an animal.

I sighed wearily, but it was only a surprisingly smooth way of hiding my eagerness; one that brought his head swinging around, an eye-brow raised and expression sliding into a smile. A true smile, not cruel smirk; it set my heart to pounding in my chest and sealed the deal.

As I knelt under the desk, crawling between his legs, it just felt right, like I was in my natural place. It triggered a split second decision, betraying Natalie again.

"Uhm... N-Nat... she wants me to go to campus police about you... And she... she said... she has a plan..."

The smirk returned, and a shiver ran down my spine from the gleam in his eye, like the sun reflecting off miles of snow.

"Well don't, obviously. And don't worry about the cunt. I've got my own plan for her."

A second shiver followed the first. I was about to protest at how he spoke about my friend, but he casually lowered his shorts and made my world simple.

\*

My situation settled into a tense truce through the weekend and into the next week. I attended classes with Natalie, spent afternoons and some nights with Cindy, and others with Jaxx. Ironically, I found myself feeling... calm? Even happy? Despite the strangeness in my life, the underlying tension between Jaxx and Natalie, and my poor grades, things were better than I could ever remember. I wasn't being bullied, had a few friends, and even a girlfriend. I didn't eat every meal alone anymore, and spent significantly less time by myself, inside my own head.

I was also becoming more and more comfortable in my changed wardrobe, timidly pushing my boundaries with the feminine countenance of Sami. One day Cindy brought over some obviously female clothing —a selection of cute skirts, dresses, bodysuits and rompers— and made me try them all on, then said I could borrow everything (I suspected they were always intended as a gift). I didn't quite thank her, but I did spend a little too much time staring at them, and after she left, I went to the bathroom and tried on a short pink dress that made butterflies flutter around my stomach.

What really changed everything was the oral worship of Jaxx becoming an every day occurrence. Sometimes even twice a day. It spurred me to begin waking early, applying what I hoped was a minimal, subtle layer of makeup, before easing under his sheets to lick his balls and worship his tool until he ruined my work. Then I'd shower and apply a second attempt for classes. He was there to muss it again, at the end of most days.

Though he didn't bully me anymore, he wasn't exactly gentlemanly. He still fucked girls; his cock sometimes tasted differently when I sucked it at the end of the day, and one time he even told me about who she was and how they'd screwed while I serviced him. On Saturday night I lay awake late as he plowed a gorgeous brunette, then cleaned him off after she left, nursing his potent cock to a second eruption just for me. He made me beg, whether for cock or cum, and he loved to humiliate me in other ways: commanding me to crawl, levelling filthy insults; generally treating me like I was a sex object.

Not flattering. But it was SO hot. The demeaning tyranny ceased to exist when his cock kicked in my hands and his cum dripped from my chin. He would take my delicate face in his massive hands and gently push his thumb over my lips, carrying any cum I missed. Feelings would shoot through me like lightning when we locked eyes; an instantly addictive high that melted my knees each time. I would be lucky to get a short grunt or curt 'Thanks', but even those I cherished for the rest of the day, hoping to earn more. And every once in a while I caught a glimpse of... something. A flash of light in his eyes, a brief smile. Then it would disappear, and he'd seem even more cruel and distant.

But with two personalities like Jaxx and Natalie's scheming against the other, their antagonisms had to come to a head.

\*

It was midweek, and I had only barely sat down in my post-lunch lesson when Jaxx texted me.

Get 2 001

A few seconds later:

pussy

Curt, condescending, demeaning. He hadn't typed it, but the "now" was implicit.

I looked around the classroom in helpless frustration. I badly needed to stay. I knew the content and skills like the back of my hand, but it was a small class and the professor had taken a negative impression from my repeated absences.

What was I going to do, deny him? Even the fact he was texting me was worth noting, as he generally didn't go out of his way to speak to me, aside from when he wanted his dick sucked.

No, not an option.

I slid my phone back into my pocket; he didn't need an answer, he just needed me to be there. Then I grabbed my belongings and scurried out, eyes down, trying to ignore the professor's glare. I awkwardly half-jogged the whole way home, just hoping whatever he wanted from me wouldn't be too unpleasant.

Outside 001, I paused and took a deep, steadying breath. My heart was pounding from the roiling mess of emotions inside me. My hands shook as I pushed the keys into the lock and struggled to turn them. I didn't know what to expect at all. So when I opened the door to find Jaxx sitting on the couch, alone, clothed...

I was almost a little disappointed, stepping in and closing the door softly behind myself. Jaxx was working on something on his laptop, typing quickly and with intense purpose. As I approached he held out one finger, the gesture sharp and inarguable. No interruptions. I sat on the couch a bit away from him, arms folded in my lap, as patient as I could stand to be.

Eventually, after what felt like an hour, Jaxx entered a keystroke and shut the laptop shell with finality. In the ensuing silence I was hyper aware of the blood rushing in my ears, the gulp of my throat as his smirk swung to find me.

"I got you a present. Come on."

He didn't explain a thing, standing and striding towards the bathroom. Hesitantly, I rose and followed, still keeping some space between the two of us, as if he was a volatile, wild animal. I only hoped that he couldn't sense my fear.

I walked into him where he had stopped and turned just past the doorway, too preoccupied for my own good. Bouncing off of his strapping chest, my eyes darted around the room, timidly avoiding his.

When they instead found his presents, mumbled apologies trailed off with the slow fall of my jaw. All my other worries trailed off too, blown away by his latest design.

Draped over the edge of the tub was a long length of fishnet, intricate hexes of soft and stretchy looking fabric strands. A very short dress was on a hanger from the shower curtain; black with purple accents, translucent lace decoration at the top, more lace puffing out slightly at the hem. A small pair of devilishly high black 'fuck-me' heels sat on the floor at the tub's base.

It took me a moment to notice, but there was another new addition to our spacious bathroom. A wooden cabinet had been installed against a wall, looked as if it had always been there. I was amazed he'd been able to get it put in without me noticing. The doors were closed, and I was curious what it held, but too wary to make a move.

Jaxx chuckled at my gaping expression of surprise, and I jumped a bit as his hand make contact with my lower back, lightly shoving me forward.

"Go ahead, check it out."

My nerves were tense as I crossed the room, and I gingerly grabbed the door, like something might spring out at me. Nothing did, though I gasped when I swung it open to reveal rows of neatly ordered makeup: foundations, blush, concealer, eyeliner and shadow, lipsticks and glosses, highlighter, and bronzer, and more. All from the finest designer brands, naturally.

In wonder, I opened another door to reveal more rows of products; shampoo, conditioner, hairsprays, and scented lotions for every part of the body. Hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars worth of products. I hadn't been poor growing up, but we certainly weren't rich, and I'd never even seen this much value in one place.

"It's... Jaxx... It's t-too much..." My voice was small and weak, awed by all that the gift represented; the money he'd spent on me, and everything he expected with it. But Jaxx dismissed it like it was nothing, urging me on.

"Don't worry about it. Look at the rest."

I opened yet another, finding other toiletries; perfumes, deodorants, hairbrushes and combs, a laser body-hair remover, and even fancy toothbrushes and whitening paste. Inside a quarter of the space there was a smaller drawer which drew another gasp from my lips when slid out. An array of jewelery sparkled and twinkled within, compartments for rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and even a dainty silver watch.

I was as shell-shocked as if a bomb had gone off next to me. I had no idea how much it all cost, but my conservative guess was at least ten thousand dollars, all considered. The most expensive gift I'd ever received before was a playstation, years earlier, from my parents. Jaxx's gift blew that out of the water, and then some. I couldn't sort through the rush of emotions that flooded me. Fear of what he wanted, frustration at his arrogant assumptions, and a confusing, bubbling desire to keep all the arrayed finery that had been out of the question in even my wildest dreams. That I had never even dreamed about before college.

Stalling, I looked to the counter I'd used for storage before, and everything was gone. I was surprised, but it wasn't totally unexpected given the context. I thought about complaining about his presumption, but I reasoned with myself. I couldn't decline the gift. He knew it, I knew it.

All the while he stood, smirking at me, watching me stumble through my muddled thought process. He spoke before I could piece words together.

"You still haven't opened one." His smile widened, and I could tell he wanted to see my reaction to this drawer especially. Quivering, barely able to control my own movement, I reached out and pulled it open.

I immediately registered the color purple, but it took a few seconds to reconcile what I saw. Front and center were the two small purple heart-shaped plugs Cindy had given me before. But now they were arranged, the first two items in a swelling line of oblong, purple butt plugs. There were four, not counting the two smallest, and each increased size by a not insignificant margin until the last, which seemed huge. Behind them were other objects: bottles of lube, a new douching kit, a few sparkly straps of leather and metal that I didn't dare to look to closely at, and most noticeable a medium sized pink dildo with a suction cup at one end, lying in the very back of the space ominously.

I shut the door with strange calm, even more overwhelmed by the sum total of his gifts. Squeezing my eyes closed, I stayed kneeling before the cabinet as I took a deep breath, trying to sort through everything in my head.

Finally I stood, and realized Jaxx loomed behind me like a haunting, his presence heavy as a hand on my neck. I'd thought he was still by the door, didn't know he could move so quietly. One big paw came to rest heavy on my hip, fingers just barely grazing exposed skin between my shirt and pants. He circled me so easily, long arms and broad chest eclipsing the room. His voice rumbled out; calm, warm.

"It's all yours, Sami."

He was so close, dominating me with his intimidating physique. I didn't know what to do. What to say, how to feel. He was so sure of it all. Did I want all this? It was far, far too much; flattering, but so dangerous. Everything would change, even more. He would expect me to wear everything— use everything. For him.

A tremble ran through my body, from the base of my neck down my spine, along my arms and legs, through my very center. I looked up, to find him staring back down at me. His eyes were reassuring; cool grey expanses that I could get lost in. His hand was hot on my skin, fingers lightly stroking up and down in rhythm, lulling me with a sense of security.

I did want it all, shamefully. I wanted the fancy makeup and lotions, so I could feel them on my skin, look at myself in the mirror and feel fucking hot. I wanted the expensive jewelry, to wear and feel classy and pretty and valuable. I even wanted the final cabinet, wanted to use the things within until Jaxx called me a good girl.

But most of all, I wanted Jaxx to keep smiling at me. The smirk had fled, and his expression was all genuine. Condescending, maybe. Paternal and possessive, but also good-natured and caring, no sense of threat in the curls of his lips, the wrinkle around his eyes.

"What do you say?" He asked in the tone that made me feel so stupid, like I should have the answer before he even asked.

God I needed him to keep smiling at me.

Taken by impulsive decision, I accepted everything all at once, falling to my knees before him, my hands sliding along his belt towards the bulge in his jeans. I was going to repay him for his gift, but he laughed loudly, and his large hands grabbed my thin wrists, pulling me back to standing in front of him.

"Nice try, but not right now. 'Thank you' is good enough." His smile changed, darkened. "We have to pace ourselves."

"Th-thank you... Daddy..." I blushed in embarrassment at my own thirst, chastened by his denial. It delayed my understanding of the foreboding statement, and any questions I had were dismissed as he continued,

"I need to you to get Sami ready. Put all that on." He gestured vaguely to the shower, where the outfit I'd totally forgotten still waited. "Then you can get into the new toys." He winked at me. "Cin said it was everything you'd need."

Cindy. Of course she was involved in this, Jaxx wouldn't have found all this by himself. I could just imagine her smile right now, as she thought about the turmoil I was going through.

"There just a few things I need from you." Jaxx's words brought me back, and I was arrested by his cold eyes. His tone was suddenly serious, and my heart dropped. What else could he possibly want?

"First, wear this," A thin black fabric choker was in one hand, with golden clasp and chain. He stared deep into me as he stretched the fabric just tight enough on the front of my throat. I barely even felt it, lost in the tumultuous gray oceans of his eyes as he easily fastened it around the back of my neck, never freeing me from his gaze. Then he stepped back and gave me an appraising look, judging with one word.

"Good. Second, wear a plug." He paused for a moment to let his words sink in, then pushed the issue. "I'm not going to do it for you, and I won't tell you which, but I WILL be checking. I want to see that ass stretched out." He gave me a lewd, hungry look, and I couldn't contain a slight whimper of fear. He ignored it as he continued.

"Last, don't leave this room until I call you. If you want to watch you can crack the door, but don't you dare make a sound." His smile was frightening, again vaguely threatening. Watch what? What was going to be happening outside the bathroom? He didn't leave time to wonder.

"You've got an hour or so. Do a good job, Sami. I want you to impress me."

The words caught my attention. How did he know I wanted to do that badly? Was it calculated to unsettle me, or a simple throwaway comment he made without thought?

But I would receive no clarity from him, already out the door, swinging it shut to leave me with my new 'toys'. I stood reeling in silence, suddenly noticing that my heart was racing like I'd run a marathon, sweat beading on my brow. I had to sit down on the edge of the tub for a minute, taking deep breaths, pointedly ignoring the clothing displayed next to me.

I could have spun out. Sitting there, facing such a monumental decision; doing this on purpose, for him, without Cindy around. It scared me, to make myself vulnerable for him. The idea of him checking my ass for a butt plug... Everything was changing so quickly.

But a seductive voice not-so deep inside me whispered promises. If I dressed up for him, really played the part, he would be happy with me. He would protect me. He would smile at me again. The risk was the best part— he could do anything he wanted with me, but he wouldn't. And if he did, it would be good for me anyway. He would definitely look at me in the hungry way that set my senses on fire. And touch me with his searing hot fingers, maybe let me taste his blazing spear.

I shook my head to clear my mind, then set to removing the outfit from the shower (and taking off the choker). I had my work cut out for me.

I showered and cleaned myself intimately, using products from the cabinet, then barely dried off, multitasking as I rubbed fine, thick lotion onto my skin with one hand, the other browsing my new library of makeup. It was a good start; I felt as if I had washed away all traces of Sam with the shower, and the lotion was helping mold me into my alter ego. The makeup would finish the transformation. I left my hair wet for the moment, wrapped in a small towel on top of my head. It was nearly long enough for me to start styling in earnest, and I found myself longing for it to grow even faster than it already was.

But nothing could be done about that now. Still naked, I grabbed an assortment of tools and took them to the mirror. I desperately wanted to do a good job, and pulled out every trick Cindy had ever taught me, painstakingly going through each process twice over. Primer, foundation, concealer, eyes, brows, lips. All were calculated as I looked back and forth from the dress I'd be wearing, trying to match and contrast colors.

It took me ages, lost in the fine details, constantly anxious over little imperfections, and when I was done I realized I'd spent nearly then hour and wasn't even dressed yet. I hurriedly grabbed a hair dryer and brush, needing to style my long bob. I was nervous— I'd just gone to the hairdresser, and my hair was particularly silvery-blonde, an oddly fitting match for the dark aesthetic Jaxx wanted. I could only hope the makeup I'd chosen would suit, as I bounced my foot anxiously while I worked.

Suddenly the door burst open, and Jaxx swaggered back in. I should have been upset— he'd just barged into the bathroom while I was using it, without words of warning, excuse or apology. But I was too distracted, too suddenly amazed as he walked across the room to the toilet without looking at me, kicking the lid up with a foot.

Through the mirror I saw he was wearing a formal shirt; unbuttoned, collar popped, no undershirt, so you could see his defined pecs and abs like he was spending a day on the beach. Underneath he wore small athletic shorts. I could see a pronounced bulge in the front, nearly reaching the hem line, and when he casually pulled his meat out in a smooth motion I gasped, before he released a thick stream of urine along with a low grunt of pleasure.

I looked away, face turning bright red, mortified that I'd watched him. The sound reverberated around the room, somehow masculine and aggressive; I turned on the hair dryer, desperate to drown it out. I didn't dare tear my eyes away from my own hair in the mirror, but I could feel his gaze as he walked out. I needed to pause what I was doing for a moment after he left to regain full control of my rampaging heart and fluttering stomach.

123456...8