College Chronicles Ep. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's halfway bitch, think I can get it all in?"

"W-wait I—OHH—mphh!!"

She was shoved forward, and in a burst of inspiration I pushed my face to hers, ravishing her with more kisses. Talking would only make things worse; it was the best way I could help her help herself. Jaxx picked up on my strategy.

"Good, Sami. Shut her up."

He was establishing a rhythm, building pace as he slid in and out, and the wet sound of fucking filled the room. The thrusts were growing harder; each pushing the chair, Natalie, and even me across the room. He was crouched slightly, and between kisses I could see his malicious grin over Natalie's shoulder, his tensed abs clenching. I imagined his dangling cock and his heavy balls swinging against Nat with each thrust.

Natalie's cries of distress quietened, became shorter and sharper squeals that trailed off as she shook against the force of his pounding. Those in turn became a continuous moan, rising from deep within, halting with each gasp from the impact of Jaxx sheathing himself to the hilt.

I was impressed. Natalie was taking Jaxx's full length, as roughly as any of the girls I'd seen him plow, bound in a particularly devious manner. And she was enjoying it more by the second, kissing me back passionately, eyes closed in bliss. It was almost inspirational. It made me want to get my mouth back on Jaxx's powerful tool. Even worse, it made me curious. It was her first time with Jaxx, and she wasn't taking it too badly...

She had already lost her composure, but now she was losing any semblance of control, barely able to hold onto her basic motor functions. Her entire body quivered, wracked with chills from Jaxx's intensity. Spit connected our mouths when Jaxx yanked her hair again, forcing her back arched, still fucking away at the eager hole.

"You like this, cunt? My fat cock's good huh? Everything you dreamed?"

"Unghh... Oh my gah!... Fuhh!... Ughh!"

She could barely speak, but Jaxx didn't care, gripping her hair tightly in his fist and leaning forward over the chair, head just inches behind hers, speaking with a cruel edge that made me glad it wasn't aimed at me.

"You want to cum, you desperate little whore? Are you just like all the other sluts I fuck? Another braindead fuckslut getting owned by my fat cock?"

"Fuhhh... Ohhh fuckkk... ughh... YesIwanttocum!!... Ungh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, OH!"

Just as she beginning to climax on his rough treatment, verbal abuse, and implacable fucking, he pulled out and delivered a series of slaps to both ass cheeks.

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Ouwwww!!!!"

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Aaahhhaaoowww!!"

They were hard, loud, and fast; I knew how painful each must be on the exposed flesh of her butt, how they stung both physically and mentally, as degrading as they were cruel. Natalie's screams sounded almost disappointed, mourning the sudden absence inside her. Another feeling I thought I knew. Jaxx took advantage of her distraction to fuck with her more subtly.

"You know, I'm getting the raw end of this deal. You're getting half what you wanted. I'm not getting anything. From my side this is kind of a chore..."

I wasn't sure where he was going, and in her addled state neither was Nat, barely able to form a question.

"Wha—... W-what?"

His glacial irises flashed as we briefly locked eyes, and the horrible, slow smirk pulled at his lips.

"I want a thank you."

I rolled my eyes. Jaxx was really laying it on thick; I knew Nat wouldn't be able to tolerate thanking him for his treatment. Jaxx knew too, smirk curled like a weapon. Natalie, barely coherent, still found fire to rise to his challenge.

"Fuh... Fuck you..."

"What, bitch?"

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Oouuwww!! Fuck y-you... Fuh... fuck..."

"Say thank you, cunt!

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Aooohhhwww NO!"

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Fuu-ahh! No!!"

Jaxx paused his assault on her rear, shaking his head and staring at her no doubt glowing buttocks.

"God damn, you are a stupid, stubborn cow!"

He reached his hands around her, one hooking inside her mouth and pulling her head back awkwardly, ignoring her attempts to shake him off. The other found a nipple and twisted cruelly. She yelped, but couldn't make much of a sound with his digits fighting her tongue.

"Show her Sami, tell her what to say."

He was calm, in the midst of manhandling her, and I perked up at his attention, eager to meet his request. I was experiencing a strange type of clarity in this role of subservient assistant. It was simple. Natural.

"Thank you, Daddy! Thank you for your big... thick... cock!"

It was embarrassingly easy to do exactly what I knew he wanted. Make my voice even more high pitched and girly, voice feelings that I didn't have to fake. I did want to thank him for his cock. I only wished he was using it more on me. I was beginning to feel a bit left out. I knew it was his first time really fucking Nat but... still. I had tried so hard. When was he going to check my plug? What did she have that I didn't have? I knew the answer, though I didn't want to think about it. Instead, I made doe eyes, begging her to follow my example and submit, so he would stop the abuse and let her cum. And maybe move on to me.

She wasn't even looking, still fighting his hands as they groped and debased her, both now taking big handfuls of her breasts and jiggling them lewdly.

"Fuck! Staahp!"

"You hear her? That's a good little slut. You could learn a lot from her."

Jaxx chuckled at my demonstration and continued his taunting, simultaneously crouching slightly, sliding his cock back into her waiting snatch, beginning to fuck her once again. He released her tits to take his shirt off, then hooked a finger back into into her panting mouth, pulling her back into him, forcing his cock deeper into her well-stuffed pussy.

"Gahh! Agh! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

With his free hand, he struck her no-doubt stinging cheeks again. I winced with each impact, imagining the pain she was in.

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Ah! Ah! Fahh!! Thhta-aagh!! Ahh!"

"Stop? You blackmailed me into this, fucking bitch. Say. Fucking. Thank you!"

\*Slap\* \*Slap\* \*Slap\* \*Slap\*

A strange new emotion rose inside me, dark and swampy. Jealousy. Spiteful happiness at how her face was contorting with each strike. Ungrateful bitch. He was fucking her, what she had wanted. And now she couldn't just say thank you?

"Fahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

\*Slap\* \*Slap\*

"Ahh! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Her cries were rising in volume and pitch, and just as I remembered what he had told me, he suddenly pulled out, releasing her head to sag forward, panting and moaning softly, dripping sweat onto my dress. Suddenly confronted by his wintry gray attention across her hung head and heaving shoulders, I froze solid.

"Come here Sami. This stupid bitch doesn't deserve you."

Suddenly a look passed over his eye, and he shifted his attention back to Natalie as I came to kneel at his feet. He had his cock in one hand, rubbing his massive bellend between her exposed, engorged lips.

"You know, we're not the same. You're worse than me. I know Sami here, I know what she wants, what she needs. You don't even know her fucking name."

It was a surprising shift in topic. Natalie was barely able to comprehend his words, much less respond. But a smile fit for the devil spread across his face as he turned and addressed me.

"Sami, did Nat tell you about how she begged for my cock?"

I nodded, incapable of words, overwhelmed by the cruelty of his expression as he teased Natalie, rubbing his cock farther and farther up, over and past her asshole now.

"Oh she did! Funny. I'm guessing she didn't tell you what she said when I took my cock away."

I closed my eyes, trying to remember. Natalie hadn't really mentioned saying anything after he'd tricked her, just some pithy parting comment. The kind of thing you thought of after in the shower, wished you could have said in the moment. Doubt flooded my mind, and I looked up to Jaxx with question in my eyes.

"This crazy bitch said 'please let me ride that horse dick.' I said 'what about our deal? What about Sami?', she said 'FUCK Sami!'"

My mouth gaped in horror as he cupped a hand and swung it to slap her pussy. Not as hard as he had slapped her ass, but hard enough to make her jump and shout again, roused from stupor.

I slammed my eyes shut, trying to ignore Jaxx's behavior and voracious, exultant look. I thought as hard as I could, but I couldn't remember what Nat had said in her recounting. Did Jaxx's version fit with those events? It didn't quite from my memory, but Nat's had never really rung true either. Who could I trust? A few days ago I would have said Natalie, but now I wast as sure. A squeal from her forced my eyes back open from sheer curiosity.

"Ohh!! Ohmygodwait! Waitwaitwait!"

Jaxx was running the gleaming wet head of his cock against her exposed asshole, dragging his fleshy tip across the tightly clenched hole. She jumped in the chair with each contact, and Jaxx smiled as he responded distractedly.

"Wait for what?"

"Thuh-... Thank you. Thank you for fucking my pussy Jaxx. Thank you."

"Uh-uh. Too little too late. But..." He looked down at me thoughtfully, and another cruel grin split his face. "What do you think Sami, can you forgive your friend? Should I fuck her ass raw to teach her a lesson?"

"Uhm... Y-yea— I mean no! I f-forgive her. P-please daddy... Don't fuck her..."

Chills went down my spine and I trailed off, unable to say the last word, too embarrassed by my bumbling plea. I didn't care what Natalie had said about me; she definitely didn't deserve that.

Jaxx smiled benevolently down at me, then reached out and grabbed Natalie's neck in one hand, pulling her and the chair she was tied to back towards him.

"Sami's nicer than I am, so she's going to eat your ass, get you ready to plow. Happy, slut?"

"Nooo!!"

Nat's cry was pure anguish, but I was too concerned with myself. I was going to what? I had eaten Cindy's ass before, but that was different; I had no secrets from Cindy. Natalie was a friend, someone I saw in classes every single day. It was too humiliating to bear. Them I watched her starfish quiver, and reasoned with myself. Jaxx was going to fuck her poor little hole, either way. I could help her, show her how to make Jaxx be nice. And the flare of hope, bright star in a dark sky. If I could impress him more, maybe he'd be nice to me.

So I leaned forward without waiting for Jaxx's hand, resting heavy on the back of my head, to push me in. I didn't hesitate to stick out my tongue, give a long, lingering lick across her hole that made her jump and wiggle, tied against the chair. It only took her a moment to realize what was happening.

"Sam! Wha—"

\*SLAP\*

A hard slap across the face silenced Nat, and Jaxx grabbed her face in one hand, squishing her cheeks as he shook her like a ragdoll.

"Fucking call her by her name, bitch."

"S-suh... Samii... doooohh!"

I'd probed with my tongue, pushing into her tight hole, just breaching her tense defences. She tasted sweet and salty, and I realized she must have been ready for that situation; expected him to fuck her ass! I know it's ironic, tongue fucking her backdoor, my hole clenching sympathetically around a plug... but I couldn't help but feel like Nat was such a fucking stupid whore.

I didn't have time for pettiness. I could only try my best to fuck her hole with my tongue, poking in and out, ignoring her moans of dismay and pleasure. She deserved to feel like a slut; she had literally asked for it. Things had spiralled out of control, and she'd be embarrassed... but I'd also experienced Jaxx's justice. She would live. And she would understand that there were no half-steps with Jaxx. It was in or out, and she was in.

I pushed my tongue a little deeper, and Natalie really showed what a whore she was, letting out a long, husky moan from deep inside. She wiggled back into my face, her cheeks quivering against mine, and I realized she fucking loved my tongue in her butt. As I brought up a hand to play with her sopping pussy, Jaxx noticed too.

"Oh you're a nasty whore, huh? Or maybe Sami's got that good tongue, turning you into a butt slut? What do you want, bitch?."

"I... Uhhh..."

"Want me to rearrange your guts for you? You won't walk right for a week when I'm done."

He was standing next to me now, rubbing his steel beam up and down one of her fat cheeks, inches from my face. I thought about leaving her ass, impaling myself down his cock. But I didn't dare.

"Ufff... Fuck my... Fuck my ass..."

She was quiet, almost mumbling. Defeated. Jaxx leaned back, cupping one hand at his ear in mockery.

"Sorry, can't hear you. Speak up!"

\*Slap\*

"Ughhhh... YyyeESSS. Fuckk my ass, Jaxx!"

Even in defeat, she was petulant and rebellious. I worked my tongue harder, knowing Jaxx would want her as distracted as possible, and she cooed and grinded into my face, squealing like a whore.

"Say please, rude cunt."

"Ugh... Fuck... Please Jaxx... Please fuck my ass..."

"Call me daddy, you dumb bimbo."

"Ugh! Uffff... Fuckk... D-daddy... Fuck... My ass?"

"Say please."

She groaned in frustration, and I could relate. Following all those instructions and specifics was so difficult, when someone was fucking you and fucking with you. But from the outside, I started to get it. Natalie sounded like she was getting her brains fucked out— and it was just my tongue in her ass. How was she going to take Jaxx?

"Please... Daddy... Unff..."

I could hear the gritted teeth in her tone, fighting her rising indignation at his merciless teasing and heaped abuse. But Jaxx wasn't done with humiliation.

"Please daddy what?"

"Fuck!! Please... daddy... fuck my fucking ass... You fucking... Ugh, fuck!!"

Jaxx waited for a beat, chuckling to himself, not in any rush to grant her request. Then he pulled my head from ass, and I shuddered at the wicked grin that fixed me. His cock loomed large in my vision, approaching Nat's well-eaten asshole.

"Ask Sami if you can take my cock in your butt. I'll only give it to you if she forgives you, so you better ask nicely."

"Nuh-... noooo." Her protest was quiet and small, in some inexplicable way that I just felt. She was so much less intimidating in Jaxx's presence, reduced to a dumb little slut, just like me. Worse; wayward, unable to adapt. More than a little of me hated her, out of jealous spite. But I knew that she needed my help, now more than ever.

"Nat... I forgive you... I... I get it, really... just... just ask me."

There was a moment's pause, silence of decision lingering in the air. Then Natalie fell.

"Sam...i... Do you... forgive me?"

I was opening my mouth to speak but Jaxx was already, steamrolling over me as he played with his food.

"No bitch, she said that! Ask if you can take my cock!"

"Ugh... Sami... Can I... Can I take his cock?"

"Come on, you know you need to be more polite than that."

Her teeth were gritted again in frustration. But what could she do? He held every single card, the entire deck. A shameful thrill ran through me at how thorough his domination was. How mercilessly he humiliated her. How he gave me power over her. For a second— a millisecond— I considered denying her.

"Please... Sami... Can I take his cock?"

"Where do you want it?"

He spoke, not waiting for me, and eased up behind the chair, pushing me further away to the side. The head of his tool rubbed tenderly against her tiny hole.

"Unnngghmyyyassss..." Her words were stretched, a mumbled hiss that I could barely hear. Jaxx wasn't satisfied.

"Louder, cow!"

He reached around and lazily slapped one of her tits, hand lingering to twist her nipple. She squirmed and yelped, much louder the second time.

"My ass! Fuck my ass!!"

"Now beg, bitch!"

"Puh-lease daddy fuck my aaAAAHH!!"

She finally put it all together, squealing like a stuck pig as Jaxx pushed his bulbous head against her clenched sphincter, slick with my spit but still struggling against the absurd girth of his fat spear. Jaxx growled, bringing his hands down and spreading her cheeks even farther. The sound of his frustrated, lustful rumble echoed in my head— he'd never made that sound for me.

Then his efforts paid off, and her asshole popped open, stretching ably around the invading force. Her squeal cut off with a choked gasp, and Jaxx belted a laugh in the ensuing silence, stopping the thrust with just his head in.

"Fuck! That's niiice baby. Tight little asshole on you. What do you say?"

"Ugh... Uhff... Oohhh"

Natalie was breathing hard, heaving with each inhale, though she hadn't moved in ages. Her head drooped, hair hanging down to hide her face. She didn't bother trying to respond, and Jaxx seemed unable to tease her or himself any longer.

"That's just the tip, bitch! Get ready!"

Jaxx crowed with his final desecration; thrust. Natalie groaned loudly, and I could only watch in horror as his cock began to slide deeper into her ass, the edges of her hole clinging desperately to his turgid shaft.

A few inches in, he stopped, his hands lewdly jiggling her cheeks around his penetrating sword.

"Ohhhhmygodddd..."

Natalie couldn't contain herself, the slurred words unabashedly dripping out of her mouth with a stand of drool. Jaxx grabbed a handful of dark hair with one hand, yanking her back to an arch, leveraging her further down his cock, forcing another inch in.

"Ughhhshiitttttt..."

"Fuck yes baby this ass is mine. You stupid fucking cunt. You fucking lose, bitch."

Jaxx spoke over her groans of pain and pleasure. He was gloating to himself at this point; Natalie beyond comprehension. But his dirty talk turned me on so much. I just wanted to lick his manhood, feel his hand in my hair and balls on my chin. I was frozen for some reason, torn between loyalties and sensibilities and identities and emotions; jealous, cowardly claws holding me still.

In the heat of their tremendous fucking, I'd been forgotten, too captivated to move or make a sound. But now rushing lust motivated my hand to drift down under my dress, purpose independent of rational thought. It swam through the floaty lace of my skirt, trailed up a soft thigh, lightly pulling at the fishnet. Rubbing against my silky panties, it slid over my crotch, under me. My thin fingers grasped the rounded base of the plug to pull, and that light pressure propelled a gasp out of me, soft but life-changing. I tugged again, shivering as it shifted inside me, wiggling on it in response.

I began rocking slightly, pulling forward and back, up and down, each move chasing currents tingling across me. Badly suppressing light moans, I glued my eyes to the ongoing spectacle.

Jaxx had been grinding away, moving his pelvis in small circles, easing himself in. Suddenly he retreated from her hole, red at the edges, gaping wide for a moment before desperately squeezing after him, Natalie groaning in pure lust. Then his cock returned to push back in strangely easily, thrusting even deeper. She shook under the blow, a quiver that traveled up and down her visibly, tits and cheeks rippling in the wake.

"Fuckkk!"

But Jaxx didn't give her any relief, ripping his cock out smoothly. Her hole clenched again greedily, and he obliged by stuffing her. Then he was fucking her, just like that, stroking unrelentingly with more and more each time. She shook and spasmed under him, clipped sounds and syllables being fucked out of her trapped, trembling body.

"Fuhh! Agh!! Ohh! Ofuck!! Ahhh! Aghh!!! AAAGH!"

Despite his intentions to deny her, she came with his dick in her butt, cries growing to a scream and pussy suddenly leaking with a rush of watery liquid that dripped down her thighs to soak the chair. My jaw fell to the floor, and I wasn't able to pick it up. I couldn't believe Natalie had cum so quickly, so hard; especially after bragging about never orgasming at a man's touch. But maybe it was to be expected... Jaxx wasn't an ordinary man, at the very least.

1...345678