College Days Pt. 02

Story Info
Shower aftermath.
2.3k words
4.76
6k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't get what happened out of my head. I just made out with a guy and he sucked me off....and I liked it. A lot. Now he wants to come back to my room to finish. What does that mean? He wants me to suck his cock? I don't think I'm ready for that.

Then it hit me: He's coming to my room!

I snapped out of it and found the strength to get back up off the shower floor. I shut the water off and dried off quickly. If I could make it back to my room before he does, maybe I can just lock the door and pretend I'm not there? Or I fell asleep? No, that's too mean. Maybe I'll just answer the door and politely tell him I'm not interested in continuing. There, that's it.

I dried off enough and wrapped the towel around my waist. I hastily walked my way to the exit. Luckily, my room was directly across from the bathroom entrance, so I could get in quick.

I get to my door. I'm about to put the key in when I hear a voice down the hall.

"Perfect timing." A familiar voice says.

I turn and see my mystery shower buddy. He was wearing a white tank top and some pajama shorts. Both pieces of clothing clung to his hard body quite well. Just seeing him again, flashing that same damn smile, got me going again. I blew a load down his throat only minutes ago, but just seeing his body and face again made my cock start to swell up again and push against my towel.

He approached me at my door and said, "Well, are you going to invite me in?"

I wanted to tell him no. Tell him I didn't want to do that again, but once I saw him coming down the hall, a switch flipped in my head. I had to have him.

"Ye-Yeah." I stuttered. "Come on in."

He smiled at me again. He gave me a quick kiss on my lips before walking in front of me into my room. It was brief, but feeling his lips again sent a shiver up my spine.

I followed in behind him. He looked at me and smiled again before leaning in and giving me a passionate kiss. I return his kiss, our tongues dancing together. I wrap my hands around his waist, pulling him into me. I can feel his cock getting hard against me. The thought that I was about to touch it scared and excited me.

He loosened my towel and let it fall to the floor, exposing my semi-hard cock. He moved back far enough to strip his clothes off. I got to see his naked body again and I swear I drooled. I never thought I'd look at another man sexually, but I wanted him. I wanted him bad.

He laid down on my bed and pulled me on top of him. I move in between his legs, grinding my cock against his. I lean in and kiss him again, feeling his hands grab my ass as we start grinding cock-to-cock.

He breaks our kiss after a few minutes and asked, "Ready to return the favor?"

I was nervous, but determined. "Yes, but I've never done this before."

"Just try to copy what I did to you." He said. "Go with what feels good. You'll be fine."

I nodded my head. I leaned in and kissed him again. He forced his tongue into my mouth, which I gladly accepted. I enjoyed his kisses. His lips were much softer than I expected. I move my lips to his nipples, licking and sucking on them. I hear him moan softly. I guess I'm doing well.

I continue down his body until I reach his cock. I reach up and wrap my fingers around his shaft and start slowly stroking him. I liked holding his cock. It was warm and I felt it pulse in my hands. My mouth watered just looking at it.

"Whenever you're ready." He encouraged me.

Here goes nothing. I stick my tongue out to taste the tip. I lick and don't really taste anything. I go in and open my mouth. I slide the tip in and gently suck. I have to stretch my mouth and lips just to have his big dick in my mouth, but it feels kind of good, so I slide some more of his cock into my mouth. I get about half way before I start to gag and ease up. He is moaning softly, so I must be doing something right.

I must say, I really liked having his dick in my mouth. I thought it would be gross, but his smell and taste is just so intoxicating. I wanted more. I slide more of his cock in. I get another inch or two in. I started to gag again, but once I started breathing through my nose and relax my throat, I stopped gagging and took more in. I could only take in about 6 inches, but he wasn't complaining. He was moaning louder now, and he placed his hand on my head, helping guide me along his shaft.

This continued for several minutes before he spoke up, "Want to try something else?"

I really didn't want to stop sucking his dick, but I was curious. I just looked up into his eyes as I kept going.

He took that as a yes. "Good. Leave a lot of saliva on my dick. Get it nice and wet."

I did as he asked and tried to leave as much spit on his cock as I could, which seemed like a lot. After a minute or so, he pulls me off of his cock. I was about to complain before he kissed me briefly and flipped me over onto my stomach. I was about to protest before I felt him spread my cheeks apart and felt something wet on my ass. I look back and see this studded stranger running his tongue all over my hole. I moaned immediately. Who knew you could get such pleasure from a tongue on that hole. My hard cock was stuck between my stomach and the bed, and damn if that didn't feel good too.

His tongue was soon replaced but a finger. He pushed it in, regardless of resistance. It hurt a little, which made me wince.

"Just relax." he said. "It will make it better."

I nodded and just took a few deep breaths. I felt my ass loosen up a bit, making him slide his finger in and out. After another minute or two, it started to feel good. Really good. I was starting to realize what he had planned for me, and it worried me. But it was feeling good so far, so I decided to continue trusting this dude.

He stuck a second finger in. It didn't take me as long to get used to it this time. Then he did a third. I was in heaven. It just felt so damn good. He kept this up until he thought I was ready. He removed his fingers and started moving up to me, planting kisses on my back along the way.

"You ready?" He asked me.

"Will it hurt?" I ask innocently. In hindsight, kind of a silly question to ask.

"Yes, but I'll go slow. It will start to feel good. Really good." He assured.

I didn't want to feel pain. I was about to say no, but the truth is he hasn't led me wrong yet. I've enjoyed everything he's thrown at me. Why stop now?

"Okay." Was all I said.

He smiled at me once more. "Great! Get on all fours. It will be easier on you."

I did as he said and got in position in front of him. He bent down and gave my ass a few more licks before sitting up and lining his cock up with my hole. Once I felt the tip at my entrance, a wave of excitement and terror washed over me. The excitement barely outweighed the terror, so I let it continue.

He pushed the tip in and almost screamed. The pain was excruciating. I was convinced his dick was too big.

"I know it hurts," he said. "But just breathe through it. It will get better, I promise."

I decided to keep trusting him. I let out some more deep breathes. My ass relaxed and I got used to the feeling. He slid another inch in. We just kept repeating the process: Relax, another inch. Relax, another inch. We did this until he was all the way inside me. Once I got used to it, the pain was completely gone and I only felt good after that. REALLY good. I enjoyed this more than the blowhob, giving or receiving. I felt whole. I felt complete.

"Ready for me to fuck you now?" He asked me.

"Please fuck me." I begged.

I couldn't see his face, but I'm sure he was smiling. He slowly slid out of me, then back in again. I moaned as I felt his cock going in and out of me, picking up the pace.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of me. Before I could think about protesting, he flips me over onto my back. He spread my legs and slid his hard cock back into my ass. I moaned as he slid into me much easier this time. He started pounding my ass again and I was in heaven. He bent down and starting kissing me again. It was probably to keep me quiet, but I didn't care. I wrestled with his tongue as I felt his hard cock thrusting inside of me.

We kept this up for a while before he spoke up. "I'm about to cum."

"Cum inside me!" I managed to almost scream out.

He didn't need to be told twice. After a few more thrusts, he groaned loudly as he shot his load deep into my ass. It felt so warm and wonderful and it made me go over the edge myself. I started cumming in between our bodies without ever touching my dick. I didn't think that was possible, but I certainly wasn't complaining.

After we finished cumming, he pulled his cock out of me (as much as I didn't want him to) and collapsed next to me. I was still in my own little world. I'm covered in my own cum and have this stranger's cum leaking out of my ass, and you know what? I was happy. Every inch of me felt great inside and out. I wanted to feel like that forever.

"How was your first time?" The stranger asked, finally breaking the silence.

I said nothing. I couldn't think of a single word in that moment. Not a one. I just had a big smile stretched across my face.

He lifted himself up and looked at me and smiled. "That good, huh?"

I just nodded. "That was..." and then nothing again. I couldn't think of a single word in that moment that would do what we just did justice.

He laughed at me, then smiled again. He leaned in and kissed me once more. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me. We kissed like lovers for a little while and I didn't want it to end.

Thinking on it, it was super fucking hot to have sex with not only another guy, but a total stranger. Seriously. I just met this dude maybe an hour ago, and I've had sex with him before I learned his name. I just had to know at this point.

I broke the kiss and looked at him. "You know, I never got your name."

He laughed softly. "I guess we skipped that part. It's Bodhi."

'Fuck, great name!' I thought to myself.

"I'm Danny." I said.

He smiled at me again. "Where's your phone?"

I knew where he was going with this, and I didn't even question it this time. I immediately sat up and reached over to my nightstand to grab my phone. I unlocked it and handed it to him. And just like I figured, he put his name and number in my phone and then texted himself so he had my number.

"I usually shower late on Thursdays, so if you wanted to do this again, you can always meet me in the showers again. Or you can hit me up whenever and we could try to find the time. Sound good?"

Every atom in my brain was simultaneously screaming out, 'YES! YES, SAY YES, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!' but it took everything in me to hold back my excitement as I simply said, "Yes."

He smiled again. "Great. I better get back. I got class later. I want to sleep."

"Sleep here." I blurted out. I'm surprised I said so easily, but I didn't want him to leave.

"Not tonight." He said as he was getting up and putting his clothes back on. "But maybe another night."

I was disappointed, but I accepted it. "Okay. See you soon?"

Bodhi just smiled at me, turned around, and headed out the door.

I looked up at the ceiling. I was covered in my sweat and cum, had Bodhi's cum still leaking out of my ass, and I was happy. I felt truly happy.

A smile crept across my face, and as I drifted off to sleep, two thoughts crossed my mind.

The first:

'I guess I have my Thursday nights booked for a while.'

And the second:

'What about the other six nights?'

That's Part 2! Sorry for the wait on this one, but I'm hoping to have Part 3 done sooner rather than later this time. Let me know what you think in the comments!