College Chronicles Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, bitch. You're gonna get it."

He must have been distracted, exploring my treasures, as one hand left my cheek to grip the plug and pull. Not hard enough to extract it, but enough to put pressure on my clenched sphincter, making me tense up and groan in nervous pleasure. Everyone noticed, commented.

"...Just trust him... He won't hurt you... It's gonna feel so good..."

"...Dumb little bimbo, keep fighting... Make him get rough with you..."

"You like that, huh?"

I couldn't respond, but I was barely a part of any of the conversations going on around me, more topic than participant. Jaxx was only being rhetorical, continued to play with my ass, regardless of my feelings about it. And he played at length. He tugged the plug softly once more, then his hands returned to each cheek, groping luxuriously, kneading and spreading the fat of my ass and sending explosions of color off in my head. He invaded me with his fingers, grabbing my cheeks so deep he teased the sides of my hole, then spread me to my absolute limit. I almost didn't notice his quiet whistle of impressed surprise through the girls' whispers.

"...Doesn't it feel so good? It's okay to like it..."

"...You sound like such a dumb little whore..."

I hadn't even realized it, but I was being vocal in my pleasure, squeals and whines and moans pouring out of me like an open faucet. I tried to stop, but he slapped my ass, and I couldn't stop a high pitched squeak of surprise, the quiver of aftershock that rippled across me.

"Ohh yeah. She likes it."

Jaxx remarked to himself under his breath, but I somehow heard it like we were face to face. His gentle cockiness provoked me, set a blush that mixed in with my general inflammation at his every touch.

Then he really explored me, his fingers touching the sides of my spread hole, wiggling the plug. They were slippery, and I wondered why for a second before I felt cool liquid being drizzled onto me.

"Ooh, daddy!"

I don't know what was happening, but somehow I controlled my tone and affect enough to sound mildly insulted, channel the attitude of wimpy, angry reluctance that I knew Jaxx loved. I didn't feel that reluctant right then, but I did know what he liked, somehow wrangled presence of mind to act, just a little for him. The girls knew too.

"...good girlll..."

"...dumb slut..."

Jaxx didn't respond, too preoccupied with my asset to appreciate a performance. His fingers brushed against my most intimate places as he gripped the plug, began to pull. At first it was only slight pressure, but he applied more and more strength, and in a couple seconds I could feel the tension of my ring as it stretched over the bulbous plug. Then, with an extra effort, it broke through, spreading me wide around the thickest part. I squeaked, more in surprise than pain, but with an edge of fear that Jaxx did acknowledge.

"Don't worry baby, it's worth it. No pain, no gain."

He wiggled the plug as if to illustrate his point, and I reflexively clenched, gasping as my stretched hole struggled to grip the slippery, smooth plug, somewhere between pulling it in and pushing it out. It was so wrong, so totally vulnerable to his every whim. And it was so right, setting fire to my every sense, my whole body tingling. So fucking good I wanted more. I wanted him.

He pulled it out a tiny bit more, my asshole clinging to the rubbery bulb, and stopped. Held it, spreading me, for a few moments. I realized I was breathing hard. Then he pushed it forward, back inside me, stretching me again, and I gasped.

"...You're so fucking sexy, Sami..."

"...You're such a fucking whore..."

He'd stopped it again, held my ass open for moments that dragged on. Eventually he slowly drew the plug out of me once more. And stopped. Then drew it out, another centimeter. And stopped. Then pushed it back in again, this time pushing a desperate whining moan from my lips as Cindy and Aurora continued to whisper their mirrored sentiments of lust in my ears.

"Ohhnnooo..."

"...Just a little more baby... Let him play his games..."

"...Don't like teasing now, slut?... You deserve this..."

He had pushed it all the way back inside me, filling me up. However, by then I sensed the heat of his naked, erect cock near my ass. It must have been my imagination, but I could actually feel waves of warmth from each throb of his awesome tool, enough to make me sweat. Or maybe it was another blush, or the effort of being pinned down and having my ass stretched.

Whatever the cause, it instantly didn't matter when Jaxx slowly but very firmly pulled the plug all the way out of me. That strange, shameful, undignified feeling of my bowels voiding made me push my face into the couch, stifling a moan with the cushion.

"Oh!noooo..."

"...Shh baby, it's okay, relax..."

"...Fuck, don't be such a pussy..."

Empty, my asshole clenched and released, then repeated, out of my control. In my head, I had a strange sense that it was begging for his cock, just desperate to be filled again. I felt that desperation, deep in my core, a powerful yearning unlike anything I'd experienced, made more powerful by the undeniable, unavoidable unbelievable reality of what was happening around me.

His hands, strong and slick with lube, grabbed each of my cheeks yet again, his thumbs nearly breaching my tentatively closed orifice. Then he spread me, and I was pried open, my begging, winking hole totally exposed and humiliated.

Perhaps predictably, (but not to me) Jaxx wasn't just interested in looking at my asshole anymore. He mumbled quietly, before really surprising me.

"Goddamn baby..."

After a moment that gave me time to decode his soft words, full of actual worship, he dove forward and I squeaked the loudest yet when his strong tongue licked across my puckered hole and asserted itself inside, wiggling and slick.

"Ohmygod!!"

"...Isn't that so fucking good? His tongue's big like his dick..."

"...You're gonna be such a dumb, turned-out slut, aren't you?..."

I was glad to be face down, swooning and moaning deeper into the cushions that I hoped would help mask my embarrassment and arousal. Both were plenty obvious, I'm sure, as each tiny move of his ridiculously nimble tongue sent another wave of shivers from my sensitive rosebud up my body through my muscles, leaving my hands desperately grasping at the couch for support, or relief, or something. My breath was labored, interrupted by frequent grunts and squeaks he continued to propel from my top with his nearly loving adoration of my bottom.

When he withdrew from between my cheeks, he couldn't resist laying a double handed slap on them that had me inches in the air, despite Cindy and Aurora's hands holding me down. But even that wasn't enough to bring my head up, buried in the sand, totally given over to my 'friends'' mercy. Instead I let out my strangled squeal into the muffling couch cushions.

"Owww!!"

"...Oohh it hurts so good though..."

"...Ouch! You deserve that one..."

I could only imagine how the night would change my interactions with them all, AGAIN. Aurora's bullying would only get more specific and worse, if her vindictive jealousy over Jaxx's attention indicated anything. Cindy would make me relieve every moment in drawn out, excruciating detail, I was sure... But I actually looked forward to that breakdown, her fun little jibes and jokes, the sexy naughty feeling of another secret just for us. And him... I didn't know how he would change. I'd never had anyone eat my ass before; how could there ever be a normal between us again? Would it be like Aurora and even Cindy promised; a sudden loss of attention, re-relegation to a piece of furniture in his way? Or could it possibly, against all odds, turn things the way I hoped?

I didn't dare to dream, and all imagination ceased when Jaxx touched the spongy tip of his flaming hot poker to my poor delicate opening, brought me hurtling back to then and there. He spoke, and the words were condescending, superior, and so fucking enflaming.

"One last time baby. Convince me. What do you want?"

I could barely think, but the devil and angel on my shoulders gave suspiciously unified advice.

"...Do it, Sami... It's gonna feel so incredible..."

"...God, just fucking get it over with already..."

I felt a thrum of tension through my very soul, and couldn't resist. I didn't just want him so I could stay safe, or to please Cindy, or Aurora, or even him. I wanted it for me, for the feelings I got from Jaxx's attention, from his presence. I wanted to let him deeper into me than anyone else, to give myself up and let him have his way. I wanted the divine, exquisite, effortless pleasure of letting him use me however he imagined. I wanted him to break my new ground, defile me properly, turn me out like so many other gorgeous girls. I wanted him to make me one of those gorgeous girls. So I gave in eagerly, if stumbling, voicing the words I thought he wanted.

"Puh-... Please J-... Daddy... Fuckk meee!"

He just chuckled, victory assured, and his blazing helmet brushed against my quivering anus again, a teasing threat that, along with his hands once more grabbing and spreading my presented cheeks, drew another garbled moan from my muffled lips.

"Ohhhpleaasee."

Cindy would tell me later I was shivering, she couldn't tell if with excitement or fear. But in the moment I was wholly focused on his blunt battering ram, poking around my back entrance. I don't know if I was begging for it, or mercy. I feared every move would be the violent thrust to break me open, make me scream, ruin the (relative) composure I'd been able to maintain so far. Even his voice sent a quiver through me, gritty with decided intent.

"Don't get impatient on me now..."

He began to push forward, slow and gentle, but with an implacable, element force of desire. His weapon was searing hot, and the unyielding force of his push against my suddenly reluctant hole created an uncomfortable resistance. It only amped up with every second of agonizing waiting, every fraction of forward progress from his member, every tiny friction-strained bit of surrender from my terrified asshole.

"...Just relaxx babe, it'll be okay. Deep breaths, in... Out... In..."

"...It's gonna hurt so much, he's soo fucking big. Stupid faggot..."

I tried my best to ignore Aurora and focus on Cindy. Deep breaths. Relax. It would be okay. I settled in to her pattern of breath; easy with her directly in my ear. I honed in on her words even as they ceased to have meaning, luxuriating in the gentle caress of her voice, which somehow drowned out the hard curses Cindy spat like bullets.

Jaxx was pushing the whole time, but must have reached a limit on patience. The hand not guiding his cock grabbed a cheek firmly, stretching me to just enough. With a brief feeling of straining, my sphincter gave way, and his swollen head penetrated me.

As he breached my final secret, a flash of pain blew my control away, replacing it with a need for escape. I yelped loudly, trying to push myself to my hands, or at least elbows, and pull away or crawl or do anything.

"Aaahhh!!"

But as I brought my hands against the cushion to get up, Cindy and Aurora were already pushing me back down from both sides, trapping me beneath their combined weight and strength. And all the while, their twin aural assault never stopped.

"...That's the hard part baby... You're doing soo fucking good... Keep breathing..."

"...Bitch, don't fucking run away now... Sissy sluts get what they fucking deserve..."

Jaxx's hand, so big he was almost palming one side of my ass, pushed forward and down as well, forcing me into the couch cushion. He mockingly chided me, but he couldn't conceal the pleasure he was taking in dominating me, coming through in his laughing tone.

"Oh, don't run, keep that little ass right--fuuck that's tight..."

He gave my buttock a squeeze, then spanked me once. I jumped and squealed again at the impact, which made me squeeze around his thick intruder, which in turn made me realize it didn't hurt anymore. The flash had been just that; an instantaneous, bright but short-lived flare, receding to more of a dull throbbing that I felt in every vein in every inch of my body. But even more commanding of my attention was how it felt to be stretched by his thick, rock hard, radiating with heat cock. I was spread farther than I'd ever been before, and it was everything I imagined, knowing the beastly superiority of his masculinity. I could have sworn I even felt his heartbeat, blood strong and fast in his veins, the throbbing of his cock reverberating into me via our connection.

He had paused with just his tip in, regaining composure, and I was thankful to get my own grip, however tenuous. I was breathing hard, like I'd just lost a close race, and I realized my hands had a death grip on the cushion under me, knuckles white with effort. I tried to release that hold, only to renew it when I felt movement in my ass.

"Godddamn... Come on baby, take this dick."

Jaxx's grunts were low, still just talking to himself. But like before, I heard it as if he was in my ear. Something about what he said, the way he said it... grunting like an animal, more evolutionary lizard-brain than rational thought, a desiring need from primordial drives. Instead of awkward, trapped, whiney, weak... It made me feel sexy, to make Jaxx act like that, sound like that, with just my body. I was special; able to push kingly, stoic, above-it-all Jaxx to act like just another rutting animal. In the moment, the fact that I was the one being rutted, cooing and gasping and wriggling against him, just made it hotter.

Cindy and Aurora heard his grunted words too, mirrored that sentiment in their dual 'encouragement.'

"...Push baby, push... Don't stop breathing... Fuck, you're so hot... You can do it..."

"...Don't let him get all the way in... You're never gonna be the same after him, slut..."

I focused hard on Cindy's advice, desperate to ignore Aurora's pointed, venomous words. But I knew they were true; I would already never be the same, just after MEETING Jaxx. Taking his fucking dick... Well, it was changing everything.

Especially my asshole, in the process of being re-sized to accommodate his considerable manhood. It felt like an eternity, but eventually the flared head of his cock slipped entirely in, and I had respite from the sensation of being stretched to my limits, squeezing around the relatively regular girth of his shaft.

But that only lead to a new sensation; of being more filled than ever before. Of course, it wasn't at first. I'd had a rather large buttplug in for a few hours, and even his tip, huge and bulbous as it was, didn't rival my plugs. But as he kept the gentle, insistent pressure on, more and more and more of his shaft slipped into me, and I started to really get a sense of how big he was.

Looking at it, sucking on it, spending time with it in general; all had given me a genuine appreciation (bordering on passion) for Jaxx's cock. But feeling it stuffed inside me, every centimeter an inch, every inch a mile, it seemed truly endless. I lost all self control, wholly focused on breathing as I could feel his cock assert itself into me further and further. I was vaguely aware of my movements: squirming and wriggling, grasping onto any hold I could find. My mouth was moving, but I'm sure I didn't say any comprehensible words, rendered a groaning, moaning, helpless moron. I know Cindy and Aurora were still there. I felt their heat and weight pinning me down, shuddered with their warm breath and sensual tones in my ears. But all the words they were saying, encouragement, insults, whatever, were totally unimportant. All that mattered was his cock.

And it mattered like crazy. There was so much of it, and it just... filled me. Filled a need I'd only just begun to explore, and filled it in a way I couldn't believe was possible. Then it kicked, hard, inside me, and its jerking, strong motion made me squeeze in shock, which in turn made him slip a little further in, which in turn made his majestic cock throb again in rampant pleasure from my tight ass. It felt like a muscle, as if he might lift me up into the air solely with the strength of his big swinging dick. He was so powerful, towering over, forcing himself inside me, taking my butt, turning me into his sissy slut.

I know I cried out, at least, but can't remember what it sounded like. I just remember the explosion of lights behind my eyes, the rising sensation that crept up in stealth then pushed through me with almost violent impetus.

When I regained control of my writhing body, my thighs were wet, and I felt the weight of the girls from both sides had been replaced by the hot, immovable presence of Jaxx breathing down on me. More had changed; I chanced a look down and saw that one of his legs was up on the cushion of the couch, allowing him supreme leverage. It also allowed him to rest on top of me, his broad, corded chest against my slight, shapely back. Then he spoke, and his voice cut through everything else in the world like an alarm a silent room.

"Fuck, you squeezed SO tight when you came baby. You're a hot little bitch, you know that?"

I was still too stunned by the comedown of my brain melting orgasm to respond, and he knew it. A hand cupped my chest, barely tweaking a nipple, then slid up to my neck, which it wrapped firmly but without a hint of squeezing. A pure act of dominance, reminding me I was in his hands, without actually hurting me. He turned my head slightly, and whispered directly in my ear.

"I'm as deep as I can get baby. You're my little butt slut now. How's it feel?"

Just like that, I remembered his huge cock inside me, and felt it again, absolutely stuffing me; I can't believe I'd been able to forget it for even a moment. I'd been about to speak, but the realization ran my slowly recomposing thoughts over like an out of control car, and all I made was noises.

"Ugh... Juh-... Yuhh..."

Jaxx chuckled, and the dark, warm laugh sent a chill through me that collided with the tingles every slight movement of his invading force provoked. He was always playing his games, incorrigible in messing with me at my moments of greatest weakness.

"Come on baby, talk to me. Just one word. How's that cock feel?"

"Ohh... uhh... ah... ohh!"

I was still out of it, struggling to string sounds together into words, fighting the malaise of my drug, alcohol, and orgasm clouded mind. The difficulty communicating, combined with his insistence, had me panicking; what would he do to me when I failed such a simple command? I desperately wanted to make him happy, but my body wouldn't react to my brain. I was totally at his mercy, any punishment would be devastating. But I was only doing what I could! It wasn't my fault his cock was too amazing to talk through!

Jaxx could read my growing discomfit, always knew what was going on in my head. To cut off my growing whines, he compromised.

"Okay, okay bitch. Don't worry. Just say thank you."

"Unh... Th-... Thank... Uff... Thankyou..."

My voice was as small and high-pitched as it had ever been, reflecting how I felt. Little, weak, girlish; totally vulnerable to his rapacious desire. I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but just hearing myself whimper out from under him gave me a twinge of pleasure. I sounded like a fucking porn star. Jaxx approved too, his voice flowing smooth around me.

"Good girl."

His hand released my neck, and he left my back, leaving me whimpering again, wishing his comforting warmth would return to shield me from everything. But he was just making room, his hands returning to my voluptuous ass cheeks, groping roughly as he casually commanded.

"Help her out girls. She's gonna need it."

1...456789