College Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no point the victim of this calculated little tease of hers complaining or trying to prolong matters, if he did she would become sharp, tell him that if he did not behave himself and apologize she would never talk to him again, which always worked because being cut off by Vicky Ho was an unbearable prospect. Being mercilessly teased by such a hot girl might be tough for a boy to bear, being desperate for so much more, but it was a damn sight better than being ignored by her. So the boy in question would tell her he was very sorry and Vicky would smile and pout and say that OK he was forgiven.

Perhaps she might permit him to kiss her again soon, she would tell him, just to tease the kid even more. Because, ha, fat chance. Far more likely was he would have to wait a long long time for that eventuality. Most boys never got to experience it even once. All they could do was dream about it.

There was however one lucky bastard who got to kiss Vicky Ho quite regularly and that person, I am pleased to report, was yours truly.

Vicky liked the fact that I was bigger and stronger and more cocky than the others, she liked it that guys deferred to me, kind of fancied me because of this, therefore she was not mean with me in the way she frequently was with the others, for example never had me running around doing stupid stuff like with most of the boys that hung around her.

Still would not go out with me, Vicky was not my 'girlfriend' or anything, but she did flirt with me a whole lot, sometimes outrageously, and unlike with the others she allowed me to pester her for snogs, rather encouraged it even, and although she turned me down most of the time she would not get all pissy about it, would just smile provocatively and say maybe later, or ask me again tomorrow, and the great thing for me was that it was not always a no, quite often she would say yes and I would get to kiss her without first having to get involved in some tedious fight, probably why I never did get involved in any of that crap, was content to just watch.

At first it was just kissing, which we would do in unhurried fashion and in front of other kids so as to make them jealous. Both of us got off on that. And of course we enjoyed the kissing. I certainly did and I could tell that Vicky did too. Unlike those occasional 'reward snogs' with which Vicky tormented other boys, with me she was genuinely sweet and affectionate, there was no malicious teasing on her part. She snogged me nicely, and for ages, on the mutual understanding that we were doing this and no more.

Which was fine, more than fine, but nevertheless I did yearn for more. The feel of her luscious body pressed into mine, the taste of her lips, the way our tongues would do battle, that delicious 'girl smell' filling my nostrils, heightened by the sultry perfume she always wore, oh man, snogging Vicky was intoxicating and these long sessions of it would leave me feeling dizzy, almost sick with lust, in a state of craving.

I ended up telling Vicky this. I expected her to laugh at me, say tough, but she didn't. She smiled and said that OK we could start doing more than kissing. She wanted that too, she said. It would have to be in private, though, and I must swear to secrecy, because she did not want to get tagged as a slut. No problem, I said. Cool, said Vicky. So from now on let's go somewhere secluded when we want to be together and I would get to do plenty more than kiss her, how did that sound? I said that it sounded good.

"Oh yeah Vicks! Oh yeah baby! Oh fucking yeah!" is approximately how I put it.

And so began an exciting new phase with exciting new ground rules. Vicky explained them to me, the first time we managed to get somewhere quiet, and I was happy to comply on each and every subsequent occasion, of which there were many.

The deal was as follows. We would kiss as usual, and then we would 'make out' a little. Downstairs was out of bounds, unfortunately, but no matter, because upstairs was not. Vicky had been keen to stress that her breasts would be fully accessible to me and she proved as good as her word. It was something she loved, to have me inside her top, caressing her tits, fondling them, squeezing her nipples, licking and sucking at them. They would go rock hard in no time and Vicky would purr and moan, telling me how divine it felt, whispering to keep going, honey, don't stop. Her soft little hand would at some point snake inside my pants, playing with me, giggling at how big and hard my dick was, and she would do this until she could tell I was about to come, then she would stop.

Same old Vicks, then, getting off on being a massive fucking cocktease?

Err no, not at all. Because what would now happen, our regular climax as it were, is that Vicky would get naked. She would slowly disrobe, treat me to a striptease, and would then pose for me, the entirety of her magnificent body on display for my delectation, she would finger her pussy, pleasuring herself, as I feasted my eyes and clasped hold of my greedy cock and did the same, wanking away ecstatically to what was always a truly shuddering finish. It never took long, but those few seconds were worth their weight in gold. It was glorious.

I still think about Vicky Ho a lot. She was such a terrible girl in many ways but, oh god, she was lovely too. She was really something. I'm knocking on now, many years have passed, and yet I can say without a shadow of a doubt that those times with her, back when we were kids, constituted the greatest sexual experience of my life. Nothing since has come close.

So, you know, thank you Vicky.

And Dildo? Jeffrey Dillerman? I think about him too, and always with much regret about the way I treated him.

I hope things have worked out for Jeffrey. I hope that he is now a billionaire hedge fund manager and married to a supermodel half his age. That would be poetic justice if he is, while all I am is a nobody writing crap on the internet. The loser now will be later to win, as somebody once said in that song, yeah I like that idea and I rather cling to it. When I google his name nothing comes up about a billionaire hedge fund manager, true, but that could simply mean that he is a secretive one, couldn't it? He could be a highly secretive billionaire hedge fund manager, couldn't he? Married to a supermodel.

END

12