College Cum Collection Pt. 03

Story Info
Sorority sisters return for another cum donation - femdom.
1.9k words
4.18
19.1k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I was really anxious for 7:00 to arrive. I had been thinking of Shawna and Alicia all day and couldn't wait to see what they were going to do with me tonight. Rather pathetically, at 6:55 I was standing right at my door and waiting for that special knock. 7:00 came, but no one else did. 7:15 and I'm now feeling crushed and went to sit down at my desk. Finally, at 7:21 there's a rap at my door.

I bolted over to it and swung it open. There was Shawna and Alicia.....and two other girls as well?

"Surprise!" Shawna exclaimed. "Scott, I'd like you to meet our friends. This is Nicole."

Nicole was a gorgeous, tall, black girl with braided hair down to her waist. She was extremely curvy with a thin waist, with what must be at least DD's straining against her tank top. Topped off with liquid brown eyes and a set of sensual lips.

I reached out to shake her hand and welcome her, but she just pushed past me and sat confidently on my couch. Alicia giggled.

"And this is Ting. She's a sophomore exchange student from Japan." Stepping from behind Alicia was a very short asian girl who looked a lot younger than she must be. She had long, straight, black hair down her to waist and a cute little demur smile.

She actually did the traditional greeting bow, I was shocked to see, and then giggled. I invited all of them in, still not sure what was going on this time.

Shawna asked, "So Scott, would you agree that you've enjoyed what we've done for you so far this week?"

"Well, I certainly have not had any complaints. What's the plan for tonight?"

Alicia explained, "Well, tonight we've been combined with another team to provide a larger audience and see how our 'donors' responds well to the added, um, attention." She then took a step forward and got right up close to my face. In a steely voice, she added, "So tonight, you will do whatever we tell you to do, or we will immediately leave and never come back. Is that understood?"

"Um, I'm not clear about --"

Alicia shot her hand forward and grabbed by balls through my jeans. "Is that understood?! It is a simple yes or no question. Do you want us to come back?"

"Yes!" She wasn't squeezing yet, but she literally had me by the balls now.

"Good boy. Now. Do you agree to do what you are told to do by me and my friends? Yes or no."

I hesitated. I admit it. This agreement seemed to be awfully wide open and I was a bit nervous. But then Alicia began stroking the head of my cock gently through my jeans and big brain took a back seat. After all, they've never done anything so far to lose my trust.

"Yes."

"Yes what, Scotty?" Since Alicia was nearly my height she was now nose-to-nose with me and boring into my face. Thankfully, I had an instinct that I knew what the right answer was.

"Yes Mistress Alicia."

"Very good." And with that, she released me and went to sit next to Nicole on the couch. Shawna and Tia joined them and all four of them were now hip-to-hip sitting on my couch while I stood before them.

Shawna then began the proceedings. "Okay Scott, I've told my friends what a great male specimen that you are for us. I want you to show them that I'm not lying. Take off all of your clothes."

Again I hesitated as this was very embarrassing. The four of them were just sitting on my couch, fully clothed, and they wanted me to be naked?

Nicole stood up then and started to cross to the door. "We don't have time for this. Unless he behaves, right now, we are leaving."

"Wait! Okay, okay." And I immediately pulled my shirt over my head. I had been anticipating tonight so much that I was nearly desperate to please. Plus, I figured that the week was still young. And I really wanted to see what further challenges would come.

Nicole stopped in her tracks and looked back at me to see if I meant it. To convince her, I unzipped my jeans and dropped them to the floor. She continued to look at me and raised an eyebrow in my direction. Taking a deep breath, I hooked my thumbs into my boxers, and pushed them to the floor as well. Kicking everything off from around my ankles so that I was now standing stark naked in front of four gorgeous women.

Nicole's eyes continued to bore into mine and then she smiled a look of triumph. She then averted her eyes down to my crotch. "Well, well, well, looks like Scotty is going to be a good boy for us after all." She then walked around behind me, and before I knew what was going on, gave me a smack on my ass. I jumped a little but continued to stand there.

The other girls were all smiling and staring at my flaccid cock. Ting had covered her mouth with her hand and was giggling. I was so embarrassed. I've always been much more of "grower", than a "shower", so my limp penis wasn't impressing anyone, I knew. And of course, just trying to will it to grow, wasn't doing any good.

Shawna jumped in to my defense. "Don't worry girls. He is much more impressive once he gets the blood pumping. Nicole, what do you suggest we do to help him?"

"Well, first of all, " Nicole answered, "we need to let Scott know that there are consequences to making us wait." She then walked around from behind me and sat back down on the couch so that all four of them were all side-by-side again. "Scott, no more hesitations. You will do as you're told and immediately. Now, come over here and lie face down on our laps."

Anything was better than standing there naked. I stepped forward immediately and spread myself over the girl's thighs. My head was resting on Alicia's lap and my feet stuck out over Shawna's.

"Girls, you may proceed." Nicole said, and suddenly I felt a sharp spank on my butt. And then another and another and another. Somehow, they were managing to smack my ass, all four of them, without getting their hands tangled. Their rhythm was quite impressive. None of them actually hurt. Just a little sting. But I could feel my butt cheeks warming up to match the embarrassed heat in the cheeks of my face.

Then, after a few minutes, they stopped.

"Oooohhh, poor wittle boy...your bottom's all pink." This was Alicia purring. "Let us help that feel better."

And suddenly I felt all four pairs of hands caressing and rubbing my ass. Oh God, did that feel good. My ass cheeks were so sensitive after the spanking, that the soft caresses felt like electric silk. Someone even stuck their fingers down between my ass cheeks and began rubbing my anus. Holy cow. I'd never felt that before. Without realizing it, I began to get hard. Because of my position, my cock began to grow straight down which seemed to be pushing its way down between Nicole's thighs. I knew she could feel me getting longer and thicker due to their ministrations.

Unconsciously, I began to slowly thrust my hips up and down a little, enjoying the feeling of my cock sliding between her silky soft thighs.

"Well, well, it seems that our boy here is ready to play." Nicole shared with the others. "There seems to be something trying to work its way between my legs. Time to stand up Scott."

The girls all took their hands away and I awkwardly got to my feet. My cock was now jutting up at a 45 degree angle and pointed at them all. I was so ready for someone to grab me or suck me or something!

"Ewwww, look at the mess this boy made on my thighs. He leaked precum on me." Nicole complained as she began wiping up the wet streaks off her legs.

"Scott! What a naughty, messy boy!" exclaimed Shawna. "You obviously have too much cum still in your balls and we need to get it out. Let's see you squeeze it out for us. I want you to grab your cock and masturbate for us."

Huh? This was not was I was expecting. But I'd learned my lesson that Nicole wasn't going to have any patience with any protests on my part. I immediately wrapped my hand around my cock and began to slowly stroke it, just as I usually like to start when I do this myself.

The girls were riveted and watching me and I continued to pump my hand up and down its length, trying to pretend that it was a nice soft pussy. I focused on Nicole as it was my first time to be naked with a black girl. From my vantage point, I also had a very nice view right down into her deep cleavage. She suddenly looked up at my face and caught me staring at her tits and smirked.

"You like these, Scott? Do you like to look at my big black titties while you stroke yourself?" She cupped her breasts in her own hands and began to squeeze them. Her thumbs began to circle her obviously very large, very erect nipples that were pushing out of her tight blouse.

I groaned and began stroking faster. The head of my cock was turning red from the increased blood flow. I couldn't believe that I was beating off in front of these girls. It was humiliating, but that factor was also making me so unbelievably turned on.

I began to feel that tingle back in my balls as I began to head into the final stretch. These girls knew all the signs and Ting suddenly leaned forward and cupped her hands in front of my cock. "Cum for us, Scott," Ting coaxed in her little-girl voice, "cum in my hands. I want to hold your cum. Please, give it to me, big boy. Please, please......"

And with that, I erupted. I swung forward on the balls of my feet as I began to spurt into Ting's tiny little hands. After three of four main spurts, I rocked back onto my heels and let go of my dick. Ting used her cupped hands to caress and scrape the last few drops off of the tip. Then she leaned back to show her friends how much she'd managed to catch.

"Not bad Scott, not bad at all." Alicia said while pulling out their beaker from someone's bag. Ting opened up her hands over to the top and let the majority of it drip down into the glass. It looked like I must have been one of their first visits that night (or maybe some of the guys had balked at tonight's challenge, idiots) because there was only an inch or so collected so far. Ting then used the lip of the beaker to scrape as much of the remainder from her hands as she could and then used a wet-wipe that Alicia provided.

They packed up and all headed to the door. Shawna waved over her shoulder with a "See you tomorrow night, Scott!" Nicole was the last out the door. As she passed me, she stopped, smiled at me and said, "Thanks for being such a good sport, Scott." Then she leaned over and gave me the sweetest kiss on my cheek. She also reached out and grabbed my cock and gave it a little goodbye squeeze and then left and shut the door behind her.