All Comments on 'College Chronicles Ep. 18 Pt. 02'

by Smutwriter238

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Awesome!! Love it soooo much. Hope you have a good hiatus, recharge your creative juices and come back to Sami refreshed. But, please please please don't give up on her story 🙏

EncntctEncntct8 months ago

Good for Sami! Great sex, but you’re great at giving your players life and that’s even better.

Almusanna11Almusanna118 months ago

Please I want a chapter of Sami with EVA at some point in the story. EVA can give more vigor to her sexuality PLEASE

JumpyInTheMorninJumpyInTheMornin8 months ago

Yay for Sami getting some nice wholesome sex with no weird strings attached or nasty vibes

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sami the independent woman!

Loved it!!

nemanja1503nemanja15037 months ago

I really liked this chapter. It was nice seeing Sami get a breather from the insanity that is her regular life. Even so reading this story all this time I felt the end state was going to be Cindy, Jaxx and Sami squeezed between them. I still hope that is the case, but you keep introducing so many interesting people, Harry, Eva, to a lesser extent Natalie's friends and even Marcus could do if you wanna go for another humiliating experience. And did Sami ever hook up with Bri, Cin's friend? Plenty of hooks you left over the years.

My point is that you should be careful that you don't get too ambitious. Ideas are infinite time is not. And you did mention that you are feeling a bit burned out with this story already.

So it might be time to begin plotting out the home stretch. Or at least a "the adventure continues" kind of stopping point where you leave the door open for more in the future, but no promises. And then you can add future chapters at leisure while also giving readers some degree of closure.

Just some stuff to consider, until next time!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another great chapter.

I really liked how Sami was the star of the party. She really deserves it. And new interesting people offer so many new adventures.

So I really, really hope Sami's story continues.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's been a while since the last installment and I know how life can be but even if you don't continue and want to set aside the series for whatever reason I want you to know that the work you put in and the story you've told over the past three years is very much appreciated. So whether you continue or not, thank you.

kite_uakite_ua3 months ago

amazing story. I wish the author inspiration to continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thank you very much for the story. I hope you will continue writing when you have more free time. Thank you again.

MissWatsonsHandmaidMissWatsonsHandmaidabout 2 months ago

So, i just re-read the entire series while waiting for the next chapter (don't keep us waiting to long pls ;) and just from my own personal preference i think this chapter contains the only misstep. I adore the story overall and am still really excited to see Sami's continueing escapades, but i wish she hadn't had sex with this guy. Fool around? Sure. Oral? Sure. But, imho Jaxx should be the only guy that gets to be inside her. Like, it should just be implicit that he owns that part of her. And really, why would she want another guy who pales in comparison inside her anyway? I like the idea of Jaxx having competition because it'll bring out the real "alpha" in him and adds drama to the story, but i guess in my perfect fairytale version he's the one and only guy that gets her in that regard.

Anyway, please don't be offended by what I've said, you're an amazing writer and this story is by far one of the all time greats in this genre. Besides, it's your story, I'm just some random person on the interent with an opinion lol

Great to see you're back witing again and look forward to any stories you publish in the future 😀 xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was so SO GOOD!! I literally couldn’t stop reading up until this point its been so amazing!! Please keep up the amazing work and I can’t wait to see where the rest of her story leads <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmutwriter238@Smutwriter238
"Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power." Your comments bring me joy and encourage me to keep writing! If you like a story, let me know. If you don't like something, tell me what I can improve. If you'd like to contact me more personally, shoot ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES