College Chronicles Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, fuck yeah... Some perfect little cocksuckers...Shiit... Don't forget the teamwork, girls!"

Even Jaxx, used to that kind of treatment, was having the time of his life. We truly worked as team, each responsible for worshipping at a different altar to his masculinity. I could feel his balls tugged away from me each time Cindy pulled, tried my best to keep my mouth full of the hot cum-filled organ for which I was responsible.

I realized my eyes were closed; opened them and couldn't make sense of what I saw. When I sorted through tones of flesh, I could make out Aurora above me, bobbing up and down on Jaxx's thick meat. Her usually gorgeous and composed face was ruined; mouth stuffed disgracefully full, makeup smeared and streaked, including lines of mascara running down her face. Bubbling strands of spit hung from her mouth and chin, swaying as she moved. Some broke with her movement, ricocheting onto me, and I winced slightly at their impact.

My eyes were closed again, and I kept them that way, letting my other senses take over. Physical feelings overwhelmed: the hot skin of his nuts in my mouth, his corded legs shifting next to me, the wriggling bodies of Aurora and Cindy that brushed against me, even the occasional groping hand from unidentifiable source on my face, at my chest, on my groin. My ears were filled with the sounds of gagging, gasping, moaning, grunting, cooing, sighing; all rolled together in a wordless unabashed expression of group lust. The heady, ripe smell of his sweaty balls and the overriding scent of his cum, waiting within, combined with the sweet perfumes of the girls to become like drugs urging me on. They demolished my misgivings, any self-awareness scattered harmlessly.

Then there was a burst of brightness, and I opened my eyes to find Aurora no longer above me, just ceiling as a background, and Jaxx's thick monster cock the foreground. I was stunned for a second, tracing the veins with my eyes, sucking extra hard on his ball while I envied his dick.

Cindy slid into sight, and she had the same look I imagined on my face. She wasn't even aware of me, totally discomposed and in abject awe of Jaxx's immense tool, though she'd known it for years. In one smooth move she devoured his cock; just like Aurora before, her usually beautiful face distorted in worship. As Cindy began to please Jaxx's cock with practised familiarity, Aurora settled onto his sack across from me. It wasn't coincidence when a hand grabbed one of my nipples to give a cruel pinch, forcing a yelp of surprise and pain around my savory snack.

Honestly, I could have sat there with my two gorgeous 'friends' and suckled at his hanging trophies all day. But Jaxx heard my squeal, and I guess I had something else to thank (or blame) Aurora for, as it brought me back to his attention. With one sure motion, he brushed us all off of his package, creating a chorus of whimpers and distressed moans. He leaned forward, grabbing my arms, and in another smooth motion he'd scooped me up from the floor and into his lap.

Suddenly we were face to face, his intense grey depths consuming me, wiping out everything in my mind. I was straddling him, his hard cock rubbing against my ass for a second, before Cindy and Aurora pulled it back down to their level as they fought over it. He didn't even acknowledge them, so totally focused on me, and I burned with... every emotion possible. Shame at his little half-smirk, pure joy at his undivided attention, pride and triumph, pure elation that he hadn't given up on me, fear at what he had in store. Whoever was sucking his cock let it slip from their mouth, and it flicked against my ass hard. It was a solid thump, and I clenched tight around my butt plug, whimpering incoherently. Jaxx's smirk widened, interpreting the sound as fighting off temptation. He wasn't far off either.

His good fortune had him in a teasing mood. The smirk grew further, and his hands settled onto my hips, resting heavy but with a light grip. They were so big and strong; it only reinforced the message of how easily he picked me up, how small and vulnerable I was. One of those big hands trailed lovingly up my side, hot against my smooth, curving skin. When he finally reached my chest, he boldly rested a hand on one of my breasts, covered (barely) by the strange scarf-top Cindy had secured in a bow earlier. His thick fingers toyed with that bow for a moment, as if he was turning an idea over in his head, thinking it through from all sides. Then with confident strength he tugged a loop hard, undoing the wrap and letting it fall away from my body.

I gasped in surprise at his audacious move, tried to cover my compromised modesty. But his hands were there first, and so much more powerful. He brushed my dainty fingers away, grabbing my nipples between his rough fingers and rubbing gently, like he was turning a dial on a safe. It sent a rush of sensation through me, and I squeezed again around the buttplug inside me, wishing it would fuck me back.

"Shit baby, I love little titties like these. Cute tiny nipples always get harder..."

Jaxx pulled me back to reality as he continuing to caress my sensitive, exposed chest. The smirk had become a grin, and I felt somehow... comfortable; fully under his power. Comfortable enough that I didn't totally shut down as he acknowledged my barely more than mosquito bite chest. They were a self-conscious trigger for my anxiety. But I didn't spiral; Jaxx recognized my flaw, and affirmed me regardless. His desire made it all inconsequential.

"Don't worry, we can get you bigger ones if you want."

He'd noticed my initial reaction to his comment, and whatever my face had done made him quip at me. Despite his tone, I knew he wasn't joking, but he didn't wait for me to respond. Instead he leaned into me, pressing his face to my chest, taking one of my nipples in his mouth. I gasped in surprise again, totally shocked that he would do something like that. Then I moaned and closed my eyes as his rough tongue flicked my sensitive nib, unable to help myself.

"Ohhhh Jaaaxx..."

He chuckled and bit down on my nipple; lightly, just for a second, but long enough to make me hiss at the tease of pain. He was already onto the other side of my chest, kissing and licking, soothing the lingering shock of his teeth. He evened out the sides, the bite much less forceful the second time, and he wore a rueful smile upon return to eye level, as if he knew he'd been a little too rough. But he would never apologize, just changing the subject.

"Come on, just between us. Haven't you wondered?"

His voice was low, grey eyes cool and shiny like silver pools of moon. In that moment I could almost believe it WAS just between us. Cindy and Aurora were forgotten behind and below, the noise of their slutty worship masked by the EDM that thumped and wubbed under everything. But even just the two of us, I struggled to communicate with him, not understanding the question.

"Wond... uhm...?"

"Wondered what it would feel like?"

He was intense, almost urgent, as if we'd been discussing it earlier, and I needed to remember. I guess I had forgotten it from earlier, so distracted by pure feeling. I still didn't get his point, needed more help.

"Uhh... feel... what...?"

He smiled patiently, took a pointed deep breath, guiding me to calm down. I realized my heart was racing; steadying myself with hands on his shoulders, I noticed them shiver like leaves on a windy day. My deep breath, following his lead, shook my entire body. He was still as a boulder, explaining quiet and gentle.

"Have you wondered about taking my cock in that tight little ass?"

I wanted to freak out at his words, could feel my heart pounding again, gripped tighter on his broad shoulders. But his voice and eyes were so calm, and his model of a deep breath helped to soothe my frayed nerves, pulled me from the brink. I took a few

moments to gather myself, and Jaxx pressed the point, using his momentum to batter my resistance.

"Come on baby, our secret. You've been thinking about my cock, right?"

"Uhmm... I... "

I could feel my walls crumbling as I desperately procrastinated, defenses shorn away by his easy, seductively reassuring manner. We were the only two people in the world, his voice lowered to a rumble only I could hear.

"I know you have. Just admit it. Stop being such a tease."

Instructions broke me. I had resisted, and resisted, and resisted. And fought, and struggled, and resisted again. But there was a point that I had to start admitting that I wanted more. And if I couldn't admit it to myself, I needed to admit it to him so he could help me. My last resistance crumbled, and I followed his insistent will.

"I... I think about your cock..."

"Daddy. Where?"

"Uhm... D-daddy... Whuh... Where?"

He grinned at my inebriated slowness, but the look in his eyes was of hunger that stirred me deep within.

"Where do you want my cock, baby?"

I stuttered and stammered for a second at that, and from below Cindy impishly interrupted my illusion of privacy.

"She LOVES sucking on your big fat cock, daddy! Maybe you should put it back in her stupid mouth!"

Jaxx's eyes never left my face, enjoying my blush at Cindy's unnecessary addition. She was SUCH a bitch! I resolved to get her back later. But Jaxx spoke, and his desires were all that mattered.

"Oh yeah? You want my cock in your mouth?"

It made me so happy when he asked questions I knew the answers to. I was enthusiastic, sense of shame gone.

"Oh yes, daddy! I love it so much."

I batted my eyelashes at him, hoping for a second he might take Cindy's advice. But he knew me better than I knew myself, and there was the slightest hint of a grin as he shook his head in the negative.

"No... I don't think that's what you really want."

I knew at once what he meant. What HE really wanted. And I wanted to make him happy so badly. Enough to admit it, finally, in my head; he was going to fuck me. I was going to get fucked. In the ass. By his scary big cock.

Just the realization sent a tremor through me. Half anxious nerves, half electric surge of lust and fantasy and desire. He would need to coax it out of me, but I took the first step he wanted.

"My... ass?"

The look on his face triggered another wave of anticipatory, nervous energy through my core and out to my extremities. I was being good, making him proud of me, and it felt heavenly; being his, giving him what he wanted.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Uhm... I... It... I..."

I stammered, stumped, not sure how to phrase a response. He offered a hint, made it simple.

"What do you want, Sami? Ask politely."

He'd been leaning in so slowly I hadn't noticed, until those last words came whispered into my ear, humid and husky and inviting me to do what he and I both wanted. My voice was more a sigh than proper speech; weak, surrendering.

"Please... Daddy... Can... Will you..."

Still I faltered, incapable of even giving myself to him. He encouraged me, his dark, deep voice promising the last thing I needed.

"Come on... Just ask. I'll take care of you."

In that moment, everything else disappeared. The bouncing bass, Cindy and her dancing eyes, Aurora's hateful glare, the smells and tastes of alcohol and weed. There was only Jaxx; all his molten heat, rippling strength, chiseled good looks. He wanted to have all of me, to do whatever he wanted to me. And he could be such a kind god. He had just promised.

I trusted Cindy, trusted myself to a small extent. So I trusted Jaxx; no longer my bully or my roommate. Something much more complicated.

"Please... fuck my ass?"

He pulled back, grinning as widely as he had all night, and I melted in his arms. It felt so right to do what he wanted.

"Sure baby. Since you asked so nicely."

His grin turned, and suddenly it was the smirk I dreaded and loved so much. He would take care of me, but on his terms, in his way. Tough but fair. Probably mostly unfair. He would test my limits, and I could only hope I would pass. And he still wasn't done playing the preamble with me.

"How do you want to take it?"

From below, I heard the pop of a heavy testicle being released from plump lips, and Aurora made herself known in a sneering, sing-song chant.

"Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fuck!!"

He barked a laugh at her comment, and I guess it was a good enough answer, because he moved and the party really started.

He brushed the other two away from his crotch and wrapped an arm around me, lifting as if I weighed nothing at all. It thrilled me to think about all the other girls he'd picked up that way before, their hair flying around and gasps of surprise just like mine. I was planted on the couch face down, gently but firmly, almost like when I'd danced for him but with less violent and frantic energy. He'd snapped on me then; with Cindy and Aurora around he couldn't have been more in control.

I, on the other hand, was not in control. When he pushed me down into the couch, the feeling of his strong hand on the small of my back, fabric on my face, and the exposure of my ass sent me right back to that night; sudden vivid memory of his hand bearing down on my head until I thought I would pop. His big dangerous spear slipping and sliding along my ass, threatening my hole.

Unlike then, I still had the dubious bottoms Cindy had given me (with a probably flattened bow). I knew it wouldn't be for long.

I stayed clothed for the moment, though. Someone clambered up onto the couch behind me. A pair of delicate, lithe hands stroked up my thighs, squeezed my ass, and slid down my back until they met Jaxx's heavy, anchoring hand. I could feel their fingers intermingle with his, snaking against my skin, as Cindy's voice was just barely audible, directed up towards him.

"This is SO fucking hot, daddy."

Then there was movement, smacking of lips, soft moans. I was still pushed down by their joint hands, unable to move to see what was happening. I hated not knowing. The silence, the unpredictable noises... I couldn't hold in a whine of guilty, nervous frustration.

"Mm-ciNNn..."

My noise cut theirs off, prompted a hushed mumble. Then I felt more contact, hands dragging their way across my body, teasing with soft friction. Cindy pressed her body against mine, and I sighed, desperately in need of her warmth and softness. She pulled herself up to my ear, and her breath sent wonderful chills down my back under Jaxx's flaming hot hand.

"Shhh, Sami, you're doing so well! He's totally losing his mind for you. See how he keeps forgetting her? That's all you!"

She was triumphant, even congratulatory; her positive energy helped calm the rushing nerves my compromised position created. I might have been exposed, but I knew Cindy would make sure everything was okay, as her hands stroked and teased across my body. She continued, tone soothing, words dangerous.

"Just relaxxx... Aurora's getting lube... He's gonna unwrap you... Take out that little plug... And fuck you realllly good..."

Her voice was so breathy and sensuous, I was gasping for air just listening to her describe what was going to happen. It sounded so simple... So easy... So good... I clenched my ass around the plug inside of me, wondered how much bigger Jaxx would feel. Cindy kept whispering in my ear, coaxing me on with foul-mouthed lewdness.

"You're such a filthy little slut, huh? Sucking dick like a whore... But it was soo fucking hot. You learn quick! Fucking... Sex nerd!"

She paused to laugh at her own bad joke, while I was too overwhelmed to do anything but moan at the tingles each hot whisper provoked, resonating from deep within.

"You're going to be a little sex nerd after he turns that ass into a pussy."

Her voice took on a bit of an edge for a moment, as if a threat. Then it was high-pitched, affected like a school girl dreaming about a crush.

"I bet you like a nice, hard pop quiz. Staying up alllll night studying his big thick dick."

She hit "thick dick" especially hard directly into my ear, driving a gasp out of my lips at the cascade of feelings exploding within.

Then Jaxx's hand left my back, and I moaned in distress, desperately wanting the warmth and pressure of him holding me down. It returned with its partner only a second later, but in a different spot; taking two big handfuls of my ass cheeks, squeezing, then jiggling them rudely until my groan of embarrassed pleasure joined his grunt of appreciation.

"Nnnnoohhhhh..."

"Hellll yes. I love this ass baby."

I couldn't respond, and he didn't expect one. Cindy was still whispering in my ear simultaneous with his groping, and I tuned back in for a brief moment to her sensual promises.

"...scared pussy. It's gonna hurt a little-- just for a sec... But then, oh. My. God, Sami... You're going to fucking love it... He's so good... That big thing gets places you can't even imagine..."

As she whispered in my ear, and his hands continued to knead my behind, I felt movement from my remaining unoccupied side. It could only be one person, and I shivered as her hand made its way next to Cindy's on my back, pushing me a little more into the couch. She must have pulled herself up to mirror Cindy, because she nibbled on my earlobe a little too hard before she began her own whisper campaign.

"You fucking slut. Do you know how LUCKY you are that my boyfriend wants you? And that I'm letting him fuck you?... He's gonna destroy your sissy ass, and then he'll come back to my perfect, tight pussy while the football team runs a train on you..."

That usually would have triggered me into near hysteric anxiety, but there was so much going on; Cindy's words, the music, Jaxx and his big paws, the weed and the alcohol. It blurred together to where things were happening so fast and my reactions so delayed, even my emotions lagged behind.

All of that blur faded into the background when Jaxx's fingers found their way under the edges of my bottoms. In a practiced way he pulled, sliding them down around my thighs to rest at my bent knees. His hands found their home again on my even more exposed ass cheeks, and I must have blushed as bright as the red panties when he squeezed again, heat of his fingers penetrating through the slight, lingerie underwear.

I wondered if he could see my plug, and as if reading my mind he grabbed the base where it tented my panties, wiggling it softly. I couldn't hold in a moan and visible tremor through my body, physical reaction to his playful teasing of my ass.

"Ohhh daddyyy..."

He laughed at me, his voice cutting through Cindy and Aurora's murmurs.

"That's it baby, stop fighting."

Then he abruptly pulled my panties down, threaded them around my knees with the bottoms, leaving me fully exposed for him. His little present.

I felt panic rise, but the girls also raised their volume, and I became aware of their reinforcement of Jaxx's message. Had they been speaking in my ears the whole time?

"...Stop fighting Sami, it's okay to let him win. You made him wait long enough, now you can enjoy it..."

"...Stop fighting you dumb tease. Act like a stupid little whore, you're gonna get fucked like one..."

They both spoke at the same time, everything hard to make out when I was already struggling to focus. Then, Jaxx made it even harder, spanking both my cheeks simultaneously.

"Ohh!!"

He had a hard grip, spread them firmly, and it felt so good I couldn't stand it. I wriggled under the three pairs of hands that held me down and explored me, whimpering and moaning and finding no escape. And the girls only made it worse.

"...Good girl, he'll only tease for a little... Just wait..."

"...Oh you're gonna wish he was just spanking you later..."

"Getting impatient, huh?"

I could feel his smirk radiating smug pleasure as he took in my exposed bubble butt and the plug emerging from my hole. He continued, but it sounded offhand, like it was more to himself than me.

1...456789