All Comments on 'College Chronicles Ep. 16'

by Smutwriter238

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this shit's so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story , it just keeps getting better and better. Hope you start the next chapter soon !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks! Amazing as usual!

Some suggestions for possible future lines:

- Sami 'going after' Jaxx next morning trying some taming khaleesi cowgirl stuff? ;) even if not fully successful to ride the beast initially

- meeting Jaxx's dad with a group of friends /or only Sami/ as he is back after New Year, and him losing some bet not being able to id Sami as non-cis girl (e.g. wife material vs Aurora); charming-establishing good relations (incl. for potential future ~father-in-law line within S+C+J happy end?)

- being really useful (not always damsel in distress; return on investment) for Jaxx e.g. helping as 'girlfriend' in some situation (business meeting to buy comics publication?) being better-smarter-in-smth/more-reliable/old-style-presentable than Aurora or Cindy (also future job and financial independence); or even some accidental critical support (e.g. voicing unexpected-valuable insight-analysis, hearing crucial info as not-important person outside, urgent assistance, etc)?

- same for Cindy: meeting parents as her gf? New Year related meeting needed anyway; maybe see https://www.literotica.com/s/a-boiled-frog-pt-02

- same for Cindy: being supportive (like for Jaxx ^^)? e.g. being by her side when one of parents in hospital

- Aurora should also have a taste of the Sami drug (within more conflicts and humiliations to advance Sami's catharsis/blooming) e.g. as part of Cindy's sorority rush's Hell night, or on Jaxx's yacht? (high school dream comes true though not in the way imagined; and some at least tentative-temporary peace-understanding?), esp. if with some absolving protection beforehand like Cindy/Jaxx have done

- Sami's mom could visit the city and her (when semi-joined the sorority to have company for a girl's night, even if accidental) for Sami to really come out to mom and dazzle/show happiness/etc

- Sami could become more sociable e.g. participating in a college theatrical event/beauty contest/business competition/etc?

-iwsumfp

IcelandSparIcelandSparover 1 year ago

Brilliantly written

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh it is so on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spectacularly well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are an amazing writer! If you self publish this when completed then you can take my money!

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

Wow! Thanks so much for reading, enjoying, and commenting!

I HAVE already started on episode 17, which is about Rush week! Thanks so much for all the suggestions! Some were actually already planned, while others have been added to my notes ;). I may eventually publish in some digital form, if I can ever find the time.

Miss Watson-- I think you're getting the subtext!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@Smutwriter238

Awesome, awesomeness is awesome. Loving the subtext. Loved seeing Sami melt Jaxx's icy exterior. even if it was just for a moment. Really curious to see what you've got planned. Loving every second of it.

P.S I've been compiling some visual aides for this series on my tumblr. Outfits I could see Sami wearing, models and actresses I could see in the various roles etc. I'm sure you have your own ideas about these things in your head so don't want to mess with your vision or anything, but I'll leave the link if anyone's interested :)

https://misswatsonssissyhandmaid-reblogs.tumblr.com/archive/tagged/college%20chronicles

SorblesuSorblesuover 1 year ago

I’d like Pete to move into the area and pursue a relationship with Sami. Some financial windfall which would take away the reliance on Jaxx. Cindy to let her go to be happy with Pete. Natty to get rejected by Jaxx. And Jaxx to finally realise that it’s Sami he wants and end things with Aurora but finding he’s too late.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

Miss Watson-- I love it! One picture you have tagged as Sami is like EXACTLY what I had in my head!

Sorb- Pete will definitely be back, but you'll have to wait and see on the rest!

AlecHolmesAlecHolmesover 1 year ago

Jaxx mentioned to Sami about getting her big breasts like Natalie. That was a hit moment. I would love to see Sami getting the highest quality treatment to get large real boobs whether real or not. I would love Sami to be in competition with Aurora as to who gets Jaxx affection but ultimately Sami gets a dream guy not some almost rapist. Also, Natalie is a sad character. I wish Natalie could have some type of romantic relationship with Sami. She deserves something nice happening to her.

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

Sami's bodily changes are definitely not finished, and I would say she is already in competition with Aurora!

As for a dream guy or Natalie being a sad character, I would advise against a moralistic reading of this story. Does anyone ever really 'deserve' what they get? There will be ups and downs for everyone, but not always in equal measure.

sbstlmosbstlmoover 1 year ago

Beautifully written, Smut. You can really paint a picture. In the end, I hope Cindy and Sami are together; she cares more than anyone else. I'd like to know why Cindy tells Jaxx everything, considering she feels threatened he'll hurt / take Sami. There's a story there.

Very well done!

Smutwriter238Smutwriter238over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you! Sami's story inextricably links her to Cindy, and I am planning more glimpses into the past, although given the nature of this story I need to be a little careful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the story. Not to mention all of these are for free. Seriously thank you.

JulesornotJulesornotover 1 year ago

The last scene felt almost like a consummation!

I love all of the characters…I know it’s fantasy, but it’s very much like my fantasy

Thank you Smutwriter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any update on the next chapter?

sbstlmosbstlmoover 1 year ago

Makes sense, Smut. You're limited in how far back you can go, age-wise. And trying to cram it in to fit may be too unbelievable or make no sense. After 100,000 words, I'm pretty sure I'll like it no matter what!

possionthefish1possionthefish1over 1 year ago

The author has updated their profile and stated that they are currently struggling with work and depression. I, for one, am willing to wait an indefinite amount of time until he/she is feeling better and comfortable enough to write again.

Thank you again for these wonderfully written stories. I hope that you feel better soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't imagine I'm too far from the general sentiment around here when I say don't put too much pressure on yourself to rush these chapters out as quickly as you can.

Like, yes, we all want the next chapter as desperately as Sami wants Jaxx's cock but, I for one would rather you took your time and got it to a place that you're happy with it and enjoy the process yourself, rather than rushing to meet some arbitrary deadline and wearing yourself out doing it.

Anyway, all the best for the new year and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for our favourite little sissy ;)

MissWatsonsSissy xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 1 year ago

I also struggle with depression, hopelessness, and all that. Reading, or sometimes creating, a new world; living a new life helps me keep going. Thanks for this series. Ive always wondered what it would be like if I'd gone home with the guy who felt me up in that bar. Or if I had made a pass at the cutie I saw in that coffee shop; would he have looked up at me as he worshiped my cock? Maybe I shouldnt have whored out the bitch that ended up dying before I found out she bore my eldist son. If I had gone a different direction on those and other choices, would my life today be better? Or worse! At least, while I'm reading, and "being" Sammi or Jaxx or any of the others, my life feels... Different. And thank you for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmutwriter238@Smutwriter238
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." Your comments bring me joy and encourage me to keep writing! If you like a story, let me know. If you don't like something, tell me what I can improve. If you'd like to contact me more personally, shoot ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES