College Daydreams Do Come True

Story Info
Brett contacts me after ten years.
3.2k words
4.59
10.4k
7
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

"Hey, Noah. It's Brett."

I met my college roommate on the first day there. Instant crush.

"Brett? From college?" Could it really be him?

"Yeah, Rocky. It's me." He started to call me Rocky after the news broke that Rock Hudson was gay. I called him 'lover' and he seemed to like it.

"Damn, Brett, you just gave me an instant memory rush! How are you, man?" We had lost touch years ago, right after he got married.

"Okay. No......can we talk, Rocky?" Brett was never the sensitive 'can we talk' kind of guy. I mean, we did have some good guy talk back then, but it was always about his girlfriends. Stuff that I just went along with for his company.

"Sure. What's up?" He can still get me rock hard just from hearing his voice.

"Not this way. In person." He sounds kind of down. Brett was never down, not even if/when one of his girls sent him packing.

"Okay. You still at the house?" He and his wife bought a house in the 'good' section of town. Brett was always into himself, career, money...the stuff I shied away from.

"I am. When can you be here?" That's the Brett I knew. Sure of himself. Sounding confident. God, how I remember that smile...

Part 2 -

I never came out to Brett. Not to anyone, for that matter, in those early days. But he knew. He figured it out. We never really spoke about it directly, but the joking and bro-teasing was obvious. I always kept it in my pants. Not Brett. He would prance around the dorm room naked after his shower, sit on the bed next to me, and spill the details of his latest conquest. He always got me to the point of no return rather quickly. Once, he even 'demonstrated' a move he had made, pinning me down to the mattress and pretending to go in for a kiss. He broke it off at the last second and strolled away laughing, to his side of the room. I went into the bathroom and wiped the cream out of my briefs.

"Holy crap, Rocky. You look the same! Ten years out and you look like we just left college!" He has me in a gentle bear hug. I still love Brett.

"Thanks, lover. Where's Debbie? You ever have kids?" I visited them both back then, before Debbie figured me out. She got Brett to drop me when she realized I had the hots for him. Like the song says: "You can't hide those lyin' eyes..." no matter what we did together, I only had eyes for Brett.

"That's why you're here....Noah." Face to face like this, I can clearly see the pain in his eyes. No bro-busting ass slaps. No 'Rocky' innuendo. Vulnerable. He seems vulnerable. My heart is breaking.

"What's up, B? Sit and tell me." As I plop down into what was a favorite sofa chair of mine, Brett pulls up a kitchen stool and inches it real close.

"She left me." Cue the jaw drop and wide-eyed stare.

"No way. You two were..." He cuts me off.

"We were not as much as you think, Noah. Debbie was kind of a nympho, you know.

And when I started to have some...problems, she decided to take her sex life out of the marriage. She gave me permission to do the same. So I did." Now this is the kind of talk we never had in college. My mouth is dry.

"Drinks?" He bolts up like he is relieved.

"Sorry. Sure. Beers?" I signal with a thumbs up.

After chugging half the bottle, I take a deep breath, and I'm ready for this. "One of your old college hookups?" Brett had a list as long as my arm.

"Not exactly." He is clamming up. I can see his reluctance to keep talking. This is where I shine. Helping him open up to me was always easy to do. I reach out and place a hand on his knee. Tears start to fill his eyes.

"Come on, Brett. It's me." He leans in and we hug. He sobs. I rub his back and shoulders. We are about the same height. My body is lithe and toned enough for me. Brett's body is way more muscular and about thirty pounds heavier. Yet now I feel that he is caving into me like he wants me to support him. This isn't the Brett I knew. You never know.

"A guy. It was a guy!" He just blurted out what I never expected in a million years from him. Holy fuck. My Brett was with a guy?! I take him by the shoulders and pull us gently apart so I can tell him this to his face.

"It's okay. It's okay, Brett. Sit and tell me everything."

Part 3 -

"My 'problem' started funny enough. Having trouble getting it up was not a big deal at first. We laughed it off. But I later realized that all that sex with no...no love...it must have bothered me more than I knew." I give him a nod of understanding. "When it got worse, that's when she offered up the open marriage thing."

"Was it private?"

"Hell no. She gleefully shared every detail about her lovers."

"Must have hurt."

"You have no idea. My problem went from bad to worse. I couldn't even jerk off. Her first was our neighbor, Ned. Ned has twenty years on me, but the way he was a cocksman for her was all she needed. I saw his junk once in the showers at the gym. The man is hung like a horse, Noah. Like a fuckin' horse!"

"Hey. I've seen yours, remember? You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"It's not the size, for sure. But when I stopped getting hard for her...even for ME..." He is hanging his head between his knees. I can't stand seeing him this way. Have to shift the talk to him, not her.

"Tell me about your 'guy'." He looks up at me. Is he angry? His face is kind of red and not happy at all.

"I used Grindr. Something in me snapped right after the Ned stories settled in. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew I had to trust my feelings. That's something I regret about college." No anger now, just a look of self pity. I am familiar with that one. I caught the hidden meaning. I just can't go there right now. Right now this has to be about Brett.

"How'd it go?" Instant smile.

"No 'problem', that's for sure. He was about to graduate tech school. All of eighteen."

"Cradle robber." It's good to laugh again with Brett.

"Yeah, I was his 'Daddy Bear' for the night." Good visual of the chest, pit and crotch hair that used to rule my world. "It was his first time with a man, too, so we clicked right away. When he said he wanted to bottom for me, my dick chubbed up like when I was in college. He was sweet. I know it was just a hookup, Noah, but I felt something way more than just the great sex. I felt love. Is that crazy?"

"You felt love because you were with the right person at the right time to allow those feelings to flower. I once told you that I had sex with a few girls. That was before I admitted to myself that I wanted to be with a man. I knew you had figured me out, Brett, and kept my secret out of friendship. Thanks for that."

"Wish I had told you. Maybe then..."

"No. No regrets, Brett. Life's too short for that." Maybe now I'm ready to think about myself. I sure would love to make it with Brett. Even some quick one-off rebound sex with him would be heaven! "Can I do anything else to help, lover?"

"Stay with me."

"You mean like..."

"Yes."

Part 4 -

The shower water is wonderfully warm. Brett and I just got in. He took my hand a while back and we walked to his bedroom. Let's go over those events first. The steamy shower can wait.

Smiling broadly as he jostles us to the foot of his bed, my Brett has me in his arms. I will soon finally be his! With a firm yet gentle push, he has me on my back. Brett plops down onto me.

"Remember the first time we were like this?" How could I forget.

"Yup. You almost kissed me. No 'almost' for me - I came in my pants!" He's laughing.

"I figured. I am so very sorry, Noah. I felt a lot for you then, but..." Pressing my lips to his, the moment is healed. He opens to me fully. As our mouths and tongues intertwine, breathing becomes heavier, hands start to roam; clothes feel unbearably heavy.

"It's now, Brett. Let's do now. I am a gay man. I love being a man. Can I bottom for you, lover?" I watch Brett get to his feet like greased lightning - shirt pulls over his head, nipples already hard and proud. His pit hair has me foaming at the mouth. The man is still in shape - his strength and muscularity coming into focus with every piece of clothing he doffs onto the floor. I'm kind of transfixed just watching him. Down to his briefs now.

"You gonna join me, or are you just here for the floor show?" Oh, that toothy grin! Did I mention that he has a mustache? When we kissed, those lip hairs took me on an instant ride to heaven.

"Ditch the briefs, lover. Then we'll see." As slowly as he can, my Brett inches his Calvin's over his hips. As his treasure trail becomes more full and blossoms into his crotch hairs, I swear I will not last very long.

"You stand up and do the rest." His hands go to the back of his head. All of him - almost all - is exposed to me now. My college daydreams are coming true! I get up, slide my fingers under the waistband, pull it forward as gaze down into his package.

"Damn, stud. Not a 'problem' in sight!" Giggles.

"Never will be again. I should have told you this long ago, Noah. I know. It's now. Now hear this! I love you, Noah. Always did. Always will." And with that, as I yank his briefs to his knees, we kiss like I have never kissed before. I am fully ready to give myself to my longtime crush.

"Clothes?" He has a point. I am naked as he is in a flash. Cue the kiss again. I can't get enough of his mouth! When I came out, most people already knew. They said I had a certain 'quality' that gave me away. I consider myself to be masculine. I have no desire to be feminine - no judgements. But to feel myself under a man, and watch his body take mine...total bliss! I don't even mind being called 'honey' or 'sweetie'. Guess my feminine side is easy to please.

"Do me, lover."

Brett slides his hands down my back and cups my cheeks. We stand there kissing, fondling each other, and swaying as if to unheard music. All the music we need is in our bodies, our hearts, our souls. He guides me tenderly onto his bed. places a pillow under my bottom, and grabs some lube from the nightstand. No more foreplay needed, none asked for. We will have time for that later. The licking, the sucking, the fingering and all the rest of it can wait. Right now we both need to fuck! We need to feel our bodies join together. Brett needs to take me as his. I need to give myself to him. I need to be the lover he longs for. I need to feel him inside of me. I need to pull the semen from his body and feel it flow into mine. I need to have Brett seed me. I need for him to breed my body. I need to have his....

"Oh, Baby!" Brett's cockhead just breached my pucker. He's holding there. I'm nodding for him to continue. This view of Brett entering me means everything to me. To watch as he guides himself slowly into my channel, to see his pubes disappear from my view, feel every inch of him stretch me into delirium...My man is merging with me on so many levels right now!

"Oh. Oh, Noah. I never imagined it would feel this good. Sex is always good, but this....this is so much more." He looks angelic. I reach up to touch his chest. He bends to me and we kiss. Now I feel him sliding along the walls of my rectum. Out. In. Out. In. Every thrust and I moan. It's automatic. I can't help it. "Getting close. Real close. Noah. Noah...."

"Fill me up, lover. Breed me the way only you can. Empty your body into mine! Fuck me, Brett. Breed me, Brett. Oh, Brett. BRETT! BREEEEEETT!! My cock is exploding! thick ropes of gooey cum are splashing up onto Bret's abs and dripping down his body to his crotch. As the last ropes fall onto my belly, I watch my lover enter his own 'petite mort'. Slamming into me and holding there, Brett fills his chest with air; and every muscle of his torso is in knots. The look of pain that comes with his his first scream of orgasm is quickly replaced with a smile of intense pleasure as he unloads his nut deep into my body. Masculine or not, in this moment I really do wish I could have his baby!

"Oh, Baby. Noah! My God, Noah!" As he collapses onto me, still inside of my ass, I clench down to hold him there. "FUCK - I CAN'T!" But you will.

"Please, let me go!" He's laughing in his torture.

"Pull out then, and I'll milk every last drop of you as you do."

"Bastard."

"You loved every minute of it."

"I did."

Part 5 -

The Shower

We cuddled for a while on his...on our bed. I big-spooned my man like he was a child in my arms. He loved it. I pleasured him in his afterglow with lots of licks and neck kisses. He held my hands to his chest. We almost fell asleep. Whispering little nothings into his ear made the time fly by - about an hour, at least.

"You good to shower with me?"

"I'll do anything with you, Brett. Anything."

The shower water is wonderfully warm. Brett and I just got in. Seems like a little over and hour is all that both of us need to regain our virility, and stamina. We are both showing and growing some nice and happy wood. As I playfully reach down and roughly grab my man's nuts, he starts to jump backwards, but instantly thinks better of it.

"Okay. Okay. You got me!" Right where I want him.

"Time to fill my other hole for me, lover." He looks at me for an instant as if what I just said went over his head. Then he smiles. Very broadly, as a matter of fact.

"Maybe next week. I'll check my schedule. Give me a call....." My mouth has his cock deep into my throat with my nose rubbing on those sweet bush hairs of his. "Fuck yeah!" I learned to deepthroat a long time ago; and it is a skill that never fails to please...us both!

"Got another load for me, lover?" I already have a lot of his 'strength' inside of me. Let's see if I can coax the rest of him into my body.

"You want to drain me dry?" Do I ever.

"Yup." I get back to my sucking on Brett's tasty salami.

"There may be more in me, but as much as I like what you're doing to me, you'll pass out before I cum again. Let me take over and get to where I'm about to shoot." Fantasy coming true! I am about to watch my man pleasure himself.

"Okay." I take a seat on the shower bench and Brett leans against the wet wall right under the showerhead. He adjusts the flow to a slow and sensual pulse. My brain is recording every frame of what I see. As his left hand moves to his muscular pecs it starts to massage the right nipple. Little circular movements with just one finger. I could watch this all night. But a slight moan from him as he brings his other hand to his swollen cockhead changes my focus.

"Fuck, this is nice. Look at me, Noah." I sure am. "No. look at my face. See how good I feel touching myself for you." He has a point. I see a total lack of tension or stress. I see his hot open mouth, and eyes that look at me, yet right through me, as well. I need his warm breath on me, in me. I stand and press my open mouth to his. He switches automatically to take inward air through his nose, and he exhales through his mouth - right into mine. Just kill me now...nothing will ever top this!

"Close. Very close now. Oh. Oh, yeah." I kneel before my fountain of youth. His semen will be splashing onto my face and open mouth any second now. "Noah! Noah!" My tongue is extending to within a few inches of his slick and glistening helmet. "Aoooohhhh. NOAH!!!"

"FEED ME!" I manage to shout that out and get back to position just in time. His first rope swells his helmet; and I see the slit gape for a millisecond before it gushes onto my hair. That rope makes its way onto my nose as shot number two hits my right cheek. I move like lightning to grab his throbbing cock and point it at my tongue. The reward of gusher number three hits the back of my throat! That's it. I don't want to lose a drop.

"AAAAHHHHNNNN!!!" I clamp down hard on that pulsating dick with my lips just below his crown. Two more ropes come out on their own. Then I start to Hoover his pole for more.

"FUCK! NOAH! YOU'RE KILLING ME! So dramatic. Fine. I switch to some gentle licks around the head; and a few passes with the tip of my tongue into his slit to clean him up.

"aaooooohhhhh." He starts to slump to the shower floor. I stay on my knees and watch. His eyes are closed. I hover over Brett because I want to be the first thing he sees.

"Hi, lover. You taste as good as you look. Want some?" Without waiting, I press my cum covered lips to his and we share the fruits of his loins together. His arms reach out to me. His hands graze my shoulders. They trace up my neck. They cup the back of my head as his tongue presses onto mine. With a languid and blissful Frenching, the two of us while away eternity.

Epilogue -

Brett and I will get married in the Spring. It's been seven months since I shared our reunion with you. Has it been one great big fuckfest since then? Tell you what. There's more to us than the great sex. We've found in each other true happiness. I may yet share more of where we've been, and where we're going. "Fairy tales (daydreams) can come true, it can happen to you..."

XOXO

Corjix

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers