College Cum Collection Pt. 04

Story Info
Sorority Cum Challenge - Mother.
1.9k words
4.48
19.5k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, day 4 had arrived. But this was a very busy day for me. I had class after dinner and I was really worried about getting back to my dorm in time to make sure I didn't miss out on helping out my favorite sorority girls. The professor seemed to drone on and on this day of course. As soon as he was done, I sprinted across campus. I dashed up to the third floor where my room was and just as I popped out of the stairwell, I saw Alicia and some other woman walking away from my door at the end of the hall.

"Wait! Alicia! I'm here! I'm sorry, I had a late class today. Please come on in." I invited them as I fumbled with my key and got the door open. I held it open for Alicia and another very tall, older, blonde woman. As she stepped in, I got a good look at her and did a double take.

This woman was actually a few inches taller than Alicia, but I noticed that she was wearing high heels. She was probably in her early-forties, but genetics had been incredibly kind to her as she could have passed for thirty until you looked more closely. She had the same willowy build as Alicia, the same light blue eyes, and the same straight, pure-blonde hair. Only hers was cut to her shoulders and tucked behind her ear on one side.

She was drop-dead stunning and I immediately realized that this had to be Alicia's mother. If so, Alicia was going to be blessed later in life as the laugh-lines and poise that her mom had gotten with age just seemed to enhance her beauty. She was wearing a dark pencil skirt that showed off her hips and long, shapely legs, and a silk, cream blouse, topped off with a string of pearls around her long white throat. Obviously, this woman had money. She just oozed class.

"No problem Scott, we just got here." Alicia said with a smile. "As you may have guessed, I'd like to introduce my mother. She's here for an alumni banquet later tonight."

"Very nice to meet you, Mrs?" I asked as I reached out to shake her hand.

"Oh, you can call me Celia, Scott. I'm very pleased to meet you too. Alicia has told me so much about you." I took a quick glance at Alicia who was now blushing.

"Umm, great. Well, actually, I only met your daughter a few days ago, but I've enjoyed getting to know her." I said with a straight face to make sure that no hint of double-entendre escaped in my voice.

"Yesssss, I'm sure." Celia said with a smile. Uh oh, I thought. What exactly has she told her mom about this last week, and why are they here?!

"Well, my daughter can still get a bit tongue-tied at times, so it would probably be easier for me to explain. I am fully aware of Tau Iota Tau's pledging challenge this week that Alicia is doing. In fact, I was in the same sorority myself and went through the same. I can't say that I found it unpleasant in any way." She said with a smile.

"Oh! Okay.... " I was glad that was out in the open so that Alicia and I didn't have to tip-toe around it, but I still wasn't sure where this was leading.

Seeing my confusion, Alicia decided to jump into the fray. "Scott, today's challenge actually lets Shawna and I split up. But each of us have to bring someone else. Someone, well, more mature. Technically, we were told that it had to be someone over the age of 30. Some of the girls have invited professors, or older siblings, or older family friends. But since my mom was here for a few days, I asked if she wouldn't mind being my, um, 'helper'. You don't mind, do you?" And she looked at me imploringly with those big blue eyes.

"Well, I've got to say, that once again, you've caught me a little off guard, Alicia. I certainly have no objections to your mom. But um, so, exactly how does this work?"

"Don't you worry about a thing, Scott." Celia said with a smile. "Trust me, I'll take care of everything."

And with that, Celia walked over to my desk chair and sat down. She crossed her legs and I caught a flash of lace at the top of her stockings. She crooked a finger at me and beckoned me over to her. I decided to submit to her authority and follow her lead. As soon as I stepped close to her, she reached out and began to fondle me through my shorts.

"So Alicia, have you been enjoying the time you've gotten to spend with Scott's cock?" She asked while looking over at her daughter.

"Well mom, it's just like you told me. Once I see his cock, my pussy gets so wet. I have been masturbating every night this week because I get so hot. And when he cums, I have to fight my instincts not to lap it up."

"Ha! Yes, I'm afraid you got that from me, dear. You're going to be a cock slut just as I have always been." All this time, Celia is continuing to rub me and this talk was the hottest thing I'd ever heard between a mother and daughter. "Well, it feels like I'm still able to give raging hard-ons to young men. So, let's see what we've got here." She then pulled my shorts and boxers down where they pooled around my ankles.

My cock had sprung up and was aching for more attention.

"Well, well, well, we've got a big boy here, don't we, dear? I can see why you've been fingering yourself all week." Celia reached out and encircled my hard shaft with her left hand. She had on what must have been a 3-karat diamond wedding ring on her hand. She began to very slowly stroke my cock. Her right hand reached down below me and began to fondle my balls.

"Ohhhh, Celia, that feels so good. Your hands are as soft as your daughter's!" I blurted out.

"Oh thank you, Scott. I'm so glad you enjoy both Alicia and I. I taught her how to treat a man's cock, didn't I baby?"

"Oh yes, mommy. I loved our cock lessons. And I think Jose did too. That's our gardener, Scott. He let mommy and I practice on him. Wasn't that nice of him? Oh, but mommy, check out Scott's ass. It's absolutely delicious."

Alicia pulled me forward with her left hand with my handle she had a hold of, and bent around to look. "Hmmm, I see what you mean baby. Just think of that ass clenching under your hands if he were to pump this cock deep inside your wet pussy."

"Mommm! That's making me so hot! You remember I'm still a virgin, right?" Out of the corner of my eye, I see Alicia has slipped her hand under her skirt and is rubbing herself through her panties. Oh, how I wish I could see more!

"I know Dearie, and I think that's wonderful. I'm just telling you that you are going to have that amazing experience one day when you give your virginity to the right man. It's the most amazing feeling to spread your legs and allow a man to insert himself inside you. And to see the pleasure in his eyes as you give yourself to him. And every orgasm that you draw from him is a gift. A reward to thank you for the pleasure of your body. Honestly, I think that's how I cum the hardest. Not from the physical sensations themselves, which are incredibly intense, but the knowledge that I am an instrument of his pleasure. And he will never ever forget it."

Meanwhile, Celia has continued to stroke me, but not anywhere fast enough to make me cum. She then turns me back to face her straight-on again. "Okay Scott, I can't wait any longer. I've just got to suck on your cock. Would you allow me to do that? Please, let me suck your cock." And she's looking up at me and batting her eyelashes coyly. I highly doubt that anyone has ever told her no, about anything.

"Yes Celia, suck my cock. Show your baby girl how her mommy does it." And I reached out and put my hand behind her head and pulled her towards me. She opened her luscious lips and slipped me inside her warm, wet mouth.

I let out a groan as she began to suck me in earnest. Then, just as Alicia had, she went all the way forward and my cock slipped down her throat. It was obvious who had taught Alicia how to do that.

"Oh yes Celia! You have such a talented mouth. Alicia, I am going to face-fuck your mom!"

"Yes Scott please do that!" Alicia is rubbing faster and faster inside her panties now. "Show me what a whore slut my mom is. I need to know because I am going to be just like her!"

I've grabbed Celia's hair on both sides of her head and I hold her head still as I pump my hips back and forth. She's looking straight up into my eyes as I fuck her MILF mouth and her daughter is frigging herself watching us.

I feel my toes begin to curl and I give her a warning. "I'm going to cum, slut! I've got a load of cum to give you for your services!"

Celia pops my dick out of her mouth and curls her hand around it again, still pumping. "OH God, Scott, yes, give it to me! Cum all over my face! Give mommy your cum!"

Alicia has joined in as well, "Yes Scott! Cum on my mommy's face! Oh God, I'm cummmming!" And Alicia begins to shake in an orgasm, but I can't bother to watch as my balls explode. Celia closes her eyes and directs my cock head straight at her nose, then over on each cheek, and then her chin. I've managed to coat her rather liberally. My cum on the face of this classy, beautiful mother is a sight I'll never forget.

I collapse, spent, backwards onto my couch. Alicia reaches into her bag for the beaker, I assume, but comes out with her cellphone first and takes a quick picture of her mother's face.

"Alicia! What was that for?" Her mom is still panting from what must have been some sort of second-hand orgasm.

"Just a little insurance mom, to make sure I can always get what I want in the future." Alicia replied with a smirk.

"Like I've ever been able to tell you 'no'. Can you help me get cleaned up darling? Mommy seems to have cum all over her face."

This time it was the ever present cum-beaker that Alicia pulled out of the bag and then used her hands to wipe my cum off her mom's face and flicked it into the jar. She then handed her mom a wet-wipe and they were off to their next stop.

"Thanks again, Scott," Celia said to me as she was leaving. "It's so nice to know that I haven't lost my appeal. I'll ask Alicia to text you a copy of that photo. I love the idea of a young college stud jerking off to a picture of me." She smiled. "Just hold off until next week though. You need to save all that yummy goodness for my daughter this week. Nice eating you!"