All Comments on 'College Clinic Doctor'

by escriterra

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
FEMALE DOCTOR?

THis was a hot story- I need to find a real Doctor like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mindblowing!

One of the best Doctor/Nurse stories on the net!!

Only the glove treatment at the end could have been a bit longer.

Please go on creating that superb sceneries!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the best

Super writing, very, very hot doctor.... more please!

More male athletes need exams!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic read

This is one of the hottest stories I've seen on Lit in years!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
WOW! Super great!

This is just plain excellent!

I loved it!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 14 years ago
WOW! Super great!

This is just plain excellent!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply awesome!!!!

Another incredibly hot,very well written,female to male pegging story. Please write many more.

purrrkspurrrksover 14 years ago
¡ hot action ! but a bit too much justification.

I love the scenario and the play, but find that there's too much justification and too many protocls described. it's good that your characters are so developed, but you should imply their reasoning through their actions or dialogues, rather than telling it. it comes down to that one idea; show, don't tell.

¡ keep up the good work ! I look forward to more of the same genre

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what?

nice story, very hot, but u changed the names a couple times it was Jonas/Jason and then there was Dr.Green/ Dr.Johnson.

nikkisnikkisover 13 years ago
Nasty

You are so fucking nasty, I love it. I like the mix between the professional women and the slutty bitch inside her. Oh don't worry I'm not forgetting fem dom foundation. And of course all wrapped up in a high end intelligent woman. I love it all found the psychological part to be even more of a turn-on then the physical. Nice work, could have used a step down in your ending. It just stopped. I'll be reading the next story from you soon. Thanks.

abc101abc101about 13 years ago
good story

I liked it. But i never did like the whole "make him emasculated to the female part", why cant the girl just enjoy it without playing into the whole femdom thing. But thats just me, i like erotica that has both male and female on equal playing fields and sharing control of sex with both feeling no sense of being a sub or dom.

dont get me wrong, i like the sub and dom erotica stories but i would like to see the role reversal (strap on) showing the man is still seen as masculine and no less of a man for enjoying anal play (which you did do, with julie telling him he was "masculine, etc...", but then the tone of the women slowly turned into making him the sub near the end; and the doctor saying "show him whos getting fucked this time". .... But thats just how i would like to see the tone be in at least one of these anal stories, but you did a good job with it. This seemed a lot closer to the tone i was looking for.

..... overall, i liked this story. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Absolutely loved it

Perfect story. The amount of femdom was just right for my taste: Jonas gets to enjoy the psychological feeling of being a little bitch, but Julie assures Jonas that he's still her man; and he gets to cum in a big way, awesome that it's the doc jacking him off. The story's approach to using a strapon is very similar to the naughty games I played with a now ex girlfriend a couple of years ago. Five out of five!

theredheadboytheredheadboyalmost 12 years ago
Superb

Great story - this is exactly the sort of thing I try to write myself; femdom and pegging but in a respectful and loving relationship. Loved the medical angle.

5* and favourited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One ending

The only ending the Doc found was the loss of her license and jail. What a crock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lost in the moment

Excellent story, and good writing. But was it Dr Greene? Or Dr. Johnson?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seize the moment

I wish i had known her as a doctor when I was at uni

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 6 years ago
So hott!!!

Damn this is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit hypocritical

Great story and writing. Nobody does pegging erotica as well as you. One observation though is at the beginning of the story the Dr. was concerned that Julie was being coerced or pressured into sexual acts just because her boyfriend might want it. That was a bad thing but then both women take that exact attitude when doing this to the bf. Seems a bit hypocritical. Other than that good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
shit

Feminist crap, insinuating women get pressured into something then commiting a act of rape. of course the good Doctor gets reported, struck off and faces charges

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Great Strapon Story

Just loved it. nice work.

MisterteaMisterteaover 3 years ago
Was Julie naked?

"We had agreed that Jonas was the only one who was going to be naked during my assistance with his initiation."

But did she really do him while wearing her clothes?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Excellent, far more than 5 Stars. Double Date with Eric and Jonas getting pegged side by side? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus - I came SO hard reading this - and it was all I could do to make it to the end without exploding too soon. AMAZING writing and an AMAZING, hot, erotic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous