College Chronicles Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's the second thing?"

He was brusque, occupied. He'd pulled his arm off of me, leaned forward to grab another already rolled joint from the low coffee table before us, and sat back while lighting it casually. A quick inhale, then he blew smoke into my face again. It was like he was trying to be an ass.

But I found myself giggling at him for some reason, waving my hands in the air to shoo away the smoke.

"Jaaaxx! Stoppp... so... uhm..."

He took another pull, but this time let me speak, his cool regard patient and still. I shifted uncomfortably under his gaze, a little sweaty under the jacket.

"I... When I... After class... Professor Syndegaard... He... Uhm... He..."

I was getting choked up, a little lost. Then Jaxx's hand came to rest on my covered leg; not predatory, supportive. His other arm circled around me, joint in hand, and I was surrounded by him, dank smell and strong presence and a feeling that no one, not even Syndegaard, could touch me. He gave me the strength to swallow tears and continue.

"He...He said I'm failing. I... I missed too many classes... and tests... and... stuff... And... I'm failing other classes... I... And it's so... fucking... unfair! I know all the... all the... And then he wants to 'tutor' me! And he touched me and he... smiled... And...."

I was getting carried away, tears rising once more, but he squeezed my thigh gently, voice somehow firm and soft at once.

"Hey."

I felt his deep baritone rumble through his chest against my side and looked up at him, eyes big and watery, dreading a put-down or cruel twist of the knife. But he never did what I expected.

"That's bullshit. You're crazy smart, even I know that."

He brought the hand up from my leg, softly caressed my face, wiped a stray tear away.

"So what are you gonna do?"

I wasn't prepared for him being so nice to me, and gushed, for once comfortable.

"I don't.... I don't know! He... he said they'll take away my financial aid... So I guess I--"

"--No Sami."

His voice had gone strangely dark, and the smirk was returning to his face. He paused for a second, switching the joint between his hands, taking a long slow drag, holding it in; when he exhaled there was almost no smoke. Then he spoke again, simultaneously bringing the joint to my lips, giving me no choice but to inhale.

"I mean, what are you gonna do to thank me for taking care of it?"

I was stumped by that, exhaling a great cloud and struggling to process his exact meaning.

"W-what do you mean...?"

As I spoke, I connected the potential implications and my eyes widened in shock. Jaxx read the runaway train of thought from my face, and laughed derisively.

"No, I'm not gonna kill him! Damn Sami, the fuck do you think I am?"

A slow, sly smile spread across his face.

"Unless... Is that what you want?"

"No! Don't!"

I jumped to correct him, but he just laughed.

"Chill, I'm fuckin' with you."

He took another drag, then unexpectedly leaned down to shotgun me again, his strong lips leaving me no choice but to accept his gift. While I was reeling and coughing smoke, he continued.

"Nah, not killing him. I meant make it so professors can't touch your grades. And I'll take care of your tuition too, so you don't need to worry about getting kicked out."

That really made me cough, took a few moments to process. I'd been prepared for him to fix my grades, with no idea how much it would cost. But my tuition? I did quick math in my head; it would be more than 200k for four years.

And I had thought the cabinet was a generous gift.

I gaped like a fish, searching for phrases that were impossible to find when I didn't even know my feelings, a roiling chaotic mess doing back flips in my stomach. They all came out in one strangled, tense word, a plaintive question that covered everything and nothing at the same time.

"W-why?"

"Why not?"

A frustrating answer, but he gave me his full attention, and I only barely held in a whimper under the glacial grey stare.

"You're a pretty good roommate, and a nice little cocksucker. Plus, I like fucking with you-- can't do that if you get kicked out."

He couldn't just compliment me, he had to add insults. The arm over my shoulder readjusted, so his hand was on my neck, and he slowly dragged his fingers under my hair to the back of my skull. His strong hand took a soft grip on the pressure points at the top of my neck, and began to rub in light circles. I wanted to look away, but I knew he wouldn't let me.

"We've got plenty of money. I sold my dad on you as an... investment. If it makes you feel better he can make it an official scholarship through the school. You're going to pay us back, eventually."

"...H-... how?"

"Don't worry about it. It's more about loyalty than money. I treat loyal friends well."

His fingers were still rubbing tiny circles, and he lifted the joint to his mouth, giving me permission to close my eyes and enjoy the sensation of being in the palm of his hand. Permission to give in. I couldn't hold back a soft hum of pleasure as he hit a sweet spot, and a chill ran down my back.

"You don't have to do anything. Go to class when you want, take tests when you want. You can keep being a nerd and learning whatever you want. And you keep sucking my dick, obviously. Just think of it like... I'm taking the pressure off. Nothing to worry about."

Between the sum of money he was casually offering, the potent drugs, and his intoxicating, overwhelmingly confident presence, my head was spinning. I didn't even take offense at his mild jabs; they were true. It did sound nice to be able to study at my own pace. I could spend as much time as I wanted with Cindy, as much time as I wanted with Jaxx... 'Nothing to worry about...' I liked that.

I liked it a lot.

"Oh.... Okay..."

"Good girl."

He whispered in my ear again, and I melted. Maybe I realized the magnitude of what I was agreeing to, maybe I didn't. But in the moment everything felt perfectly right, like his insults and threats didn't exist and my only purpose was to hear him say those words in his deep baritone.

He whispered one last time, and had me.

"So... are you gonna thank me?"

"Mmmhhhh... Yess daddy."

Then I paused, teetering. I was rehearsed, knew the plan Cindy had helped me come up with to ensure he would agree, before he'd said yes so easily. My fate was already sealed, did I need to go that far? Probably not. I could have just sucked his cock... but by that point, I was too excited. I'd spent all day preparing; it felt silly NOT to go through with it. Plus, I had so much to thank him for... It couldn't be just an everyday experience. I wanted him to remember. Remember me.

"Can... Are your speakers hooked up?"

"Yeah baby." His answer was distracted, fingers still on my neck. He'd finished (or put down, I wasn't sure) the joint, and his other hand was back on my leg, stroking up and down my covered thigh gently.

"Can you... put a song on for me? Please?"

"You do it. I'll be right back."

He stood abruptly, abandoning me on the couch, dropping his phone into my lap. Without him there I suddenly felt small and alone, a little more anxious. I occupied myself with swiping into his streaming app, through his music. We didn't have a lot in common, but luckily I was looking for some of Cindy's taste, not mine.

She had just shown me it earlier in the day, and I already knew it by heart. A song by The Weeknd: 'High for This'. I'd been surprised to hear it, not at all what I expected from snippets of his I'd heard on the radio; it was a grimy, sexy, swerving groove that required you to sway along. I couldn't resist moving a little in my seat as I pressed play and the song began, quiet and building.

Jaxx exited the bathroom, a bundle of something in one hand. As he reached the couch and stood before me, he looked very pleased with himself.

"Great song. You gonna dance for me?"

There was the smirk, and it was obvious that he knew my plan already. Cindy might have told him, or he could have just sensed it supernaturally. I figured the odds were about 50/50. It felt like a dream when he offered me a hand, and I floated easily to my feet. My heart was pounding as I tottered on heels between him and the couch, placing my hands on his broad, solid chest to keep from falling.

Then he pushed me to the side, playfully, not hard enough to make me fall but enough that I lost my tenuous balance and stumbled further around the coffee table. It didn't stay there long; in a fit of action he kicked it across the floor until there was an empty space before the couch. With a flourish he unfurled the rolled up towel that had been in his hands, laying it on the floor.

"Here's your stage."

He sat on the couch, body forward and upright, one hand lewdly grabbing at his crotch. His smile was wide and cocky, renewing my blush with how pleased he was to have won me.

"Show me what's under that stupid coat."

I hesitated. Cindy knew him better than anyone, told me how much he liked when girls were shy. He'd told me himself, when he'd been fucking Nat. He liked to work for it. Or at least feel like he did. So my pause, the nervous playing with my hair, the bite of my lip... it was part of the act, but it wasn't. It just felt right. I was about to do something I'd never even imagined. For him. To thank him for... investing in me.

So after the stretched tease of doubt, I pulled the long brown coat off of my shoulders in a slow, practiced movement, revealing the pure white bodysuit, lacey and intricately decorated, clinging to my nubile body. I was smooth and clean everywhere; pristine, pale skin shone under the lights as I tugged the coat down slowly, revealing myself to him inch-by-inch.

Cindy had smiled sadly when she saw me in it, her comment wry and a little biting.

'You look like a little sissy bride.'

Her words rung in my head then, as I dropped the coat to the floor around my spotless high heels, matched to the virginal color of the skimpy outfit. It exposed most of my torso, toned midriff showing through thin fabric, chest hugged tight enough by the cloth to accentuate even my small breasts. The parts covering my nipples and crotch were opaque, but not any thicker, and without the coat I shivered in the cold room under Jaxx's icy stare, my nipples standing at attention.

I really liked that. His sissy bride.

He liked it too. Or at least the look, letting out a long whistle at my reveal.

"God damn baby, you're a fucking snack."

I went bright red. The compliment wasn't just genuine, it was enthusiastic; none of his usual stoic reservation or sarcasm. Just a look of awe and lust. Because of me.

The song was hitting its stride, and Jaxx's speaker setup was high quality: booming bass, punchy trebles. I stepped back, turning slightly to each side, then spinning slowly, my hands under my butt cheeks, fingers lightly jiggling my assets. He groaned jealously, and I was glad he couldn't see another flush my other cheeks.

"You little fucking tease, get over here."

I almost jumped at the steel in his command, but Cindy had drilled it into me not to give him anything too easily. 'Lots of girls throw themselves on him, not many make him wait,' she had lectured. So I inched backwards, taking small, delicate steps, crossing my legs with each, hoping it looked sexier than how awkward I felt.

My doubts disappeared when I felt his burning fingertips land on the indents at the backs of my knees, trace up the insides of my thighs and out over my rounded buttocks. He let out what I can only describe as a growl and grabbed my cheeks roughly, kneading with his powerful fingers. I couldn't hold the whimper in this time, and my knees trembled as they struggled to keep me up before the intimidating power of his lust.

*Slap*

"Ooohh!!"

He delivered a spank to one cheek; much softer than his worst, but hard and sudden enough to surprise me, propel a girlish squeal from my mouth. He chuckled softly behind me, then did something that really surprised me.

His strong hands grabbed my hips and pulled gently, forcing me to stick my ass out towards his face, spread my legs unnaturally wide around his legs in my unsteady heels. Then the surprise; warm, wet contact on my still smarting cheek.

"Oh!!"

I squeaked this time, totally unprepared. He was kissing my ass! Not just kissing-- there was the light but unmistakable sensation of teeth play biting, accompanied by another growl of barely restrained lust. His hands never stopped their groping, and when his mouth left my skin, it was only to admire me.

"Fuuck baby. I LOVE your pretty little ass..."

He dove back in, even putting his face in between my cheeks, rubbing against the soft, thin fabric of my clothing, millimeters from my hole. I was mortified, of course; basically naked, back arched, presenting my ass for a man to grope and kiss generously. But at the same time, I'd never felt more desirable than right then, and I couldn't hold in a moan at how good it felt to be his object of worship.

"Mmmohhhh Jaaxxxx..."

He responded with another quick smack of my ass, this time my exclamation was followed by an uncontrollable, almost manic giggle. I was overwhelmed with feelings, way too horny and high to think clearly. My brain function was eclipsed by Jaxx, his hands on my butt, his complimentary words, how nice he was being to me, how fucking hot he was.

So even with the hint of his big hands leaving my rear, I definitely wasn't prepared for sudden sensation of lukewarm liquid dripping onto my lower back, quickly soaking into my thin bodysuit.

"Wha-ohh!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Jaxx holding a bottle with a pointed lid, spraying a few more ropes of cloudy, yellowish liquid onto me. As he placed the bottle on the couch beside him, I caught a stray shot of his devilish smirk before his attention redirected to my glistening ass cheeks.

"Don't worry baby... You're just gonna get a little dirty for me..."

His hands renewed their exploration, tugging and squeezing and spreading and sliding over my oily skin. His fingers probed underneath the edges of my suit, then tugged, wedgying the cloth further up my crack. But this wasn't anything like the wedgies I'd experienced in high school. He played with my ass like it was a toy; I craned my neck around to get another glimpse, and the evil smirk had been replaced with a look of boyish wonder that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

When those powerful paws left me I was disappointed, but he reminded me of my real purpose all at once as he stood, suddenly rubbing his crotch against my presented backside. I gasped in shock at the impression of his rock hard, blazing hot manhood, straining against the containment of his jeans, as if it was trying to break free to get at me.

The other hand returned, the first still applying light friction at my hip, the second trailing up my arm and shoulder to grasp the choker around my neck gently. Using those holds, he bent me, arching my back further so he could whisper into my ear, smirk evident in his voice.

"Ready to be my slut?"

I'd set the song on repeat; it was the sort that you could barely tell when it had cycled, aside from the slow rise in volume at the beginning. With him behind me, pulling me in, breathing seductively in my ear, I couldn't control myself. I grinded back, bouncing and jostling to the rhythm, and his poorly hidden weapon kicked with me.

"Mmmhhh yessssss!!"

My answer was hissed; primal, a distant relative of his earlier growl. He grunted, his hand leaving my neck, and I gasped from a soft push on the small of my back, stumbled forward a few feet. I wasn't disappointed, though, because of the sounds I heard; a belt clinking as it loosened and fell to the floor, the soft swish of his legs pulling out of his jeans, a satisfied sigh with the thud of a man falling into his seat. Balanced regained, I kept swaying my hips, stroking my oily thighs with my hands. I didn't turn, but I couldn't keep a naughty smile from spreading across my face, imagining him watching me.

"Get back here."

His voice was the rumble of a distant volcano; devastating and fascinating. Heat rolled from his very words, and I could have sworn I felt his cock, looming behind me, throwing hot air like a poker pulled fresh from a fire. But I knew he wouldn't burn me. I was safe around him when he was being like this; calling me baby, giving me compliments, making his desire obvious.

I turned slowly, trying to hold to Cindy's advice in mind. 'Make him wait.' But when I came around to see him my jaw dropped. He was totally naked, beautifully obscene cock standing tall and proud in the air. I'd known he took his jeans off; I hadn't realized he'd gone all the way. The joint from earlier was in his hands. Or was it a new one? He smiled at my innocently shocked expression, eyes flashing like some friendly predator leering through misty smoke.

"Wasn't gonna get that shit all over my clothes."

He offered lame explanation, half-hearted, not really caring if I accepted it or not.

I didn't mind because I was more excited to see his cock, but tried my best to play the part of bratty, helpless vixen; made an exaggerated pout of frustration and swung balled fists helplessly through the air.

"You dickk!"

For a second confusion flickered across his face, as if he believed my pantomime tantrum. But the smirk was back when he saw I couldn't contain my own smile, and he reached out a hand and beckoned with one finger as he repeated himself.

"Come here."

With more small, slow, deliberate steps, I began to approach him, one foot before the other, my long pale legs shining under the lights. As I looked down to watch my step (and avoid his hungry gaze), I noticed that the oil made my bodysuit see through, only the small patch of thicker fabric covering my crotch providing minimal cover from waist down.

But there was no time to worry; I was directly before him, and his cold eyes roved across my exposed skin. His cock threw off searing heat-- it made me sweat, was impossible to tear my eyes away from, engorged and veiny and overwhelming.

I remembered what I was doing and spun, turning my back to him, presenting my ass once again. Then I dropped it into his lap, gasping in pleasure as his hot rod found cushion between my cheeks. It WAS a hot poker, scorching against my cold flesh, hard as concrete. I bounced on his thighs, shaking my ass like Cindy had told me, and was rewarded with a guttural grunt of appreciation. Spurred on by his encouragement, I brought my hands down to rest on the outside of his thighs, supporting my weight as I started to truly dance on him.

I swayed and jumped and grinded and twerked as best I could, following Cindy's advice. She had taught me a few 'moves;' closer to small flourishes I could pull out to add variety and flair. A hair flip here, squat drop there, touching my toes then a little twirl to let him see my mischievous smile, before I showed him my asset again. In that small glimpse, I caught him enraptured by me, speechless in wonder, not even aware of my eyes on him just baked as hell and loving my movements.

It made me go redder than I thought possible. I continued dancing, glad to turn away... but my confidence soared. I started to really feel the music, bass thumping inside me, a kind of thrumming that ran from my head to my groin.

Then there was another spurt of lukewarm liquid, this time onto my back. I craned my head around to find a smile of pure amusement, like a boy playing with a toy.

"Rub it in, bimbo."

I did as he said, catching the oil as it flowed down my shoulders and midriff, using my hands to slide some to my front. I turned again, pulling my hands across myself, dragging at the now soaking clothes, tweaking my nipples through the fabric. I never stopped swaying and shimmying with the beat, dancing on autopilot. My attention was wholly consumed by watching Jaxx watch me, all my nerves and anxieties and worries forgotten with his obvious enjoyment. Even when he caught me looking, I didn't freeze; quite the opposite, I was struck by genius. I stuck my tongue out lewdly, did my best version of his wink, and swung my ass around in a slow rotation until I faced away from him. Then I sat on his lap again, my hands on his corded, powerful thighs, my plump butt rubbing directly against his throbbing cock.

1...345678