All Comments on 'College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 02'

by Smutwriter238

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
XenaRXenaRover 1 year ago

This is the best entry yet! Cindi watching out for Sami and helping her overcome childhood trauma and helping bolster her self confidence is exactly what Sami needs. I can’t wait to see what’s in store for the both of them when they get back to college. Especially with Sami’s (hopefully) new found confidence with herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Freaking awesome!!! Cindy is a fucking boss. Love it.

nin_yulinnin_yulinover 1 year ago

Love it!!! Such a good chapter! Sami’s growth is really showing and your writing is wonderful. Love the line about print being superior to ebooks :)

LatinaprincesssLatinaprincesssover 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter. Ty so much for investing so much time to share a beautiful story with us. ♡♡♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10/10 again. Looking forward to sorority!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really good. I’d love to see Sami really start to embrace being a slut.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

☺️☺️☺️ Thank you so much all, for reading and your kind words. This episode really feels like what I was planning, but needed to work up to, when I started writing CC, so it means so much that you all 'got it' and enjoyed.

Already hard at work on Ep 16, where Sami and Jaxx will have a bit of a reckoning. Lots of plans for the sorority arc, let me know if there's something you'd like to see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great work! I generally lean more towards the Jaxx / Natalie arc but this series started out great and has only improved. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Omg what a wonderful chapter! As long as Sami performs some oral on a guy I’m always happy with the chapter but this one was great in so many other ways as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Smutwriter238

Loving the series so far, legit one of the best ever on this site, in any genre.

"let me know if there's something you'd like to see"

Well, I imagine you've already got the ending to the story somewhat fleshed out in your head, but just for my own 2 cents I'd love to see a "happily ever after" ending where Sami, Cindy, Jaxx and Aurora end up in a poly/harem type of relationship situation. Kind of like what they've got going now but where everyone's on the same page and Sami doesn't have to be so insecure all the time.

I think there's plenty of potential for lots of drama along the way though. For example maybe after that incredible blowjob, Pete follows Sami back to campus and provides some real competition to Jaxx for her affections, so Jaxx would actually have to "win" her.

No matter what you end up doing with the rest of the story I cant wait to see it xx

PS Am I the only that thinks Pete and Natalie would make a cute good couple?

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

@MissWatson thanks for reading and your suggestions! Definitely can't say much about any potential ending right now, we're so far away! Pete will DEFINITELY make more appearances in the future-- I love where your head is at with that, hadn't even considered him and Natalie yet!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the love of God...... Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had me at “hair band thing” that was so hot for Cindy to help Sami.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

I'm so glad you say that anon! I'm always curious of the little details get noticed; for me, they're what makes it good!

Hard at work on episode 16!

LordkalvenLordkalvenover 1 year ago

Just found this story. All I can say is wow. The beginning was a bit different for me. But then once you got to the middle of the chapters listed you had me hooked.

I really hope we can get more. I'd like to see what troubles or problems fallow them back to school. There is always someone that wants to piss people off. As well I feel that Sami needs to cement her relationship with Cindy and Jaxx. Can't wait.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

Kalven-- thank you for reading, and going through the early chapters; they had to happen, but I read them now with a bit of a cringe as I wish I'd edited more and been better planned. Don't worry, there is definitely more coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so excited to hear there’s more Sami and jax coming up!!

sbstlmosbstlmoover 1 year ago

I wanted to wait until I was caught up before posting anything. Best thing I've ever read on this site. Not even close. Compelling, engrossing, unputdownable. Easily publishable. The character development is insane. I CARE what happens to these people. 5 stars aren’t enough. Just awesome!

Things I’d like to see: karma visiting Aurora; Cindy and Jaxx’s backstory; Pete showing up unannounced at Sami’s door (with flowers).

One question I’d like answered is what the fuck are these pills Sami is taking and is that part of the “investment” by Jaxx’s dad that was mentioned?

nin_yulinnin_yulinover 1 year ago

sooo looking forward to the next chapter! sending love and appreciation to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on next chapter? can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Haha yeah.. I dont want to put any pressure.. but I too am desperately waiting for next chapter

nin_yulinnin_yulinover 1 year ago

No worries about missing the date! I’m just happy you keep us updated on progress it means a lot! Love u

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is unironically one of the best and hottest stories I've ever read. There's something about the details and narrative that smutwriter has crafted that scratches a very specific itch in my brain. It's like all of my kinks in one well written story; especially in these later chapters. So excited for the next chapter!! (also Cindy >> Jaxx imo)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need next chapter so baddddd

nin_yulinnin_yulinover 1 year ago

Very exciting to hear the next one is had heavy and also a long one!!!! Can’t wait but also take your time on the edit lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So excited!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love your story. As a trans woman, I have enjoyed that you’ve brought to from simply being the boy dressing as a girl trope to Sami fully transitioning into a woman. I was very sad at the end however. When Sami talks to her mom, it felt similar to experiences I’ve had with family. I couldn’t help but hate the mother in that moment. She understood who Sami is but was unwilling to help her be Sami to the family. It’s sad, and Sami took it much better than I would. Sami is a gentle sweet soul and you wrote her reaction in that scene perfectly.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter23812 months agoAuthor

Thank you anon. Your detailed comment and positive words mean a lot.

I love that moment, I'm sorry it brings you pain! To me, it is Sami's mother trying to protect her child. Perhaps she is weak, even cowardly... But most people are in some ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmutwriter238@Smutwriter238
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." Your comments bring me joy and encourage me to keep writing! If you like a story, let me know. If you don't like something, tell me what I can improve. If you'd like to contact me more personally, shoot ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES