College Chronicles Ep. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted again, and I began bouncing myself on his lap as best I could, sort of an awkward cross between twerking and outright humping. It probably didn't look too sexy, but all that mattered was how he felt. His hands, light but immovable on my hips, told me it felt good, and in a few minutes he was doing more work than I was, lifting me up to slide his oily erection between the cleft of my ass. But it wasn't enough.

"Wait..."

He mumbled, more to himself than to me, and placed me down flat on his lap, my heels awkwardly flailing for purchase on the floor. I didn't need to worry, because his hands returned to grab me again; this time by the outsides of my thighs. He lifted me up bodily, hoisted me back until my butt was against his chest. Then he let me down, spreading my legs slightly as I slid to his lap.

As I lowered, his intention became obvious. His cock was leaned forward under my ass, rubbing against the thin, wet fabric of the crotch of my bodysuit, and it's prodigious length protruded from between my soft, shiny thighs. The purple head was just as wet and shiny as my skin, and I whimpered as it twitched from quick contact against my skin. It was still searing hot; how was it always so hot?

Then he brought my legs back together, sandwiching his thick dick between my supple legs. Suddenly I was lifted and dropped. And again. And again. By the third time I realized; he was fucking my thigh gap, truly using my body like a sex toy. The heat of his cock, it's rippling twitches each time I fell down it, and his quiet grunts of growing pleasure were so fucking hot. I tried to hold it in, but couldn't stop an interrupted moan.

"Ohhh, Jaaa-- oh!"

He laughed at me, deep and distracted.

"Mmhmm, that's right baby, say my fuckin' name."

I did the best I could, given the circumstances.

"JaaAAaxx! DaaADdieEE!"

He didn't say anything in response, but his grunts continued, and the rate of my rising and falling increased to a frantic speed, violent, even. I realized I might have gotten myself in trouble.

"Uhm... Ja-AAxx..."

No response, just heavy breathing and grunts, the slapping noise of my oily thighs hitting his. I cleared my throat and tried again, now slapping his legs lightly with my hands.

"JaA-aaA-axx! Stoppp..."

But he and his sword-like cock were unstoppable, thrusting between the soft sheathe of my legs. I was becoming too aware of everything: the sloppy slapping of our bodies, the wet noise of his rigid gleaming cock sliding against my crotch, his animalistic driven grunts, the feelings of his hot cock piercing me, iron grip yanking me up and down, muscular chest flexing and rippling against my back with his efforts.

Then he got carried away, lifted me up too far, so that when he pulled me back down his head bumped against the fabric over my asshole, slid directly against where my balls weren't and pushed over my tiny nub before sliding up against my abs.

He didn't react, probably didn't even feel anything. I very much did, though, and panicked, immediately overstimulated by attention to my raw shame. I began to wiggle and flail, trying to get his attention or shake myself loose, anything to stop the growing intensity of the situation. My volume rose with my panic until I outright yelled, fear giving my voice an urgent, strained quality.

"Fucking, STOP!"

*CRACK*

In my desperation I'd swung my arms back to get his attention, and misjudging the distance, nailed him in the jaw with one elbow.

Everything (except the music) seemed to freeze for a second, all of my thoughts coming to a halt as I remembered his threat. I hadn't meant to hit him, tried to tell him that. But it didn't matter.

"Jaxx, wai--oomph!"

Suddenly the world flipped, and the air was pressed out of me, my face forced into the cushion of the couch, lights cut off, mouth and nose blocked. With my knees underneath me, I was basically folded in half, ass presented as Jaxx held me down by my head. It took me a second to parse his fingertips tensing around my skull, pushing me a little deeper into the cushion. Then his other hand cruelly clutched at the bottom of my bodysuit, right at my crotch. With one angry rip, the thin fabric fell away, exposing my asshole to cold air. With a second violent pull, I felt the wet fabric tear further and fall away from my body as he tossed the shreds to the side.

My head was spinning, trying to think through the abrupt change. I was bent under him, naked, and he didn't seem happy. When the pressure of his hand on my head relented, I turned to the side for breath as well as to voice some excuse or explanation in my defence.

That attempt didn't get far. Jaxx had only released me for a second to keep his balance as he brought one foot up to rest on the couch next to me. His hand returned, pushing me down with brutal strength. But what really shocked me was his thick, hot, oily appendage stroking up and down my exposed ass crack, rubbing over my uncovered hole, threatening to totally destroy me. It blazed as it threatened my virginal orifice, almost felt like his ridiculous anaconda was trying to slither into my puckered bud with each sloppy pass.

When I felt the attempt to plunder my treasure, I yelped and squirmed to get away, panic once again taking control. But his hold was relentless, and he just laughed at my pathetic, frenzied struggling. Then he leaned down, using his body weight to pin me further, until I felt his hot breath in my ear.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't take your little virgin sissy butt right now, cunt."

An uncontrollable pulse of a shiver ran through my entire body at his words and the feelings of his hushed hissing in my ear and hot skin pressing me down from all angles. He never stopped rubbing his cock on me, grinding with his pelvis, asserting himself on my lithe, slick body. I swear to God I could feel his bulbous head tapping against my abs; I could only imagine what his length would do to my poor insides. He couldn't fuck me, it wasn't physically possible. He would KILL me.

I had to say something, anything to get out of it, but my mind had gone blank. I licked suddenly dry lips, at my stammering worst.

"I- uhm... I-I can... Y-you... I... J-j... D-daddy... I... Uhm, I... Cin... will--"

"--FUCK."

He didn't shout, but the curse was loud, and the level of frustration and sublimated rage I could feel from the stressed consonants made me cringe with fear. All of a sudden I was in the air again, never free of Jaxx's grasp as he hoisted me aloft and spun me, tossing me over his shoulder. I flailed against his broad, cut torso, kicking my legs and pounding with my fists-- but my panicked struggles were weaker as I tired myself. He wasn't even out of breath carrying me across the room, muttering just loud enough to be heard in a hard, determined voice.

"Fuckin' Cin... Fuck. Can't believe this shit... Cock tease fuckin' brat."

Standing before my bed, he unceremoniously flipped me forward, heels over head. I landed roughly on my back, feet far away from him, head upside down directly before his swinging dick. For once, it was easy to tear my eyes away for his expression instead-- I was in too much danger to be distracted. His upside down face was grim; no sign of smile or smirk, just a thin line, evidence of his irritation. He must have seen the question in my eyes as I looked up.

"Cindy begged me not to fuck you... BEGGED. She's been paying for it with her ass... And she'd kill me if I broke our deal."

As he spoke, he moved forward so his cock slid up across my face. I closed my eyes, instinctively inhaling the masculine smell of his genitals. One of his hands stroked my chest softly; grabbed handfuls of my small breasts, tweaked my eraser nipples.

"You should thank her."

It was a little humiliating, without her there, but not the worst of the day by a long shot. I swallowed any pride I had, looked up at him with big eyes as best I could around his appendage, and followed orders.

"Th-thank you, Cindy."

I said it hesitantly, but meant it with all my heart, hoped she knew. Even invoking her name made me stronger; like a patron saint, she watched over me. Jaxx wasn't going to destroy my ass, and whatever else he might do was tolerable.

"Thank me too, fuckin' little tease."

I knew what he wanted, gave him everything I could.

"Thank you, daddy."

I did my best girly voice, hoping I could make up for my mistakes. His expression didn't even twitch.

"Good girl."

Any positive feelings from his condescending compliment evaporated in the hot wind from a flurry of ensuing movement. One hand squeezed painfully at my chest; the other looped fingers through my pretty choker, ignoring my ineffective scrabbling at his iron paws. With a single powerful yank he slid me down, tugging my head off the edge of the bed, so that his throbbing, twitching erection was just above eye level, in my face. He released me, only for one hand to catch both of mine and pin them to my chest with ease. Just a small step forward and he was pushing his full package into my face; thick, rubbery cock sliding up my forehead, over a cheek, to finally rest with his shaft extending up past my chin. The position left his balls resting on my face, and I was once again in darkness, senses limited to the boiling heat of his testicles, the musky odor of his virility, and the deep steel of his tone as he pronounced my sentence.

"I'm gonna fuck your mouth like a pussy, pussy."

He stepped back so I could look around his massive obelisk dick to his cocky smirk, and brought his free hand to my face, thumb stroking my cheek gently as he met my eyes and held them. It could have been romantic, if I hadn't been upside down, and his other hand wasn't restricting mine. Then of course, he had to ruin it.

"You're so pretty Sami. I want a picture of you. Before and after shots."

His phone was in his hands, and in seconds it had clicked multiple times. I was too slow to react, my mouth hanging open, struggling with pictures of my... full body, upside down and naked. Then he pressed forward, his cock striking my nose and ricocheting off my cheek. His balls flopped against my face, and I sensed he was losing patience. But I couldn't shake the way I felt about the pictures.

"Waaait daddie!"

I was particularly plaintive, and to my relief he paused, even with my voice muffled by his sack. A beat passed, like he was considering listening, before he pulled back slightly to look at me, doubtful smirk dismissing me entirely.

"...What?"

The word was tired; he knew the question I would ask.

THOUGHT he knew.

"Daddie... Please... take more photos."

His smirk didn't flicker, but something in his cold eyes told me to explain myself.

"I... I don't.. like... uhh... the ones... you took. Can you... um... p-please... delete them? You can... uhm... take some with just my... my face and... your... your cock?"

I tried to leave a pause after I spoke. I'd put the ball in his court, I just needed to not seem too desperate. But I couldn't stand his silent regard, and blurted out more to fill the awkward space.

"If... if you let me have my... use my hands... I... uhmmm..."

I trailed off when his expression finally changed, from the smirk to the blessed, boyish smile I secretly coveted, the one that made my heart gallop every time.

"So... you want me to delete the pictures I took... and replace them with more pictures of you playing with my cock?"

It sounded stupid when he put it like that, and a blush rose in my cheeks... but for once, I knew what I wanted, even if I didn't know why.

"Uhm... yes... please? Daddy? I... I'm... It's... better if... I'm... just my face..."

He paused for a very long moment, staring at me thoughtfully, and it seemed like he was going to ask more. But his carnal needs were too demanding, and he enjoyed my willing submission as much as when I fought back.

"You ARE a good little cock sucker, aren't you?"

He stroked my face again, dangerous hands as gentle and warm on my supple skin as his words were for my psyche. I struggled, not knowing how to respond, if he was saying yes or no.

"Uhmm--"

"--Shhhh. It was rhetorical."

It was the most condescending he'd ever been to me. I should have been offended, but I didn't really care, because he also released my hands, which were immediately magnetically attracted to his thick cock as he thrust forward and rubbed it against my face. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out; licking the underside of his shaft eagerly, wrapping my hands around his beastly dick and shuddering at how small and dainty it made me feel. His balls were hot and heavy, rubbing against my face as he took his turn to grind on me. I could hear the camera shutter sound effect clicking away, but I didn't pay attention. All I needed to do was what I was good at; worship his cock.

But I was aware that the photo shoot had to come to an end, and Jaxx signaled that through a low reverberating growl of impatience, and the thud of his phone being thrown to the couch with amazing accuracy.

His cock and balls pulled away, and I was blinded by the return of bright light. Covering my face with hands, I noticed the slick wetness that covered me-- oil and my own spit, plus a hint of the distinct, heady smell of his precum.

Suddenly he grabbed both of my hands in his broad mitts, holding them to my chest again. Then his free hand curled around to clamp fingers over my nostrils, blocking my air, forcing my mouth open. It was unnecessary; I wasn't going to fight anymore. Look where it got me.

His weapon lowered and approached slowly, sliding through my vision like some massive space ship in opening of a Star Wars film. When he made contact with my mouth, he traced the circle of my lips with his flaming hot, spongy but rock hard tool, and I felt more than heard his light sigh of relief, vibrating through him.

Then he thrust, and I gagged on his thick meat at my unfamiliar angle. He pulled back, and I gasped air in, only for him to repeat, pushing deeper into my mouth, his cock spreading my jaw wide. I didn't gag the second time, was prepared for my breath of air, and then his third stroke; I flickered my tongue over the top of his cock, hummed deep in my throat around the invading muscle. He stopped with his cock lodged in my mouth, releasing my nose to pat my cheek roughly.

"That's good baby, but you're not getting out of this."

All I could see was the tops of his thighs and heavy, dangling scrotum, but in his voice I heard humor and a dash of... something. Pity? Compassion?

"Just... trust me."

I couldn't decide if it was genuine advice, or another moment of manipulation. If it was the latter it worked, because I felt safer. He didn't give me time to consider more than that, withdrawing his cock all the way from my mouth. It brought strands of spit with it snapped and fell onto my face, partially blinding me, forcing me to close my eyes.

With that decision to shut my eyes, and a final gasp for air, I gave up control. Jaxx thrust again more roughly, followed quickly by another, and another, and then he was just fucking my throat, working himself deeper with each push. I didn't try to move my tongue or suck or anything-- I had a hard enough time keeping my mouth wide around his girth. It made sense why I had to trust him; that was the most powerless I'd ever been, and each time he thrust a little further I worried I might choke or graze his shaft with my teeth. I was glad he held my hands at my chest-- if they'd been free, I wouldn't have been able to stop scrabbling and slapping at him, getting myself in more trouble.

Soon he truly picked up the pace, pistoning his shaft in and out of my orifice. Upside down, drooling with my jaw jammed open, it didn't take long for his fucking to produce that obscene, wet sound that I was starting to associate with Jaxx's phallus.

*GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK GLUCK*

If that wasn't bad enough, every thrust swung his nuts into my face. Their repetitive, heavy slapping was nearly physical assault; each swing carrying a wet sound of impact. It was possibly the most 'violent' aspect of my situation; certainly the most humiliating. Despite that, it was also my favorite-- something about his nuts, heavy with his seed, flapping into my face just as they'd done against Cindy and Aurora and countless other girls' asses...

While it was all physically... uncomfortable, mentally it was almost blissful. I knew I had no chance against Jaxx; escape or rebellion weren't in the equation. I knew that really, it was the best option-- if he was fucking my face, he wasn't fucking my ass. Most of all I knew that for all Jaxx's animalistic noises, cruel words, and harsh treatment, he wasn't going to actually hurt me. I hoped.

So after my initial panic ebbed, I settled in and ceded control, giving Jaxx autonomy over everything I had. And he used me well. His free hand roamed my body, groping my chest, pinching and twisting my nipples, sometimes even wandering to my crotch to tease my tightly puckered hole.

But I was hardly aware of those light sensations. My limited focus was my mouth, rendered a wet hole for him to fuck. That sent a shiver through my body, mixing with my squirming driven by each powerful plunge. Even those thoughts fled my mind when Jaxx suddenly stopped his rhythm buried fully in my mouth, pubes tickling my chin, balls hanging over my nose and eyes. He stood still, and I became aware of the same song still repeating loudly in the background, and the spit sliding slowly down my face. Jaxx's prediction had come true; I would be a sight in the after picture.

As he stayed filling my throat with his thick rod, my thoughts shifted to more pressing matters. It was hard to breathe around his thick dick, especially upside down, and without a break of him pulling out I was getting a little panicky.

Then his hand came down again and pinched my nostrils.

My eyes bulged open, though I could barely see out of one because of hanging spit, and the rest of my sight was blocked by his hanging nuts, while my yell of panic was muffled by his fat sword. I squirmed and struggled as best I could, but his hand was iron on my face, and he leaned a little more of his weight onto me, pinning my hands to my chest and my body to the bed even more surely. All I could do was kick and wave my naked legs, quickly tiring myself.

Eventually I let them down, submitting, hoping that was what he wanted. But he was relentless, unyielding in punishing me. As my vision started to go dark, I wondered if I had misplaced my trust.

And then there was light, bursting upon me. I took a deep gasping breath before I was racked by coughs from inhaled spit.

"--GAHH!!"

He'd let go of my hands and stepped back slightly, so brought them to my face to wipe my eyes at least passably clean. When I opened them he was kneeling before me, and had one hand up to stroke my cheek. The contact was soft, comforting; I appreciated it extra, since I was wet and probably disgustingly dishevelled. His tone was the opposite to his touch, blunt and heavy.

"I own you slut. Don't fucking forget it."

I stared him back right in the eye, feeling uncharacteristic confidence. Even though my heart still raced, he'd spared me. I was his now, and he took care of his. Plus, I had a sense that I'd withstood the worst, and he had a reward in store for me. In that moment it was obvious, I wanted to be his. Otherwise everything was wasted. So I stammered out my acquiescence.

"Y-yes... daddy."

He stared at me for a moment, and I thought I saw the strange light flicker again. But he stood and his eyes were gone, only his rigid threatening cock hanging before me. I took a deep gulp and then a deeper breath, preparing myself for whatever came next.

1...345678