College Chronicles Ep. 18 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me..."

"—I want to fuck you."

He interrupted my developing train of thought, unaware of what I had to reveal. My little look of annoyance switched to him, too worried to enjoy any flirty repartee.

"... But... Uhm..."

My hand slowed to a stop, releasing him, and I stood slowly, with unsteady legs and words.

"...I need to tell you something..."

I took a step back, two. I wanted to be further away if something went wrong.

"...Promise you won't be mad."

"Why would I be mad?"

"Just... Promise."

"I promise, I guess..."

He kind of shrugged, watching intently as I began to pull clothes off. First my top; goosebumps raised, and my nipples begin to harden as soon as they were exposed to the cold air. He stared, and I knew it was a good sign but not sure proof; most boys loved my little perky tits.

"Uhm..."

I lowered my skirt, careful not to remove my long socks underneath. Then it was just lacey pink panties left, and I stalled, fidgeting with my last barrier.

Enough! My body reacted to impatience and pulled them down, and I was naked, but for my cupped hand, shielding my groin from his sight.

"...I used to be..."

I had no trouble looking at his face; there was little chance of eye contact. His attention was ensnared by my body. The silly boy didn't have a chance, a thought that gave me confidence I clung to desperately while my hands dropped awkwardly to my sides.

"...Sam..."

Revealed, in the middle of a strange room, clothes on the floor and exposed like I'd never been before... It was thrilling, in a scary, sky-diving way. I had no trouble looking at him, since his eyes were glued to my exposed skin. I hung on the edge of every twitch, every slight widening of his eyes. At first he squinted, like he was looking at something he didn't recognize. Then his eyes shot open with realization. And I still couldn't figure out if it was a bad reaction.

"... Woah..."

His mouth hung open, and aside from the single word he was dumb as a fish. I waited another moment, and felt the blush rising in my skin. Why wasn't he saying anything? Good or bad, he should have had some reaction, and the longer he waited the worse I knew it would be. It felt like an age before I lost my nerve, covered myself with my hand again, turned half away, awkward, unable to look, holding in tears.

"No!"

He shouted, rising up quickly, thrusting his hands out after me. I cringed and shuffled away, afraid of his rage. I had tricked him by being such a tease, and he had a girlfriend who was probably so hot, and definitely a real girl. He was so cool, and I was such a slut. I just hoped he wasn't going to be too cruel.

"No, I..."

He saw my flinch and stopped short, holding his palms open towards me, unarmed. He wasn't being violent. He was trying to stop my flight. I met his gaze to find it soft, looking right in my eyes. I was locked in, didn't flinch again when he took slow steps towards me.

"You're fucking gorgeous."

My heart skipped a beat, he took a step closer, and he was standing right with me, less then an inch away. I didn't know how to react, couldn't bare the golden glow of his eyes by couldn't look away, didn't want him to see me cry but felt my lip trembling at his sentiment.

I forgot myself and stood on tip toe, pulled him down to breach the distance and kissed him sloppily. After I moment I remembered I'd been sucking his cock, realized he might not want my mouth... But he didn't complain, so I went with it, collapsing further in his strong embrace. It felt like floating as he carried me across the room, and I didn't let him break away until well after laid me down on his soft, cool sheets.

When he did, he sat back and let his hands drop to my stomach, stroking down to my legs, where he grabbed my thighs and started to lift them. But I had different plans, suddenly inspired. It was tempting to be his pretty little pillow-princess. But I wanted more, I wanted to push myself, and give him a night he would never forget.

"No."

I placed my hand against his chest, pushed him away from me as he gave me a confused, questioning smile. He knew I wasn't saying no, but he didn't expect my favored way of exerting control. He didn't expect me to flip over, so I was stomach-down on his bed.

I stayed like that for a second, extending my arms up and out, letting him see my full slim form. Then I brought my knees up underneath me, slowly, gradually, so that my bubble butt pushed up and out towards him. I could imagine him watching, his hot eyes on my thin waist and rounded, full ass. When I'd pushed it up as high as it could go, I brought my knees out, spreading myself open so he could see the delicate little hole that was all his. Fully spread, I wiggled a little, and when I heard him curse softly behind me, I knew my act was working.

I peeked back over my shoulder, using my arm to hide my self-satisfied smirk that pulled my mouth. As expected, he was in awe of me, staring at my presented butt like it was some source of ineffable knowledge, hands hovering inches away, not daring to touch. Using my prettiest, sexiest voice, I gave him permission.

"Please fuck me, daddy?"

He didn't even look at my face as I batted my long eyelashes. But I didn't mind, because he did finally lay his hands on my cheeks; he grabbed me firmly, squeezing like he couldn't believe they were real. But they were, I was, and I shook my ass again for him, closing my eyes and groaning at the feelings his groping elicited.

"Ohhhdaddy..."

Then he dropped his thick cock in between my cheeks, and I groaned again, thankful for his heat and the thick difficulty he promised. But eith a start, I remembered the last detail.

"Wait— Get some lube? My clutch..."

He stopped, made a few awkward mumbled noises of excuse as he went looking for my lube. I didn't mind, was happy to wait for him, so kind and talented and handsome. Above all he was safe, seemed to be scared of mishandling me, like I was made off glass. I wiggled my butt, absent-mindedly teasing while I pondered how I could convince him to be a little tougher on me...

Then his hands were back on my cheeks and his warm spear was pushing against me, rubbing all over my presented rear. I groaned as he cracked the lube open, and when he grabbed his cock, I consoled myself against the lost by imagining him polishing the gleaming weapon, ready to thrust inside of me.

He exhaled, and I felt the unmistakeable warmth of his thick tip being aligned with my little hole. Each brush sent shivers down my spine, until I just wanted to scream! But he was being so gentle, so slow, and I held it in, letting him ease himself inside me. He teased and teased, his cock so strong and slow I just wanted to squirm and push myself down. When he finally breached me, we both cursed with relief.

"Goddamn..."

"Oh fuckk..."

It was a really tight fit, but he was so fucking nice. A nice fit, a nice cock, a nice stroke that stuffed me full in only a few thrusts. The lube and my spit had made him slick and wet, and he picked up the pace as he found my hole so willing, clearly excited by all my teasing. I was in bliss, jolting with his thrusts and squeezing his bedsheets and gasping and moaning for him. He wasn't wearing a condom, but I didn't care. I was getting railed like a slut by the hottest guy at the party. It was the best night of my life, so far.

I started pushing back into his strokes, getting more into it with each rainbow of joy his cock set off as it pushed deeper in me. And it was fucking great, the first boy to fuck me who wasn't Jaxx. I loved that he was treating me carefully, like I was delicate, fine, expensive art that you could only look at and not touch except for special occasions.

But at the same time, I wanted more. I wanted to be fucked like a whore. I wanted him to move me and use me and manhandle me. I even wanted to be a little hurt, maybe even a little scared of what he might do to me. Not that he would do it, but that if he wanted to, I would have no way to stop it.

So without looking back, I nudged him that direction.

"MmmmmSPANK me daddy..."

He stopped for a second, as if his brain was sex-addled and slow to process. When it did, followed instruction.

Slap!

He gave a solid slap to my right cheek, leaving an extra little squeeze at the end, never breaking his even, quick rhythm. I jumped a little, and exclaimed, but it was immediately wrapped up in another instruction. He was still treating me like I was fragile. And I knew I was, in some ways, but I wanted him to fuck me hard, to really hit me.

"Mmmmmhh, harder daddy!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Owww—uhh... Hit me again!"

My voice was high, pleading, desperate and seductive. His fucking was so good, driving me insane, and a large part of me just wanted him to beat the hell out of my ass. He could tell, and though he satisfied my request, he also held back. Harry wasn't above turning the knife, just a little.

Spank!

Spank!

"Damn girl... You like being a little slut?..."

"Oh fuck... I love being a dirty little slut..."

He kept fucking me as he spoke, sawing his cock into me, pushing all my buttons with his girthy swollen baseball bat of a cock. And I could feel his balls swinging too, knocking against my groin with each stroke, heavy and full of cum, I was sure.

Suddenly he stopped, his cock pulled out of me, and I gasped in disbelief. I was stunned wordless at his betrayal. Where had his cock gone? What was happening?

"Wha—"

His arms wrapped around my knees, and he yanked me backs, so I slid down the bed until my feet stuck out over the edge. I sort of whooped in surprise, halfway between a scream and a yell of fun.

"—aahh!!"

That was what I wanted, to be moved for his pleasure. Feeling him spread my ass, line up his cock and tease my butthole was almost as good as being fucked— a silly notion, wholly obliterated by his thick invading cock wiping my mind bimbo-dumb. As he settled back into rhythmically resizing my asshole, I managed another request through my breathless panting.

"Uh-uh-uhh... pull my hairr-uhh-uh-uh-uh!..."

"What, like this?"

Finally, he had a bit of bite, and he yanked back on my pigtails, leveraging me further down his cock.

"Owh! Oh fuck! Yes daddy! Thank you daddy!"

I didn't control my responses, it was just basic training, Cindy and Jaxx's instructions paying off. They'd made me into the perfect slut; too effective.

"Holy fuck Sami..."

He had let go of one of my pigtails, putting his hand around my neck, pulling me up so my back arched, and his mouth was at my ear. His breath was warm and set off chills when he spoke, fucking me steadily the entire time.

"This is crazy... You're the hottest fucking chick... I've ever fucked..."

"Uh-uh-uh-uh..."

I couldn't respond, too overwhelmed, just moaning and breathing hard as he held me by my neck and hair. Why did I want him to squeeze a little harder? Then he distracted me.

"Oh fuck... You're too... I'm gonna..."

I could feel his cock twitching inside me, and I guess it just hit the exact right buttons. There was a train coming, and I don't know what came over me, I just babbled until I was breathless. Maybe it was cringe, or stupid, or over-the-top bad porno acting... But it wasn't acting. I didn't control my body, I just reacted, like an instinct.

"Cum in my ass daddy, oh I fucking need it... Please... unh-unh-...Please fill me up... Unh! Unh! Fill up my slutty little butt... Oh fuck, oh fuck..."

"Oh fuck..."

It worked well enough for him. He stiffened, and it came; a flood inside me, warm and wet and dripping out of my hole around his shaft as he kept pumping, letting go of my hair to spread my ass for his viewing pleasure.

"Unnghhh shiiiitt!!"

I fell forward, and had enough training to know to go head down, ass up once more, just gripping into the sheets as the railroad tracks vibratde. He loved it, moaning loudly and grabbing my cheeks in his hands, squeezing them and pulling me backwards as he fucked his cum inside of me.

"Ohh!!!"

His groping and plowing and cumming sent me over the edge, and I squealed into his bedsheets and dribbled onto my thighs and knees when the train that was my orgasm blew me away, decimating my mind. I know I shook, uncontrollably, all my extremities rebelling against my control, especially my legs, which shook my ass and made his cock even better inside me. He appreciated me loudly, but I was only aware, couldn't hear him over my own pleasure. I lay exhausted when he pulled out and shot a few last threads over my ass. He'd came so hard, so much, and I could feel it leaking out of my tired hole. But I wasn't very aware of any of it, slumped over myself on his bed.

When he put his hands on me, I was too tired to resist whatever he was doing. But I had nothing to fear, Harry was a good guy. He helped to right me, turning me over and pulling me up his bed so that I lay next time him, his arm around my shoulders. I rolled a little so I could throw a leg over his, rest my small hand on his chest, and squish as close as possible, holding onto him. I didn't want to lose any of the moment. He was so fucking hot, and he didn't seem to care about any of the things that I feared. I shouldn't have been worried at all; at that point, he was having trouble putting words into a sentence.

"God damn, Sami, that was... fuck..."

"Mmmm..."

I didn't respond, not really knowing what to say and content to bask in the afterglow of our steamy session. We sat in silence for another few moments, with the far-off sounds of partying still going. It must have been past midnight, but somewhere people were still going. Harry spoke again, still struggling.

"I'm sorry, but... You have like... The best fucking ass..."

He was staring up at the ceiling, and when he raised both hands and caressed the air above us, I could tell he was imagining my heart shaped butt. I loved that he loved my ass; this cool, band-leader guy with a girlfriend was going to be saving mental images of his experience with me, not the other way around! I didn't know what to say to his strange, obscene compliment, aside from the normal slow-rising blush in my cheeks.

"Uhm..."

"No, I know that sounds... It's... you're just... Fuck..."

"Uhh... thanks..."

I kind of wished he could find the words for whatever he was trying to say, but accepted the half thought as a full compliment when he trailed off. My speech however, prompted another awe-filled exclamation.

"And your MOUTH... you are fucking filthy!"

That time, his tone made it clear he was joking, and I fell into my normal flirtations, giggling and slapping his chest lightly.

"Oh my god, stop!"

He was laughing too, and his response gave away just how much I'd shaken him.

"Nah, it's good... so fucking hot. Lyla—... My girlfriend would never talk like that."

I laughed again, letting his slip pass. Then he was moved by a sudden urge.

"I'm gonna write a fucking song about you..."

He started to get up, and I grabbed and pulled him back into bed. I was flattered, of course, but I just wanted him there next to me. And I really didn't want a song about me; what if he identified me by name!? There were way too many potential problems.

Eventually I talked him out of it, though he promised me a song before the end of the year. I kept him lying down, and we started to just chat and flirt, talking about nothing as we wound down. I must have fallen asleep at some point, because I woke up around three a.m. with him snoring gently underneath me. I just snuggled closer and went back to sleep; it was the perfect night.

When I woke up groggily what felt like a few hours later, I took advantage to make a getaway— after leaving a flirty note with my number and name on his desk. Then I picked my way through trash and party rubble to Marcus' room, and found Natalie, Dawn and Gemma sprawled next to boys on dirty couches and floor-bound mattresses. I woke them without raising their 'dates', and lead them out of the house and back towards freshman housing, ignoring their hungover complaints.

Ditching them halfway to our rooms, I staggered back to 001, blinking against harsh winter sun and just dying for the cool embrace of my bed. I didn't even consider Jaxx, and when I found him naked, spread-eagle, and snoring in 001, I froze in the doorway.

For a second. Then I remembered my resolutions, my promises to myself. Fuck him, he didn't matter.

So I stripped, climbed into my bed, and fell back to sleep with pleasant dreams of pop-punk shows and drooling boys.