College Chronicles Ep. 15 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But with Cindy there, it was a different version of my Grandmother than I'd ever seen. For once the visit was all smiles and warm words, a surprisingly festive occasion. My Grandmother fawned over Cindy; how pretty she was, how sophisticated, how intelligent. She even called in her nurses and some more mobile octogenarian friends, just to show off her 'Grandson and his new GIRLfriend.' It was the first time I could remember my Grandmother smiling at me.

I couldn't let go of Cindy's hand in the car ride home, or once we were into the house. I knew I needed to keep up appearances, be Sam... But it was so hard. I just wanted to be Sami, be hers, let Cindy take care of everything. When I crawled into bed (stuffed full of Christmas dinner) and she spooned me, her soft embrace was the best gift I'd ever received.

The next few days passed quietly and slowly. We mostly sat around the house eating Christmas cookies and watching holiday movies, taking walks to the local stores and coming back to pass the afternoon the same way. I started teaching Cindy some of my complicated board games; she didn't really take to them, but gave it a shot, and I appreciated the effort. We went to see that movie with my Mom, just the three of us. Afterwards we went to a restaurant, and she bought us dinner (and alcoholic drinks). It was like she wasn't even my Mom, just an older sister; I felt closer to her than I had in years.

And then it was December 31st.

*

The day started slow, but there were a couple major early hints it was going off the rails.

Cindy and I woke up late in the morning, and took our time getting out of bed. At that point I had deluded myself that we would spend New Year's at home, watching the ball drop on tv. I'd tried to scrub my memory of Pete's invite and Max's party. Cindy hadn't mentioned it once, which made that easier.

She had just gone to bathroom to shower when there was a knock on my door. Assuming it was her, I answered quickly.

"Come in! Why are you--"

Instead of Cindy, my brother Scott slipped through the threshold, shutting the door behind him. He looked a little sheepish, and his eyes darted nervously around the room, as if he was searching for Cindy, or something else. Very conscious of the fact that I was naked except for a pair of dainty panties, I pulled the cover up to my neck and exclaimed.

"--Scott! What... Uhh... Do you... What?"

He stood tall even uninvited; confident, with a swagger I didn't remember him having before I'd left for school.

"Yo bro, I just wanted to say, Cindy? Fuckin'... Toooo hot. Like, it's crazy."

His eyes finally stopped roving to meet mine, and I didn't like the look I saw.

"Seriously, I can't believe you got her to come home. AND she's down as fuck. None of my girls ever want to smoke up."

He licked his lips, as if imagining her, and I felt a twinge of anger. What the fuck was wrong with him? Then he took it even further.

"I heard you guys fucking... Sounded like you were getting after it. I can't believe you pulled her. Fuck, I'm so jealous. Chicks around here... Not even close, not even close!"

I shouldn't have been surprised that he heard us. Cindy had done exactly what she whispered in my ear, sold to my family that I'd fucked her brains out, while in fact it was the opposite. It was a special kind of humiliation, a secret that I couldn't share with anyone but her.

My train of thought had distracted me for a moment, and Scott's attention had similarly wandered. He brought me back with an exclamation.

"Oh SHIT."

His eyes were on the floor, and when I saw the object of his attention I felt a tremor run through me. Fuck.

"Are these her panties?"

He nearly leapt across my room, picking up a tiny pink thong with little bejeweled highlights off the floor gently, like a baby bird. I recognized it, hadn't picked it up for a day or so.

"Bro, I'm gonna take these, yeah? Fuck, she's so hot..."

"No, Scott--"

Without waiting for my response, he walked out of the room, bedazzled panties cradled in his hands as if they were some sort of holy relic. I'd tried to stop him, but he'd ignored my words like I wasn't there. And what could I have said, anyway? 'Those aren't Cindy's'? Not really an option.

So I froze for a second after he left, brain struggling to process his creepy behavior. But there was no follow-up available. I couldn't ask for them back; it would just be more awkward, more humiliating. I just had to let it pass, get it out of my mind.

Luckily, Cindy came back soon, and pushed me out of my bed and my own head for a shower. I didn't mention Scott, though. I don't know what she would have said. When we ventured downstairs my Mom had a lunch already cooking, and served us in minutes.

"So any plans for tonight?!?"

She sat down with us, elbows on the table and palms under her chin. It was that surprisingly girlish side of her, something I'd been noticing more and more as the week wore on. Cindy met her question with equally bubbly enthusiasm.

"I think we're going to a party one of Sam's highschool friends is throwing!"

I was drinking water as she revealed her plans, and nearly spit it out when she finished. Instead I coughed hard, interrupting and triggering my Mom's caretaking instincts.

"Oh, honey, be careful!"

When I had a tissue in hand, and she was satisfied I wasn't going to choke to death, the conversation got back on horrible topic. As my Mom spoke to me, Cindy gave me a too bright smile over her shoulder.

"That's cool! Anyone I know??"

My Mom smiled too, but expectantly. I answered with the truth, and nothing more.

"Uhm... No..."

"... Well, exciting!! Just be careful, okay?"

She turned back to Cindy, and the over-the-top smile shrunk to normal instantaneously.

"We will! I'll keep an eye on him... Make sure he doesn't get too out of control."

She winked at my Mom, but it was also meant for me, open-mouthed and still shocked that Cindy was planning for us to go to Max's party. But Mom didn't know all that, and laughed lightly, laying a gentle hand on Cindy's shoulder.

"You're just what he needs."

She gripped Cindy a little tighter, and focused on her, like I wasn't there for a second.

"And call me if you need a ride-- I don't care what state you're in! Call. Promise?"

"We'll be okay, but I promise!"

And Cindy pressed forward, pulling my Mom into an unexpected but welcomed hug. I stood awkwardly behind them; I hadn't expected the two to get along so famously, and I was still angry with Cindy. If she thought I was going to Max's party, she was in for a fight.

When they broke apart, my slightly teary Mom went to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to lean across the table, grab her hand, and hiss with intended but unexpected ferocity.

"Cin, what the fuck?!"

Her eyes widened a bit, shocked at my fervor as much as I was. Then she looked away after my Mom and paused, as if making a judgment. Looking back, she grabbed my extended hand and pulled us out of our seats.

"Let's go upstairs."

I tugged my arm back, fuming, but followed her up to my room. Something about snapping at her had released all of my emotions; I was riled up, ready to unleash. With my bedroom door closed, I did.

"I'm not going! I don't care what you say, I'm not going! You know what he did, you know-- I'm NOT going, Cin! There's no fucking way! I can't believe you would say... and you just assume-- remember what he did to me? I told you! I can't go. I can't. I'm not going."

I was breathing hard by the time I finished, fists clenched at my sides. I'd paced back and forth as I ranted at her, and hadn't noticed her take a seat on my bed, waiting patiently. A few seconds of silence filled the air after my raving, dragging on while for once I met her glowing green eyes with what I hoped was my own fiery look. And then she spoke.

"...Are you done?"

I felt like if I tried to say any more words I might cry, so I tensely nodded my head. She waited another second, and patted my bed next to her. I didn't want to sit, didn't want to follow her instruction... But she didn't move otherwise, and when she tapped the sofa again, it was just easier to give in. I sulked over to her and sat down a half foot further away than she had patted; my tiny rebellion. She sighed, then slid towards me while continuing in soft tones.

"Okay. We're going."

It was clearly not debatable, and just by sitting, a little of my anger had cooled. It was hard to keep pushing, but I knew I had to. I just couldn't go to Max's house. Couldn't take the chance of what he would do, if he saw me as Sami.

"B-but--"

"--But nothing!"

Cindy projected an edge of her own frustration in her tone, and with the cooling of my passions, I let my moment of solid resistance crumble before her, eyes back on the floor.

"I know what Max did to you. I know you hated highschool, I know you're scared..."

I could feel my frustrations rising again. If she actually knew all that, why was she going to make me? But Cindy had answers for everything.

"...I know you think you'll hate it, but you NEED to go. You're not who you were in highschool! Even since we met, you changed so much! It'll be good for you to see that."

She wasn't wrong; I had changed SO much. But how could that be a good thing, going BACK to the old crowd, where I would stick out like a sore thumb?

"Wha-... But... they'll notice..."

"Good! You're NOT Sam anymore, they should notice!"

She tossed her auburn hair, rested a hand on my shoulder and flashed me a smile.

"They'll see Sami, and she's so much more fun!"

I couldn't argue, but things weren't going the way I wanted. Sure, she and I knew I wasn't Sam anymore... but others wouldn't care about that distinction. Cindy knew she almost had me, and lightly guided me to her desired conclusion.

"Plus, I've got some cute little masks, and we'll use different names. No one will know you're Sam OR Sami."

All at once she gave me solutions, and my head was spinning. I clutched on to my last excuses, circumstances that I knew wouldn't save me, but tried anyway.

"B-but... Pete... Met you..."

"I'll wear a mask too! And you can call me... Jess. Or you can just run interference."

A sly smile crept on to her face, turning her beautiful expression dangerous.

"I don't think you'd mind; I saw how you looked at him..."

I started to blush, but just ignored her, one last question in my chamber.

"What... What if they won't... Don't?.. let us in?"

She just snorted, waving my quibble away dismissively.

"They'll let us in. Have you seen us?"

She gestured lazily at herself, then me.

"We're gonna blow your stupid little highschool friends' minds. So, who do you wanna be?"

Something in her changed affect made it so much harder to resist. It was easy when she was being mean and I was angry. But when she was calm, and nice, and persuasive? I just couldn't turn her down. So I giggled a little, against my will, and thought. Who did I want to be? It was tempting; my own secret alias, another identity to keep separate from Sam and Sami.

And a name came to mind immediately, something I'd thought was pretty for a long time.

"Riley."

After I chose my name, it was down to business. First, Cindy painted our nails. I was a little worried about my family seeing them, but Cindy reassured me by doing mine simply, with a nude pink, much less obvious than her shade of blood-red. Then we sat and talked, watching something bad on Netflix while they dried. Something so normal was good for me, after the morning I'd had.

When our nails had dried, she started working on her hair. To maintain the illusion of Sam, I was going without; I would just have to wear my hair however it looked out of the bun. Even though she said it would be fine, I still felt jealous that she would have such an advantage, that I didn't get to experience her fussing over my hair, complimenting me like she always did.

Feeling the attention of my eyes sticking a little too long, Cindy paused her styling to gesture gracefully at one of her many suitcases.

"Will you stop staring? Get the dresses out."

I'd thought I was being subtle, and hid the blush at being caught behind my hustle to fetch the indicated bag. When I'd lifted it to the bed and thrown it open, I gasped at the glittering, slinky bounty within.

She had packed more dresses than I even owned. I ran my hand lovingly over the dress on top, then dug deeper, slipping my lithe fingers between soft, silky fabrics, enjoying the cool flow against my skin.

"Nice, huh?"

I looked up to find her watching me in turn, emerald eyes shining across the room.

"Uhmm... Yeah..."

"I've got the perfect thing for you."

She stood, shaking out her gorgeous hair and moving to me with two fluid, graceful steps. Next to me, one arm slithered around mine, her other hand went fishing in the bag. She had a knack for finding exactly what she wanted to, and in a second pulled a shining slip of fabric out from the others.

"What do you think?!"

I struggled to wrap my head around what it would look like, held up in the air. I could tell it was a black dress, decorated with golden sequins that caught and reflected any light they could. At a glance, it matched my expectations of a New Year's dress from movies... But I had little else to say, otherwise.

"Uhmm... It's... It's..."

"Shut up and put it on!"

Used to and impatient with my halting nervousness, Cindy pushed me to action, and I gratefully followed instructions. It was so much easier than voicing treacherous opinions.

The dress was easy too; it slipped on over my head and fell down my body with a luxurious slinkiness. After a week back in Sam's wardrobe, I didn't realize how much I missed girl's clothes; I felt sexy as the sheer outer-skirt swished around just above my knees, and the body conforming underskirt clung to my hips. There was a deep cut in the front, with cami-style straps that formed its only support, as it was backless aside from a few more straps that hung loose. Even without seeing myself, I could tell it exposed a LOT of skin. But Cindy jumped back in before I could freak out.

"Spin!"

I did as told, and she came up behind me, fussing and tying the straps to secure the dress.

"Fuck, this AND the mask I got you... You're gonna need to be careful, heartbreaker!"

Confirming the straps were tied with a hard tug, she slapped my ass and issued another instruction.

"Check yourself out!"

I followed orders, but something she had said was bothering me. Something other than telling me I needed to be careful. My steps toward my mirror were as hesitant as my question.

"Uhm... How did... The mask... Did you..."

I struggled to communicate it-- but I was burning with curiosity; had she known we were going to Max's party? How? How could she have known I'd need a mask? My words trailed off as I caught myself full on in the mirror, and saw how the exposing, glittering mini dress complimented my curves and contrasted my pristine white skin. As I twirled and stared, she leered at me from the bed, answer slow.

"Did I... know you'd need the mask? No, not exactly. But I knew it was New Year's... And I figured you'd be a pussy about going out."

I wanted to be hurt about her comment, but it was too true to take offense. And I couldn't take my eyes off myself, dainty and girly and gorgeous. Even my little tits were lent a sophisticated, sensual allure by the deep cut of the front of the dress. Were they a little bigger than the last time I'd really looked? Cindy kept talking over my wandering thoughts.

"...To be honest, this party is a godsend. I've been googling 'clubs near me' for days."

I appreciated the joke, deeply aware of how much of a cultural drought there was in my hometown. She would have had better luck looking for a club on the moon. Then I caught a flash of green as Cindy extracted her own outfit from her treasure chest. She pulled it on quickly, and I was floored.

It was like mine, but not; black with green sequins, body con, but with a single, scandalously high skirt. The plunging v neck accentuated her absurd form,and the long shimmering sleeves made the view of her collarbones and bust all the more tantalizing. Her hair cascaded down, dark fire burning on a sea of green. She was so beautiful, even without makeup or accessories, that I was for once moved to speech.

"I'VE got to be careful?... You might... You might kill someone!"

She tossed her hair and let out a ringing laugh, and I thought I might be that someone as my heart careened around my chest.

"Awww, you're so cute. Come help me do my face."

I did as told, sitting on my knees at her side while she applied her look.

We had discussed it while our nails dried; Cindy was getting fully dolled up, while I just wore the dress. We would leave the house with my outfit covered by a long, somewhat genderless jacket she had brought for that purpose. Max's house wasn't that far from mine, and there was a small public park with benches and a little platform with a roof. We were going to stop there, finish my look, hide our stuff, and head to the party.

But before we executed, Cindy had a last surprise for me. I was again staring at myself in the mirror, wrapped in the jacket, spinning, double checking that there was no hint of Sami available. I was also secretly admiring the hints of her that peeked out when I lifted the jacket to show my legs, or pulled the collar down to show my skin. But I stopped mid turn for her closed, outstretched hand.

"Hold these."

I gave her a worried look, but she smiled gently and pushed my half outstretched hand open with strong fingers.

"For when we're outside!"

The feel of cold metal made me a little bit relieved-- just some jewelry, I assumed. And I was right, for once her gift not a cruel twist on my night. Instead there was a pair of dainty earrings with little gold chains, punctuated by a miniature fireworks, explosions sparkling ruby red and sapphire blue. Were the gems real? I didn't want to know, I just knew they were beautiful. Then there was a thin length of gold chain-- two chains, held together by a small diamond-studded infinity symbol, and looping around in a necklace.

I cradled the glittering accessories in an open palmed wonder, slowly looking up to find Cindy beaming down like the sun.

"I knew you'd love them! We're gonna have so much fun tonight."

We were 'ready,' though I felt closer to a panic attack faced by the prospect of walking past my family with only the thin jacket concealing Sami. But Cindy was pulling me towards the door, carrying a little black backpack that held a pair of high heels, her to-go makeup supplies, and our final touch identity-concealing accessories. Her pull, like everything else about her, was irresistible.

Likewise, when Cindy gained momentum, she was unstoppable. We swept through the house, pausing briefly for her to politely answer my mom's questions: 'How far were we going?' Not far at all, less than 20 minutes walk. 'Did we need a ride?' No, we were happy walking. 'Would we call if we needed a ride home? Or if we were drunk? Or worse?' Of course we would. 'Would we be careful?' Another emphatic of course; Cindy would keep me out of trouble.

My mom didn't know the half of it.

And then we left, out the front door into the December cold. I was glad for the coat, some barrier against the winter chill... But I couldn't help resenting it as well. I was dressed up, I was Sami. And I felt the urge to be seen. I hadn't realized how much I'd missed having eyes on me: horny boys, jealous girls, and even the lecherous, semi-threatening eyes of strange men on the street. It scared me that I couldn't wait to get to the party.

Almost before we'd left my street, Cindy produced a joint that had been hidden somewhere on her person. I was a little scandalized; we were still in my childhood neighborhood, after all.

123456...9