College Chronicles Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both looked like nothing noteworthy had happened that night, composed and casual like they hadn't just ravaged me, body mind and soul. I could see Aurora's gorgeous, titillating clubbing dress through the door, but was much more focused on Jaxx in his normal, casually ultra-cool look. My voice was the worst squeak yet as I cried out, desperate to catch his attention before the door closed.

"Jaxx, wait!"

He paused, swinging around in the open door to reveal his absolute smirk-iest smirk, brimming with smug humor. I flew across the room, and the way his eyes widened slightly... I felt strangely graceful. Beautiful, even. But closer, dreading the cold gray of his irises, I faltered and my eyes fell. I brought my hands up to his chest; watching my small fists push into the stretched fabric of his undershirt, feeling the sinewy strength always inside him.

Just past him, I heard Aurora's frustrated sigh, could feel her losing patience. It gave me the urgency to make my move. Whether it was courage or fear doesn't really matter.

I flattened my hands on his chest and finally brought my face up to meet his. My eyes were as wide and pleading as possible, challenging his icy gray depths with what I hoped was endless devotion. In the throes of urgent, melodramatic emotions, I found my motivation and stretched to tiptoes, planted a kiss on his cheek. Then, mouth barely reaching his ear, I whispered, hoping to god that neither Cindy nor Aurora could hear my shameful plea.

"D-... Don't... Forget me?"

Then I pulled back and studied his face, hoping for any positive response. It didn't really make sense, as a parting request. Of course he wouldn't forget me; we were roommates. But I meant it on a deeper level, still stuck on Aurora's threat to make him forget I ever existed. 'Don't forget... what you did to me. Don't forget... what I did for you.'

In the flesh just a foot away, Aurora mocked, growing tired of my delay to her night.

"Awwww! So pathetic. Jaaaaxx come on! Let's fucking go! I wanna get druuuuunk!"

Jaxx didn't move, still fixing me with his smirk. Yet there was a strange shadow to it, like he was turning a thought over and over, or had made his mind up but was choosing words carefully. I shivered, feeling extra foolish for not waiting to put on my top, goosebumps rising across my body. But temperature and Aurora's complaints be damned; I would have waited for him forever.

Luckily I didn't have to. The smirk remained, but he leaned in towards me. But knowing what to expect, I closed my eyes, consigning myself to fate; losing myself once more in his sheer, mountainous physicality and the musky scents of cologne, sweat, and sex.

Then his hot breath blew in my ear, and I nearly fainted. I was glad he kept it short, because one word more would have knocked me to the floor.

"Never. You're fucking mine."

He was quiet, but his growl had the same raging intensity as when he'd first said the words while buried deep inside me. That simple repetition, and the conviction behind it, silenced my doubts.

Then the door was closed, he was gone, and I could hear Aurora's excited squealing as he chased her down the hallway. Even with his iron-clad reassurance, my anxiety and fear sprouted as quickly as they'd been squashed. I missed him. How could I fucking miss him?

I turned to find Cindy waiting; understanding, sad smile on her face and arms wide with endless compassion. I collapsed into her, tears breaking past their dam and flooding me. Part of it was the shame and pain of my use that night. Another part was the disappointment and anxiety of Jaxx's absence. But there was more than I could account for: joy and grief and rage and relief and emotions I still can't put my finger on.

While my relationship with Jaxx had taken an intense swing into unknown territory, the night even further catalyzed Cindy and I. I trusted her... Just, absolutely. Totally. To the ends of the earth and beyond. As she led me to my bed and comforted me, it was the closest we'd been... ever. Fitting, considering she was about to step even closer and visit my home town and family. I knew it would go great, that my family would love her. I couldn't know that visit would feature Cindy revealing a few new skills, and dragging me into by far the craziest shit I'd ever been part of.

All just for me.

1...456789