College Chronicles Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his point made, however, he eased up. My hands were left free, and I placed them against his chiseled abs for support. They wouldn't help much if I actually tried to resist, but just having them available was reassuring. He quickly repositioned his cock, rubbing it back and forth across my nose, lining up to rail me again; but there was more patience, no fingers on my nose to force my mouth open. It didn't take long for him to slide back in when I'd complied, and the thrusts were just as sure and deep as before, but his rhythm was more controlled, less frantic. He paused with each withdrawal, giving me time to breathe, and his strokes were smooth and flowing.

His balls still slapped my face unceremoniously. He was still demeaning and disrespectful. But less concerned about my own survival, I was able to properly enjoy the warm, floppy impacts, each provoking lusty moans that quickly combined into a whorish hum, punctuated by my gasps for air.

"Mmm-ahh!! Mmnn-gaah!! Mmmm-aagh!!"

Soon enough his pace increased again, and the guttural, animalistic growls were soft but unmistakable. His cock twitched, and I thought to myself 'he's gonna cum soon.' Maybe I had spent too much time with his dick in my mouth; his balls pulsed forward of their own volition, and he let out a loud guttural grunt, confirming my prediction.

"Unghhh fuck yes, Sami!"

He said my name, and sparkling chills ran over my body, made me so grateful to be owned by him. Then his cannon shot in me, the kickback violent and strong. I tried my best to swallow around his cock, expecting more; I was right, but Jaxx had something else in mind.

After the first shot, he pulled his cock from deep in my throat. Mouth empty, having greedily swallowed his cum, I pursed my lips and stretched to get back onto it, mewling in helpless desire as he took a half step back, stroking his thick meat deliberately.

"Anh... J-jah... P-... Puh--"

Jaxx didn't speak to interrupt me. Instead he let go of his massive, swinging, swollen cock, which swayed in the air for a second that dragged out to half a minute, hypnotizing me like a pendulum. In slow motion it jolted, shot cum like a firehose in an incredible arc over me, raining onto one foot, my thigh, spattered across my stomach. It was so warm and sticky, and his musky scent immediately dominated the room, the same smell as his nuts.

The third was a rifle shot to the jaw that spattered a little into my mouth and more down my face, forcing one eye closed, my hand to wipe some before it went down my nose. The fourth shot ricocheted off my chin onto my neck and chest, the fifth nearly missed me entirely between my legs, a little landing on my crotch.

And still he kept shooting, each as hard and voluminous than the last. From bullets to graceful arcs, his seed bombarded me, dripping off of my face and collecting in droplets and pools on my body and bed. After the first half dozen shots, he stepped forward again, resting his nuts on my face as his cock continued to shoot strands across my body. I moaned with each demonstrative pulse of his testicles, again when the resulting nut landed on me. I stuck my tongue out and licked and nuzzled his hot, heavy nuts, hoping that he would never stop releasing himself on me.

When Jaxx sighed deeply and grabbed his cock to wring out a few final drops of his delicious, salty nectar into my waiting mouth, I was disappointed that it was over. He turned and walked away unceremoniously without a word, leaving me sprawled on my bed, heaving with exhaustion, covered in his sticky cum and working on swallowing a mouthful.

I couldn't think about anything but him. No consequences, no fears, no words, not even shapes came to mind, just the base conceptual fact; he owned me. It had never been as clear as then, upside down, stinking with his essence, wishing there was more. Even without considering his 'patronage,' he had marked me irrevocably as claimed territory. As the sound of a torrential stream being unleashed into the toilet penetrated my fugue, I was just glad he hadn't pissed on me to make the point more obvious. I dragged my hands across my body, feeling the sticky residue and not caring. Not even not caring; reveling in the feeling of traces of him stuck to me, loving how it stuck to fine fingers as they traced across smooth skin.

I was so fucked up I didn't even reposition myself, just laying exactly how he left me, my head hanging over the edge. Soon enough he returned, standing with his less erect but still impressive cock hanging a few inches from my face as he looked down with his classic smirk. One of my eyes was still covered in cum, but I didn't want to wipe it off my face yet, so my look of devoted admiration was especially one-sided.

"That was a big load, huh baby?"

He spoke with superior confidence, a braggadocious swagger that would have infuriated me another time. Then, it just made me giggle, flush a little bit, fondness for him flaring along with pride for having handled him so well. I couldn't remember any of my anger or frustration or jealousy or fear towards him. So I gushed, happy that he was happy.

"Mmmm... SOoo big, daddy!"

His smirk widened, and the miniature sun of joy inside me flared again. It was so much better to be like that; a little silly and stupid and VERY submissive but able to please him.

"What do you say?"

"Oh, THANK you daddy! Thank you for your hot cumm!"

I didn't have to fake the enthusiasm of my appreciation, I was genuinely glad. Jaxx chuckled at my eagerness, always superior.

"Good girl. Go clean yourself up, dirty slut."

He offered me one hand, helped me turn and gingerly set my feet on the floor, pausing for a moment to reorient, let the head rush pass. Gravity started to do its work, and I finally swept some of the cum off of my face to clear my eyes, absently licking it from my fingers.

With my eyes closed I felt movement on my legs, and opened them to find Jaxx on one knee, slipping my heels from my feet. I hadn't expected that at all, was so shocked I sat in silence watching the ceiling as I tried to will off the blush that rose in my cheeks. He didn't say anything either, removing both shoes and standing softly, walking away without another word. A moment of uncharacteristic awkwardness? No, just my imagination.

Even on my bare feet, I tottered as I walked to the bathroom, baked out of my mind and dripping with him. I leaned on the bathroom door for support, and fell onto it with my back, shutting it loudly.

Suddenly alone, in silence but for the whirring of the ventilation fan, I could feel an underlying string of tension that I didn't realize had carried through the whole night. It had contributed to my swings in behaviour, my violent outbursts and submissive breaks, jealous anxiety and the puppy dog love I felt then. I was so. Fucking. horny. It was filling me up, making my muscles tense and my mind race. Why had he take my heels off for me? Did it mean something? Should I have kept him from fucking me? Maybe he would have been nicer if I'd let him... Maybe it would have felt good...

It was the thrumming that I had felt while I danced for him, the twitches and curls and paradoxical peace I'd felt while he turned my mouth into a pussy, the feeling of his jizz raining onto me while I greedily sucked both of his nuts into my mouth. But giving Jaxx release that way had denied my own, and the desperate need to cum was filling and overwhelming me.

Like an engine it powered me, and with my breath recovered I floated to my cabinet, opened the fourth compartment, grabbed the pink silicon dildo. I had spent more time thinking about it than I like to admit, since Jaxx revealed his gifts. I hadn't had the courage to actually touch it though, and the desperation of my libido pushed me over that precipice.

Without stopping to think, I took it in my mouth, swallowing inches easily, sucking greedily. It was smaller than Jaxx's absurd cock, much easier to fit in my mouth, slobber all over. I kneeled on the cold tile, struggling to keep my wet slurps from growing too loud, but glad to have the dildo in my mouth; it helped me bite back the yelp at the cold of the tiles as I lay a cheek on the floor, stuck my naked ass high in the air.

Pulling the dildo from my mouth, I trailed it along my side as I brought my hand to my rear, dragging some of the oil and cum along with it. Maybe it was silly or gross or stupid, but using it as makeshift lube turned me on even more. As the head of the dildo reached my trembling asshole and passed over it, I put my other hand in my mouth, half biting, half sucking to keep from making any noise.

The slick head passed over my hole, and a tremble shook my body. I was so tense, nerves mixing with my horniness, but by that point I was beyond doubt, committed.

It pushed in more easily than I had thought, spreading my ring suddenly, forcing a small gasp out around my hand at a brief flash of pain. It wasn't much thicker than the butt plug I'd used, but starting with a broader end took a second to get used to, for me to regain control and settle myself with deep breaths. Then I pushed it in slowly, moaning into my hand as I felt the strange sensation of something sliding into me.

I didn't get very deep. Almost as soon as I stretched around the flared edge of it's silicon head, I felt waves cresting around a corner, the tide slipping out in advance of an incoming tsunami. I stopped with the tip just inside me, jiggling it, teasing my shy hole. That released the storm, and I couldn't hold back more moans, vaguely striving to muffle them as I convulsed on the floor, my little clit leaking underneath me.

Shell-shocked in the aftermath, I lay in my own mess for a minute before I wiped it up and jumped into the shower to clean off Jaxx's. Under the warm water, my head began to clear, making room for shame and doubt to creep in. Why had I acted like that? The plan had been to dance, but I hadn't expected the oil. Why did I just let him spray it on me? He had threatened to rape me, and I'd folded like wet paper, begging and pleading with him, then going full on slut, letting him mark me like his property.

Most of all, I doubted my wisdom in taking his deal. He was giving me those mysterious pills, fixing my grades AND paying ALL my tuition. It was so much, a gift beyond anything I'd thought possible. And he'd been so casual, talking about more money than my parents made in a year as if it were a drop in the ocean. Even in hot water the thought sent a cold shiver down my spine; the memory of his cold eyes reminding me. I was his. It was like he bought me. More than that. It was so dangerous, so permanent. I'd gone out on thin ice and found myself stranded, sheets shifting below my feet, Jaxx my savior and predator.

I dried myself off, still battling those uncertainties lingering in my brain, and pulled on a simple thong to sleep in. At the thought of sleep, I suddenly realized how tired I was. Taking Jaxx's cock was hard work, and I wanted nothing more than to crawl into bed. So even though my exit from the bathroom was timid, avoiding looking anywhere near Jaxx, I strode to my side of the room, hoping that diving under my covers could tie a bow around my night.

Then I realized yet another obstacle. When Jaxx had thrown me on my bed, I'd still been dripping with oil. Even worse, when he'd been showering me in cum he'd covered me because of the volume of his ejaculate, not his accuracy; more of it was drying on my sheets and pillows, white stains clearly contrasted against dark oily spots.

So I stood in dumb confusion for a minute, thinking about what to do next. My bed was so dirty, and I was so clean. My exhaustion told me to ignore it and climb anyway, but my sense of cleanliness said no. That cleanliness told me to grab my back up sheets and change them, but my exhaustion protested. I thought about a compromise, sleeping on the couch, and they both teamed up to call me an idiot.

Suddenly, Jaxx's voice cut through the argument in my head, deep and gravelly,

"Hey."

I turned cautiously, not knowing what to expect. Words failed me, but he didn't need me to speak.

"Come here."

He was laying on his side underneath his sheets, and as he spoke he lifted his arm, making a cave of the covers. With the words, he showed his best smirk, daring me to approach. I took a few hesitant steps towards him before I regained control of my brain. There was an inkling, a guess at what he was suggesting, but I needed him to say it first, to nervous to be mocked if I was wrong.

"Wha-... I... What do you... want me to do?"

My fear was evident in my voice, and Jaxx laughed at it dismissively; I couldn't win.

"Don't worry, you don't have to do anything. You can sleep with me tonight."

Relief flooded me, but was quickly chased out by the normal inhabitant, anxiety.

"A... Are you... You want... I can--"

"--Sami. Shut the fuck up, and get in."

And just like that, my worries shrunk to miniscule size, banished to the farthest reaches of my consciousness. He was so sure, so powerful. It was easier to hop up and roll onto his mattress when he made it an order, took my choice out of the picture.

Under the covers, I was fascinated by him in the unfamiliar, intimate light. My feet bumped into his, and I accidentally brushed my thin little hands up against his broad, hairy chest. I truly felt tiny in comparison. When my eyes made it to his face, he was giving me a funny look I didn't recognize. It turned out to be incredulity, his tone bemused.

"...Why are you facing me?"

"Wha-? I... I don't... Should I--"

"Turn over, weirdo. Damn, doesn't Cindy spoon you?"

I couldn't summon words as he bodily flipped me. 'Weirdo'? Jaxx had called me many things, but NEVER anything as mundane and decent as that. He moved me with scary ease, and I regained my voice as he placed me on my opposite side, facing out into the room.

"I don't... I've never--"

"--calm down, I'm just fuckin' with you."

One arm slid underneath the pillow my head laid on, and the other reached around, wrapped me up, pulled me closer to him until I was surrounded by his blazing hot body and bulging muscles. I was too startled to move, both in heaven and frozen like a rabbit in headlights. We laid perfectly still for a long minute in a silence, and I was hyper aware of everything; my heart pounding, Jaxx's calm and steady, the touch of his hot skin to mine, the bulge that I could sense against my ass. Then he spoke, loud and sudden in my ear.

"Oh, shit!"

I jolted, expecting the outburst to be followed by some sort of violence. But he didn't move, and eventually my curiosity got the best of me.

"What?!"

"Oh, I forgot the after pic."

I could hear the smirk in his voice, figured it was at my expense, but it took a few seconds to land.

"What 'after pi-'... Oh..."

He laughed at my delayed recognition of his teasing, and I blushed but couldn't hold in my own quiet giggle. It was a funny callback, in an intimate, mildly embarrassing kind of way. Relative of how I felt when Cindy and I talked about our escapades.

"I guess we'll have to do another photoshoot some time, huh?"

He whispered in my ear, and his seductive heat made me shudder, the promise in his words threatening and tempting. But he didn't make a move to follow through, so after a second of indecision, I played along.

"Hmmm... I don't know... You DID... uhm... rip my clothes... Maybe if you... Get me something new--"

"--Oh, THAT'S how it's gonna be?"

Jaxx was chuckling again, but this time it seemed to be with me, not at my expense. He almost sounded impressed. I shifted nervously, hoping it meant he'd taken my awkward joke as intended, and my back pressed against his chest. I could feel the rumbling vibrations of his strong voice buzzing through my body.

"Spoiled little brat. You're fitting in just fine."

There was a friendly condescension in his voice, and I didn't even take offense. Maybe I was being a little bratty. Maybe I was spoiled. But if anything that was his fault, so he could deal with it.

We lapsed into another comfortable silence, but even with our flirting I was too nervous to sleep, scared that the wrong twitch might awaken the animal lust that lay just beneath the surface. When I felt his hot breath on my neck find a slow rhythm, I knew he had fallen asleep, and was finally able to let my muscles relax, truly feel the sensations of his heavy arm, to float in the dominating warmth radiating from his body.

I laid there for a bit, enjoying the total safety he provided, still too amped to sleep. Then out of nowhere, Cindy's voice came slithering into my winding thoughts. 'Don't get fucking confused. He doesn't give a shit about you.' Was it an honest warning? Was she just jealous of him? Why was I looking for reasons to discount her? It wasn't long after I finally succumbed to my exhaustion, losing track of my troubled questions.

The next morning I woke up with his concrete morning wood threatening my puckered asshole again, as if he hadn't bathed me in cum less than 12 hours earlier. It only made sense for me to slither under the covers, forestall another attempt on my yet unplundered orifice. And I did have so much to thank him for...

He slept through the start, but woke up to grab my hair, stare back at me as I stuck my tongue out and worshipped his manhood, roar as he fed me a heavy breakfast load. He went back to sleep after he finished, and I scampered off for another shower.

I threw on my cutest yellow panties, and a matching sundress over top. It was going to be beautiful day, and I couldn't think of single thing to worry about, even though it was my expertise. I snuck out the door of 001, already beaming as I thought about how Cindy would react to my newest story.

1...345678