All Comments on 'College Days'

by WillSuckYou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GybbsGybbs3 months ago

I guess I missed out on a LOT during my college days LOL

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer3 months ago

Glad you're back! You and your hot stories were missed. After days, weeks, then months when you didn't call, you didn't write, I felt abandoned. Then suddenly my inbox pinged, and you were back. ;-) Seriously though, if this is an example of what you've come up with in trying something new in the way you write while you were gone, then I'd definitely say the wait was well worth it. This was HOT and a great first installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Definitely want more of this series

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Mmmmmm nice. I hope the continuation has you both returning to your dorm room and your new friend making a complete man of you by sliding his rock hard cock up your ass.

bryan10095781bryan100957813 months ago

Well-written, easing into the story line. Keep it up….pun intended.

CuriousPeteCuriousPete3 months ago

Glad to see you back! Looking forward to what goes on in 10 on 10. Anticipating more hot sex. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillSuckYou@WillSuckYou
Here to show off some stories. I take any helpful criticism or feedback and use it to improve future stories. I only ask you don't be mean to me or others. We're all here to enjoy ourselves. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to message me.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES