College Chronicles Ep. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, babe. My strap-on doesn't count. He said cock."

I instantly flushed when she came out and said it, wishing I was anywhere but in front of him. When I turned back, his smirk had turned to a wide grin, unable to hide sadistic joy behind the usual superior mask.

"She fucked your ass huh? How was it?"

"Uhmm... It... Uhhh..."

Pure panic. How do you respond to a question like that? Thankfully, Cindy burst through, interrupting my halting answer.

"Come on Sami it's your turn! The game's not over!"

She nearly pounced closer behind me, chin on my shoulder. I could smell the alcohol on her breath, hear it in the slurring of her husky whisper.

"You can beat him! Remember going to his game?"

I closed my eyes, first reveling in the feeling of her skin on mine and her hot breath in my ear. Then I actually heard her words, recalled that night. His athletic feats, his poise and confidence, most of all his thick outrageous cock as he and Jae double-teamed Bianca. Why was she telling me to remember that?

Suddenly, it occurred to me.

"Ummm... Never have I ever... played a game of football!"

Cindy squeezed me from behind, wordless congratulations. But my eyes never left Jaxx, who held the same wide, mocking grin. Slowly, his last finger fell, and while his words capitulated, he didn't lose any control over the room.

"I have, I'm out."

He threw back his drink, downing it all at once like it was nothing, then crushing the solo cup and placing it in the table.

"Good game. You know..."

His eyes turned hungry, and the smile that spread across his face was a new one; sly, charming, not all out smug but just a little too pleased with himself.

"...They say there's nothing like the real thing."

It wasn't the crushed reaction I'd hoped for. He seemed happy to lose, if anything. My suspicions were rising, though smothered under the heavy blankets of thick weed smoke and alcoholic fuzz. Even so they were strong enough to make me look around nervously, the unsettled forerunner to fear. I was caught fleeing Jaxx's grey eyes, falling right into the trap of Cindy's emerald. She stared deep into me as she spoke to him.

"Oh you should hear how she goes crazy for fake dick! She might not survive a real cock."

Though there was the twang of a joke in her voice, there was also something more. Promising, dangerous. The same tone she used when I'd fucked up and a punishment was coming. I felt a twinge in my rear, recalled the plug inside me, forgotten in the rapid fire competition of our drinking games.

I couldn't dwell on it; there was movement at my side, and I turned to find Jaxx sidling over in his seat, until he was squeezing up against me, his jeans against my exposed leg, jacket rubbing at my arm. One of his hands stroked up my back, and on the other side Cindy slid over the couch to sit close as he stretched around my shoulders.

"I think she's tougher than she looks. Didn't I tell you how she comes after me sometimes?"

They both laughed like he'd said something funny, and Cindy responded, the conversation about me, but proceeding as if I wasn't there.

"She's so small... You don't think it would HURT her, do you?"

At the stressed word my head spun to find Cindy's eyes alight with voracious, consuming flame. Her smirk was Jaxx's; when he spoke I pinged back to find the original, along with his hard leering gaze.

"Baby, I've broken in a lot of up-tight little virgins..."

It wasn't clear if he was talking to me or her-- until he accompanied the slight pause with a flash of a wink.

"...It'd be the best night of her life. Guaranteed."

Shivers cascaded down my back at his wink, and the low ring of his promise made me blush for the millionth time. I squirmed on my sinful plug, felt extra trapped. What was happening? How was it happening so fast? Cindy wouldn't give me time take stock, speaking softly into my ear, one of her hands still stroking my thigh, the other stroking my chest, up my neck to my chin.

"Oh, I don't know... I kinda trust him... Don't you?"

She might have been the devil, with the seductive promise in her voice. Her hands kept me looking at him, unable to turn away, and he was lighting another joint, looking back at me the whole time. I was drunk on him, fascinated by every detail: the slight strain of muscles in his jaw as he inhaled, the way his chest expanded as he drew his huge breath.

I was so captivated I didn't notice the hand curling behind my head until it pulled me forward. Then his lips were against mine, and his tongue was in my mouth, and his smoke was in my lungs. I would have swooned if I wasn't fully supported by him, Cindy, and the couch.

I might have passed out like that. Next I remember I was leaned back, and he was taking another long drag. Cindy was murmuring in my ear; had she been talking for long?

"...Haven't you thought about it, Sami? Aren't you curious about his big dick? That beautiful cock?"

Her voice was soft and crooning, and for the first time I tried to respond, defend myself, make an excuse, delay, anything to throw a hitch in the wheel of that runaway vehicle I was on, careening out of control.

"I... uhmmm... I..."

Then he spoke, and his strong words trumped my weak ones, taking all choice away from me.

"Why don't you suck it."

It wasn't a question. Cindy's hand was back on my head keeping me focused on him, but she didn't need to be. My eyes were glued to his crotch as he unzipped to reveal tight briefs and a monstrous bulge. I was lost in my senses, hot skin on all sides, his rippling abs as he pulled his shirt off, her hot breath and sensuous voice in my ear.

"Mmhh, you should just suck his cock... See how hard you can get it. Maybe he'll let you grind on him..."

There was the bulge, and then it was out. Just like that, sprung to sway free like an obscene jutting spear. Even as many times as I'd seen his tool, it took my breath away, so horrible and irresistible. I licked my lips, the battle lost, war looking doomed.

Cindy's hand pressed the back of my head-- or maybe it was Jaxx's hand, pulling me in. Maybe both. Either way, my face was in his crotch, bristly, short cut pubes against my chin, shaft rubbing against a cheek. He wasn't fully erect, and as I licked the side of his dick, I could feel it twitch and stiffen.

I trailed my tongue up the side until I was above his appendage, then kissed the tip carefully, lapping against his broad, bell head. A deep breath in, and I shuddered with nerves and tension, was overwhelmed by the heady, masculine musk of his genitals, mixed hints of cologne, acrid sweat, and most of all the intoxicating scent of his balls or pre-cum.

Whatever it was, it closed my eyes and transported me back to the last time he had shot an excessive load across me, covering my wimpy body in his strong essence. The contents of his heavy sack were so impressive, so awe inspiring... I couldn't wait to be the cause of their release again.

With that anticipation, I found my courage and plunged down his erect phallus. It felt so good to have him inside me, filling my mouth, stretching me wide, mirroring the plug but magnified. More, it gave me a task: service. I was hyper aware of every twitch and jolt, how his sword continued to grow and buck in my mouth while my tongue flickered and slid across the bumpy, spongy sides. When he would groan, I felt it vibrating through him and into me like a cosmic, physical connection; reverberations of the big bang, exploding outwards, collapsing inwards towards a singular purpose.

His pleasure.

In that motivation, I found sweet release. The games had been nerve wracking; I'm not a competitive person, and the stress of being on the spot, keeping up the light but charge banter wore me down. Even the ensuing discussion, about me but totally happy with my absence, had been tiring emotionally and mentally, my inability to step in and defend myself or even participate exacerbating my natural anxiety.

Down there though, thick cock occupying my mouth, brain, heart, and everything else... I didn't have to make any choices other than how I would next stimulate the throbbing weapon. It was a welcome, surrendering peace that allowed me a second to think, make sense of what was happening.

We had finished the drinking game-- but it hadn't felt like it ended. Or maybe it had ended early; as soon as Jaxx had made that third, loaded, obscene statement. I'd had my turn, 'won'... But it didn't feel real. Just like their conversation after hadn't felt real. It was believable; all things Cindy and Jaxx would say, entirely authentic in their easy, smooth chemistry, their supernatural confidence. But it still hadn't felt real; some indefinable quality of being prepared, or at least knowing where they were going. Knowing it would end up with my face in Jaxx's lap. Maybe even further...

I recoiled from the obvious conclusion, trying to dismiss his third statement from my mind, failing utterly. 'Take a cock in the ass.' Was it happening that night, a foregone conclusion? I'd dreaded it for so long it had ceased to have meaning, an abstract concept rather than concrete action.

Would it be so bad? Cindy had taken him before, and Aurora, and so many other girls... And he had promised to be gentle... Well, not exactly, but he'd implied it. Really it was the best time, my best chance; Cindy was there, to protect and reassure me. And she'd said she believed Jaxx... If anyone could get him to go easy on me, it was her.

My heart thumped a little harder at the realization that I was running out of reasons to escape his fat cock penetrating my ass.

There was a drone of words above me, mumbled and unclear-- or maybe I just wasn't listening that hard. What they said didn't matter anyway; the words weren't for me. All I knew was that a hand remained in the back of my head, gentle but insistent pressure keeping my face pressed to the big swinging dick that definitely was for me.

It was a rude awakening when another hand pulled me roughly by my hair, up off his joystick, blinking into the brighter light of the room. It took me a few seconds to transition, sputtering and coughing, wiping strings of spit from my lips. When I could see, I was unhappy to find Aurora's ice blue eyes accusing me.

"How's my boyfriend's dick taste, slut?"

"Bwuhh..."

I was totally floored, unable to even stay silent in the face of her sudden appearance; my dream girl, my idol. She chuckled at my stupid, cock-drunk expression, and then really surprised me. Her grip on my hair tightened to the point of pain, and she tugged me towards her.

I fell forward across Jaxx's legs, could feel his hot steel shaft rubbing against my forearm. But more immediate even than his cock was Aurora, pressing her lips to mine.

She raped my mouth with hers. It's crude, but the only way to describe it: her tongue slithering like some vengeful entity, her kisses forceful, biting my lip just enough to hurt. She even slapped me, hard, when she broke away. I didn't have time to protest other than a choked sound of surprised pain; she pushed me back down, impaling me again on his stiff manhood.

Forced me down, until his cock stuck inside me and I gagged. My throat spasmed around his girthy intruder, and I could feel another of his deep, low moans buzz through me, straight down to my butt plug, almost vibrating it in turn. I couldn't stop my body from sympathetically tensing, squeezing the plug, and the pure sensation dragged out my own moan in response, humming around his dick. Then there was that voice, cruel and angry, spitting a whisper in my ear.

"Stupid little cunt!"

Aurora yanked me off his cock again, almost threw me off him, at the same time leaning forward herself. She replaced me, sucking his dick furiously, maintaining the presence of mind I didn't have to keep eye-contact with him. She looked so fucking gorgeous; big blue eyes with perfect devotion clear in them, her beautiful perky tits swinging with each bob of her golden locks. I flushed, ashamed, deeply inadequate.

But I'd fallen back to Cindy's arms, and she brought my runaway anxiety to heel like so many times before. A soft hand turned my head to hers, and her kiss was the opposite of Aurora's; calm, gentle but firm, almost... loving. When she pulled away, I took a deep gasp, finally able to catch my breath. She smiled, enchanting me, and then turned my head away, back towards Aurora, who was showing out for Jaxx.

He'd stripped totally, freeing all his absurdly defined muscles to shift and flex as he stretched out, arms behind his head. He'd also kicked away the table, creating room for Aurora to kneel on the floor before him between spread legs. And she'd wasted no time in getting to business, working on his genitals like a woman possessed.

Her left hand cradled his balls, dropping and tugging at them, never stopping its motion. Her right worked in similar rhythm, gripping his cock and masturbating the shaft all while her mouth was sealed airtight around his fat head. I could only watch in awe at her beauty, her prowess, her dedication. Jealousy rose inside my gut: how did she manage to look so pretty while debasing herself totally? How did she manage staying in control, keeping her eyes worshipping him and only him, even when she gagged herself deep on his dick? Cindy began providing commentary over my shoulder, whispering hot and husky in my ear.

"What a fucking slut... Isn't she so hot? Don't you want to BE her, Sami?"

She cut right through the bullshit, nailing the exact thought I'd had earlier. I was too overwhelmed to answer, and that was only exaggerated when Cindy brought a hand down to my bottoms to tease the base of the plug inside me. My response was noise, rather than words.

"Mmmunh!"

Cindy continued, undeterred by poor conversation.

"She really loves his dick, huh? Imagine it in her tight little butt. I bet she'll let him fuck her there later, don't you think?"

My eyes flickered to her taut, round ass, cheeks just visible under the bottom of the flirty skirt, hints of red panties exposed with every bob on Jaxx. Cindy was reading my mind. Or maybe she was leading it, or saying exactly what I was thinking at the same time I thought it. I could just imagine Aurora's beautiful joy at Jaxx's cock in her ass, could imagine her taking him, laughing at me. Cindy continued, devil on my shoulder.

"It feels SO good, Sami. I've seen him make so many girls cum alll overrr him. Don't you want to cum like that?"

She was purring, and as she spoke the hand on my chin released its hold (I was too entranced to look away) while her fore and middle finger slithered into my mouth. I automatically sucked, wishing it was me in Aurora's place, mouth stretching around his cock again. I moaned around her digits at the thought as she continued.

"Mmmnnn..."

"He ALWAYS makes me cum soo hard... Remember when he made me squirt all over you? Don't you want to squirt for him like a dirty girl?"

I did. I just wanted to do anything for him, to get his attention back, so he would look at me with the intensity I dreaded; the way he was looking at Aurora, staring directly into her eyes as she stared back, her long tongue twisting and writhing around his fat head. Like they were in a world of their own.

"Do you want to get back on his dick, baby? Beg me. Tell me what you want."

She whispered again, seductive as silk. I was whimpering and moaning into her hand, squirming on the plug, dying for release of any kind. It all gave me the push to turn sounds of need into words.

"Mmhh... Cin! Please! I want his dick! Puh-leaseee!"

"Haha!"

I was too loud, almost shouting. Jaxx's laugh rumbled out, pleased with my begging. I had his attention, and I half regretted it.

"Good fuckin' girl! Get over here bitch."

Cindy pushed me forward, and I fell onto him, one hand pressing against his abs, the other his shoulders. I couldn't hold in a whimper at how incredibly rock hard and burning hot his body was, nor could I suppress the little squeak of surprise and pain when he took a rough handful of my hair, yanked my head up so my face was inches from his.

"You wanna be my little slut?"

Of course I did. Jaxx could have said or done anything then, I was so enthusiastic to please him. Almost anything.

"Yess pleaseee!"

He snorted at my over-eagerness, but waggled a finger before my face, mockingly correcting me.

"Yes, *daddy."

Dignity was a shred of a past memory. I followed his correction, drawing out the word, trying to sound sexy, or seductive, or something.

"Yes daddyyy!"

But Jaxx had faced more practiced potential sluts than me. He took on a stern cast, ignoring my playful embellishment.

"You gonna share nice with my girlfriend?"

My head was firm in his grip, but I looked at Aurora with just my eyes, a pang of jealousy stabbing my heart as he emphasized girlfriend. She was still sucking his dick like a vacuum and staring at Jaxx like a devotee. I tried to nod my head affirmatively, but his grip was unyielding.

"Yyess daddy!"

His eyes widened a fraction; I was easier than he'd expected. Testing luck, he exerted pressure, pushing me that one step further.

"You gonna let me fuck that sissy butt?"

I hesitated, and it was all he gave me time for. He was out of patience, wanted immediate submission, and I had miraculous resistance (small and weak as it was) left in me. At least about anal. So when he saw I faltered, he pushed me unceremoniously to the floor, where I fell in a tangle of limbs.

"Suck my balls, fuckin' tease."

The graceless impact on the floor hurt, but not nearly as much as the sudden switch in tone; from intrigued to bored in a flash of a moment that left me truly regretting not agreeing with his demand as quickly and loudly as I could. Cindy wouldn't let me stew in self-pity though, helping me towards Aurora and his legs. I knew what to do without knowing, grabbing a muscular calf like a buoy in rough seas, pulling myself to him. Cindy couldn't resist a last teasing tug on the base of my plug through my tight bottoms, and I wiggled my ass and chirped with surprise and pleasure, but didn't stop my new mission to earn back into his good graces.

I crawled underneath my blonde bombshell highschool crush, strangely calm in a situation I could never have imagined before that night. There, hanging between naked legs, were his dangling nuts, swinging slightly as Aurora bobbed on his thick shaft just above. I guess I stopped for a moment; I almost didn't feel her hand grab my head clumsily as she worshipped, pull me into his crotch with her. It felt more like the gravitational pull of his planet sized globes.

When my face made contact with his hot, wet ball sack, I couldn't stop the moan that leaked from my lips, and I rubbed against him, nuzzling into his masculinity. His smells overwhelmed me, hot and potent, reminding of many times I'd been covered in his seed. Without realizing it, I opened my mouth to inhale, and pulled in some of the wrinkly flesh of his nuts. I sucked, and one of his perfect, oval testes popped into my mouth, as easy as that.

Then Aurora forced herself forward as far as she could, simultaneously pulling me in towards her, and the sides of our lips met at the base of Jaxx's cock in an awkward, sloppy kiss. It didn't feel sexy, but either the look or the sensation must have worked, and Jaxx urged us on with a groan of extended pleasure.

"Awww yeaaah fuckin' hungry sluts. Get in there, bitch!"

The second half of his statement felt disjointed, and I was confused until I felt Aurora shift next to me at movement. Then, around his heavy balls, I could see Cindy, taking up parallel position on the other side of his genitals. Jaxx was delighted; I could hear it in his voice, between groans of guttural pleasure.

1...34567...9