College Cum Collection Pt. 05

Story Info
Sorority Cum Challenge - Tit-Fuck.
2.8k words
4.54
16.5k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, things were looking like they were back to normal now as I opened my door tonight. Shawna and Alicia were standing there (alone, this time) smiling, just as they had been the first night. Shawna had her hair up in pigtails and was wearing a plaid shirt that was tied just under her breasts with the front unbuttoned so that her deep cleavage was very apparent.

"Hi Scott," Shawna said with a smile. "I missed you last night. I sure hope that Alicia's mom took good care of you."

"Come on in, girls. Oh man, did she ever. Alicia - your mom is super hot. But I think what turned me on the most was you watching her. That is something I'll never forget. Thanks for bringing her."

"Well, I'm so glad you enjoyed her," Alicia replied. "She's gotten a lot of practice, if you know what I mean. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to match her, but I'm enjoying making an effort. I love that guys consider my mom a hot MILF. Want to see something really hot? I haven't shown this to anyone else." And she pulled our her phone from her back pocket.

"Sure! What've you got? Here, let's sit on the couch." I sat down right in the middle so that Shawna and Alicia could sit to either side of me.

Alicia scrolled through her phone for a few seconds and then found the video that she was looking for. "So, last night, we turned our cum collection into the sorority house and then returned to my dorm room. My mom was so hot and turned on after sucking all those college cocks that I could tell she was desperate to get off. So I decided to take a little advantage of the situation," she said with a wicked smile, "Remember I took that photo of her after you came on her face? Now I've got some even better blackmail material that she doesn't know about."

And with that, she handed me the phone. I could see her mom sitting on what I assumed was Alicia's bed. She looked flushed and she had her hands on her own breasts over her blouse. From the angle, it looked like Alicia must have propped her phone up on her desk. I rotated the phone into landscape mode and pressed play. Immediately, Celia, her mom, began kneading her tits and running her thumbs over her nipples that were poking out of the thin silk blouse. Then I heard Alicia's voice from off to the side of the camera.

"So, mommy, did you like sucking all those boy's cocks?"

"Oooooh, yes....." Celia purred. "I'd forgotten how much I love being a cock slut. And they all got so hard and came for me, even though I could be their mother!"

"Yeah, mom, you're a hot slut. I bet daddy just loves you, doesn't he? You're the perfect little wifey slut, aren't you?"

"Oh, baby girl, I keep your daddy so happy. You listen to us outside our bedroom door sometimes, don't you?"

"Oh. I didn't realize you knew about that, mom. Yes, I've been listening to you two fuck for years. I sit outside your door and masturbate, hearing daddy pound you."

"Oooh god, I wish he were here! I need to be fucked so badly. I wanted to ask one of those boys to fuck me, but I would never cheat on your dad. But I am so wet and hot right now. Sweetie, I'm sorry if this embarrasses you, but I've just got to get myself off. Do you mind?"

"Of course not, mom. You just do whatever you need to do. Maybe I can even learn a few tips from you."

Immediately, Alicia's mom stood up and lifted her blouse over her head and unzipped her skirt and shucked it down to the floor. She was wearing a black lace bra with matching panties, and I could now see that her black stockings were thigh highs. She didn't have the same ultra-tight physique as her daughter, but she was still an amazing statuesque goddess. I could tell that she was very desperate because she immediately reached back and undid her bra and then lowered her panties to the floor too. This was not a strip tease in any way. This was a very horny woman in desperate need to have an orgasm. She had a neatly trimmed triangular bush just above her pussy and I could see the gleam of wetness from between her labia and it began to slowly slip down her leg. Her breasts were larger than Alicia's and had only a slight sag to them. I also noticed that she had puffy nipples where her aureolas were puffed out almost as if her breasts had their own tits. I've always liked puffies and found them extremely hot.

Celia then collapsed back on the bed and drew her knees up. With her left hand, she reach across her chest and grabbed her right nipple and began rolling it back and forth between her thumb and forefinger. Her right hand reached down between her legs and she began moaning immediately. Her eyes were closed, and I began to wonder if perhaps she was fantasizing about sucking my dick.

I was rock hard from watching this of course, and it was pretty obvious to Shawna and Alicia. Shawna giggled and reached over and very slowly began rubbing my dick through my shorts.

Celia must have definitely been on edge all night, because it only took a couple of minutes of fingering herself when suddenly her ass lifted off the bed with a cry of "OOOOOOH GOD!". Her left hand was pinching her own nipple at the same time. After thrusting up into the air for about ten seconds, she finally crashed her ass back onto the bed with a grunt.

"There you go. Is that better, mommy?" Alicia was crooning off to the side of the video again.

"Oh god, I needed that," Celia panted. "That really took the edge off, but I still need to be fucked." She opened her eyes and looked over at where Alicia must have been sitting with a guilty look on her face. "Sweetie, you wouldn't happen to have a vibrator or dildo I could borrow, would you? I need to be filled so badly."

"Hmmm, well, I do have the vibrator you gave me when I left for school.....and I might have some other toys that could help you out as well. Let me see." Then Alicia walked into the scene and began rummaging around in a bedside drawer. "Here we go." And she set a long, silver bullet-shaped vibrator on the bed along with a long, fleshy dildo that looked about nine inches long and thick as a bull's!

Celia's eyes went wide. "Wow. I didn't realize you were so um, well equipped." Then she smiled and said, "You wouldn't know this, but that one reminds me of your daddy."

"That's why I got it, mom. Yeah, I caught a glimpse of him once in the shower and I've never been able to get the image out of my head. Sometimes I pretend it's him when I fuck myself with it."

"Awwww, that's my girl. Now, let me show you how to use this vibrator the right way." Celia propped herself up against the pillows on the headboard and then flipped the vibrator on and ran it around the bottom of her breasts first and then over her nipples with a gasp. Then, keeping the end of it in contact with her skin, she dragged it down over her tummy down between her legs. She began to rub the vibrator up and down along the entrance to her pussy, but never going up high enough to her clit.

Alicia seemed to suddenly remember the secret video she was making and smiled at the camera. Her mom's eyes were closed and she was quietly moaning to herself.

"Baby, would you do your mommy a favor and suck on my titties for me? I have very sensitive nipples and I have the strongest orgasms when they are being sucked. Would that be too weird for you?"

I could see on Alicia's face that she was a little shocked at the idea, but I could also tell that she was extremely turned on as well. I think her lust won out and she laid down on her side next to her mom. She leaned forward and tentatively began to lick all around her mom's aureola. Celia really began to squirm now and started rubbing the vibrator up and down her slit faster. Then Alicia leaned in fully and took her mom's tit into her mouth and began sucking and licking the nipple.

Celia was now in the throes of passion and started a litany of "Oh, yes! Oh yes. Oh yes!" Alicia reached out and began squeezing her mom's other tit at the same time. Then Celia shouted out, "Bite me, baby! Bite your mommy's nipple!" I saw Alicia's jaw clamp down just as Celia squashed the vibrator down against her clit.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Celia's body was spasming all over the bed and I could tell that Alicia was doing all that she could to hang on.

Then suddenly Celia collapsed back down on the bed. She reached down and pulled her daughter's head up to her face and gave her a long, sensual kiss. "Thank you baby. I feel so much better. I'm sorry if you're embarrassed by your horny mom."

Alicia just smiled. "It's okay mom. Where do you think my libido comes from? I'm a horny little slut myself, all thanks to you."

"Well, I supposed there are worse things you could have inherited," Celia answered with a smile. "But now, I've just got to get filled. God, I wish your father was here. Would you mind fucking me with that huge dildo of yours? I just need a good pounding and then I think I'll be able to make it until I get home to him tomorrow."

"Really mom? You want me to fuck you with this cock?" You could see that Alicia was teasing her mom as she waggled the fake cock in the air.

"Uh huh....I need a cock in me right now baby. Please fuck your mommy!" Celia rolled over and got on all fours, wiggling her ass back and forth. She looked so hot with nothing on but her thigh-highs and her string of pearls around her neck.

"Okay, you asked for it, mom slut." Alicia said with a grin. She then lined the head of the fake cock up with her mom's open pussy. The picture was so clear I could see her pussy open up and practically suck the head in. And then with that, Alicia shoved about 8 inches of that dildo right up inside her mother.

"Ohhhh, God! Yes! Fuck me baby! Make your mommy cum!"

Alicia began banging the dildo in and out of her mom, grinning from ear to ear. "Take it mom! Do you want to be fucked by this same dick that's been inside my pussy?"

"Oh yes, I do! Share this cock with you mommy! I only wish it was a real cock that we could share. Would you let your man fuck your mommy?!"

Alicia was really getting into this, I could tell. "I'd have to show him what a slut you are. But maybe I'd get jealous of him fucking your wet cunt. Maybe I'd only allow him to fuck my pussy. So I'd have him fuck your ass! How about that, mom? Would you want that, huh?" Alicia was really speeding up now, just shoving and pulling that dildo.

"Errrggg, oh, that's so hot! Yes baby! Let your man fuck my ass! I don't care, I am a dirty fucking mom who will do anything to have her holes filled! Punish me! Treat me like the slut I am!"

And with that, Alicia began using her other hand to smack her mom's ass, leaving pink handprints on each cheek. After about 5 seconds of this, her mom went rigid and shouted "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOD" and then collapsed forward onto the bed, pulling the dildo out of Alicia's hand so that it just flopped forward with her, partially still embedded in her.

Personally, I was about ready to pop. Shawna had been very careful about not touching me too much as she knew the video could easily send me over the edge.

On the screen, Alicia started to pull her own clothes off and began to say, "Now mom, you've gotten me all worked up too and it's time for you to return the favor. Come over here and eat my pu...." And with that, Alicia grabbed her phone back and stopped it.

"Nuh uh uh. The rest is private." She said with a shit-eating grin. "I just thought you'd appreciate seeing what a state you left my mom in."

"Holy cow Alicia," I told her, "I think that was hotter than anything I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing that with me. So what's on for tonight? What's the new special twist?" I was raring to get going.

"Well, Scott, tonight we're not allowed to use our hands or our mouths," Alicia answered.

"Oh no. Please tell me that I don't have to jerk myself off again."

Shawna just smiled. "No, you've already done that. Although, I have to admit, I found it really hot to watch you pleasure yourself. But tonight," Shawna said as she slid off the couch onto her knees. "We've just got to find something else to rub you with." And with that, she rotated so that she was kneeling in front of me between my legs, and then swiftly untied the knot between her breasts that was holding her shirt together. She was wearing a fire-engine red lace bra that really contrasted well with her milky white skin. I could see immediately that my guess had been right and that she was easily a DD.

Alicia then got up and stood behind her friend, reached down to the front clasp and unhooked her friend's bra and pulled it off her arms.

Shawna's breasts now sprung loose and despite their size, they really didn't droop much at all. They were so white and round and heavy looking. Her half-dollar size nipples were pinkish and fully erect. It was obvious that she'd enjoyed watching Alicia's video as well.

"Stand up Scott, and shove your hard dick between my tits. I want you to fuck them." She said as she licked her lips.

I didn't need any further invitation. I immediately sprang up and shucked my shorts and underwear off. My eyes popped out as Alicia reached around and began kneading Shawna's breasts. Shawna began to moan. I took one step forward so that my thrusting cock nestled right on her breastbone. Alicia then wrapped those delicious mammaries around my cock and rubbed them up and down a bit.

Oh God, I was in heaven. Between the "porn" that we'd just watched and the sensations coming from my dick, I was so fucking horny. I wasn't sure what exactly was allowed, but I couldn't help myself so I reached forward and grabbed Shawna's head for something to hold onto, and then I took over from Alicia and began thrusting my cock in and out of those milky mounds. I could see the tip of my cock just managing to peak out of the top of her cleavage each time I came forward. I was breathing hard already and only managed to keep this up for a few minutes.

As I felt myself getting close, I looked back down to find that Shawna's eyes were locked on mine and she was smiling in contentment at the pleasure I was taking from her. And then my world exploded and I began to cum long streams up onto her chest and the bottom of her chin. After about seven or eight last thrusts, I again collapsed backwards onto the couch.

Shawna then held up her own breasts while Alicia scraped off every drop of my cum off of her and shook it off into the beaker that they'd once again brought. Shawna then pulled a wet-wipe out of their bag and began to clean herself up more thoroughly.

"Thanks again, Scott," Shawna said. "It's always a pleasure to see you. I'm so glad that you enjoyed that." Sadly, she was now slipping back into her bra and shirt.

"Girl, I could die a happy man right now."

"Well, please don't do that. We've got two more collection days left and we're just barely making our daily quota," Alicia explained. "So we need you so bad." She added in a teasing sultry way and giggled.

Shawna leaned forward and gave me a hug goodbye. As I was still collapsed on the couch, her exquisite chest just "happened" to press into my face. She whispered "I enjoyed that too Scott. I almost came in my panties." And then gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

With that, they bounced out the door with a smile and a wave.